Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) (71756 Views)

Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit / David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before / People Wearing Atiku T-shirts & Kwankwaso Red Caps At PDP Convention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) by shineeye1: 2:50am On Nov 30, 2022
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemgists.com/ex-benue-council-chairman-asawa-joe-beaten-to-stupor-for-wearing-atikus-shirt-at-ortoms-pdp-rally-photos/

When you lack brain to understand the primitive age and disposition of your people, then surely, your face will receive panel-beating for free...
Re: Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) by imagrg(m): 3:55am On Nov 30, 2022
grin grin grin

A way to love an enemy of the State grin
Re: Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 4:29am On Nov 30, 2022
This Is Highly Commendable, I Hope & Pray That it Will Be a Continuous Exercise.

1 Like

Re: Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) by lookingfly: 4:47am On Nov 30, 2022
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemgists.com/ex-benue-council-chairman-asawa-joe-beaten-to-stupor-for-wearing-atikus-shirt-at-ortoms-pdp-rally-photos/
he should thank God he's still alive to be able to type in social media. Even if you support atiku, why not do it in your mind or secretly during the campaign of your oga whom you know doesn't support atiku. The former chairman knows the multitude of people that would be there will be antiatiku but as per mumu wey him be, he wants to show power abi grin..........this period na wayo person go use escape ooooo. Lots of people know who they're supporting but they won't talk, na to go cast their votes for their candidate on election day to avoid unnecessary troubles.
Re: Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) by lookingfly: 4:49am On Nov 30, 2022
shineeye1:

When you lack brain to understand the primitive age and disposition of your people, then surely, your face will receive panel-beating for free...
that guy wasn't even panel beated, he wouldn't be talking now if they did grin
Re: Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) by ogwumgbe: 5:01am On Nov 30, 2022
fergie001:
That's why I am telling you that Govs constitute majority of the problems we have today, when you attack them they point to Abuja.

Governors are the problem of Nigeria. It's high time people beamed their search lights on those thieves and hold them accountable. Without it, Nigeria can't ever move forward until those governors are dealt with ruthlessly, so you are right brother

1 Like

Re: Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) by 2blessed01(m): 5:07am On Nov 30, 2022
The G-5 boys are not smiling grin grin
Re: Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) by sukkot: 5:24am On Nov 30, 2022
bro said thank God just regained my consciousness after being beaten to a coma grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) by histemple: 6:12am On Nov 30, 2022
I don't understand what the EX LGA chairman was wearing under. Boxers or bedsheet?
Re: Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) by HomeTutorsPro: 6:18am On Nov 30, 2022
How stupid of him to show up at Ortom's campaign wearing Atiku's shirt.
The man was used to test the waters.
They now know that the G6 mean business.
Re: Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 6:35am On Nov 30, 2022
G5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ grin
Re: Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) by Ogbodobeogbodo: 6:37am On Nov 30, 2022
One of the reasons I hate politicians, they are all chronic liars, this story is a complete lie. Look at the supposed battered man looking flesh, Nigeria urgently needs a referendum now and not an election. Nigeria is cursed with a majority of corrupt politicians seeking for one office or the other. Nigeria may never recover from the damage done by the APC Fulani controlled central government.
Re: Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) by viodemus: 6:38am On Nov 30, 2022
He should sue the campaign and start an investigation.

Ortum Xi ping and Wike jun un, are over stepping their boundaries. The code of conduct bureau need to invite them to sign undertaking and remind them that they swore to stand for peace and security for all. And after that warning, Efcc need to be ready for them immediately they leave office, to answer about some non state shady money movements and accusations of using state funds to intimidate the opposition.
Re: Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) by TheOmoney(m): 6:40am On Nov 30, 2022
That's very good.....On his day....u went ahead to print T-Shirts in favour of Atiku knowing fully Well his stance with the party's presidential candidate....why not wait until Atiku's campaign day? Sycophants everywhere.

Now all it would take is for Orton to publicly give a speech refuting that the thugs functioned out of their own volition.

If na death....who don die....don die!
Re: Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) by Makowonda: 6:45am On Nov 30, 2022
With all the learning institutions we have in the country aren't we supposed to be way more civilized than this by now in Nigeria?How can a tout become a governor or any form of a leader in a civilized soceity?Unfortunately that's what we have here in Nigeria,and that's because of the numerous illiterates and "educated touts" we have as electorates.I'm not a supporter of Atiku,but physically attacking his supporters because you're supporting another candidate just shows how under developed your brain is;animalistic if I should say.
Re: Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) by Mrkindness: 6:46am On Nov 30, 2022
Kyase:

Who no know that one for Benue
That man na "bad" tyrant
Buhari killed millions of Nigeria including Corp members to be one president.
Re: Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) by magzey: 6:48am On Nov 30, 2022
People are stupid why beating the innocent man for wearing ATIKU branded shirt? Is ATIKU not in PDP again.

Re: Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) by backtovillage: 6:50am On Nov 30, 2022
Where is the stupor?
PDP should go and rest
Re: Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) by Akorlism(m): 6:53am On Nov 30, 2022
You try my man
Re: Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) by Fcwilly: 7:20am On Nov 30, 2022
Aufbauh:
This is family affair!

I don't know how a Governor even if he's not well educated should have an exposure that will restrain him from uncouth behavior & utterances.

I'm sure that whichever party Ortom decides to pitch his tent with, will be cautious & weary of his uncultured disposition

Even PDAPC will do worsts than that
Re: Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) by AdamsLawan: 7:44am On Nov 30, 2022
Ortom want all the PDP stakeholders in Benue state to inherited his hatred he has for PDP and Atiku,, but it won't work, Atiku is the next president Insha Allah.

#AtikuOrganizingForAction
Re: Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) by okorogodwin4(m): 8:03am On Nov 30, 2022
Only otom knows how to deal with dis Foolannis bandits in benue
Re: Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) by Oceanjagaban: 8:14am On Nov 30, 2022
Them beat you to stupor now now you don get strength to type for social media,my friend shut up nobody touch you
Re: Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) by coputa(m): 8:17am On Nov 30, 2022
With the desperation of the various political flag bearers to win election,every Nigerian should be very wise, Nobody should wear any political party shirts unless you are under protection.
Re: Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) by victorazy(m): 8:18am On Nov 30, 2022
Aufbauh:
This is family affair!

I don't know how a Governor even if he's not well educated should have an exposure that will restrain him from uncouth behavior & utterances.

I'm sure that whichever party Ortom decides to pitch his tent with, will be cautious & weary of his uncultured disposition

Close your dirty mouth.

Where were you guys when the group of Fulanis and their sponsors were killing his people.
Re: Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) by fuck419: 8:24am On Nov 30, 2022
That's the kind of beating you receive when you have abandoned God for a very long time but put all your efforts in supporting politicians. He was lucky, he won't wake up from the coma next time.
Re: Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) by Llight101(m): 8:41am On Nov 30, 2022
Kyase:
Hahahaha Ortom the man killing his people to win reelection

This one na small thing
You lack sense. You showcase so much evil that even the devil will be shocked.
Re: Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 8:58am On Nov 30, 2022
Killing your people and blaming herdmen just to seek cheap popularity.
Re: Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) by Solababa91(m): 9:00am On Nov 30, 2022
Wisdom is truly profitable to direct.
Re: Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) by Belluski: 9:33am On Nov 30, 2022
This is so wrong...
But you that knows the situation between both men... and decided to wear the T-shirt there... na you go find trouble oo
Re: Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) by TheAdvocate(m): 10:00am On Nov 30, 2022
Kyase:
Hahahaha Ortom the man killing his people to win reelection

This one na small thing

Is Ortom seeking any re-election? I thought he served his 8 tears?
Re: Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) by Kyase(m): 10:18am On Nov 30, 2022
TheAdvocate:

Is Ortom seeking any re-election? I thought he served his 8 tears?
When he was seeking reelection in 2019
And he's running for senate too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Man Shot In Abeokuta, Others Injured As Customers Destroy Banks (Graphic Video / Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It / The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.