Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

NANS Apologises To Aisha Buhari Over Aminu Mohammed's Arrest - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NANS Apologises To Aisha Buhari Over Aminu Mohammed's Arrest (32839 Views)

Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom / Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release / Obidients Now Support Aisha Buhari Over Aminu Tweet On Deborah Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NANS Apologises To Aisha Buhari Over Aminu Mohammed's Arrest by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2022
This NANS are bunch of cowards. They are puppets to politicians
Re: NANS Apologises To Aisha Buhari Over Aminu Mohammed's Arrest by class0247: 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

Shut up odee simple as Tyrannical people in government.... Person throw King Charles Egg

Don’t mind him. Some body broke Italian prime minister ( Silvio Berlusconi ) noise, it was done publicly. They guy who committed the crime was still given the right to be defended by the state lawyer in the court. No matter what happen, you don’t take laws into your hands. That is the reason for court and judge. I held somebody who was owning me money hostage for 1 hour against his wish (it was a just a normal confrontation and I told him he is going nowhere until he pay my money) Just that simple act almost sent me away for a very long time if not that the guy later drop charges. In sane counties, you just don’t do things anyhow

2 Likes

Re: NANS Apologises To Aisha Buhari Over Aminu Mohammed's Arrest by Gentleswift(m): 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
casualobserver:

actually the 1st lady is in the right. The guy accussed her of stealing....that is slander!!! You people think you can just post anything on the internet.

Did she go overboard, yes but this is Nigeria, when dealing with animals you cant behave like a civilised human being.

You dont go around defaming people on the internet. its one thing to abuse people but you dont go calling people theives.

Let him go and prove she stole. Nigerians especially the youth and the IPOB generation should learn civilised behaviour on the internet. Even Britain will arrest you for making racist slurs on the internet.
learn to read and understand. Where did he said she stole anything? Try rest, Wawa.

1 Like

Re: NANS Apologises To Aisha Buhari Over Aminu Mohammed's Arrest by RALPHOW(m): 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2022
Nigeria is a jungle!!
Honestly, we missed Gani Fawehinmi!!!!
Re: NANS Apologises To Aisha Buhari Over Aminu Mohammed's Arrest by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Democracy is not part of insulting your mother sir. Democracy does not give license to criminal malicious defamations. Many hiding behind monikers here to make criminal malicious defamations too will someday be picked up and prosecuted.

As we type here, the social media bill to fundamentally stop these toxic and dangerous recklessness on social media platforms is before the British parliament.

Nowhere in the world is society built to allow any reckless behaviour go unchallenged. That ill-trained boy has grown to the age of accountability for his recklessness and lack of self control so should face the music. Only a foolish child brings disgrace to his parents. He is a foolish boy that needs to be corrected especially by the law. They should not stop at him, all the other reckless accursed youths who insult and disgrace their parents and those old enough to be their parents/grandparents too should be arrested and prosecuted.

Platforms must be prosecuted too, especially that employee and owner of the platform with the responsibility to remove toxic contents need to be arrested and prosecuted too.

Nobody deserves to dump his bad behaviour and lack of home training on others whether offline or online. Most of the youths are already destroyed with curses because giving honour to anyone old enough to be your parent comes with a promise that it shall be well with you.
It is already not well with him and other youths who have ever mocked or insulted a parent online. It is not a curse, it is God's word and it never returns void.

This is what Pastor Oyedepo meant.

You're sick and must be thoroughly useless to those that bred you.

So if what he did was wrong, which is very debatable, Aisha has power to kidnap and torture him?

Have sense! Have conscience!!

The senselessness you support and promote here will definitely catch up with you and your family, if you have any.

2 Likes

Re: NANS Apologises To Aisha Buhari Over Aminu Mohammed's Arrest by almarthins(m): 8:14pm On Nov 29, 2022
Realguyman1:
Nor mind those yeye APC members and their senseless supporters jor.

All this insults u see online in today politics in Nigeria were all started by APC members and their senseless supporters. But now that it has gotten to their turn, they are busy forming victims of the same online insults they stated during the time of Jonathan.

They are all hypocrite. Dem don forget how dem use d same propaganda to bring down Jonathan. Today, APC is doing what they critized Jonathan for.
Re: NANS Apologises To Aisha Buhari Over Aminu Mohammed's Arrest by Omoa1: 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2022
This NANS guys must be sick. What are they apologizing for. This is total rubbish n fucking annoying

2mercy:
…South-West zone disagrees, knocks First Lady

https://punchng.com/nans-apologises-to-aisha-buhari-over-students-arrest/?amp
Re: NANS Apologises To Aisha Buhari Over Aminu Mohammed's Arrest by Luckysbab: 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Democracy is not part of insulting your mother sir. Democracy does not give license to criminal malicious defamations. Many hiding behind monikers here to make criminal malicious defamations too will someday be picked up and prosecuted.

As we type here, the social media bill to fundamentally stop these toxic and dangerous recklessness on social media platforms is before the British parliament.

Nowhere in the world is society built to allow any reckless behaviour go unchallenged. That ill-trained boy has grown to the age of accountability for his recklessness and lack of self control so should face the music. Only a foolish child brings disgrace to his parents. He is a foolish boy that needs to be corrected especially by the law. They should not stop at him, all the other reckless accursed youths who insult and disgrace their parents and those old enough to be their parents/grandparents too should be arrested and prosecuted.

Platforms must be prosecuted too, especially that employee and owner of the platform with the responsibility to remove toxic contents need to be arrested and prosecuted too.

Nobody deserves to dump his bad behaviour and lack of home training on others whether offline or online. Most of the youths are already destroyed with curses because giving honour to anyone old enough to be your parent comes with a promise that it shall be well with you.
It is already not well with him and other youths who have ever mocked or insulted a parent online. It is not a curse, it is God's word and it never returns void.

It's only when it concerns APC you'll come up with unending excuses. You're shameless
Re: NANS Apologises To Aisha Buhari Over Aminu Mohammed's Arrest by GorillaApp(m): 8:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Thunda fia you again there, little imp. So arrest, detainment and torture is the appropriate measure right? You folks are either senile or just extremely evil to twist narratives.
If she feel slighted, the best thing is to approach the court. This is a civil matter not a criminal case.
God will punish all of you entrenching this impunity and lawlessness.
Re: NANS Apologises To Aisha Buhari Over Aminu Mohammed's Arrest by Heavenlyminded: 8:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
Study for free at USA university but a distance learning. 
100% scholarship assured.

University of people could be a tuition-free college and licensed college but you'll ought to pay an assessment charge of $1200 every session and an application fee of $60.

programs for bachelor's degrees and master's degrees are accessible.

even in case you've earned a bachelor's degree some time recently it isn't a wrongdoing in gaining another since it could be a separate learning program, you run the courses at your convenience. 

The point presently is I'm here to handle the application process for you and will apply for the application fee waiver and assessment payment grant for you just within some weeks.

if interested call me or chat me up on WhatsApp at +-2-3-4--9-0--3-8-0--8-8-0--6-9.
Re: NANS Apologises To Aisha Buhari Over Aminu Mohammed's Arrest by CheapHomes1: 8:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
casualobserver:

when they arrest you, you can ask these questions

still doesnt answer the questions....How did he defame her? Is she not feeding fat on poor people's money? How does she sustain her stay in Dubai? Who is paying for it?
Re: NANS Apologises To Aisha Buhari Over Aminu Mohammed's Arrest by Deepocean(m): 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
Judolisco:
Apology? na why I no rate all dis greatest gba gba bdat they are more corrupt than our politicians.... Someone was abducted and was not charged to court in 24hrs and was allegedly beaten and una dey apologize.... Make dem Carry d boy go court abeg

If you read the content of the headings, I'm sure you won't come up with what you have written.

And if you actually read the post and you still wrote this, then I will advise you re-read with more comprehension then work more on your logic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NANS Apologises To Aisha Buhari Over Aminu Mohammed's Arrest by Deepocean(m): 8:46pm On Nov 29, 2022
Some people are very lazy to read with all comments I am seeing claiming that apology was tendered. Or some people don't read with logical senses.

1 Like

Re: NANS Apologises To Aisha Buhari Over Aminu Mohammed's Arrest by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2022
almarthins:

You went too far by saying "God can lick your ass"
Brother wetin happen. Have some respect mehn!
Have some respect for who? Who is God? God doesn't exist.

Why is God not speaking for herself? Why are you speaking in God's behalf when did God tell you that i am disrespectful to her?
Re: NANS Apologises To Aisha Buhari Over Aminu Mohammed's Arrest by ShaqFu: 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2022
Octopusssy:

I am right because worse things have been said about her and she never blinked an eye, but once her weight was mentioned, BOOM!!! grin
people are sensitive about alot of things. I believe Aisha Buhari's own is her weight.

I have this friend who is very sensitive about his religion. Dude is hard like diamond, but when it comes to religion, (Islam) dude will start weeping like a baby.

1 Like

Re: NANS Apologises To Aisha Buhari Over Aminu Mohammed's Arrest by fxexperts: 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

This guy a big fool. respect kill you and your generation there.

GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, there is nothing bad in the arrest and detention of the boy in question. It is very disrespectful body shaming our first Lady with baseless accusations. Aisha Buhari is not our president neither was she voted for. We should know where to transfer our anger and aggressions. This will serve as a lesson to those untrained Obidients who believe they can disrespect anyone with contrary opinions, you will all rot in jail. The major lesson I learnt in this is the calmness of our Muslim brothers up north, if this happened in the south, we Christians would have screamed persecution forgetting that it's totally wrong to defame constituted authorities sad
Mumu head slamming Yoruba terrorist's like you.

julybaba:
The Nigeria Police can't track kidnappers & terrorists but can effectively track anyone that abuses the First Lady
U don see them na. a bunch of incompetent idiots. If not for the fact that i know some police men are honest and decent, i would have been happy seeing them killed like fowl by armed herdsmen, like the news posted here about three police men killed by kidnappers in port Harcourt just last week.
Re: NANS Apologises To Aisha Buhari Over Aminu Mohammed's Arrest by Bwilliam(m): 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, there is nothing bad in the arrest and detention of the boy in question. It is very disrespectful body shaming our first Lady with baseless accusations. Aisha Buhari is not our president neither was she voted for. We should know where to transfer our anger and aggressions. This will serve as a lesson to those untrained Obidients who believe they can disrespect anyone with contrary opinions, you will all rot in jail. The major lesson I learnt in this is the calmness of our Muslim brothers up north, if this happened in the south, we Christians would have screamed persecution forgetting that it's totally wrong to defame constituted authorities sad

I am calling you out, you and the brood of vipers crawling around this platform.

You're not a Christian, neither are you born again.

You are most likely a paid propagandist that has been employed to infiltrate this public space to spread misinformation and skew the opinion of the public to suit your employer.

Literally, Wolfs in sheep clothing.

2 Likes

Re: NANS Apologises To Aisha Buhari Over Aminu Mohammed's Arrest by Lamasta(m): 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
People hate the truth
Re: NANS Apologises To Aisha Buhari Over Aminu Mohammed's Arrest by Thomthom(m): 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2022
GOTVee:
pls show me were you typed this kind of comment when they were calling President Jonathan then a goat..

2 Likes

Re: NANS Apologises To Aisha Buhari Over Aminu Mohammed's Arrest by brandsoncharlie: 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

check my signature for free stuffs!
Oga Park well, what are you even saying.
We are dealing with fraudster as leaders in this country and this is all what you have to say.
What about the promises her husband buhari has failed to deliver, is that not fraudulent?
She and her husband should go and fight bokoharam and let the young student be.
Attorney General stole billions of naira, they should prosecute let's see.
Re: NANS Apologises To Aisha Buhari Over Aminu Mohammed's Arrest by vikyno(m): 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
What a toothless bulldog NANS has turned to...
Re: NANS Apologises To Aisha Buhari Over Aminu Mohammed's Arrest by almarthins(m): 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
gypsey:
Have some respect for who? Who is God? God doesn't exist.

Why is God not speaking for herself? Why are you speaking in God's behalf when did God tell you that i am disrespectful to her?

Her?
O sure pe oo high ?
Re: NANS Apologises To Aisha Buhari Over Aminu Mohammed's Arrest by casualobserver: 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2022
Gentleswift:
learn to read and understand. Where did he said she stole anything? Try rest, Wawa.

First of all it is “where did he say” not “where did he said”. Secondly read his post.

2 Likes

Re: NANS Apologises To Aisha Buhari Over Aminu Mohammed's Arrest by Ken4Christ: 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2022
APC should keep making mistakes so that many more people will have more reasons to vote them out of power.
Re: NANS Apologises To Aisha Buhari Over Aminu Mohammed's Arrest by ajutant(m): 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

check my signature for free stuffs!

People like you always die for nothing for supporting evil. We have laws and should be followed at all times.
Re: NANS Apologises To Aisha Buhari Over Aminu Mohammed's Arrest by Drone95(m): 10:44pm On Nov 29, 2022
Mtchew
Re: NANS Apologises To Aisha Buhari Over Aminu Mohammed's Arrest by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
almarthins:

Her?
O sure pe oo high ?
What language is this? French?, undecided
Re: NANS Apologises To Aisha Buhari Over Aminu Mohammed's Arrest by PrincessofDSS(f): 12:14am On Nov 30, 2022
GOTVee:

Cut the crab!!!

You are not a born again to have singled out OBI in your deceit comment.

1 Like

Re: NANS Apologises To Aisha Buhari Over Aminu Mohammed's Arrest by dantewest: 1:15am On Nov 30, 2022
This is ridiculous
Re: NANS Apologises To Aisha Buhari Over Aminu Mohammed's Arrest by Captainero: 2:07am On Nov 30, 2022
Make God help her make that boy die for police cell. I ran will be a child's play.
Re: NANS Apologises To Aisha Buhari Over Aminu Mohammed's Arrest by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:59am On Nov 30, 2022
Why are they still calling it "criticism"?

He didn't criticize her, he libelled her.

However, if it is true that the student was beaten, then there is no need to apologize to the First Lady.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Army Clears Boko Haram From 3 Villages In Borno State / Ganduje Agrees To Pay 30,000 Minimum Wage With Additional N600 (N30,600) / Breaking: Kano Court Voids Ganduje's Appointment Of New Emirs - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.