Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:45 PM

Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture (33447 Views)

Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless / Fake Photo Alert: Tinubu In Abuja Not In The United States - Bayo Onanuga / Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture by nedekid: 11:29am On Nov 29, 2022
sukkot:
Definitely doctored video.

Re: Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture by DavSagacity(m): 11:32am On Nov 29, 2022
Who told you he's a man with no past..All his past records of drug deals nko.. Are they not his past..??
All the forged certificate and lies about attention Government College Ibadan whereas they are all false...
Those are his past lies and deceits. You can't erase them from his pasts
EKONGKING:
Leave Tinubu alone .
Why not we make a Nollywood movie titled ------ The man with no past .

We use to have goodluck jonathan -----A man with no shoes, followed by Buhari ----- A man with no certificates and now we have tinubu ---- A man with no past grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture by sukkot: 11:36am On Nov 29, 2022
[quote author=nedekid post=118768590][/quote]

Re: Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture by Toks2008(m): 11:41am On Nov 29, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/28/we-didnt-apologize-to-duke-for-erroneous-usage-of-his-picture-apc-pcc/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1669670358

Chai!

APC shamelessness is on a whole new level.

I think anyone supporting Tinubu should be made to face a compulsory mental evaluation
Re: Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture by LaconicINC: 11:44am On Nov 29, 2022
Soso990240:
Even Tinubu's team does not know much about him that they used somebody's picture in place of his, yet they want to hand over our National resource to him, so that he can give them their share. Bunch of corrupt thieves practicing stomach infrastructure politics, yet their street followers suffer the poverty most.
BTW, what manner of arrogance is this? In a sane society you should have apologized since

Thief.nubu arrogance knows no bound!
Re: Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture by dochenaj: 11:44am On Nov 29, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Just imagine !!! undecided undecided..

You stole someone's picture for campaign claiming it's Tinubu, the original person you stole his picture raised an alarm and told you to stop using his picture for campaign that it's his childhood picture, not Tinubu's picture , instead of you to show remorse and apologise, you opened your mouth and said you won't apologise even when the rumour had it that you apologised which was orchastred by sensible people in your camp, yet you still came out again and told the world that you didn't apologise..

Pride at its peak !!!

Tinubu and his team are incorrigible fraudulent clowns that should never be allowed close to our National purse..

Very deceitful charlatans/hardened criminals..
That's a statement they are making, "we will steal what belongs to all of you, and will never apologize for it".

This kind of brazen boldness is seriously scary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture by dochenaj: 11:46am On Nov 29, 2022
APC is making a statement, and here is it.

"We will steal what belongs to all of you, and will never apologize for it".

This kind of brazen boldness is seriously scary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture by Freethinker87: 11:55am On Nov 29, 2022
sukkot:
brother this is 2022 and not 1980. go and learn programming

Everybody cannot learn programing, it's a very technical field. People should be allowed to concentrate on their areas of strength. We have too many "programmers" in Nigeria who can't code beyond front-end development aka landing page experts.

There's still a shortage of talent in Tech in Nigeria even with all the hype around TechBro and TechSis.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture by Freethinker87: 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2022
Vipro:
Please, is business education a good course to study in Nigeria university?

Is it restricted to only teaching sector?

You probably haven't found your passion yet. So take the offer but keep an open mind. When you finally find your passion, you can always suppliment your business education knowledge with relevant certifications to pivot your career. Goodluck
Re: Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture by Streetmovement(m): 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

So you just futher confirm say na him picture una use run street grin

This government will be worse than the current one if allowed into power

Tueh..
Re: Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture by SIONKPO1(m): 12:27pm On Nov 29, 2022
The Arrogance and Desperation of BAT is too much
Re: Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture by tesppidd: 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2022
Jflex07:
Why you no dey support Tinubu as a strong APC supporter
If you know me, I don't support wrong.
I am far from perfect but I try to be objective.

I support the good and oppose the bad.

If anybody says that they have not seen anything good about Buhari that person is a liar

If anybody says they have not seen anything bad about Buhari that person is a liar

If anybody says they have not seen anything good about PDP that person is a liar

If anybody says they have not seen anything bad about PDP that person is a liar.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture by Jflex07(m): 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
tesppidd:
If you know me, I don't support wrong.
I am far from perfect but I try to be objective.

I support the good and oppose the bad.

If anybody says that they have not seen anything good about Buhari that person is a liar

If anybody says they have not seen anything bad about Buhari that person is a liar

If anybody says they have not seen anything good about PDP that person is a liar

If anybody says they have not seen anything bad about PDP that person is a liar.
Kudos bro! Exactly how politics should be.

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture by tesppidd: 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2022
Jflex07:
Kudos bro! Exactly how politics should be.
Yo�
Re: Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture by StartUpDude: 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Just imagine !!! undecided undecided..

You stole someone's picture for campaign claiming it's Tinubu, the original person you stole his picture raised an alarm and told you to stop using his picture for campaign that it's his childhood picture, not Tinubu's picture , instead of you to show remorse and apologise, you opened your mouth and said you won't apologise even when the rumour had it that you apologised which was orchastred by sensible people in your camp, yet you still came out again and told the world that you didn't apologise..

Pride at its peak !!!

Tinubu and his team are incorrigible fraudulent clowns that should never be allowed close to our National purse..

Very deceitful charlatans/hardened criminals..
Please collect one chilled bottle of malt. You couldn't have said it any better.

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture by Decent09(m): 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2022
Re: Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2022
sukkot:
THATS JAGABAN NOT DUKE. THE DIKE 1 OF EBONYI. THE JAGABAN OF BORGU

I don't engage with senseless people

Goodbye

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture by pek(m): 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2022
Tinibu would be the worst thing to happen to Nigeria.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture by Imjustagirl(f): 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
Vipro:

Course of study doesn't matter anymore in Nigeria. Just do very well and you'll get a job even if it's food science you read
Re: Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture by Duru1(m): 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2022
Blaze14k:
Jagaban want to rescue nigerians from apc

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/16508097_img20221125092830_jpegdbc57308a181f06e15dc777127912231

You sure have the eyes for detective operation.

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture by princepee: 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2022
sukkot:
THATS TINUBU FOR SURE
your case is irredeemable!
Re: Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture by Judolisco(m): 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2022
sukkot:
grin THATS definitely not a picture of duke. unless he wants to tell us he is a heavy bleacher
na black and white photo days now..... Who do u like dis?
Re: Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture by Igba123: 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
Dumb things everywhere. What are you supposed to do if not apologize. Unless it's done on purpose which is what it is.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture by jaoh: 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
Vipro:

What you study doesn't really manny these days. It's the skills you have that will pave ways for you laslas.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture by seguno2: 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2022
triplechoice:
What has that got to do with the current controversy?
Or you don't know the difference between a photograph and a certificate?

I know the difference, just reminding us of other elements of ThiefNuibu’s fakeness ni.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture by bunnae(f): 6:02pm On Nov 29, 2022
Vipro:

Please try to write jamb again and if possible study a professional course. I'm not trying to discourage you, but country hard. Too many degrees without use in the job sector. Except you are really really lucky.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture by Fujiyama: 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2022
sukkot:
thats definitely tinubu in the picture

^^^
undecided

Quit trolling.

There's a troubling pattern here about this man's campaign.

He is a deeply unsuitable candidate. He is not fit for the office he seeks.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture by Fujiyama: 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2022
zztop:

If Donald Duke is stating he is the one in the picture then most likely it is him. What I find amusing here is how everyone including Duke is accusing Tinubu. Did the picture actually came from Tinubu? Have Tinubu confirmed that he is the one in the picture? I think the most likely explanation is that someone in the Tinubu camp just assumed it was a picture of Tinubu and everyone went with it. If you are going to use someone else picture then it wouldn't be someone famous and still alive grin This is similar to the stuff going on about he did ,he didn't attended Chicago State University or he did , didn't worked at Deloitte.

You are acting like if you don't know that the Nigerian press is full of fake news and many unverified facts. Or Nollywood movies where the subtitles are full of spelling mistakes. It is just Nigeria standard! grin

^^^

Pure, undiluted nonsense.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture by sukkot: 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
Fujiyama:

^^^
undecided

Quit trolling.

There's a troubling pattern here about this man's campaign.

He is a deeply unsuitable candidate. He is not fit for the office he seeks.
lol man must troll . make i catch my fun na grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election / Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki / Ette Enugu Community Where Politicians Visit Only During Election Campaigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.