Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

No Going Back On Recognition Of New Libyan Government - GEJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Going Back On Recognition Of New Libyan Government - GEJ (4712 Views)

No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG / UK MP Calls For Recognition Of Biafra Agitation / Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Going Back On Recognition Of New Libyan Government - GEJ by justwise(m): 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2011
Builder:

tpia, electing GEJ was a mistake all nigerians will finally pay for eventually, he said so himself that he has no expericence yet we voted for him, im 100% sure he is acting on behalf of the american ambassor in abuja, nowonder i read that 40 african nations have recognise the REBELS are the government in libya now.,

justwise, its all well and good when the wester media say gadaffi recruited africans to fight for him, would they ever mention the NATO contractors suppluying the rebels with arms and ammunitions?

Who is supplying pro-Gaddafi fighters with their own ammunition?
Re: No Going Back On Recognition Of New Libyan Government - GEJ by Builder: 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2011
who is supplying the rebels with their weapons, these are just a few hundred idi.ot from eastern libya from bengazi running rampage in a lawful country, and u really expect gadaffi not to fight back.
Re: No Going Back On Recognition Of New Libyan Government - GEJ by Builder: 3:32pm On Aug 27, 2011
i tell u why i believe in the russian televison and never in bbc and other mainstream media. how many of dis media have shown the death and destrucation caused

by NATO, how many of this western media have actually told u the real reason behind the toppling of gadaffi. have u ever question why the media is referin to this

idi.ots as rebels and not as insurgents as the ones in afganistan and pakinstan, can u tell me why a group of useless sods decided to take arms against the

government and are suported by the western countries, have u asked or have the westerm media told u why NATO decided to bomb libya after saying they just

wanna establish a no-flying zone,
Re: No Going Back On Recognition Of New Libyan Government - GEJ by justwise(m): 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2011
Builder:

who is supplying the rebels with their weapons, these are just a few hundred idi.ot from eastern libya from bengazi running rampage in a lawful country,  and u really expect gadaffi not to fight back.

I'm done with u on this, like i said b4. . .i'm not a stranger to ur one-sided views.
Re: No Going Back On Recognition Of New Libyan Government - GEJ by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2011
You guys shouldn't deceive yourself South Africa would soon accept the Opposition. That's just a publicity stunt!

What happened after South Africa supported Mugabe. They later turned Xenophobic on the African immigrants coming into their country. You guys should stop acting as if Africans love themselves.
Re: No Going Back On Recognition Of New Libyan Government - GEJ by Builder: 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2011
Re: No Going Back On Recognition Of New Libyan Government - GEJ by Builder: 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2011

The Real Reason for NATO Attacking Libya EXPOSED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLecA7zVWOg&feature=related
Re: No Going Back On Recognition Of New Libyan Government - GEJ by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2011
Kudos to GEJ for recognising those rebels that ended decades of tyranny because we will also need his support when we decide to revolt against PDP tyranny.
Re: No Going Back On Recognition Of New Libyan Government - GEJ by Litmus: 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2011
The president should have stayed out of it. Unfortunately there'd be pressure on him to comment, since Nigeria is a very important country in Africa. Silence might've been construed in ways that give succor to all persuasion of thought. On the whole, you'd have to sympathies with him given the comments Gaddafi made about Nigeria in the past .

Personally i think that Nigeria is justified to hold grievance against Gaddafi but the rest of Africa, especially the countries that received most support from Gaddafi should have done more to show their support of him.
Re: No Going Back On Recognition Of New Libyan Government - GEJ by macroworld: 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2011
I am of the opinion we should at least have adopted Ghana's policy of the issue by still waiting and observing situations.
No one still knows what the end game is on this issue is if one looks objectively beyond the veil of the media Propaganda we have been
consuming for some days now.
Re: No Going Back On Recognition Of New Libyan Government - GEJ by may30: 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2011
Am not surprised of jonathan saying such. For once, we are all aware that he talks before thinking and am sure he does not know what he is saying. You see, the problem is Libya is not of the fact that Qaddafi has overstayed or that he is a dictator. The problem is of the fact the western world sees him and his country having and holding them behind in the quest for energy to run their fastest-growing technology and power. The world runs on energy and 1st worlds can not just afford to be held still by shortages and inconsistencies in energy supply. They needed to ensure they sustain that tempo of their economic and technological trends. only if i may say, we have to be very careful in Nigeria. The whole of Arab spring is a script that the western world is running,and am surprised that jonathan could so publicly supports the rebels in Libya knowing fully well that Nigeria is  on the list of places to watch out for such crisis before 2015(based on wikileaks). It even seems to me, by being rational, that if critically checked,UN and the western world might even be the one funding all this boko haram thing. By the time the attack is really serious, they might then say they want to help us restore security in our fatherland and thats when it will all be clear to us who is really behind the mask. If u need to know how true is all i have said, check this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F44iDdS4Lns&feature=player_detailpage#t=20s
Re: No Going Back On Recognition Of New Libyan Government - GEJ by tpia5: 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2011
^Thank you.

I see no reason why nigeria has to comment before ghana.

Or why nigeria has to comment at all.

The implications here are mind boggling.
Re: No Going Back On Recognition Of New Libyan Government - GEJ by may30: 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2011
Am not surprised of jonathan saying such. For once, we are all aware that he talks before thinking and am sure he does not know what he is saying. You see, the problem is Libya is not of the fact that Qaddafi has overstayed or that he is a dictator. The problem is of the fact the western world sees him and his country having and holding them behind in the quest for energy to run their fastest-growing technology and power. The world runs on energy and 1st worlds can not just afford to be held still by shortages and inconsistencies in energy supply. They needed to ensure they sustain that tempo of their economic and technological trends. only if i may say, we have to be very careful in Nigeria. The whole of Arab spring is a script that the western world is running,and am surprised that jonathan could so publicly supports the rebels in Libya knowing fully well that Nigeria is on the list of places to watch out for such crisis before 2015(based on wikileaks). It even seems to me, by being rational, that if critically checked,UN and the western world might even be the one funding all this boko haram thing. By the time the attack is really serious, they might then say they want to help us restore security in our fatherland and thats when it will all be clear to us who is really behind the mask. If u need to know how true is all i have said, check this

Re: No Going Back On Recognition Of New Libyan Government - GEJ by IYANGBALI: 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2011
he be like say dis our president self na mumu,wahala dey berekete for naija wey you never solve,you dey go put mouth for another country dem own,ka i don waste my vote true true cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: No Going Back On Recognition Of New Libyan Government - GEJ by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2011
Was this made before or after the bomb at UN because i dont seem to get it,how could our house be under attack and we are so concerned in other people's affair. I think someone needs to have his head check.
Re: No Going Back On Recognition Of New Libyan Government - GEJ by owobokiri(m): 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2011
My uncle the palm wine tapper in the village will make better foreign policy decisions than Jonathan. Only god knows the kind of emberrasments this dunce brings to Nigeria in all these foreign travels he makes all the time. You only need to look at his panda eyes to understand how cleuless a president can be.
Re: No Going Back On Recognition Of New Libyan Government - GEJ by TBrownAuto(m): 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2011
Justwise and other educated illiterate nigerian that westerner has mumulise stop saying rusbish what happen to libya is noting but the foolish westerner proven that we are still slave and that they can do the same in Africa its well know that the US and Uk noticed that there will be shift in economy with the ideal of Gadaf using Gold Dinar the bastard westerner do not what African let go what is their business in Africa look at Egypt and Tunisia today suffering now they regret their action and seen they have been fooled by the westerner Gadaf has proven them wrong that we can survive without the the rest African can do the same.

Just wise just go to your Travel section you have no ideal what you talking about you know nothing about life yet you are still dad or mum pet am not sure you have ever experience life in full
Re: No Going Back On Recognition Of New Libyan Government - GEJ by justwise(m): 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2011
TBrownAuto:

Justwise and other educated illiterate nigerian that westerner has mumulise stop saying rusbish what happen to libya is noting but the foolish westerner proven that we are still slave and that they can do the same in Africa its well know that the US and Uk noticed that there will be shift in economy with the ideal of Gadaf using Gold Dinar the bastard westerner do not what African let go what is their business in Africa look at Egypt and Tunisia today suffering now they regret their action and seen they have been fooled by the westerner Gadaf has proven them wrong that we can survive without the the rest African can do the same.

Just wise just go to your Travel section you have no ideal what you talking about you know nothing about life yet you are still dad or mum pet am not sure you have ever experience life in full

Any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental!, anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you worse advice. Are you always so st[i]u[/i]pid or is today a special occasion?
Re: No Going Back On Recognition Of New Libyan Government - GEJ by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2011
may30:

Am not surprised of jonathan saying such. For once, we are all aware that he talks before thinking and am sure he does not know what he is saying. You see, the problem is Libya is not of the fact that Qaddafi has overstayed or that he is a dictator. The problem is of the fact the western world sees him and his country having and holding them behind in the quest for energy to run their fastest-growing technology and power. The world runs on energy and 1st worlds can not just afford to be held still by shortages and inconsistencies in energy supply. They needed to ensure they sustain that tempo of their economic and technological trends. only if i may say, we have to be very careful in Nigeria. The whole of Arab spring is a script that the western world is running,and am surprised that jonathan could so publicly supports the rebels in Libya knowing fully well that Nigeria is  on the list of places to watch out for such crisis before 2015(based on wikileaks). It even seems to me, by being rational, that if critically checked,UN and the western world might even be the one funding all this boko haram thing. By the time the attack is really serious, they might then say they want to help us restore security in our fatherland and thats when it will all be clear to us who is really behind the mask. If u need to know how true is all i have said, check this

Unfortunately many Nigerians are oblivious of the script being followed by these imperialists. All of a sudden Boko haram became sophisticated and well funded. Instead of digging deep into how they metamorphosed all of a sudden,we are there declaring support for insurgents. By the time(God forbid) they go further south and there is retributive action by southerners, then the 2015 prediction becomes a reality.

The vultures will then swoop down swiftly as Peace Keeping Forces to steal your oil to save their battered economies for the next 20 years.
Re: No Going Back On Recognition Of New Libyan Government - GEJ by TBrownAuto(m): 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2011
@Justwise well i have no time arguing with you with people like you I wonder what the world turn into you are the one side thinking person you just feel you can talk on all issue I wonder if you have brain and pretty sure you post what you heard from people discussion in the real sense what has gadaf done wrong with the level of life they live in libya for now no european country meet the standard stop being a fool i feel very sorry for the way you think and talk people like who are monitor Display what i type
Re: No Going Back On Recognition Of New Libyan Government - GEJ by kokogee: 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2011
GEJ is always high on 'ogogoro' ! This is why nothing reasonable can ever come out of his mouth. He ha a lot of things to sort out here for God sake His is a FAILURE.
Re: No Going Back On Recognition Of New Libyan Government - GEJ by justwise(m): 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2011
TBrownAuto:

@Justwise well i have no time arguing with you with people like you I wonder what the world turn into you are the one side thinking person you just feel you can talk on all issue I wonder if you have brain and pretty sure you post what you heard from people discussion in the real sense what has gadaf done wrong with the level of life they live in libya for now no european country meet the standard stop being a fool i feel very sorry for the way you think and talk people like who are monitor Display what i type

How old are u? Next time learn how to use full-stops and[b] commas[/b] when u write.

I can't be bothered reading from you anymore, you are a disgrace.
Re: No Going Back On Recognition Of New Libyan Government - GEJ by TBrownAuto(m): 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2011
@Justwise well i learn english as a second language, and am happy with that my father tongue is my first language only when i make such error using it to express my self then you tell me such,

you can see clearly now that you are lost people like you eat eba and amala with spoon forgeten your real self and where you decend from
Re: No Going Back On Recognition Of New Libyan Government - GEJ by MOBO999: 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2011
What people don’t know, the west went into Libyan just for the wealth of the country and the coward AU did nothing, Nigeria failed woefully here , the Colonel has been there for over 4 decades, but Libyan has African best economy, I live in England and see how Libyan student are well taken care of by Colonel Ghadaffi, even the married once had their wife’s paid by the Libyan government, Libyan has the world largest gold reserve, he no longer sell oil for dollars, he sells oil for gold, he has African largest oil reserve, they had 1, 000,000 Egyptians living and working in Libyan, taken into consideration that the Libyan populations is just 6,000,000, you can imagine the abundance in the land. Lots of Vietnamese, Chinese, Tunisians, English, French, American, Russians, not to talk of the usual Nigeria and Ghanaians you will find in their thousands, almost all the house hold in Libyan has a family car, Libyan has 140 tribes, it was always going to take a Man like Colonel Ghadaffi to control such a volatile region.

As the war has now been almost won by the rebels, who will rebuild the country, the airport, university, roads, militarily equipment, planes, oil rig and installation, electricity, banks, economy and security system, etc, your guess is as good as mine, the west will rebuilds Libyan, they will be the once to gain from these multi trillion pounds rebuilding process, it may take 30 years to finally rebuild Libyan and the west will be the once to gain from it, France, America and English will be in the fore front of this contract sharing.

The mistake the AU and Colonel Ghadaffi made, they would have invited African troop into Libyan, the AU troops would have been in the middle of the country, between Benghazi and Tripoli, that way Nato would not have carried out it air strike and the rebels would not have been able to launch attack and same with the colonel Ghadaffi army, just like it happened in Sudan and Liberia, GOD bless Africa.
Re: No Going Back On Recognition Of New Libyan Government - GEJ by Kolababa: 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2011
This is one of the problems of voting a clueless president. GEJ would have allowed Nigerian voice to heard through the AU. Nigeria is too forward on this issue. This is the reasons other African countries dont like us because they see Nigeria as sellout for Africans. Let the United Nations finally concede a permanent seat to Africa in the UN Security Council, you will be surprised that with all our father chrismas in peacekeeping in Africa,  other African countries will gang up to vote against Nigeria. They will prefer to vote South Africa or Ghana to Nigeria.
Nigeria, you are on your own oooooooo.
Re: No Going Back On Recognition Of New Libyan Government - GEJ by ak47mann(m): 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2011
The Real Reason for NATO Attacking Libya EXPOSED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O35_Ai6EsMU
Re: No Going Back On Recognition Of New Libyan Government - GEJ by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 27, 2011
Many Africans are folly! I can see the very reasons why Africans are look down upon in the world because they can't fight for their right and they can't just organize themselves and reason well.

For you guys to have supported Gaddafi who kill his people who dare to question his leadership is a testament of  lack of fairness . You can deny the fact that Gaddafi sells oil to the West and that proves you don't know anything about the situation going on in Libya.

Gaddafi is a dangerous man.He sponsor terrorism(The Lockerbie,German discotheque bombing, IRA,etc), coupe in many African countries(Liberia and Sierre Leone are ample evidences).He claimed to be  King of kings for Africa using you guys brains to achieve his aims. If you think the West is your enemy you got it all wrong buddy. Try to do something useful by educating yourself about the reasons why your leaders(Gaddafi included) can't find solutions to the perpetual poverty and lack of technological advancement in Africa. How many Africans can invent something useful to help themselves not the world order than worship fools who bent on destroying their people who want freedom. Asians are progressing, why not let's imitate them and progress. Even some few progress we are seeing in many African countries in this present time are UN plans, which one of them is meeting MDGs. China accept the fact they can't do without the West and they allow many of those inventions to be brought into their countries and they are benefiting the nation.  Another is that the West have not landed on the country for important  resources like the rare earth(China produces 95% of the world output). Africa minute oil which is not even up to Saudi Arabian reserve is now what the West is looking for to bomb Libya. .

Grow up Africans and stop listening to hearsay! If you must progressed to see developed Africa in the future embrace the world, get rid of tyrants and allow freedom for the people. If you should ask Mandela take on this, he will definitely tell you there is nothing compared to freedom for the people because he's once a victim of political enslavement.

Let the people of Libya be free to express themselves. People  should stop supporting Gaddafi to stay on power. STOP IT guys. It is becoming annoying!
Re: No Going Back On Recognition Of New Libyan Government - GEJ by may30: 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2011
just wise, Only if i could beg your pardon, the issue is not about Russia or china or about the western world. it is very simple. it is about why should innocent African souls be shed so that the life of the westerners be made better? they cant afford to be held still and out of energy and so whatever it cost them must be paid. see before we used to say terrorism,and all that, its clean lie, west are fuleing all those things.its a divide and rule thing, they have secured iraq and afganistan,libya, soon u will also see your self carrying gun fughting your govt and before you know it, most of you will be made refugee in your fatherland, pls wake up, they have all these days been implicating all those muslims guys, its all script, shine your eyes, dont be left out!
Re: No Going Back On Recognition Of New Libyan Government - GEJ by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2011
^^^^
You hold your bad breath man! Has Gaddafi not been shedding innocent blood? Use your head man!
Re: No Going Back On Recognition Of New Libyan Government - GEJ by justwise(m): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2011
may30:

just wise, Only if i could beg your pardon, the issue is not about Russia or china or about the western world. it is very simple. it is about why should innocent African souls be shed so that the life of the westerners be made better? they cant afford to be held still and out of energy and so whatever it cost them must be paid. see before we used to say terrorism,and all that, its clean lie, west are fuleing all those things.its a divide and rule thing, they have secured iraq and afganistan,libya, soon u will also see your self carrying gun fughting your govt and before you know it, most of you will be made refugee in your fatherland, pls wake up, they have all these days been implicating all those muslims guys, its all script, shine your eyes, dont be left out!

Please God!! where have pple like you being getting ur news from? How many has Gaddafi killed BEFORE NATO went in? Both the rebels and pro-Gaddafi forces have killed, i admit that but please stop aruging like a 5yrs old boy. Read read read pls read and stop making some ridiculous statement like this.

How can some Nigerians be like this? Some of u have yrs to catch up with reality.
Re: No Going Back On Recognition Of New Libyan Government - GEJ by TBrownAuto(m): 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2011
@justwise you are nothing but dummy as your president check link https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-746038.0.html what his he saying and again about libya what do you know have you ever live or visit there before the war.

So said Nigerian voted a dummy for president this country will never change the main fact is poverty its has influence even the rich
Re: No Going Back On Recognition Of New Libyan Government - GEJ by justwise(m): 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2011
TBrownAuto:

@justwise you are nothing but dummy as your president check link https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-746038.0.html what his he saying and again about libya what do you know have you ever live or visit there before the war.

So said Nigerian voted a dummy for president this country will never change the main fact is poverty its has influence even the rich

Read your post again,and re-post, it doesn't make a single sense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video: SEE Nigerian Soldiers Running From Boko Haram / Picture Of Buhari's Family Before Presidency (see Difference) / See What An Israeli Combatant Said About Nigerians And Nigeria Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.