Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) (46805 Views)

Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself / Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) / Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by bly354: 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
I just pity Satan
Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by tydi(m): 8:38pm On Nov 29, 2022
Just like the pdp is blaming APC for the 133 million poor masses in Nigeria
Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by AngelicBeing: 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2022
post=118781734:

Copy Copy
Hian, you are the one copying from me, l have been using that word for long, check my previous post and see, meanwhile, don't use my word again oo or else l will sue you to ICC court in the Hague tongue
Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by marlow1962(m): 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2022
Na u dy find satan trouble now
Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by timesuploaded: 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2022
A country of Satan and evil doers. May America be destroyed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by LtChisom: 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
lhordspy:
Lot of mentally unstable people walking around in the US.

While its government is war-mongering around. Pokenosing into affairs of different country's security issues. Issuing security threat here and there. Trying to force gay ideology on other nations.

A place where you can get shot by a random unstable person, just because he cant find butter to eat his bread.

Check the guys lineage well, one of his ancestors must have bought heroin from the chief urinating shakerlblablablue, what is the difference between the two?

Also check the satan he is referring to, it can never be far from allah.
Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
U still wan go US? grin
Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by Richy4(m): 8:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
bly354:
I just pity Satan
Abi? Even the ones he knew nothing about... It's him grin
Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by FuckSilly: 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2022
XTAIN TERRORISTS DOING WHAT THEY KNOW HOW TO DO BEST, AND THEY'LL ALWAYS BLAME IT ON THE DEVIL OR SATAN.

BLOODY EVIL HYPOCRITES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by zoedew: 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2022
That’s how it goes when folks think they are better than others. There is hardly a better definition of a fool!
Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by Nonexisting1: 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2022
This is why you should be fair to your coworkers especially your subordinates. Nigga might have been so intimidated and treated as trash by his superiors. What he did was wrong but sometimes, people get frustrated when pushed to the wall and this kind of reaction is usually not unexpected. I guess the hit list he had would be full of women because na them sabi abuse power pass.
Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2022
Urheadmaster:

You mean accompany his dead body to jail tongue

You never read the news tongue
It is you who didn't read the news he later killed himself read very well ..
Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by juman(m): 9:00pm On Nov 29, 2022
What a country of failed leadership.
Their very very stupid politicians.
Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by zoedew: 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2022
Lai Mohammed had better issue a travel advisory for Nigerians heading for U.S.!
Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by Urheadmaster(m): 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2022
SKIDDOLEE:

It is you who didn't read the news he later killed himself read very well ..

At least he died at the end tongue

So na to chop is body into pieces no prison tongue
Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by juman(m): 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2022
An unsafe country.
Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
Righteousness2:
So many people today all over the world? Including in Nigeria are in similar situation Knowingly or unknowingly.

The devil and his demons are walking to and fro 247 , looking for any available body to enter and do their bidding.

It is not by grammar , muscle or saying it cannot be me!

Listen! In the wierd and evil days, the only way not to be used as a tool of the devil is to Conciously and Seriously Armor up in JESUS Christ by putting on the Whole armor of GOD.

These Days are evil. The devil is in a haste to kill, Steal and Destroy as many as he can. Any person without a concious and serious relationship with JESUS Christ is an available body .

Armor up!
Baba don level up upgrade dey add pishures join epistles.
grin
Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by armyofone(m): 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2022
lhordspy:

While its government is war-mongering around. Pokenosing into affairs of different country's security issues. Issuing security threat here and there. Trying to force gay ideology on other nations.

A place where you can get shot by a random unstable person, just because he cant find butter to eat his bread.

There are mentally unstable people walking and roaming around the earth. Just that the ones you mentioned readily have access to guns, some knives (the ones in Nigeria have access to knives)
Don't you think it is mental instability that makes a person slice off another person's head for ritual ?
Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by Wildkat02: 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
lhordspy:

But that’s the place your urchin lord spent a part of his miserable life. So US is no longer habitable abi?
Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
bestman09:

Satan have suffered!

By the way, is he a religious bigot? an is...la..mis.?

You are disappointed right, keep destroying yourself.
Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by lebienconnu: 9:29pm On Nov 29, 2022
afribookorg:
Devil: bro,i don't even know you

This really cracked me up. You are a comedian.
Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by crafteck(m): 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
Bring him to live in nigeria... Make hin taste hell small
Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by CheedyJ(m): 9:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
afribookorg:
Satan: bro,i don't even know you
Hahahahaaaa. You cracked me up I swear, was expecting something like this and I wasn't disappointed at all. Lol
Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by dyera(m): 9:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
The USA has invited Satan and his minions to settle and operate freely in their country.

1 Like

Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by Sleekfingers: 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2022
See as this one dey lie against Satan......yeye
Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by BeingBlackHurts: 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2022
Before opening the thread, I knew it was going to be a blackman being shown.
Nairaland has become a tool of subliminally programming Nigerians and other black people to hate themselves the more. Exaggerating the bad ones among black people while exaggerating the good ones among white people.
I dont think Sean is too dumb to understand the power of online media website in subliminal programming. My guess is CNN or BBC secretly bought this website from him already.
Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by Allison012: 9:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
Urheadmaster:

You mean accompany his dead body to jail tongue

You never read the news tongue
Master, go back and read the news again. He died by self inflicted wound
Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by Allison012: 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2022
zoedew:
Lai Mohammed had better issue a travel advisory for Nigerians heading for U.S.!
He issued the warning na.
Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by Angelfrost(m): 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
America... A nation filled with terrorists classifying other nations as terrorists!

Yet they have the guts to give terror warnings about other nations but can't do the same about their very own backyard!

Every American citizen, as it stands now, is a potential walking target or victim of homegrown terrorists.
Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by iLegendd(m): 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2022
Most of these same people who acknowledge Satan always say God does exist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Mozambique Police Trainers Impregnate 15 Female Police Trainees / China Flood: Commuters Trapped In Subway Train (Pics, Video) / Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.