Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) (44796 Views)

Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri / COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries / 50 Nigerian Migrants Rescued In The Mediterranean By Libya’s Coastguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) by Golan007: 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2022
FuckSilly:
cool
This ones don finally japa.

Lucky dudes

They must have been in that position for at least 2 Weeks grin grin grin grin

Back to Nigeria for them.

Suffer on top nothing.
Re: Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) by humberjade: 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2022
Oboy e...chai, these ones no send wetin fit happen to them again. I mean, what if there had been a huge storm or if the water level had risen over the rugger?

They risked it all. Hmm sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) by Litmus: 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2022
If the world begin to fete them , labelling them extraordinarily brave and ingenious and calling this typical of Nigeria peoples extraordinary intelligence, resilience and survival spirits - you may start finding out their true nationalities angry

5 Likes

Re: Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) by KanuSE: 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
Urheadmaster:
shocked

I blame APC lead government for failing the citizens sad.

APC deserves to be vote out in the next presidential elections.

You will now vote in PDP grin

Inukwa!
Re: Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) by ATLIEN2027: 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2022
Urheadmaster:
shocked

Mumu man, I helped 3 individuals that were arrested after arriving in the US via the same system back in 2011. I guess APC is also to blame for those guys too.

People have been leaving Nigeria by any means available as far as I can remember. I left in the 80s just like millions on Nigerians did back then also.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2022
For 11 days what did they eat ? They really tried but research show it that the waves and hard wind on seas are times ten of what's on land so how did they cope ?
Secondly for 11 days the ship will definitely come to a place where the water will get to almost half the brim of the ship , what did they do ? At some point sharks or whales will definitely mistake them as food and will try it possible best to get them
This seneario is very tragic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) by Almaigaa: 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
Igbo Boys are trying to escape from the insecurity in the East. I feel for them grin

1 Like

Re: Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) by spartachico(m): 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
they say japa if you can ,
anywhichway
just japa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) by sayso: 7:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
Zonefree:
You mean they stayed like that for 11 days in water? Men get mind sha. Women own no pass wig, weavon, mary Kay, gbola and urgent 2k.
Not hating, but try their nine months.
Re: Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) by ghiloman28(m): 7:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
I still don’t understand how this will happen coz that place they are at some point in the sea it will go down the water or big wave of water around there am. Am definitely missing something undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) by owomano(m): 7:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
Most certain these are the ones that survived the sharks in the ocean.
Height of Desoeration
Ọmọ things they happen for 9ja walai

2 Likes

Re: Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
Eh eh una weldone...ooo 11 days u guys are still hiding under that ship, hungry no catch una or abi una don carry food for hand
Re: Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) by owomano(m): 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2022
ghiloman28:
I still don’t understand how this will happen coz that place they are at some point in the sea it will go down the water or big wave of water around there am. Am definitely missing something undecided

Dude these are the ones that must have survived the the 11 days and nights trip. Sure they must have been more than 30 on that deadly tripb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) by Herkim(m): 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2022
Travelling abroad is not a do or die affair

1 Like

Re: Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) by 9jii(m): 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2022
Urheadmaster:
shocked

Lazy youth always looking for who to blame. Shame on u
Re: Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2022
Urheadmaster:
shocked

Who voted Apc into government and who is about to vote tinubu into government

The people are the problem. Getting a good job is very hard, with current situation of the country. Most workers are treated like slaves. Suffering and smiling.

It is the people's doing. Not politicians, to even think a human would support a man who can't give a speech, and now a comic to the people, is a shame.

4 Likes

Re: Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) by elbangeez: 7:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
With all the poverty in the North, you will never see a hausa man this desperate.

1 Like

Re: Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) by Davefed(m): 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2022
Shezzman:
Mehn! Seeing it is even scary. Desperation on a high scale.
It's survival.
Re: Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) by paradigmshift(m): 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
Angelfrost:
Sigh... After arriving at the country, what next?!! That's assuming the idiots were not caught... What would they have done?!! Gone job and house hunting?!!

Stupid Negroes!

At least they get to be deported... Some nations will have them sold into slavery or drowned!
they will be caught as usual, that's normal. Asylum is sure .. which one e dey pain u
Re: Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) by paradigmshift(m): 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2022
Lethina:
Kill them all
shut up e

1 Like

Re: Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) by JOemmy(m): 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2022
Stupid youths instead of staying in nigeria and fight to elect better leaders they taking extreme risks to flee nigeria if everyone run away who then will change the country? Is this how the youths in the country they are running to ran away from their country when it was underdeveloped before it got developed?
Re: Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) by paradigmshift(m): 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
virginchaser:
There is more to this. I doubt if they didn't have internal support. Maritime people will explain better.
nothing more .. if they have internal support, Dem for dey inside d ship .
Re: Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
Bless them! All Japa no be the same, but at least they can file for asylum after recieving hospital care and this has very chance to be approved.
Re: Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) by ednut1(m): 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2022
Wasted effort

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) by izubext007: 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2022
Thank God dengeroiuse spot.
Re: Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) by paradigmshift(m): 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

I don't believe they could have stayed in that Location for 11 Days! It is unthinkable for me.

Inside help on that ship was given to them.

11 Days on that Ship Rudder? That's like 264 hours! Hanging on to what? Thin air? In rough water?

What of food? Sleep?

If they pull this off truly, make Spanish Authority no deport them o and Hollywood, please come over and do a Film and get this guy's something to tell their story.
baba determination o.... Dem go give Dem asylum Sha

2 Likes

Re: Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) by paradigmshift(m): 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
Golan007:

Suffer on top nothing.
lies.. asylum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) by themanderon: 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
The shame of a nation. While our soulless and heartless politicians are jetting off to Europe to hold their clandestine meetings their citizens are fleeing the country sitting on the rudder of ships. A very sad reality we are living in Africa. Our political leaders are our very own natural disaster.
I wonder how those guys were able to hang onto that rudder for 11 days cos it moves when the ship needs to turn. Na wao!
Re: Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) by Stronghold91: 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
Lethina:
Kill them all
thunder fire you
Re: Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) by FuckSilly: 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
Golan007:

Suffer on top nothing.
Impossible

1 Like

Re: Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) by AmazingELixir: 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
grin

Most likely afonjaz .... that voted buhari in 2015

1 Like

Re: Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) by paradigmshift(m): 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Mumu man, I helped 3 individuals that were arrested after arriving in the US via the same system back in 2011. I guess APC is also to blame for those guys too.

People have been leaving Nigeria by any means available as far as I can remember. I left in the 80s just like millions on Nigerians did back then also.
wow they deported them or asylum was given?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Accident Kills Many In Awomamma, Imo State (Graphic Photos) / What Are The Benefits Of Living In Lekki? / On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.