Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC (16970 Views)

Governor Soludo Commissions Market And Roads Built By Chief Agbalanze / Video Of Tinubu Campaigning To Crash Fuel Price Goes Viral Amid Hike / Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC by leokid866: 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2022
SIONKPO1:

I'm not ashamed to say that am from Akwa Ibom State
*AKWA Ibom is more neater to Lagos
*Akwa Ibom. Experiences few floods compared to Lagos
*Akwa Ibom was/is wholly built by the state government compared to Lagos that was built by the British colonialist,FG,western Regional Government and the overwhelming private sectors
****IF Nigeria breaks up,believe me Lagos will fall cause the Airport,Seaports,and financial institutions will have fewer patronage
yes now kindly go back to Akwa Ibom since Lagos had failed you.......lol if Nigeria breaks up today you and I know Akwa I I'm will be the last place on your mind to stay so cut the regutitated crap about Lagos losing out if Nigeria should break.......
Re: Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC by leokid866: 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2022
Funflipper:

He prefers the bolekaja 49 sitting and 99 standing era.
don't mind him person wey just enter night bus come wan dey tell me about Lagos.....
Re: Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC by dominic17: 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2022
You are calling another person foolish man, look at your comment critically and confirm who is really foolish.
Senator777:
Make Atiku campaign with his eight years as vice president make we hear.

Foolish man.
Re: Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC by Igbek76: 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2022
Na Ogun go Kill PDP. What nonsense are they talking? Do they know how to build and commission anything?
Re: Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC by Funflipper: 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2022
Masterito:
There was an organized Oshodi before Tinubu's administration. How old are you?

Organized oshidi? Or an organized den of all sort of criminals.
Re: Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC by A4alpha: 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2022
So you want to tell me that Lagos state political space is contested and won by roberts who doesn't have a mind of their own and were incapable to develop Lagos state on there own as free governor,? So fashola, ambode, and the current governors couldn't have succeeded without the area father(Tifnubu) d lagos landlord?

so all there political values and developmental stride are stripped and given to lagos landlord?
Some are born free and some are born slaves indeed. Try that shii in Ala-Igbo and see what will become of you.
Person wey don finish him time come after his 8years rule
Lmao
Re: Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC by zeusdgrt(m): 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
Aufbauh:
'Share the loot party' PDP is shamelessly telling us about infrastructural development. Wonderment!

Lagos has being on a geometric growth since the return of democratic rule in 1999, and every growth there can be conveniently attributed to Asiwaju handiwork.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is indeed the undisputed Architect (He conceptualized, designed and supervised) of the modern Lagos.
Drunkard's analysis,u dull sha.Kindly counter his statement
Re: Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC by Funflipper: 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2022
leokid866:
don't mind him person wey just enter night bus come wan dey tell me about Lagos.....

It is obvious he is a Johny-Just-Come.
Re: Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC by SIONKPO1(m): 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2022
leokid866:
yes now kindly go back to Akwa Ibom since Lagos had failed you.......lol if Nigeria breaks up today you and I know Akwa I I'm will be the last place on your mind to stay so cut the regutitated crap about Lagos losing out if Nigeria should break.......
I'm not residing in Lag,i left there since 2011 and I thank GOD that I left Lag
Re: Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC by Funflipper: 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
A4alpha:
So you want to tell me that Lagos state political space is contested and won by roberts who doesn't have a mind of their own and were incapable to develop Lagos state on there own as free governor,? So fashola, ambode, and the current governors couldn't have succeeded without the area father(Tifnubu) d lagos landlord?

so all there political values and developmental stride are stripped and given to lagos landlord?
Some are born free and some are born slaves indeed. Try that shii in Ala-Igbo and see what will become of you.
Person wey don finish him time come after his 8years rule
Lmao

But you forgot the amount of tears that was shed when Tinubu picked them as candidates. One would think the world was going to come to an end. Nobody is stripping any developmental strides from Fasola, Ambode and Sanwo-Olu but some credit should be given to Tinubu for his choices as they turned out to be good ones afterall.
Re: Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC by A4alpha: 1:38pm On Nov 29, 2022
Funflipper:

But you forgot the amount of tears that was shed when Tinubu picked them as candidates. One would think the world was going to come to an end. Nobody is stripping any developmental strides from Fasola, Ambode and Sanwo-Olu but some credit should be given to Tinubu for his choices as they turned out to be good ones afterall.

Really, so there is no man good enough or whorthy of governing lagos state excerpt tinibu d lagos landlord?
Re: Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC by Robinmido(m): 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2022
Make person no bring curse upon himself by supporting a cursed party
seguntijan:
Tinubu has always been consistent in his references to his track records in Lagos. He combines smartness, experience and intelligence as strategic game plan. I have often listened to Peter Peter Obi as he barely makes a line of sentence without referring to China and you wonder if he was a Governor in China or Anambra or Atiku that sold Nigerian Asset worth 100 Billion dollars to a paltry sum of 1.6 Billion dollars to his cronies. Obi has very little to show aside handing over public schools back to the Missionaries. Every Governor that has come after Peter Obi has debunked one lies or the other about him and I remember Obasanjo saying God won't forgive him if he supports Atiku mission.

I like the fact that Tinubu is contesting solely based on his past record as governor of Lagos. He talks passionately about what he accomplished in Lagos and how he’s going to turn around the fortunes of the country. He doesn’t go about lying about figures or talking about how China was developed.

He’s a very brilliant and experienced public administrator. He will be an excellent president if elected.
Re: Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC by Kingpele(m): 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
[quote author=seguntijan post=118769299]Tinubu has always been consistent in his references to his track records in Lagos. He combines smartness, experience and intelligence as strategic game plan. I have often listened to Peter Peter Obi as he barely makes a line of sentence without referring to China and you wonder if he was a Governor in China or Anambra or Atiku that sold Nigerian Asset worth 100 Billion dollars to a paltry sum of 1.6 Billion dollars to his cronies. Obi has very little to show aside handing over public schools back to the Missionaries. Every Governor that has come after Peter Obi has debunked one lies or the other about him and I remember Obasanjo saying God won't forgive him if he supports Atiku mission.

I like the fact that Tinubu is contesting solely based on his past record as governor of Lagos. He talks passionately about what he accomplished in Lagos and how he’s going to turn around the fortunes of the country. He doesn’t go about lying about figures or talking about how China was developed.

He’s a very brilliant and experienced public administrator. He will be an excellent president if elected.[ may God run your life the way tinubu ran lagos, say Amen
Re: Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC by Jostoman: 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2022
humberjade:
Take away the garbage around Bola Tinubu, he is way better than Atiku. While I can't predict what comes with a Tinubu government, I know for sure what will come with an Atiku government. Herders' killings will multiply and corruption will hit an unprecedented scale.

While I have my many reservations about Obi, I prefer him to Atiku.
Atiku is far better than your Tinubu 100%.
Re: Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC by Faposky95: 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2022
Aufbauh:
'Share the loot party' PDP is shamelessly telling us about infrastructural development. Wonderment!

Lagos has being on a geometric growth since the return of democratic rule in 1999, and every growth there can be conveniently attributed to Asiwaju handiwork.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is indeed the undisputed Architect (He conceptualized, designed and supervised) of the modern Lagos.

Jakande didn't shove it up our noses......
Legacies speak for themselves...plssssss
Re: Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC by Bluntemperor: 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2022
omowolewa:
By now Atiku should be showcasing successes recorded in his tenure
People he groomed to stars

Atiku and his crew in stupor or how can you be talking about the Military legacy at this stage or may be some confused people are talking -what legacy did Babangida laid in Lagos or is it 3rd- Mainland Bridge that he did to quickly run to Abuja,after he
illegaly annulled June-12? Whose Costs are they bearing? No wander they don't want History to be taught in Nigeria-Schools!
Yet in 4-years, 3- Months ,Lateef Jakande Govt affected a whole Lagos lifes in:
•Education.
•Health
•Agriculture.
• Water Works
• Housing( Low Costs- where even Capenters got houses of their own)
•Roads was extensively developed in ALL the Local Government Councils!
So much was done and other Governors came to improve on them!
So,some don't even know Lagos History and they want our Votes!
Nonsensical People everywhere!
Re: Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC by humberjade: 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2022
Jostoman:
Atiku is far better than your Tinubu 100%.

How abeg?

Enlighten me please undecided
Re: Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC by obi58: 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
leokid866:
as at when Jona was president oil was over 100$ with most of the money squandered by Jona and diezani, with no plans or cushion put in place should the oil price go below 100$....then we could afford it and it made no sense why it should be removed.....Jona had no plan for the oil sector, in fact he sent it back years when he withdrew Dangotes refinery license for two years and stopped him from taking over the port Harcourt refinery......he only gave Dangote back his license when he wanted to enter office in 2011......Buharis government capitalized on Dangotes refinery cause it was already in montion, made sure he got forex cheap and ensured NNPC became a public company with controlling shares I Dangote Oil.....that refinery is already complete and buy next year would be running.....with the PIA in place and the potential forex we will earn from export our own refined oil we be in a place to fully defend our currency so removing the subsidy makes sense after all the oil will be cheap......and forget that one that they are saying oil will be 400 Naira per litter......with a strong currency it won't matter.......

Your write up is quite incoherent
Re: Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC by Maliqcious: 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
Aufbauh:

Lagos has being on a geometric growth the return of democratic rule in 1999, and every growth there can be conveniently attribute e Asiwaju handiwork.

for Lagos where my mama born me? stop this dead yarn
Re: Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC by Maliqcious: 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
seguntijan:
Tinubu has always been consistent in his references to his track records in Lagos. He combines smartness, experience and intelligence as strategic game plan. I have often listened to Peter Peter Obi as he barely makes a line of sentence without referring to China and you wonder if he was a Governor in China or Anambra or Atiku that sold Nigerian Asset worth 100 Billion dollars to a paltry sum of 1.6 Billion dollars to his cronies. Obi has very little to show aside handing over public schools back to the Missionaries. Every Governor that has come after Peter Obi has debunked one lies or the other about him and I remember Obasanjo saying God won't forgive him if he supports Atiku mission.

He’s a very brilliant and experienced public administrator. He will be an excellent president if elected.
ji ma sun Tinubu is already expired
Re: Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC by Ihefu01: 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
cool

Re: Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC by seunjungle1(m): 2:56pm On Nov 29, 2022
The entire PDP are very stupid for that statement. We knew the shape Lagos state was before year 2000 and the development Asiwaju has brought to the state with their continuity....
I think Atiku should campaign with what he and his boss(OBJ) did while they were in power...Asiwaju we know his antecedent...where is that of Atiku antecedent?

Nothing to show to us that he did...even in his state nothing they can show that he did for them....now depending on the northern votes while there's nothing to show for it.

They should go off....Asiwaju has long gone tey tey
Re: Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC by Antoeni(m): 3:02pm On Nov 29, 2022
Baba Tinubu & Baba Atiku Should go And Rest Both Are Old , Weak, Sick . Dubious And Fraudulent And Lack integrity of Rulling And Leading Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC by samogude(m): 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2022
The facts remain that Lagos State is industrialised today due to the handiwork of Bola Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC by Owologbo(m): 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
seguntijan:

Obi is surely giving you urchins nightmare.
This is Atiku vs tinubu thread, but Obi is what you are discussing.
I pray you don't lose your sanity when you wake up from your nightmare.
Re: Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC by Denoh68: 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2022
OGA YORUBA THIEF SHUT UP, UNA TOO DEY LIE. TINUBU IS A THIEF PERIOD
seguntijan:

Re: Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC by LtChisom: 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2022
Moh247:
cool

PDP dey talk.... Wetin Alhaji Mikano won campaign with.

Forcefully seizing people's land in Adamawa to build Nigerian's most expensive Private University while ASUU was on Strike

But is any of those things in that picture true?

Re: Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC by nairanaira12: 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
Aufbauh:

What of all the structures and establishment already existing in Lagos before tinubu came? This should tell you that you are a fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JTF Attacks: Genocide In Borno, Yobe - Elders Cry Out / Akinwunmi Visits Aregbosla In Abuja / Ambode Receives Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Ahead Of Lagos Kano Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.