Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Names Of CBN Employees Killed In DANA Plane Crash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of CBN Employees Killed In DANA Plane Crash (12710 Views)

Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) / Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters / Chief Ibe (Imo 2011 Guber Candidate) Lost Wife & Daughter In Dana Air Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names Of CBN Employees Killed In DANA Plane Crash by matoyeh(m): 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2012
The Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, Wednesday, released the names its staff involved in the ill-fated Dana plane crash on Sunday at Iju/Ishaga area of Lagos State.

In a release by CBN which was made available to Vanguard through e-mail, the victims are: Amiaka Raphael.O (Senior Manager), Antonia Attuh (Senior Manager), Bamaiyi Adamu (Senior Supervisor).

Others include; Falmata Kur Mohammed (Assistant Director), Ibrahim Yusuf (Principal Manager),Kim E Norris (Special Adviser to the CBN Governor), Mutihir I.I (Deputy Manager), Samuel Eventus Mbong (Manager).

This is so painful and pathetic...

click on www.facebook.com/TalkNigeria to Talk about happenings in Naija or on twitter @GEJTigers...
****INDIAN MUST GO****

2 Likes

Re: Names Of CBN Employees Killed In DANA Plane Crash by nerodenero: 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2012
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Names Of CBN Employees Killed In DANA Plane Crash by dulaman: 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2012
Tears are stil running..

1 Like

Re: Names Of CBN Employees Killed In DANA Plane Crash by rastamouse: 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2012
Really sad
Re: Names Of CBN Employees Killed In DANA Plane Crash by lungtruth(m): 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2012
what a terrible lost, danaair should be held responsibe. This indian they are fooling us. Enough is enough
Re: Names Of CBN Employees Killed In DANA Plane Crash by tessyade: 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2012
Its so sad that we keep losing some of our best brains to such disasters. May their souls rest in peace and May God help this country.
Re: Names Of CBN Employees Killed In DANA Plane Crash by FlyboyZee: 1:09pm On Jun 06, 2012
India must go!

1 Like

Re: Names Of CBN Employees Killed In DANA Plane Crash by juman(m): 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2012
lungtruth: what a terrible lost, danaair should be held responsibe. This indian they are fooling us. Enough is enough

Soooo sad. Condolence to the families and CBN.

Government should be held responsible. Government killed them because of their nonchalant attitude on aviation sector.
Re: Names Of CBN Employees Killed In DANA Plane Crash by MrNigeria2(m): 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2012
so painful
Re: Names Of CBN Employees Killed In DANA Plane Crash by juman(m): 1:13pm On Jun 06, 2012
One nigeria is our problem.
Re: Names Of CBN Employees Killed In DANA Plane Crash by Smilenw(f): 1:14pm On Jun 06, 2012
Flyboy Zee: India must go!

Who do you blame for the Allied Air crash that happened on Saturday ? Oh wait, why should we care huh ? All we know is Nigeria was perfect before Indians came n it will return to its perfection once they leave.
Re: Names Of CBN Employees Killed In DANA Plane Crash by ariyebaba(m): 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2012
Crest fallen,................ I cant imagine sorrow,pain,anger..............irrepearable loss d families av to bear.............

Chai ! ! !

GOD !

CHINEKE !

UBANGIJI !

ABASI !

OSHOMOSHI !

OLORUN !

Have mercy................

sobs
Re: Names Of CBN Employees Killed In DANA Plane Crash by boneruns(m): 1:20pm On Jun 06, 2012
My friend's mum was lucky to miss that flight. She was supposed to fly with her colleagues- CBN offlcials for a training. May their souls rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of CBN Employees Killed In DANA Plane Crash by authority1(m): 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2012
may there soul rest in peace.this cud happen to any body including president jonthan.wake up.why are we still on penny wise pound foolish.african mentality
Re: Names Of CBN Employees Killed In DANA Plane Crash by juman(m): 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2012
Unfortunate
Re: Names Of CBN Employees Killed In DANA Plane Crash by ukpaku: 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2012
RIP Dear,u are in the beter place nw,we are stil on earth experiencing all sort of increament,subsidy, nepa etc. PLEASE U SHOULD LET MOSHOOD ABIOLA no dat there are qaureling seriously because of renaming unilag after him o.
Re: Names Of CBN Employees Killed In DANA Plane Crash by ebamma(m): 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2012
one man's death is another man's vacancy.
Re: Names Of CBN Employees Killed In DANA Plane Crash by olumide77: 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2012
May there soul rest in the bosom of the almighty lord. Amen

Is it some members on NL don't know the meaning of "Like" or just being "foolish fool" that they just click Like on some topics?
Re: Names Of CBN Employees Killed In DANA Plane Crash by MaraGod: 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2012
PAINFUL embarassed
Re: Names Of CBN Employees Killed In DANA Plane Crash by sweetliet: 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2012
ebamma: one man's death is another man's vacancy.

my thoughts exactly!!!!!!!

some people in this country even pray for their colleagues to die so dey can occupy their positions.

may their souls rest in perfect peace
Re: Names Of CBN Employees Killed In DANA Plane Crash by librangyps(f): 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2012
Those vacant positions will have to be filledm

ebamma: one man's death is another man's vacancy.
Re: Names Of CBN Employees Killed In DANA Plane Crash by Biggyd2: 4:38pm On Jun 06, 2012
R.I.P
Re: Names Of CBN Employees Killed In DANA Plane Crash by sgsltd1: 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2012
even if we like ,we should not enter plane again or do not enter vehicle again,death can still come and meet us in our dream,accept jesus christ as our savior,i have biggggg offer for u click my signature ,quick
Re: Names Of CBN Employees Killed In DANA Plane Crash by emmalezy(m): 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2012
dulaman: Tears are stil running..
Na lie
Re: Names Of CBN Employees Killed In DANA Plane Crash by AreaDaddy: 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2012

In a release by CBN which was made available to Vanguard through e-mail, the victims are: Amiaka Raphael.O (Senior Manager), Antonia Attuh (Senior Manager), Bamaiyi Adamu (Senior Supervisor).

Antonia was featured today in the local paper here in London. (http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/uk/we-cant-believe-weve-lost-her-say-family-of-lagos-air-crash-victim-7820533.html) Apparently she only left recently to resettle in Nigeria. They interviewed her parents both in their 80's. She leaves behind a husband and three little kids...
Re: Names Of CBN Employees Killed In DANA Plane Crash by member479760: 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2012
dulaman: Tears are stil running..

it's not the first time and this not going to be the last, we are dying of road accidents more than fly.
Re: Names Of CBN Employees Killed In DANA Plane Crash by alla(m): 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2012
RIP I PRAY THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN ANYMORE IN OUR AVIATION SECTOR
Re: Names Of CBN Employees Killed In DANA Plane Crash by Soundmind(m): 11:56pm On Jun 06, 2012
Very sorry.
God have mercy.
May their soul rest in peace.
Re: Names Of CBN Employees Killed In DANA Plane Crash by HighChief4(m): 3:00am On Jun 07, 2012
AreaDaddy:

Antonia was featured today in the local paper here in London. (http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/uk/we-cant-believe-weve-lost-her-say-family-of-lagos-air-crash-victim-7820533.html) Apparently she only left recently to resettle in Nigeria. They interviewed her parents both in their 80's. She leaves behind a husband and three little kids...

She was married to my cousin Bob, he was also born and brought up in the UK, very soft guy and a good christian. The wife was also nice(not cos she is dead now), she actually gave me some money one time when I was still in school. They just returned home to contribute their own quota and thats their only crime. Naija is mess for real. May her soul RIP
Re: Names Of CBN Employees Killed In DANA Plane Crash by matoyeh(m): 10:32am On Jun 07, 2012
juman: One nigeria is our problem.
WE DONT UNDERSTAND... WE SHOULD WORK HAND IN HAND PLEASE!!!
Re: Names Of CBN Employees Killed In DANA Plane Crash by matoyeh(m): 10:33am On Jun 07, 2012
High_Chief:

She was married to my cousin Bob, he was also born and brought up in the UK, very soft guy and a good christian. The wife was also nice(not cos she is dead now), she actually gave me some money one time when I was still in school. They just returned home to contribute their own quota and thats their only crime. Naija is mess for real. May her soul RIP
EIYAAAAAA
Re: Names Of CBN Employees Killed In DANA Plane Crash by jpphilips(m): 12:17pm On Jun 15, 2012
tessyade: Its so sad that we keep losing some of our best brains to such disasters. May their souls rest in peace and May God help this country.

best brains? because they work in CBN? haba, concentrate on mourning and leave sentiments alone.
the best brains are roaming the streets if you are really looking for one.

(1) (Reply)

Rumour: Buhari Wants To Go On Leave / Aisha Buhari Hosts Wives Of Diplomats To Celebrate International Women's / There’s No Ban On Food Importation, FG Replies Financial Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.