Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri (23399 Views)

"I Am Here In Nigeria, My Beloved Obidients Come And Get Me" - Reno Omokri / Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / Twitter Has Apologised To Buhari Regime With A Promise To Follow Orders – Malami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by TheChameleon: 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by Britishpea: 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2022
successmatters:
Where will Tinubu find votes form.

He has no sure state or region.

Tinubu's chances are as weak as his legs.

Shut up. Even your parents will vote Tinubu. Wait for it. U na go cryyyyyyyyyyyyyy tireeeeee.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by datola: 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2022
T
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by Tvoice: 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2022
U Don bully dat guy abi, and at the end he chickend out, heheehehe
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by 00FFT00(m): 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2022
Obaofaba:
Arisetv crew are spoiling business for the owner of the company. The TV station and TVC news used to be my source for news but this electoral season has really exposed them for whom they really are. (Fake news television).

Their problem is not lack of facilities but lack of professionals who can be fair with either their reportage or be fair with their resource persons.

They always have a preset outcome and only expecting you to affirm it.

It's a matter of time before they go out of extinction. A case of AIT.

Corruption and falsehood as embodied by Ahmed Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar are both stubborn and persistent. It keeps fighting back against those who seek to expose it to the world. This is what they have unfortunately reduced Reno Omokri to.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by condralbedez: 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2022
post=118774311:
MumuReno and Foolish Oseni
suya man, what's your problem

Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by nedekid: 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2022
Agbaya Reno. Lol
Rufai did no such thing.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2022
Who cares?
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by AsawanaDgreat: 3:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
Another story
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by nedekid: 3:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
temitope27:
CLEAR THE WAY FOR ASIWAJU
Surely the road to iragbiji is cleared.

Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by Soso990240(m): 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2022
Reno and lies eehhh... kai. Same Rufai that posted on instagram just yesterday that you are a liar, that he will definitely sue you for posting lies against him. RENO CAN LIE FOR AFRICA
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by Myself2(m): 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2022
successmatters:

OMAIGOT

After now, you say you be Christian, why you wicked like this nah ?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by temitope27(m): 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2022
God1000:
disappointed how please?
cos that's not what u expect grin
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by Masterito(m): 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2022
The question is what did he apologize for?
naptu2:
See previous thread here: Video : Rufai Oseni Tackles Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's Certificate

Reno Omokri @renoomokri

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1597565539106590725
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by Firsthero: 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2022
Ogunn go punish you well
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by Soso990240(m): 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2022
Obaofaba:
Arisetv crew are spoiling business for the owner of the company. The TV station and TVC news used to be my source for news but this electoral season has really exposed them for whom they really are. (Fake news television).

Their problem is not lack of facilities but lack of professionals who can be fair with either their reportage or be fair with their resource persons.

Keep quiet. Arise is the most unbiased TV station in Nigeria now. They give everyone equal opportunity to express themselves with evidence. Definetly, i dont expect Tinubu supporters to like Arise TV, because they have exposed Tinubu a lot
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by DrMuzungu(m): 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2022
Thiefnoobu should be awarded a medal for being the biggest drug baron in Yoruba land.
ALL HAIL A THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEFNOOBU!
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by Afamed: 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
kingmaster2009:

Private TV station is for business purpose and not for humanitarian assistant ... So, it is obligated of Rufai to do everything possible to increase the profit margin of his employers ....

I don't blame home
He is not increasing any profit margin. Rather he is de marketing the Station. All states sponsored programs from RIVERS states and Ogun state formally aired on Arise Tv have all been stopped.

A Tv station or Journalist is not supposed to disclose his loyalty to individual or party in an open way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by pho: 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2022
This Reno Omokri can lie.
Rufai did a video last night to debunk this claim and his previous lies. I watch the interview and their was no were Rufai said tinubu did not attend Chicago state university. But why is nairaland just bringing this old information up.

i don't eve know why Rufai is wasting his energy on this lie lie call Reno.
Nairaland and old news is like 5&6 abeg.

For all of you criticizing Rufai go back to AriseTv youtube to watch the complete interview with Reno.
Reno is a lier and should not be taken serious. He is just drawing attention and traffic to his network
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by sonature1: 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
bennybuhari:
Rufai Oseni is a complete coward if he does that

If this is not FAKE NEWS, then you should know it's not about cowardice.

Reno mingles with politicians (who make laws for you and I) and the owner of Arise TV has probably threatened Rufai's job if he fails to apologize to Reno.

Rufai had to apologize for doing absolutely nothing because he has to save his job.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by zudozz: 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
This useless Reno Omokri is not in Nigeria, will not vote in Nigeria. Why are people taking him seriously?

If he loves Nigeria very much, let him board an airplane and fly back to Nigeria. Only then we will listen to him.

How can this man be telling you people how to elect a competent leader for Nigeria from all d way in United States?

No sensible person will listen to him unless him comes back here.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by Ajanakuasla: 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2022
When I listen to Rufai on the day of APC primary I knew and confirmed he is not emotional intelligent.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2022
Anyone that believes this crap deserves to have their brain cells donated for laboratory purposes.

What is the limit of the gullibility of some Nigerians?
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by jaoh: 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2022
Moferere:
Rufai, the traffic offender

Yeah, I know you don't have a car. That's why you can't be a traffic offender.

People like you don't use their senses.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by byteem: 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
Obaofaba:

PAK WELL.. THEY ARE STILL THE BEST... SIMPLE..
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by emkz: 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2022
What Rufai did yesterday could have landed him in trouble had Reno sued.

I expect Reno to ask Rufai to publicly apologize the same way he publicly apologized after attempting to bully and lie against the Police after breaking traffic rules.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by zionstaar75: 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
successmatters:

how is that any business of yours,when election result comes out we'll know the stupid and sensible ones amongst us

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by bdon123(m): 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2022
bennybuhari:

So if his boss says to him , Rufai this is unprofessional...pls apologize to mockery,he will reply no?Common ,he has a job to keep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by bdon123(m): 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2022
Gucciblog:

You made such a rash conclusion without hearing from Rufai ?

Omoh true true. You can't support APC with your brains intact
Whether Rufai apologise or not,he is an employee of a tv station n answers to a boss.I do not see anything wrong in apologizing if ones boss commands that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri by Jaisgr8: 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
bennybuhari:

He has refuted this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Massive Shopping Mall Under-Construction In Kano / Sanwo-Olu On Okada, Keke Ban In Lagos: No Going Back On / 3000 APC Members Defects To PDP In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.