Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri (23392 Views)

"I Am Here In Nigeria, My Beloved Obidients Come And Get Me" - Reno Omokri / Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / Twitter Has Apologised To Buhari Regime With A Promise To Follow Orders – Malami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by Demolakay: 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2022
Afamed:
Nonentity who refers to people who are old enough to father him on live Tv as "You Guy"

Som1 dat is beta dan you in all ramifications.

U dat can't survive, except on 30k TMC monthly stipends. Abusing som1 Wu has made a name for himself.

Wonda's shall nva end.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by Olumaeme: 6:39am On Nov 30, 2022
Obaofaba:
Arisetv crew are spoiling business for the owner of the company. The TV station and TVC news used to be my source for news but this electoral season has really exposed them for whom they really are. (Fake news television).

Their problem is not lack of facilities but lack of professionals who can be fair with either their reportage or be fair with their resource persons.

They always have a preset outcome and only expecting you to affirm it.

It's a matter of time before they go out of extinction. A case of AIT.

Exposing lies is lack of professionalism?
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by ebuclassic18(m): 6:51am On Nov 30, 2022
Obaofaba:
Arisetv crew are spoiling business for the owner of the company. The TV station and TVC news used to be my source for news but this electoral season has really exposed them for whom they really are. (Fake news television).

Their problem is not lack of facilities but lack of professionals who can be fair with either their reportage or be fair with their resource persons.

They always have a preset outcome and only expecting you to affirm it.

It's a matter of time before they go out of extinction. A case of AIT.

Is a matter of choice as you stop others will continue watching
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by deebrownneymar: 6:54am On Nov 30, 2022
naptu2:
See previous thread here: Video : Rufai Oseni Tackles Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's Certificate

Reno Omokri @renoomokri

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1597565539106590725

Has Reno started begging Tinubu for money?
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by ogwumgbe: 8:52am On Nov 30, 2022
muykem:
Rufia is a young and vibrant boy but very biased and unprofessional. He will soon go down except he changes his way.

All journalists are biased, Abati hates Peter Obi with passion, Channels tv guy supports Tinubu, Tundun Abiola is for Tinubu, same with Orgy Okpe, Reuben Abati is for Atiku, they don't hide their political affiliations, so why should Rufai be crucified for hating Tinubu?
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by Guide777(m): 9:26am On Nov 30, 2022
Antoeni:
List of irresponsible Spokes Persons For APC & PDP

1 Dino Melaya - PDP

2. Femi Fani Kayode - APC

3. Reno Omkri - PDP

4 . Festus Keyamo - APC

5. Lai Mohammed APC

6. Femi Adeshina - APC

7. Joe Igbokwe

Add your Own
Reno Omokri - PDAPC.. please make corrections.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by HRMK: 2:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
God1000:
Who cares, Reno is a big talkative working against my most cherished candidate Peter Obi

The chatterbox should repent before it's too late
so,u want reno to also adopt your candidate who is claiming to be a saint but worse than other candidates!he is even a very big liar!!
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by HRMK: 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
its very stupid of reno to allow rufai to abuse him publicly but to beg him privately!how can a man that looks so smart take that from a brown envelope journalist?too bad!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps Pass Vote Of No Confidence On Fayemi, Bwari / Rise To Power: The Unusual Stories Of New Governors / They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.