Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,255 members, 7,864,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:20 PM

I Redesigned Keke Napep How Do I Raise Funds To Build It - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Redesigned Keke Napep How Do I Raise Funds To Build It (7299 Views)

Bandit Leader, Kachalla Baleri, Flaunts Redesigned Naira Notes / EndSARS Protesters Raise Funds To Buy A Protester Prosthetic Leg (photo). / Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Redesigned Keke Napep How Do I Raise Funds To Build It by Nobody: 2:43am On Nov 30, 2022
this same concept of transportation already operates in china since 2020 due to covid 19.
Re: I Redesigned Keke Napep How Do I Raise Funds To Build It by eteebanky1: 4:38am On Nov 30, 2022
Nonsense and ingredients

Mumu op
Re: I Redesigned Keke Napep How Do I Raise Funds To Build It by 9japride(m): 4:51am On Nov 30, 2022
Don't be discouraged. You did a good work. Though, try and make it a three wheel. This can be done by making the front suspension strong and use a tyre that can withstand heavy weight. Normally, these are the kind of things a good government should support. When I ask zom.bies what are the things they are benefiting as they always shout one Nigeria they usually have nothing reasonable to say. If the government had created a fair playing ground for all, even multi national companies in the country will gladly support such talent because they too benefit from a conducive environment for business purposes. Do your research more, try see if you can panther with Innonson motors but get legal advice before you proceed on any partnership or support.
Re: I Redesigned Keke Napep How Do I Raise Funds To Build It by KosiGee(m): 5:41am On Nov 30, 2022
Goldmynemaniac:
TetracyleTM

Becareful, Tetracycline will sue you.

Btw, that design look like coffin on wheels.

Keke should not be redesigned…that horror should be banned, all vehicle recycled.
Re: I Redesigned Keke Napep How Do I Raise Funds To Build It by WantsandMore: 7:33am On Nov 30, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
Chai see innovative spirit...
Unfortunately, nigeria govts dosen't care about inventions.....

They would rather buy it from china than to help the creative minds.....
You should read up on comparative cost advantage and stop yarnin anyhow....even you in your small micro finance, I bet you would rather buy things from faraway ae or any distant store as far as they're cheaper than that of your neighbors or anyone's closer in your community.
Re: I Redesigned Keke Napep How Do I Raise Funds To Build It by Belteshazzar1: 7:37am On Nov 30, 2022
WantsandMore:
You should read up on comparative cost advantage and stop yarnin anyhow....even you in your small micro finance, I bet you would rather buy things from faraway ae or any distant store as far as they're cheaper than that of your neighbors or anyone's closer in your community.

This is exactly the kinda mentality that has left nigeria broke.......

If those who invented cars were thinking like this, there would be no cars today....
Re: I Redesigned Keke Napep How Do I Raise Funds To Build It by AndroidAI(m): 8:07am On Nov 30, 2022
ganisucks:

Exactly, Keke napep runs on three tires. His has four tires.

How is that different from a bus?
Re: I Redesigned Keke Napep How Do I Raise Funds To Build It by wirinet(m): 8:13am On Nov 30, 2022
Belteshazzar1:

If those who invented cars were thinking like this, there would be no cars today....

It's not this kind of mentality that left nigeria broke. It is ignorance, greed and illiteracy and the "I know and I can do it all" mentality that left nigeria broke.

The whole business model is faulty ab initio. You cannot reinvent the wheel. That you want to design and build a car or vehicle or any other physical thing from scratch is an exercise in futility and stupidity. That's was not how innocent motors started building cars I'm Nigeria.

There are more practical ways to go about it. You can outsource any of the process, from design to production to even marketing and sales. We are in the age of outsourcing (for obvious reasons). And majority of the source is China, because the have the skilled workers, cheap labour, infrastructure and government support. Even almighty USA outsource most of its manufactured products to China.

As I said, the practical way to go about it is either to buy an already existing design of one that's actually on the market, modify it to meet your requirements if need be. Or get a designer to start a new design (this I don't recommend as it's will be fùcking expensive and time wasting).

After the designing phase, contact manufacturers to build a prototype. After testing and getting necessary approvals you can the instruct and mobilizer them to start production. Production of vehicles or any other consumer product will require an assembly line.

Now such projects is not cheap.

If you are designing and building this project as a hobby, an extensive one at that, then it's OK, but as a commercial projects is a non starter.
Re: I Redesigned Keke Napep How Do I Raise Funds To Build It by WantsandMore: 8:39am On Nov 30, 2022
Belteshazzar1:

What are you talking about? We are saying in economics of scale, comparative cost advantage comes before anything else, similarly, government policies are designed within this ambient except ofc where a policy serves a greater good to its people government may not consider cost, however, in policy concerning products, people and policy makers will first of all consider where and how to get it cheap unless there's no option or perhaps the option may cause a breach to national security then local vendors are considered which is always expensive due to factors ranging from archaic tech to expensive cost of labour among others.
Re: I Redesigned Keke Napep How Do I Raise Funds To Build It by Hafeez5000: 9:00am On Nov 30, 2022
cobby14:
Build a prototype first or at least start building it.

Alright I will
Re: I Redesigned Keke Napep How Do I Raise Funds To Build It by Hafeez5000: 9:05am On Nov 30, 2022
Lifestone:

That's critical before pitching and you should be able to achieve this if you are an Engineer otherwise you need to engage with those who are ready to invest sweat equity but you must not relinquish control over the project. Once you get your engineering design, you must proceed to Trade mark and obtain patent right for it to protect your intellectual property.
I believe your concept will work if you are focus and create some unique capabilities in your designs

Thanks bro for your advice and believe in my idea I will get a team and ip for it
Re: I Redesigned Keke Napep How Do I Raise Funds To Build It by Hafeez5000: 9:07am On Nov 30, 2022
Goldmynemaniac:
Thinking is expensive. Can you afford my thoughts?

#Thinkingcompany

Maybe grin
Re: I Redesigned Keke Napep How Do I Raise Funds To Build It by Lanretoye(m): 9:11am On Nov 30, 2022
You redesigned korope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Redesigned Keke Napep How Do I Raise Funds To Build It by Hafeez5000: 9:12am On Nov 30, 2022
fkj950ax:

I live in the US.

I highly recommend "Creative Engineering With Mark Rober" online course. It's very insightful and a good entrance into engineering, product and project development. You can watch his videos on YouTube even before taking the course.

Thanks bro I will watch his videos and also take the course
Re: I Redesigned Keke Napep How Do I Raise Funds To Build It by Hafeez5000: 9:16am On Nov 30, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

Getting the funds to build your prototype is difficult but here are some ideas.

1. Start a corporation.
If you can get others to believe in your vision allow others to be investors. Say you need 2 million naira, sell shares. Then convince the people around you and beyond you to come invest.

As proof of work, use the money they are investing to buy parts piece by piece. You can tell them that if the prototype isn't finished by X amount of years or months you can sell the parts and the will get the same percentage back.

Have monthly meetings with investors to assure them the project is still on track and to encourage them to invest more. Study what corporations are and how they work. Don't try to cheat or cut corners like an idiot because you will only cheat yourself and your stomach. Reach out to relatives abroad as well.

2. Get a job, buy parts piece by piece - But the parts piece by piece and partner without someone who has the technical expertise to get the job done. Of course pay them for their labor. If you don't have money your next best currency is transparency followed by honesty and reliability. If you have these three things you can do anything because pp will trust you with their time and money. If you lose these things or are willing to sell them like a lot of Nigerians, enjoy poverty.

3. Get a new product. Invent something that you can afford to build as you are. Once that is done and you are able to sell it, use that money to return to this project.

Forget all the negative stupidity in this thread. You can do this but you have to understand that money is not the only currency. If you are reliable, consistent, honest, and persuasive you can make money do what you need money to do.

but I would build a prototype first by sources the pieces one by one. For now, forget getting enough money to buy them all. But if you save, buy one, save a little more, buy two, you will be in good position.

Thanks bro for giving me a road map I really appreciate your effort
Re: I Redesigned Keke Napep How Do I Raise Funds To Build It by Hafeez5000: 9:17am On Nov 30, 2022
omale88:
this same concept of transportation already operates in china since 2020 due to covid 19.

Really I don't know it what is it called so that I can check it out
Re: I Redesigned Keke Napep How Do I Raise Funds To Build It by KingMack(m): 9:19am On Nov 30, 2022
ganisucks:
I don't understand your design. I thought Keke napep was a tricycle: therefore has only three tires. Yours has four tires.

my sister that's a quadracycle..that's a redesign model of tricycle

Re: I Redesigned Keke Napep How Do I Raise Funds To Build It by Hafeez5000: 9:19am On Nov 30, 2022
9japride:
Don't be discouraged. You did a good work. Though, try and make it a three wheel. This can be done by making the front suspension strong and use a tyre that can withstand heavy weight. Normally, these are the kind of things a good government should support. When I ask zom.bies what are the things they are benefiting as they always shout one Nigeria they usually have nothing reasonable to say. If the government had created a fair playing ground for all, even multi national companies in the country will gladly support such talent because they too benefit from a conducive environment for business purposes. Do your research more, try see if you can panther with Innonson motors but get legal advice before you proceed on any partnership or support.

Wow thanks that's actually a good idea to partner with innoson motor I will do my research before I reach out to them

1 Like

Re: I Redesigned Keke Napep How Do I Raise Funds To Build It by Hafeez5000: 9:21am On Nov 30, 2022
KosiGee:

Keke should not be redesigned…that horror should be banned, all vehicle recycled.

Well that's rude and negative shocked
Re: I Redesigned Keke Napep How Do I Raise Funds To Build It by Goldmynemaniac: 9:53am On Nov 30, 2022
KosiGee:

Tetracyle to Tetracycline is different, is it not?
Re: I Redesigned Keke Napep How Do I Raise Funds To Build It by Goldmynemaniac: 9:54am On Nov 30, 2022
Hafeez5000:

Maybe grin
Make me an offer
Re: I Redesigned Keke Napep How Do I Raise Funds To Build It by obaaderemi: 9:58am On Nov 30, 2022
Hafeez5000:

I will check it out.hyperloop is very expensive to build even just the infrastructure of hyper loop is expensive hyper loop is for rich people vpod is a comfortable means of transport for the common man.maybe my design is anomaly and that's why it will succeed
The difference between your design and his is that his will come with ac because the whole structure is closed. Yours come with open sides which will actually make yours cheaper.
Re: I Redesigned Keke Napep How Do I Raise Funds To Build It by Hafeez5000: 10:18am On Nov 30, 2022
Goldmynemaniac:

Make me an offer

I will pay you in crypto with one billion babydoge coin grin
Re: I Redesigned Keke Napep How Do I Raise Funds To Build It by Hafeez5000: 10:22am On Nov 30, 2022
obaaderemi:
The difference between your design and his is that his will come with ac because the whole structure is closed. Yours come with open sides which will actually make yours cheaper.

I just check out elon musk boring company electric pod come to think of it they look very similar cheesy
Re: I Redesigned Keke Napep How Do I Raise Funds To Build It by kelvin1191(m): 10:24am On Nov 30, 2022
This can't run. The tire has no well (groove) or clearance from the body so, steering will nearly be impossible
Re: I Redesigned Keke Napep How Do I Raise Funds To Build It by Hafeez5000: 11:04am On Nov 30, 2022
kelvin1191:
This can't run. The tire has no well (groove) or clearance from the body so, steering will nearly be impossible

Noted I will give more space for tire steering in my next design
Re: I Redesigned Keke Napep How Do I Raise Funds To Build It by Goldmynemaniac: 11:05am On Nov 30, 2022
Hafeez5000:

I will pay you in crypto with one billion babydoge coin grin
Why babydoge or is it puppy? You want 'baby' thoughts, abi?
Re: I Redesigned Keke Napep How Do I Raise Funds To Build It by Hafeez5000: 12:07pm On Nov 30, 2022
Goldmynemaniac:

Why babydoge or is it puppy? You want 'baby' thoughts, abi?

No it's a crypto currency coin similar to doge coin
Re: I Redesigned Keke Napep How Do I Raise Funds To Build It by BlackMan6969(m): 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2022
A vehicle with four wheels is a car, not a tricycle. No one will buy this while a car exists.
Re: I Redesigned Keke Napep How Do I Raise Funds To Build It by Goldmynemaniac: 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2022
Hafeez5000:

No it's a crypto currency coin similar to don't coin
I know is crypto, but, why doge baby of all crypto?
Re: I Redesigned Keke Napep How Do I Raise Funds To Build It by Hafeez5000: 3:14pm On Nov 30, 2022
BlackMan6969:
A vehicle with four wheels is a car, not a tricycle. No one will buy this while a car exists.

What do you call a vehicle with four tires and no doors ?
Re: I Redesigned Keke Napep How Do I Raise Funds To Build It by backtovillage: 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2022
Looks like travelling box on wheel.
You didn't even explain well is that how investors will invest in you. I know say na hunger send me your phone number make I wire you #20 country hard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is Chinedu Vivour Rhodes Deputy Governor / Why Is Asaba Developing So Fast / We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.