Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,088 members, 7,828,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

The Marvelous Culture Of The Igbos And Igboland - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Marvelous Culture Of The Igbos And Igboland (80469 Views)

The Igbo And Culture Of Apprenticeship / The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. / The Marvelous And Beautiful Cultures Of Ghana Aka Kente Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Marvelous Culture Of The Igbos And Igboland by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2013
We had a similar thread back in the day

From that thread.

[size=18pt]
what does "Igbo kwenu" mean? Why do none Igbo culturally oriented and speaking peoples identify the Igbo themselves with that phrasing “Igbo kwenu”? When the Igbo say in a gathering “Igbo kwenu,” what exactly are they referring to or echoing out? Whose voice or voices are embodied in the philosophy and culture of “Igbo kwenu[/size]”? Of what origin has the concept of “Igbo kwenu”? Are there other societies known to the Igbo that share the same collective wish to agree or disagree in a political or communal discourse of that nature? Why are the Igbo people of Southeastern Nigeria sensitized with such an unshared cultural identity and representation?

To explain the cultural logic and symbolism of “Igbo kwenu” may not be as simple as it may look. I will therefore attempt and situate the concept of “Igbo kwenu” in the context of cultural identity, belongingness, solidarity and contribution to one’s society.

The Phrase “Igbo Kwenu”

A common linguistic analysis may help us to understand the phrase “Igbo kwenu.” Here we have two words: ‘Igbo’ and ‘kwenu.’ The term “Igbo” refers to Igbo people – men and women of all ages of tradition and modernism. On its own, “kwenu” as a word refers to agreement, endorsement, solidarity, unity, bondedness, strength, collective will.

The conception of the idea to stay together as a community and act as one is very important for the Igbo. The Igbo see the fact that to stay united in a direction or course of action will bring a shared honour to them. Therefore, they value strongly to come together. Coming together is deterministic and central to all else. In gathering of all sorts, namely marriage, rituals, celebrations, age grade meetings, war, wrestling, hunting, and village political affairs, the Igbo assert their emotions and psychology together through calls to order of solidarity such as invoking the “Igbo kwenu.” Today, the Nigerian political class come up with all sorts of slogans not far from the culturally enhanced idiom of “Igbo kwenu.” When someone is to speak to an issue, he will call to order the gathered Igbo to listen to him through the application or summon of “Igbo kwenu.”

Traditionally, when a person among the gathered group intends to speak and has masterly and skilfully summoned attention with “Igbo kwenu,” he is automatically granted audience. "Igbo kwenu" is a supreme call to attention and order to speak in a culturally appropriate way. Once the “igbo kwenu” is announced and responded to, all ears will listen, at least momentarily to the person who surely will stand out and speak to them. His idea, point of information and facts, contribution and oratory skill will determine how much attention he will command. The Igbo can be noisy in public meeting sessions. Being noisy while discussing public affairs is not easily understood by the non-Igbo. Speaking out loud and clear is a well cherished Igbo cultural feature. It is not merely seen or viewed as shouting or yelling, rather as a form of strength of communication and emphasis.

Cultural Origin of Igbo Kwenu

To trace the cultural origin of “Igbo kwenu” is a search for meaning and point of departure. It can be clearly said it is history of a culture in an unwritten form whose parts make up the whole. Like the history of the origin of the Igbo people of Nigeria, Igbo culture is attached to the shared meaning of Igbo life historically. There is no beginning and there is also no end in the dynamic relationship between ideology and realism. An inquiry into knowing and connecting the dots of the origin of the idiomatic notion of[b] “Igbo kwenu” is hard to excavate and pin point to a specific historic and linguistic moment[/b]. Legends and creation myths told nothing to our common sense understanding about the first application of the phrase “Igbo kwenu.” Yet important information gathered suggest that Igbo language, philosophy and manner of communication evolved as a collective praxis in charting their ways and transmission of life curiosities.

Some related stories asserted that the Igbo as a whole like to think and speak to and of things in a dynamic sense. There is an indication also of the fact that the Igbo reinvent any of their agreed upon matter of importance. As such, the “Igbo kwenu” concept captures their before, now and ahead of their time and events. Put practically, “Igbo kwenu” cuts short the form of saying - Igbo kwere na ihe ha kwuru (The Igbo believe in what they have agreed upon to think, say, and do). Classically, there is no record of history exclusive to the origin of the idiomatic connotation of “Igbo kwenu” this writer came across in the search for knowing. Made to believe is that the phrase “Igbo kwenu” is aligned to Igbo language process on solidarity register and shared meaning of holding to what is agreed upon. We can deduce that “Igbo kwenu” is a psychic of a collective voice, the oratory skill and community action. Its origin and continuity have endured so much so that the significance of “Igbo kwenu” has become a norm in gathering of the Igbo for Igbo affairs.

Igbo kwenu and Symbolism

A central way to explain the symbolism of “Igbo kwenu” is to refer to a local proverb which says: Ukwu diri otu, a kuo ulo gbam-gbam, ma ukwu adighi otu, a kuo ulo akirika (if we are united, we roof the house with a corrugated iron zinc; but, if we are not united, the house will be roofed with raffia palm). The proverb simplifies the obvious fact that unity is critical to any form of collective discourse, agreement, development action, connection and result. As when there is unity of purpose, the result of any action is comparable to roofing a house in a solid iron sheet. On the contrary, discourses that lack unity of minds and actions will result in disorder and of achieving less such that roofing a house is comparable to using vulnerable materials of less durability. The powerful proverb unveils the notion of ikwere or ekweghi (agree or disagree; come out and belong versus stay out and do not come out to be part of the community).http://www.kwenu.com/publications/iroegbu/2007/concept_kwenu.htm

https://www.nairaland.com/244823/showcasing-igbo-culture
Re: The Marvelous Culture Of The Igbos And Igboland by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2013
An Igbotic wedding grin
I love it!
Igbo men adiro bad cha cha

1 Like

Re: The Marvelous Culture Of The Igbos And Igboland by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2013
Igbotic looking former presidents kwenu

Re: The Marvelous Culture Of The Igbos And Igboland by Liberal2020: 6:24pm On Apr 24, 2013
Augustinaz: Greedy Igbo pigs.

Okay. How stu$pid can you be? Insult Igbos and still posted a picture of a beautiful igbo woman( well majority of them look like the woman in the picture below you posted) you have been fantasizing about, hah? You will never get these beautiful igbo women in your lifetime...Fool!

Re: The Marvelous Culture Of The Igbos And Igboland by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2013
phreakabit:

Thats what I am trying to stress. Judaism is not Christianity. It is actually old testament "Christianity" for lack of a better description. But can't be referred to as Christianity because Christ wasn't born then. So most of its "practitioner" were Godly men not Christians.

You are blind. I said Judaism is independent in origin. not christianity. christianity is plagarized version of Judaism.
I said plagarized version. I didnt say they are exactly the same. the only difference being, christianity propagates man version and is the more terrorist/evil form due to its proselytizing aims.
Re: The Marvelous Culture Of The Igbos And Igboland by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2013
phreakabit:

Wouldn't it benefit you more to bother about your tribe and leave the Igbo race alone?

No. Im not selfish like you. The matters of all Pagan Tribes concerns me.
Re: The Marvelous Culture Of The Igbos And Igboland by bigfrancis21: 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2013
Abagworo:

I beg of you, I've never heard nor seen any Ehugbo deny being Igbo. Maybe Abakaliki and Nsukka do. The truth is that 90% of Igbos never accepted that name but we know who we mean when talking about Igbos. Everyone has a name for others and were very independent in belief and dialect until the Europeans used that nomenclature and we accepted it.

I spent 5 years in the Nsukka environment during my university days and I can assuredly tell you that the Nsukka people are very proud Igbo people. I never for one day heard any of them deny being Igbo, not even one. Rather, it is other Igbo people from outside Igboland that try to classify them as non-Igbo because of the difficulty level of their dialect. Nsukka dialect itself is 100% Igbo but may not be easily decipherable to the first-time visitor, especially when spoken fast, like it was to me when I landed there newly. But when spoken slowly you'll understand what is being said.

Over the course of my 5 years, I noticed that the people of Nsukka and neighbouring towns (enugu-ezike, orba, obolo afor etc) have developed a central nsukka dialect sort of with which they use to communicate with themselves whenever they meet, in contrast to the core respective dialects they speak in their villages. This central nsukka is easy to understand and speak, however the same cannot be said when they switch to their respective core native dialects. Oh boy!
Re: The Marvelous Culture Of The Igbos And Igboland by bigfrancis21: 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2013
coolzeal:

Well am just telling you that we are not Igbo and i have never heard any of my relatives that call themselves Igbo either, we're Nsukka and our culture, language and belief system is totally different from Igbos. Anyway when i come back to Naija, i will ask my kinsmen the origin of Nsukka people.

My dear, you'll be sorely disappointed to get to Nsukka land and feel the strong Igbo identity and vibes emanating from your place. grin Don't suffer a heart attack though. tongue
Re: The Marvelous Culture Of The Igbos And Igboland by PointB: 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2013
Great thread Odumchi.

Well done!
Re: The Marvelous Culture Of The Igbos And Igboland by phreakabit(m): 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

You are blind. I said Judaism is independent in origin. not christianity. christianity is plagarized version of Judaism.
I said plagarized version. I didnt say they are exactly the same. the only difference being, christianity propagates man version and is the more terrorist/evil form due to its proselytizing aims.

You are so demented to the point you hardly understand what you type, and base facts on your own ideologies and concepts. You really need to stay off whatever substance you are on. A Point you should note is : You and your fellow atheists aren't making any progress on this forum.
Re: The Marvelous Culture Of The Igbos And Igboland by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2013
phreakabit:

You are so demented to the point you hardly understand what you type, and base facts on your own ideologies and concepts. You really need to stay off whatever substance you are on. A Point you should note is : You and your fellow atheists aren't making any progress on this forum.

we have gained many converts to our beliefs. the christians have gained 0 atheist or Pagan converts so far.

and btw Im Pagan.
Re: The Marvelous Culture Of The Igbos And Igboland by babestell(f): 9:13pm On Apr 24, 2013
How old are you? I think we are saying the same thing. The father was wrong in refusing to let the daughter marry just because the guy was Osu (big hypocrisy). In my place we have an Osu village so we always hear this gist of wedding plans getting foiled, and that's probably why though I am far younger than you I have experienced it more. Not everyone thinks like that sha, I agree that the mentality is changing big thanks to the efforts of the churches but fragments of it still remains in some communities.

Abagworo:

Nobody knows who is Osu or not until marriage. So everything you wrote are all fabricated. Tell me where this happens. For example at my age I don't know any Osu. The only time I've heard of it was when a friend of mine wanted to get married and her father did thorough investigation and discovered her fiance was Osu and refused to give out his daughter even when the Church and his wife were pleading with him. I also had a friend from Oraukwu in Anambra State whose Dad said she must marry a Catholic from Oraukwu because he's a Knight. She dated an Anglican from Awka for years and even abscounded with him only for her Dad to arrest him and take back the daughter. So stop trying to paint a false picture of Osu.
Re: The Marvelous Culture Of The Igbos And Igboland by Abagworo(m): 9:36pm On Apr 24, 2013
babestell: How old are you? I think we are saying the same thing. The father was wrong in refusing to let the daughter marry just because the guy was Osu (big hypocrisy). In my place we have an Osu village so we always hear this gist of wedding plans getting foiled, and that's probably why though I am far younger than you I have experienced it more. Not everyone thinks like that sha, I agree that the mentality is changing big thanks to the efforts of the churches but fragments of it still remains in some communities.

Where's your place and what's the name of the Osu village? I'm 30years old. I still want you to understand that in marriage a lot of beliefs is involved. In many rich homes, it is forbidden to marry from a poor family but I see nothing wrong with that because the poor still have other poor people to marry and so do Osus or Catholics have other Osus and Catholics to marry.
Re: The Marvelous Culture Of The Igbos And Igboland by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 24, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

we have gained many converts to our beliefs. the christians have gained 0 atheist or Pagan converts so far.

and btw Im Pagan.
. Phreakabit was right when he said that u harldly understand what u wrote. U earlier termed christainity dangerous cos of her proselytising aim. And here u are bragging over ur number of converts to ur paganism. Now can u state the diff. btwn the two religion?
Re: The Marvelous Culture Of The Igbos And Igboland by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2013
Ishsoph: . Phreakabit was right when he said that ur harldly understand what u wrote. U earlier termed christainity dangerous cos of it proselytising aim. And here u are bragging over ur number of converts to ur paganism. Now can u state the diff. btwn the two religion?

I have every right to gain converts. Its my birthright as a Pagan. so many of my fellow Pagan brothers and sisters and ancestors have been converted to christainity at swordpoint/gunpoint or faced being ra.ped, tortured and murdered or simply burnt at the stake. we never did anything to them other than worship the Gods of our ancestors. 80 % of christians ancestors have been converted by unfair means. its payback time.
Re: The Marvelous Culture Of The Igbos And Igboland by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

I have every right to gain converts. Its my birthright as a Pagan. so many of my fellow Pagan brothers and sisters and ancestors have been converted to christainity at swordpoint/gunpoint or faced being ra.ped, tortured and murdered or simply burnt at the stake. we never did anything to them other than worship the Gods of our ancestors. 80 % of christians ancestors have been converted by unfair means. its payback time.
. I find this hillarious. I have no qualms though wit ur choice of worship as our constitution handed the liberty to us. I only pointed out a percieved discrepancy in ur post whch to me undermines the logic of ur claims. On the part of forceful conversion by the christaindom against our brothers, I only say that true christains had had it all too. History is there to prove it. Just google christain martyres and get back to me.
Re: The Marvelous Culture Of The Igbos And Igboland by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2013
Ishsoph: . I find this hillarious. I have no qualms though wit ur choice of worship as our constitution handed the liberty to us. I only pointed out a percieved discrepancy in ur post whch to me undermines the logic of ur claims. On the part of forceful conversion by the christaindom against our brothers, I only say that true christains had had it all. Just google christain martyres and get back to me.

then there is no true christians. what martyrs? those bunch of thieving liars. they tried to stir revolts and colonize countries. they were preaching and trying to undermine and insult the Gods of the land. Imagine Pagans going and preaching in christian countries 50 yrs ago. (we dont do that but just saying) We would be killed. Just because our country didnt make martyrs of those christian missionaries, see how much we suffered and got looted.

They spread discord in our country. look at Japan. the first missionaries that came to Japan to convert the Japanese were trying to stir rebellion among the Samurai and Shogunate. In the end what happened? Tokugawa Leyasu martyred and crucified all the missionaries and kicked them out. Because of that Japan was never colonized and retained its culture and was able to progress. It was the only non-european ethnic Nation to fight on fully equal terms in the WWII and not as slaves or pushovers.

They have progressed and advanced so much today and they have mantained their standard,religions , Pagan culture and heritage and are one of the richest if not the best nation in the world. The Gods Bless the good thinking of Japans Rulers and its people.
Re: The Marvelous Culture Of The Igbos And Igboland by igboboy1(m): 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2013
Omenani ndigbo maranma.

But why is it half of igbos bear non igbo first names?..Their default names are non-igbos
Look at Psquare (even see the names they chose to give their kids)
Alex Ekwueme
Ralph Uwazurike
Ralph uwechue
Kingsley CHinweike (kcee the singer)

It is only Ojukwu, Azikiwe and Achebe amongst a few that never propagated their non-igbo names...

This tradition of naming your children stooooopid non-igbo names has to stop
what is bonaventure? what is kingsley, what is Monday, what is Hycinth....

1 Like

Re: The Marvelous Culture Of The Igbos And Igboland by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

then there is no true christians. what martyrs? those bunch of thieving liars. they tried to stir revolts and colonize countries. they were preaching and trying to undermine and insult the Gods of the land. Imagine Pagans going and preaching in christian countries 50 yrs ago. (we dont do that but just saying) We would be killed. Just because our country didnt make martyrs of those christian missionaries, see how much we suffered and got looted.

They spread discord in our country. look at Japan. the first missionaries that came to Japan to convert the Japanese were trying to stir rebellion among the Samurai and Shogunate. In the end what happened? Tokugawa Leyasu martyred and crucified all the missionaries and kicked them out. Because of that Japan was never colonized and retained its culture and was able to progress. It was the only non-european ethnic Nation to fight on fully equal terms in the WWII and not as slaves or pushovers.

They have progressed and advanced so much today and they have mantained their standard,religions , Pagan culture and heritage and are one of the richest if not the best nation in the world. The Gods Bless the good thinking of Japans Rulers and its people.
. U only cast aspersions on the martyres and their aims. It was what christains xperienced in the hands of pagans that made them to ally wit them and adopt so many doctrins today that has no root in the bible such as xmas, easter, new year celebrations, trinity etc. If u doubt the above then europe should weep no more over this marriage of convinient! I can only say that u beat d highest and equally cry d highest.
Re: The Marvelous Culture Of The Igbos And Igboland by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:33pm On Apr 24, 2013
Ishsoph: . U only cast aspersions on the martyres and their aims. It was what christains xperienced in the hands of pagans that made them to ally wit them and adopt so many doctrins today that has no root in the bible such as xmas, easter, new year celebrations, trinity etc. If u doubt the above then europe should weep no more over this marriage of convinient! I can only say that u beat d highest and equally cry d highest.

they did not experience anything. We Pagans did not feed Jews to the Lions. We even except the Jewish Sarheddins decision and helped to execute them. During the battles against prophet muhammad, Jewish and Pagan Tribes fought side-by-side against the muslims. We never harmed them even though their beliefs are 100% against ours and they gave birth to christainity.

We fed christians to the lions because they were trying to destroy our cultures and beliefs by proselytizing and trying to stir revolt among the masses.

Look at Europe today. all the tribes have become extinct because of christainity. Great Tribes such as the Saxons, Jutes, Angles, Norse, Celts, Vikings, Visigoths, Britons, Goths, Franks, etc. WHERE ARE ALL THESE TRIBES? the answer is: christianity. Thankfully the same has no happened in Africa and our culture is still intact though its decreasing.

you see how dangerous christainity is.
Re: The Marvelous Culture Of The Igbos And Igboland by PhysicsQED(m): 12:05am On Apr 25, 2013
salt 1: Good discovery. I never thought of it. I've never heard a name with the other tribes in it.

The person you quoted is wrong.

The Edo have numerous names where the ethnic group is mentioned within the name. I'm sure some other ethnic groups in Nigeria do it as well, but people who aren't from their ethnic groups just don't know much about their names. Nobody knows all the names that each ethnic group in Nigeria uses so a person can only guess what naming conventions and patterns other groups use unless they go and find out about those groups for themselves.
Re: The Marvelous Culture Of The Igbos And Igboland by cfours: 12:36am On Apr 25, 2013
nwando: An Igbotic wedding grin
I love it!
Igbo men adiro bad cha cha

if a yoruba person used this word, wouldn't u claim it to be an insult?
which one is 'igbotic' now? grin
Re: The Marvelous Culture Of The Igbos And Igboland by Crayola1: 1:12am On Apr 25, 2013

Okechukwu Nwatu, from Awkunanu, Anambra State [Okunano? now Enugu State], the only musician in Nigeria today who plays une [musical bow].

[DETERIORATED] MAIN ENTRANCE OF NRI [In Anambra State, Nigeria] COMPOUND, JULY 1978. COMPLETE ENSEMBLES OF CARVED PANELS ARE EXTREMELY RARE TODAY [1981].

Canoe of King Jaja of Opobo [Nigeria]. Unknown photographer. 1882.

Igbo hairstyle

Pillars at the entrance of a pre-colonial house at Onicha (Onitsha), Nigeria. Zbigniew Dmochowski, 1960s

1 Like

Re: The Marvelous Culture Of The Igbos And Igboland by Crayola1: 1:22am On Apr 25, 2013

Native bridge near Arochukwu, Nigeria with canoes passing under. By Charles Stanley Partridge, 1903.

25 Oct. 1905. [Ibibio] Bridge (about 220 yards long) over Eduem stream [Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria].

Igbo water-jar, Nigeria, 1920s, British Museum.

“From IGBO & other tribes of S.Nigieria.
(Collected by Col. Guy Lee, DSO, MC, DL in 1910, who was at OGWASHI-UKU, between Onitsha & Benin & east of the Niger, on military expeditions).”[Probably used in the Ekumeku Campaigns]

NGWO (AWKA [IGBO]). Composite pillars supporting the eaves. [Notice pavement]

BENDE OZUABAM. Compound of Kalu Ufere.

2 Likes

Re: The Marvelous Culture Of The Igbos And Igboland by Crayola1: 1:29am On Apr 25, 2013

Small bronze pendant medallion, 39.1.24, presumed from Igbo Isaiah. Height 6•4 cm. [300-1000 AD]

UMUATUGBONA. South elevation of Alum Ogbodo’s house [Notice pavement]

BENDE AGBODIHIDI. Meeting house: interior facing the entrance.

EMENE OWO. Compound of Nnaji Umuoshim. S.W.wall of main building, called ogbese, with ladder to the first floor.

ONITSHA. Chief Ogbua’s house. Interior.

AWKA NIBO NISE. Compound of Agubalu Ebe. Two-storeyed tower

EBENEBE. [IGBO] Carved openwork screen

2 Likes

Re: The Marvelous Culture Of The Igbos And Igboland by Crayola1: 1:41am On Apr 25, 2013

Nwakoye (Idah) Awka, a highly successful, retired smith of Umubele village, shown seated with his personal titled staff

Re: The Marvelous Culture Of The Igbos And Igboland by Crayola1: 1:46am On Apr 25, 2013

2 Likes

Re: The Marvelous Culture Of The Igbos And Igboland by webpro(m): 9:29am On Apr 25, 2013
talk about ibo culture, talk about Arochukwu. really happy to have seen some of these in display. Please Ibo people or Igbo people?
Re: The Marvelous Culture Of The Igbos And Igboland by cheksloveth(f): 12:45pm On Apr 25, 2013
I'M PROUD OF IGBO LAND.

IGBO KWENU
IYA

IGBO KWENU
IYA

IGBO KWESUONUOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: The Marvelous Culture Of The Igbos And Igboland by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2013
igbo boy: Omenani ndigbo maranma.

But why is it half of igbos bear non igbo first names?..Their default names are non-igbos
Look at Psquare (even see the names they chose to give their kids)
Alex Ekwueme
Ralph Uwazurike
Ralph uwechue
Kingsley CHinweike (kcee the singer)

It is only Ojukwu, Azikiwe and Achebe amongst a few that never propagated their non-igbo names...

This tradition of naming your children stooooopid non-igbo names has to stop
what is bonaventure? what is kingsley, what is Monday, what is Hycinth....
these are their christian names. They all got igbo names names nah
Re: The Marvelous Culture Of The Igbos And Igboland by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2013
ngozievergreen:
these are their christian names. They all got igbo names names nah

Exactly
The same way you hear people from other areas with names like sikiratu,bilkisu,ramota,lateef ,Ibrahim and Mohammed
Are they Nigerian language names or names from their religion?

1 Like

Re: The Marvelous Culture Of The Igbos And Igboland by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2013
nwando:

Exactly
The same way you hear people from other areas with names like sikiratu,bilkisu,ramota,lateef ,Ibrahim and Mohammed
Are they Nigerian language names or names from their religion?

so if other people are dogs, you will become dogs like them?

dont you have your own brain?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) / Beautiful Russian Girls Speaking Igbo & Dancing Ogene / Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.