Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,733 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today (32999 Views)

Full Text From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Over CSU Saga / Photos Of Uche Secondus And Olusegun Obasanjo At A Press Conference Today / 10 Key Quotes From President Buhari’s 2018 Democracy Day Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by ochejoseph(m): 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2023
Words On Marble: Key Quotes From H.E Atiku Abubakar Press Conference

Those who stole the 2023 Presidential elections and the criminals in legal robes who legitimized their criminality have been waiting for a response and they got their response this morning served hot by the former Vice President and Presidential candidate of the People's Democratic Party.

Here are 10 top quotes from today's press conference by H.E Atiku Abubakar.

"If the Supreme Court, the highest court in the land, implies by its judgment that crime is good and should be rewarded, then Nigeria has lost and the country is doomed irrespective of who occupies the Presidential seat"- Atiku Abubakar

"I always chose freedom over servitude, whatever the personal discomforts my choice entails" - Atiku Abubakar

"A referee cannot be allowed to set the rules for the game only to change or ignore them when one side has scored a goal or is about to win the match" - Atiku Abubakar

"The burden of proving that a document submitted to INEC is forged should not be on the opposing candidates in the election. It is never the responsibility of an applicant for a job to prove that the person who eventually got the job did so with forged documents.- Atiku Abubakar

"A situation where a candidate submits contradictory credentials to INEC in different election cycles and the electoral umpire accepts them without question points to gross negligence, at best, or collusion to break the law by the leadership of the INEC, at worst" - Atiku Abubakar

"It is about the reputation of Nigeria and Nigerians in the eyes of the world. We showed incontrovertible evidence that Bola A. Tinubu was not qualified to contest the Presidential Election because he forged the qualifying academic certificate, which he submitted to INEC. In fact, a simple check of Tinubu’s past records in its possession would have shown INEC that Tinubu broke the law and should not have been allowed to contest the election" Atiku Abubakar

"It is not about me; it is about our country, Nigeria. It is about the kind of society we want to leave for the next generation and what kind of example we want to set for our children and their children" - Atiku Abubakar

"As for me and my party this phase of our work is done. However, I am not going away. For as long as I breathe I will continue to struggle, with other Nigerians, to deepen our democracy and rule of law and for the kind of political and economic restructuring the country needs to reach its true potential"- Atiku Abubakar

Quotes Source: https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1718948353210188114?t=s55tlsdT550r9sNBXhXwRg&s=19

As religious, youth and community leaders, we must continue to let this next generation know that despite the glorification of crime by the courts;

1. Drug abuse and drug trafficking continue to be criminal activities that harm society and have severe negative impacts on mental health.

2. Certificate forgery whether personally done or procured from Oluwole is a crime that will destroy you sooner than later.

3. Stealing anyone's identify whether dead or alive denies the world the previlege of knowing the real and unique you.

4. We need to teach our children that if they take someone else's item and hide it in their bags, it's they who have committed theft, not the bag.

Lies have expiry dates but the truth Never Expires - Dr. Oche Otorkpa

111 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by ochejoseph(m): 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2023
It's a tragedy to see Pastors, Imams and supposedly "educated" people defending criminality and certificate forgery.

119 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by kokoA(m): 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2023
Look who's talking..

74 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Egobetafor9ja: 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2023
Great words from Atiku, but Nigeria has gone to the dogs unfortunately

116 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by PublicHealthNig: 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2023
Those paid to Defend the druggie will soon be mobilised here. Tinubu is Supreme COurt President

138 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by CoronaVirusPro: 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2023
Donald Trump said it yesterday in a speech and I quote

"Atiku Abubakar has failed to face the reality staring at him. For 8 years, he had chances to have been in the good books of Nigerians, but spent those days looting the nation called Nigeria. That I have learnt from, and why my first term as president was dedicated to the people, and why I will be standing on same dedication to re-contest in 2024"

63 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by KikBuhari2Daura: 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
By the time drug pushers finish with Nigeria those hailing them would have died of hunger and frustrations.

It is well with Nigeria, we survive Buhari God will help us outlive the certificate forger in Jesus Name

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Akfrenzy(m): 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2023
grin TULUMBU SCROTUM LICKERS WILL WAIL 😆😆😆

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by emkz: 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2023
Hmm.

Atiku's press conference did not cover him in glory.

He accused President Tinubu of forgery when no court has pronounced so and when Atiku did not even make any attempt to prove forgery beyond obtaining an unsigned and unlegalized deposition from Chicago State University.

Atiku accused the Supreme Court of leglizing forgery. Was the same Supreme Court in order to support Atiku when Obasanjo almost ruined him?

Atiku called for a constitutional backing for the electoral transmission of results. This was the only sense he made during his rantings.

Then he asked for a single tenure of six years for the Presidency to go round the geopolitical zones instead of being rotated among the SouthWest and NorthWest. Atiku is saying this because Tinubu won the SouthWest and NorthWest. if Atiku is true to his words, why did he still want power to remain in the North after 8 years of a Northerner?

Was that fair to the South in the principle of rotation?

Then Atiku said he is not going anywhere. That is because he has nothing else to do.

He finally said Tinubu was never qualified to contest. If this is remotely true, why didn't he say it before the election?

Atiku did not dignify himself in glory. He did not conduct himself like a statesman. He undermined the Supreme Court because he did't have his way this time.

Atiku is unfit to be President.

111 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by bestman09(m): 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2023
It is safe to say that crime pays in Nigeria now as our supreme court ruled. Truly, our laws are made for the poor! We should be in sober reflections as Nigerians now.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by KikBuhari2Daura: 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

"Atiku Abubakar has failed to face the reality staring at him. For 8 years, he had chances to have been in the good books of Nigerians, but spent those days looting the nation called Nigeria. That I have learnt from and why my first term has president was dedicated to the people, and why I will be re-contesting in 2024"

You are Lucky Donal Trump was not President when The Druggie went to UNGA the guy for dey languish for US Jail.

Young man like you with certificate dey defend drug pushers and certificate forger

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by BalistDesign: 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2023

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
Atiku chance is over. If he had supported Obi as the turn of the South in PDP, it won't have been like this for him.

Ebola remains a criminal supported by the judiciary

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Reportbutton: 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
Atiku is motivated by his loss, baba don drop quote on his way to Dubai grin

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
ATIKU IS THE ARCHITECT OF HIS OWN DOWNFALL

HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN DOING HIS SECOND TERM IN OFFICE NOW UNDER PDP IF HE US PATIENCE ENOUGH

HE JOINED HAND TOGETHER WITH APC GANG TO DESTROY GEJ ADMINISTRATION

HE LEFT PDP TO DESTROY THE PARTY AND CAME BACK TO HIJACK THE PARTY INSTEAD OF WORKING HAND IN HANDS WITH THO WHO SUSTAINED THE PARTY

ATIKU IS JUST A USELESS MAN LIKE TINUBU

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
3 most difficult things to do in the world.

1. You can't count your hair
2. You can't wash your eyes with soap
3. You can't breath when your tongue is out.

Taa put your tongue back mumu!...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Biwava: 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Atiku chance is over. If he had supported Obi as the turn of the South in PDP, it won't have been like this for him
Not over though. He can always try again

3 Likes

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Spuggie: 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
Amazing stuff.

1 Like

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by BarrElChapo(m): 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by AntiChristian: 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2023
Instead of Atiku to blame himself and his legal services, he keeps shifting the blame on the judiciary and others!

He broke PDP apart due to selfishness and here he's the one preaching democracy! Person wet contest to succeed Buhari dey preach rotational democracy!

The reason G5 secceed from PDP is due to this same rotational democracy which Atiku was against!

We hope to see more of Atiku in Dubai and Obi in Agulu and Twitter!

Make Obi no stroll around on Monday o!
Cos them obidients will say na FG kidnap am whereas the devil they raised don mature!

24 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by olamike02: 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2023
Atiku is a sore loser. How on earth did anyone listen to that thief calling another thief out. How come people suddenly forgot what OBJ said about this crook?. Atiku go and lack your bag and go to Dubai. 2027 we shall be expecting you.🏃🏿‍♀️🏃🏿‍♀️

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by ecolime(m): 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2023
PublicHealthNig:
Those paid to Defend the druggie will soon be mobilised here. Tinubu is Supreme COurt President
Your profile reads a corporate entity. You should learn to make comments professionally so people don't see you as a joke.

For non-professional comments, you suppose open another moniker where you can pour out your mind like Taylor96, LeoDeKing and others.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by Justdogood(m): 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2023
What marvels me the most is..

Some of these tinubu's urchins here on nairaland shouting and cursing atiku are not even sure of their next meal.
The Internet they are using to even type was paid for by the oga that gave them this shameful job.

Some are tribal bigots who have sold their conscience for any thing called "my brother".
It is well my people.

Please no matter how you guys cover the truth. Tinubu is a fraud and will never erase that from our head.
And I give you all 1 year before the real hunger and frustration sets in on you guys.

I don't even like Atiku not to talk of Peter Obi

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by slivertongue: 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2023
As for me and my party this phase of our work is done. However, I am not going away. For as long as I breathe I will continue to struggle, with other Nigerians, to deepen our democracy and rule of law and for the kind of political and economic restructuring the country needs to reach its true potential"- Atiku Abubakar

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by KikBuhari2Daura: 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Atiku chance is over. If he had supported Obi as the turn of the South in PDP, it won't have been like this for him

The main problem with Nigeria is Ethnicity and Religion until we seat down and deal with those problem we will soon start Japaring to Niger Republic

2 Likes

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by AntiChristian: 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

"Atiku Abubakar has failed to face the reality staring at him. For 8 years, he had chances to have been in the good books of Nigerians, but spent those days looting the nation called Nigeria. That I have learnt from, and why my first term has president was dedicated to the people, and why I will be re-contesting in 2024"

Where he talk this?

5 Likes

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by MS247: 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2023
grin

Atiku started in 1993, tried in 2003, 2007, 2011, 2014 ,2019, 2023 spending billions

35 years of failed ambition with billions spent

Tinubu came from nowhere in 2023 and said Emilokan and he won

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by jogojogo: 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2023
ochejoseph:
Words On Marble: Key Quotes From H.E Atiku Abubakar Press Conference

Those who stole the 2023 Presidential elections and the criminals in legal robes who legitimized their criminality have been waiting for a response and they got their response this morning served hot by the former Vice President and Presidential candidate of the People's Democratic Party.

Here are 10 top quotes from today's press conference by H.E Atiku Abubakar.

"If the Supreme Court, the highest court in the land, implies by its judgment that crime is good and should be rewarded, then Nigeria has lost and the country is doomed irrespective of who occupies the Presidential seat"- Atiku Abubakar

"I always chose freedom over servitude, whatever the personal discomforts my choice entails" - Atiku Abubakar

"A referee cannot be allowed to set the rules for the game only to change or ignore them when one side has scored a goal or is about to win the match" - Atiku Abubakar

"The burden of proving that a document submitted to INEC is forged should not be on the opposing candidates in the election. It is never the responsibility of an applicant for a job to prove that the person who eventually got the job did so with forged documents.- Atiku Abubakar

"A situation where a candidate submits contradictory credentials to INEC in different election cycles and the electoral umpire accepts them without question points to gross negligence, at best, or collusion to break the law by the leadership of the INEC, at worst" - Atiku Abubakar

"It is about the reputation of Nigeria and Nigerians in the eyes of the world. We showed incontrovertible evidence that Bola A. Tinubu was not qualified to contest the Presidential Election because he forged the qualifying academic certificate, which he submitted to INEC. In fact, a simple check of Tinubu’s past records in its possession would have shown INEC that Tinubu broke the law and should not have been allowed to contest the election" Atiku Abubakar

"It is not about me; it is about our country, Nigeria. It is about the kind of society we want to leave for the next generation and what kind of example we want to set for our children and their children" - Atiku Abubakar

"As for me and my party this phase of our work is done. However, I am not going away. For as long as I breathe I will continue to struggle, with other Nigerians, to deepen our democracy and rule of law and for the kind of political and economic restructuring the country needs to reach its true potential"- Atiku Abubakar

Quotes Source: https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1718948353210188114?t=s55tlsdT550r9sNBXhXwRg&s=19

As religious, youth and community leaders, we must continue to let this next generation know that despite the glorification of crime by the courts;

1. Drug abuse and drug trafficking continue to be criminal activities that harm society and have severe negative impacts on mental health.

2. Certificate forgery whether personally done or procured from Oluwole is a crime that will destroy you sooner than later.

3. Stealing anyone's identify whether dead or alive denies the world the previlege of knowing the real and unique you.

4. We need to teach our children that if they take someone else's item and hide it in their bags, it's they who have committed theft, not the bag.

Lies have expiry dates but the truth Never Expires - Dr. Oche Otorkpa

Let the wailing starts raining...we careless. Talk is cheap. You no go see Aso rock
You can pick a profession in public and motivational speaking

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by orohbirodeysmel: 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
Make all of them get out

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land / Subsidy Removal: FG Shocked Over High Food, Transportation Costs / DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.