Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

My Sleepwalking Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sleepwalking Friend (603 Views)

Sometimes Love Is Like Sleepwalking Into The Arms Of A Total Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sleepwalking Friend by Maguy(m): 7:32am On Aug 27, 2011
Hello NL people, a friend of mine sleepwalks often but lately she has been sleep walking into various guys dorm on campus and having sex with them, for the most part she doesn't remember any of the occurrence but the funny thing now is that she is pregnant and doesn't know who the father is, any advice or help at this moment will be gladly considered, what should i tell her to do?
Re: My Sleepwalking Friend by whyMMM: 7:37am On Aug 27, 2011
op
give me her fone nos undecided
Re: My Sleepwalking Friend by Mynd44: 8:44am On Aug 27, 2011
This is the biggest lie I have seen on NL. Sleepwalking into male dorms an being intimate. The sillyness of this is just mindblowing
Re: My Sleepwalking Friend by Akainzo(m): 12:05pm On Aug 27, 2011
Tell her to sleepwalk all through the pregnancy, and all through labour. After birth, am sure she would wake up and know who the child resembles.
Re: My Sleepwalking Friend by Goldieluks: 12:09pm On Aug 27, 2011
So she sleep walk into ''male dorms'' only?

She should 'sleep walk back' and 'sleep reason backward ' to know who's responsible for her pregnancy.
this is crazy,yes.
Re: My Sleepwalking Friend by Monike: 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2011
Let her give birth to the child, he/she might be her saving grace in the future.
Re: My Sleepwalking Friend by Mynd44: 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2011
^^^
watching too many movies huh?
Re: My Sleepwalking Friend by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2011
[size=14pt]
Tell her to sleepwalk all through the pregnancy, and all through labour. After birth, am sure she would wake up and know who the child resembles.
[/size]

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin No COMMENT! Walahi! NO COMMENT! grin grin grin grin grin BEST REPLY! grin grin grin

OK! I DONT BUY THIS SHIT[b]T[/b]Y STORY!!! BEST JOKE OF THE YEAR! grin grin grin grin grin grin THIS SHOULD BE IN THE GUINESS BOOK OF RECORDED JOKES! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Are You Man Enough On Question? / My Nepa Pally Wan Kill Himsef Ooo Because Of Im Number One / Can She Be The One For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.