Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,337 members, 7,954,386 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:55 PM

Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture (33450 Views)

Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless / Fake Photo Alert: Tinubu In Abuja Not In The United States - Bayo Onanuga / Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture by diadem10: 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
Treadway:
Diadem10 doubled down to say it is Michael Jackson. BATists are a very very ridiculous and funny lot grin grin

Tbh, I hadn't seen Tinubu's childhood pictures until now hence I thought it was Michael Jackson at first because the said teenager in the picture dressed like a rock star plus an afro hair, considering Micheal Jackson was a rock star as a teenager and also the background looked like an abroad background but on a second note, Tinubu has oval face which is visible in the said picture and he schooled in abroad as a teenager and also, on looking at more of Tinubu's young pictures, he's always worn afro.

But one thing I know is it's not Donald Duke picture. Donald Duke didn't school in abroad as a teenager. The eyebrows of the teenager looks nothing like Donald Duke's but instead, look like Tinubu's. The teenager is very black which is different from Donald Duke's fair skin. The teenager has a bigger head. The only common thing between Donald Duke and the picture is their oval faces. Tinubu has an oval face too. Put a dark sun glasses on older Tinubu and he looks the same as the teenager.

Re: Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture by Treadway: 10:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
diadem10:

Tbh, I hadn't seen Tinubu's childhood picture until now hence I thought it was Michael Jackson at first because the said picture looked like a rock star, considering he was a rock star as a teenager and also the background looked like an abroad but on a second note, Tinubu has oval face which is visible in the said picture and he schooled in abroad as a teenager.

But one thing I know is it's not Donald Duke picture. Donald Duke didn't school in abroad as a teenager. The eyebrows of the teenager looks nothing like Donald Duke. The teenager is very black which is different from Donald Duke. The teenager has a bigger head. The only common between Donald Duke and the picture is their oval faces. Tinubu has oval face too.
oh but it is certainly Donald Duke's picture. He has absolutely nothing to gain by clarifying that it is his picture. I sent another pic the other day, that shows a glaring similarity in hair and facial features.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture by diadem10: 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2022
Treadway:
oh but it is certainly Donald Duke's picture. He has absolutely nothing to gain by clarifying that it is his picture. I sent another pic the other day, that shows a glaring similarity in hair and facial features.

Tinubu has always worn afro as a teenager as seen below. He wore afro while growing as seen below marked blue.

And no, it's not Donald Duke's picture.

Donald Duke is delusional and a liar. Donald Duke is fairer than the said picture.

Donald Duke didn't school in abroad as a teenager like Tinubu did and the said picture was taken in abroad.

Donald Duke's eyebrows are raised whereas Tinubu doesn't which match the said picture.

The teenager has bigger head than Donald Duke.

Also, the said picture was printed by Tinubu's old photographer.

Re: Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture by Treadway: 10:27pm On Nov 29, 2022
diadem10:

Tinubu has always worn afro as a teenager.

And no, it's not Donald Duke's picture.

Donald Duke is delusional and a liar. Donald Duke is fairer than the said picture.

Donald Duke didn't school in abroad as a teenager like Tinubu.

Donald Duke has raised eyebrows.

The teenager has bigger head than Donald Duke.

Donald Duke
lol. When a law suit or cease and desist order comes from D.Duke soon enough, we'll know whether it is his picture or not grin
Re: Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture by diadem10: 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2022
Treadway:
lol. When a law suit or cease and desist order comes from D.Duke soon enough, we'll know whether it is his picture or not grin

If I were Tinubu, I would be suing Donald Duke tbh. That's the best way to shut the delusional lying idiot and make him recant his lies and gibberish. He would tell me when he schooled in abroad as a teenager. He dey mad? Or how he was black as a teenager? The only common thing in there is their oval faces. That's all. The child's head is even bigger and his eyebrows are different from Donald Duke's. Even the nose of the teenager is different from Donald Duke's. Donald Duke has flat nose whereas the teenager has contour nose like Tinubu's.

Meanwhile, it was Tinubu's old photographer (dayoadedayo) who printed that particular childhood picture.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture by Swissgoldtrader(f): 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Just imagine !!! undecided undecided..

You stole someone's picture for campaign claiming it's Tinubu, the original person you stole his picture raised an alarm and told you to stop using his picture for campaign that it's his childhood picture, not Tinubu's picture , instead of you to show remorse and apologise, you opened your mouth and said you won't apologise even when the rumour had it that you apologised which was orchastred by sensible people in your camp, yet you still came out again and told the world that you didn't apologise..

Pride at its peak !!!

Tinubu and his team are incorrigible fraudulent clowns that should never be allowed close to our National purse..

Very deceitful charlatans/hardened criminals..

They have just confirmed a sweet court verdict/judgment for Duke!!! It makes his claim super EASYYYYY!!!!!
Re: Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture by Fujiyama: 4:15am On Nov 30, 2022
sukkot:
lol man must troll . make i catch my fun na grin grin grin grin

^^
grin

Enjoy.

You have a point. This country can drive one mad if one isn't careful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture by sukkot: 4:19am On Nov 30, 2022
Fujiyama:

^^
grin

Enjoy.

You have a point. This country can drive one mad if one isn't careful.
its very true. too much madness grin grin

Salute to you comrade
Re: Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture by Fujiyama: 4:20am On Nov 30, 2022
diadem10:
Tbh, I hadn't seen Tinubu's childhood pictures until now hence I thought it was Michael Jackson at first because the said teenager in the picture dressed like a rock star plus an afro hair, considering Micheal Jackson was a rock star as a teenager and also the background looked like an abroad background but on a second note, Tinubu has oval face which is visible in the said picture and he schooled in abroad as a teenager and also, on looking at more of Tinubu's young pictures, he's always worn afro.

But one thing I know is it's not Donald Duke picture. Donald Duke didn't school in abroad as a teenager. The eyebrows of the teenager looks nothing like Donald Duke's but instead, look like Tinubu's. The teenager is very black which is different from Donald Duke's fair skin.

^^^
undecided

Rubbish.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 30, 2022
DONALD DUKE, SUE THESE BASTARDS...
angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers Bye-Election: Thugs, SARS Destroy Polling Unit, Cart Away Results (PICS) / Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today / Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.