Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri (23388 Views)

"I Am Here In Nigeria, My Beloved Obidients Come And Get Me" - Reno Omokri / Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / Twitter Has Apologised To Buhari Regime With A Promise To Follow Orders – Malami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by Okoroawusa: 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2022
I think the onus is now on Rufai Oseni and his boss who Reno mentioned to confirm or deny if actually such an event took place.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by Obaofaba: 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2022
kingmaster2009:

Private TV station is for business purpose and not for humanitarian assistant ... So, it is obligated of Rufai to do everything possible to increase the profit margin of his employers ....

I don't blame home
In doing so, they lose their credibility. That's the main reason channels television will always be the best in Nigeria, they are for everyone and for no one.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by benqo01(m): 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2022
God1000:
Who cares, Reno is a big talkative working against my most cherished candidate Peter Obi

The chatterbox should repent before it's too late

Seriously everytime I open my Twitter, i see the bitterness he has over PO, it is becoming sickening,boring and foolish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by benqo01(m): 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2022
Obaofaba:

In doing so, they lose their credibility. That's the main reason channels television will always be the best in Nigeria, they are for everyone and for no one.

I used to Think Arise TV was more of credibility,biased free when it comes to issue of politics,but this days its really shooting itself on the foot.

Channels TV remains one of the best.....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by Ofunaofu: 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2022
LegendHero:
Both of them are clowns.

Fighting over a matter that was trashed as far back as year 2000.

Who trashed it and where?

As far as Nigerians are concerned, the matter is an open wound
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by casualobserver: 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2022
I am no fan of Reno but Rufai is a slowpoke, a fool !!! The one thing Reno has is intelligence wheras Rufai tries to fake intelligence and always ends up making a fool of himself biting more than he can chew or taking on people more intelligent than him because he is used to addressing a dumb audience..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by Cmanforall: 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2022
LegendHero:
Both of them are clowns.

They are Relatives, so it's family matter grin
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by Mrmb: 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2022
successmatters:
Where will Tinubu find votes form.

He has no sure state or region.

Tinubu's chances are as weak as his legs.

Exactly, just as you no sabi anything about politics. Just sit down for one corner chop EBA and sleep, let those who sabi the game play am

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by ultimate77(m): 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
Aufbauh:
Rufai Oseni is an empty-head sensational journalist who is not fit to moderate even a teenage discussion.

Such an unprofessional slut who can't tame his emotions and bias when moderating.

Look at what this irrational & reactionary Obingo put up. I'm not surprise cos there are predictably naive & unthinking.

When Rufai Oseni n the nearest future now change his stance like Reno, ffk & Co there'll move against him. How long will people use una to catch cruise?

Shatap!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by Jogs1900: 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2022
muykem:
Rufia is a young and vibrant boy but very biased and unprofessional. He will soon go down except he changes his way.
One politician is surely bankrolling this Rufai....Look at what they did during Endsars using their platform to incite the protests.God will judge him.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by AutoConsult: 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
shuttox:
Drama..I cannot trust anyone anymore
I never believed Reno could be stupid like this
Perhaps you were the one stupid enough to think he ever had sense.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by AutoConsult: 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
successmatters:

An opium to help you sleep well tonight

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by ElSudani: 5:30pm On Nov 29, 2022
It is not always good when the journalist becomes part of the news. Oseni and Dr. Abati can't separate their opinions from the news.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by Buccalcavity2: 5:35pm On Nov 29, 2022
emkz:
What Rufai did yesterday could have landed him in trouble had Reno sued.

I expect Reno to ask Rufai to publicly apologize the same way he publicly apologized after attempting to bully and lie against the Police after breaking traffic rules.
The guy is a big joke. I expect him to apologize publicly if he has any honor in left in him, whether Reno asks or not!
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by ElSudani: 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
Buccalcavity2:

The guy is a big joke. I expect him to apologize publicly if he has any honor in left in him, whether Reno asks or not!

I suspect someone higher up in Arise TV had some words with him.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by buckeyemedia: 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2022
Ofunaofu:

Who trashed it and where?

As far as Nigerians are concerned, the matter is an open wound
You mean Ipobians?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by BeardedMeat(m): 5:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
LegendHero:
Both of them are clowns.

Cancer nor dey heal like that.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by stuff46(m): 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2022
naptu2:
See previous thread here: Video : Rufai Oseni Tackles Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's Certificate

Reno Omokri @renoomokri

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1597565539106590725

THE PIBLICITY BEING GIVEN TO THIS FAKE PASTOR ON THIS SITE IS DISTURBING.

We should be better than listening to double faced hypocrite.

The Oseni link was posted but it was ignored on the background but the lies from reno is published.

Seun and his people are not doing well
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by subcbouy: 6:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
Praxis758:
We need an audio/video recording of the apology because someone like Reno won’t take such a crucial moment lightly by not having evidence in case Rufai wants to deny it.

Over to Rufai to either deny or confirm it.
I tell you! He thinks we can just swallow anything he posts like zule zuu

Rufai will not reply because of his profession but that doesn't mean you swallow anything on the social media
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by leketon: 6:29pm On Nov 29, 2022
successmatters:

Shebi your candidate will get vote. Stop disturbing yourself on Tinubu that will "not win" election even in his pulling unit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by NwaNimo1(m): 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by Ikemba007: 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
See dis one grin

shuttox:
Drama..I cannot trust anyone anymore
I never believed Reno could be stupid like this
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by ukenke: 6:46pm On Nov 29, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Rufai hates Tinubu.

Simple and clear

This hatred has beclouded his sense of reasoning, hence the reason for his vituperative tendencies concerning anything Tinubu and by extension APC

It is more of love for his country than hate for Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by cochexky: 7:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
naptu2:
See previous thread here: Video : Rufai Oseni Tackles Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's Certificate

Reno Omokri @renoomokri

Stupid man, liar, to hell with you wicked and Careless Citizen.

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1597565539106590725
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by Cantonese: 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2022
JosephXavier:
Why is Reno doing this to himself?

I watched a video from Rufai calling him out for releasing a document dated June as evidence of his visit to Chicago school in November

How and when did Rufai apologize to him and for what?

I watched it too.

Reno had absolutely nothing to say about either Obi or Tinubu. He claimed to have facts, but Rufai gave him the facts as they were. He claimed that Rufai interrupted him and that was a complete lie. The truth on the day was that Reno Omokri kept embarrassing himself with his unsubstantiated claims. He already had a mindset against Rufai and clearly displayed it.

By the way, Reno Omokri appears to be a self employed Atiku spokesman, yet he is not able to market his candidate effectively. His game plan is to attack Obi and this way, stay relevant.

If you look at it closely, you’ll find that he lied against Rufai in his claim.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by gasparpisciotta: 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
ukenke:

It is more of love for his country than hate for Tinubu.

Lol in Swahili.

More of self interest you mean.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by Demolakay: 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2022
Obaofaba:
Arisetv crew are spoiling business for the owner of the company. The TV station and TVC news used to be my source for news but this electoral season has really exposed them for whom they really are. (Fake news television).

Their problem is not lack of facilities but lack of professionals who can be fair with either their reportage or be fair with their resource persons.

They always have a preset outcome and only expecting you to affirm it.

It's a matter of time before they go out of extinction. A case of AIT.

Laughing at ur stupidity. But TVC staffs wearing APC aso-ebi nd showing up at Apc rallies are not bias, nd are professionals Abi?

U can't b a Urchin nd reason well.
It's obvious ur brain is paining u.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by Demolakay: 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2022
Aufbauh:
Rufai Oseni is an empty-head sensational journalist who is not fit to moderate even a teenage discussion.

Such an unprofessional slut who can't tame his emotions and bias when moderating.

Look at what this irrational & reactionary Obingo put up. I'm not surprise cos there are predictably naive & unthinking.

When Rufai Oseni n the nearest future now change his stance like Reno, ffk & Co there'll move against him. How long will people use una to catch cruise?

Why are urchins lyk dis? Dis wan just spewing nonsense on a public forum.

Ur brain is full of cow dungs��
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by Corrinthians(m): 9:26pm On Nov 29, 2022
Rufai has been eratic ever since his holier than Jesus facade was busted over that traffic violation. He's become stoically opposed to anything that has the imprint of APC on it. But in the end, shame will be his portion.

Himself and other Yoruba bastards like Mr Macaroni will have their days of reckoning soon.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency / Senate suspends plenary till thursday: Acting clerk Nelson Oyewo / CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.