Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer (18769 Views)

Motorcyclist Stabs Man To Death In Imo (Graphic) / Man Arrested In Bauchi For Burying His Newborn Grandchild Alive (Graphic Photos) / If A Handsome Guy Like Pastor Biodun Rapes My Daughter, I'll Buy Him Drink- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by oscarlamba: 11:31am On Nov 29, 2022
chiefolododo:
Did he call him to Bar ?
I see what u did there grin

1 Like

Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by DaddyRochie1642: 11:37am On Nov 29, 2022
malakaimoscondo:
He will await trial for forty years cos I don't think he has money to financ legal service. After forty years of awaiting trial he will now get death sentence... The murder na first degree

Oga to slap you dey hungry me
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by DestinyNigga: 11:45am On Nov 29, 2022
Candidlady:
cheesy

Men at work
News like this turns me on smiley

Your papa and brothers are the next to die. Their death will make ur punna wet
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by Realists(m): 11:47am On Nov 29, 2022
incandescentena:
Chai

Say No To Drugs!

Now dead Abdulrazak Ibrahim(Muslim) ‘m’ aged 30yrs will have to explain to Hisbah paradise police why he was drinking beer(haram)

Just imagine a Christian just murdered a Muslim man because of Beer, what type of injustice is this, MURIC must hear this.

The sin of drinking beer is 100 lashes of the cane publicly.
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by Burruchaga71(m): 11:47am On Nov 29, 2022
I thought beer is haram that side. How come?

1 Like

Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by KennethEnyi(m): 11:52am On Nov 29, 2022
All these people saying prison nawa for una o shey dem tell u say space still dey prison
Just waste the useless muthaf.ucka immediately abeg!
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by jericco1(m): 11:52am On Nov 29, 2022
It could be said that the suspect was under influence of something.
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by Tvoice: 11:53am On Nov 29, 2022
Na wa oOo, weitin person nor go hear for dis kwantry as tins dey worse every day, I even dey wonder where the next president wan start from
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by Mamijoh(f): 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2022
Godstiger:
Wikedness of the highest order,may God save us from the numerous uncertainties of life.
Amen in Jesus name
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
I thought they bam beer in that part of the world
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
I thought they banbeer in that part of the world
I thought they ban beer in that part of the world
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by callmevirus(m): 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
Make him go dance ajasco for prison.
Because of beer?
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by 3seriez(m): 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2022
Iamicekid:
Hausa and the short fuse to anger, on top person money ooo, make unna use this same anger for ur political leaders

If Monday Ajasco is Hausa to you, then you need to ask a refund of your school fees.
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by Desusi: 1:07pm On Nov 29, 2022
YOUNGELDER1:
Because of beer na wa
So, beer na small thing.! There are lots of demons behind beer.You may not believe these.It leads to immoralities killings, drowsiness etc Flee this evil of drunkenness if you must make heaven at last.!
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by thonylinks: 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
if you can stab for BEER, I wonder what you will do for Food, clothing, etc.
post=118764784:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/bauchi-man-allegedly-kills-friend-over-beer/%3famp
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by Dreamer0909: 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by Alaga2222(m): 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2022
What a sad news and tomorrow now the same Bauchi people go kick against alcohol...

Most of this northern people drinks beer indoors..bunch of hypocrites
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by Justbehave(m): 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2022
This is just a case of mental illness
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by 460olapitan: 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
See More Bad News Via ComSee More Bad News Via Com...
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by fluffybaby(f): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2022
PlayerMeji:
okay

Yet, Obi never become president ooo.

People are already killing themselves over some bottles of alcohol...

Hmmm...
It shows that Obi being the president is not the root of naijas predent problem. This happened under Buhari.
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by Pringles101: 4:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
post=118767552:

MR BAD NEWS is in Onitsha Town Now
Just let us know the latest bad news in Onitsha cool

1 Like

Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2022
What is the world turning into? Just because he refused to buy beer for u and then u decide his time is up and then u killed him, human being are terribly heartless. May his soul rest in peace, amin.
I swear ehn, his ghost suppose hunt u for the remaining of your miserable life, omo ale
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by ufuosman(m): 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2022
Na wa
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by ibinaboonline: 7:14am On Nov 30, 2022
One day, a prison break will let him out in the populace again.
Get God, get sense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Share Was Only N45.5M - MMA Robberies Suspect / RTEAN-NURTW Clash: Our Members Were Attacked - NURTW Spokesman, Jimoh Buhari / DELSU Lecturer Escapes From Kidnapper's Den In Delta, Reunites With Family. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.