Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Depression And Lack Of Work Is Going To Make Me Take My Life - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Depression And Lack Of Work Is Going To Make Me Take My Life (355 Views)

Help, My Work Is Messing With My Mental Health. / Government Work Is Not Worth It After All / Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depression And Lack Of Work Is Going To Make Me Take My Life by Mahajj: 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2022
i have been suffering too much, i have tried may ways its just not working out.

I have no food or any hope anymore,

nobody care about me, i need a little food to survive.

I cant bear these suffering anymore, i want to end it but please if there is anyway you can help please help i dont want to commit taking my own life......
Re: Depression And Lack Of Work Is Going To Make Me Take My Life by holarsheni: 1:23pm On Nov 29, 2022
Please, I urge you not to give up . God will come through for you. Just keep the hope alive. You will testify very soon.

have been suffering too much, i have tried may ways its just not working out.

I have no food or any hope anymore,

nobody care about me, i need a little food to survive.

I cant bear these suffering anymore, i want to end it but please if there is anyway you can help please help i dont want to commit taking my own life......[/quote]
Re: Depression And Lack Of Work Is Going To Make Me Take My Life by meobizy(f): 7:47am On Nov 30, 2022
You again.

(1) (Reply)

Kiriku First Me Mek Money Still First Me Find Luv” – Fan Reacts Ova New Video / Appreciation to All That Guided Me With Their Kind Words / Introducing Jobalive -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.