Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC (17008 Views)

Governor Soludo Commissions Market And Roads Built By Chief Agbalanze / Video Of Tinubu Campaigning To Crash Fuel Price Goes Viral Amid Hike / Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC by leokid866: 11:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
obi58:

Your write up is quite incoherent
no you just lack intelligence......
Re: Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC by leokid866: 11:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
SIONKPO1:

I'm not residing in Lag,i left there since 2011 and I thank GOD that I left Lag
I believe you...... grin
Re: Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC by Olumaeme: 6:37am On Nov 30, 2022
Aufbauh:
'Share the loot party' PDP is shamelessly telling us about infrastructural development. Wonderment!

Lagos has being on a geometric growth since the return of democratic rule in 1999, and every growth there can be conveniently attributed to Asiwaju handiwork.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is indeed the undisputed Architect (He conceptualized, designed and supervised) of the modern Lagos.

Conceptualize Lagos with Agebro?
Re: Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC by Sunnyja: 9:47am On Nov 30, 2022
Aufbauh:
'Share the loot party' PDP is shamelessly telling us about infrastructural development. Wonderment!

Lagos has being on a geometric growth since the return of democratic rule in 1999, and every growth there can be conveniently attributed to Asiwaju handiwork.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is indeed the undisputed Architect (He conceptualized, designed and supervised) of the modern Lagos.
Go through the post again, this time slowly.
Infrastructure built by Babangida a military ruler can't be attributed to Tinubu wether you like it or not.
Re: Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC by Aufbauh(m): 10:02am On Nov 30, 2022
Sunnyja:
Go through the post again, this time slowly.
Infrastructure built by Babangida a military ruler can't be attributed to Tinubu wether you like it or not.

It's my own comment that you need to go through the second paragraph slowly with an open mind. So that you will not be perceived as someone lacking capacity to comprehend simple statement.

Read my second paragraph below:

Lagos has being on a geometric growth since the return of democratic rule in 1999 and every growth there can be conveniently attributed to Asiwaju handiwork.

Anything done SINCE 1999 can conveniently be attributed to Asiwaju's foresight & sagacity.
Re: Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2022
Aufbauh:

Why are you so delusional even with facts right in your face, supporting Tinubu shouldn't mean the functions of your brain should stop working....Tinubu lied he built a Lagos that was the most developed state in Nigeria before he became governor yet you swallowed the lie without shame. An already developed Lagos that was once the capital city of Nigeria ooo.

Ok, since you seem to enjoy lies, let me entertain you with more lies...I am sure you will believe them like a mugu.

National Theatre in Surulere was built by Tinubu.

National Stadium Surulere was built by Tinubu to promote Arts and Culture tin Tinubu's Lagos.

3rd Mainland Bridge the longest bridge in West Africa was built by Tinubu and commissioned by IBB, shocked?

Tinubu summoned all the Army Generals in Nigeria and told them to build more than 10 Army Barracks in Lagos, which was later commissioned by Fashola to make Lagos a safe state more than other states in Nigeria.

Tinubu built Muritala Mohammed International Airport and have been maintaining it for decades now since the 1970s it was built to ensure it remained the busiest airport serving all Nigerians while other region Governors and politicians were busy looting and sharing Kerosene to their people.

Bola Tinubu also built Apapa seaport in 1920 to ensure free export and import of goods from Nigeria to Europe because of his great vision for Lagos.

I also remember vividly how Bola Tinubu created Oshodi Market in 1860 to ensure free trading of slaves.

What about Banana Island which Tinubu designed in his bedroom as a man with vision and partnered with the Chagoury group for them to help him build a mega island city in Lagos?

What about CMS, Marina and other great things that made Lagos what it is even before 1999 that Bola Tinubu constructed even before he came to Lagos as a city boy, shocked?

In 1965, Bola Tinubu made Lagos the capital city of Nigeria and told all foreign embassies, consulates and high commissions to open their embassies in Lagos.

Tinubu further instructed international oil companies to ensure they all bring their headquarters in Lagos to ensure Lagos have investors while other politicians like those from Potopoto republic were busy selling Galla and sharing kerosene.

Bola Tinubu also summoned all Nigerian banks to bring their bank headquarters to Lagos state if they want Yoruba billionaires and Dangote to patronize them.

What about Nigerian Stock Exchange that Bola Tinubu single handedly founded and built to ensure Lagos remained the city where Nigeria's stock market is traded, shocked?

Did he stop there? No!

Tinubu being a man with great vision wanted Lagos to become Africa's Hollywood city so he created Alaba International Market which helped Nigerian Movie Industry to spring up and also marketed and distributed Nollywood films to ensure they reached all parts of the world, which is why Lagos is the headquarter of Nollywood actors and filmmakers grin

When Bola Tinubu noticed that there will be huge demand for spare parts in Nigeria as Nigerians loved cars, what did he do? To position Lagos above other states in being the center of spare parts trading, Tinubu created Ladipo spare parts market for used spare parts and also created ASPAMDA market Trade Fair for brand new spare parts and then invited Omo Yeeboos selling Gala in Lagos traffic to go and start selling spare parts in those market, yet those children of hate continue to hate Tinubu angry.

You can Google the above lies in your spare time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

War Crime: We Stand By Our Report - Amnesty International / Lagos INEC yet to receive results 24 hours after / ISWAP Bans Movement Of Farm Produce With Trucks In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.