Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,308 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East (7184 Views)

Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" / ACN To GEJ: Apologize For Misleading Nigerians On Anti-corruption Fight / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Johndoe100(m): 4:21pm On May 02, 2011
Fellow Niger Deltans and igbo people it is with alarm that I HAVE watched the Yoruba party ACN attempting to use disgruntled people to penetrate our beloved regions.

I want to use this opportunity to call on all true sons and daughters of the SS and SE who are here in Nigeria to start a campaign to keep ACN out of our areas.

I am a democrat but this is Nigeria, we all know the Yoruba and Tinubu in particular. They should be content with the SW. We can not let them get a hold of our money in the SS and SE (THIS IS REALLY ALL THEY WANT).

They see us non Yoruba's as second class, how can you have a party that ab initio you can never be more than a follower? Look at Adams Oshiomole, no matter how hard he tries, he will never be more than support in ACN. They only want our money. We have performing people of our own in various parties, if you must support parties other than PDP, there are APGA, Labour, DPP etc.

In Akwa Ibom the natives have made peace, the Yoruba parasites have insisted that they want disharmony and want to contest the Guber election results, there may still be a chance for them to get their hands on an OIL PRODUCING STATE.

Please help us keep these ACN / Yoruba peeps out of the SS and SE.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by EkoIle1: 4:29pm On May 02, 2011
Where NL dey get these illiterate nuisance from gan sef?
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by seanet02: 4:32pm On May 02, 2011
Ezeuche is the mor0n disguising!!
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Johndoe100(m): 4:36pm On May 02, 2011
Eko Ile:

Where NL dey get these illiterate nuisance from gan sef?

You seem to be a well known nuisance. I started this thread for my fellow SS and SE brothers, please stay away.

seanet02:

Ezeuche is the mor0n disguising!!

Was here long before Ezeuche, are you that knew?
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by seanet02: 4:38pm On May 02, 2011
Johndoe100:

You seem to be a well known nuisance. I started this thread for my fellow SS and SE brothers, please stay away.

Stay away from where?
Your Father House?
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by EkoIle1: 4:39pm On May 02, 2011
Johndoe100:

You still sound like a nuisance and  freeking illiterate,
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by EzeUche2(m): 4:39pm On May 02, 2011
Why is everyone thinking any anti-ACN is me?

Is fear of EzeUche, the beginning of wisdom in this section?   tongue
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 02, 2011
bros leaves akwa ibom out of this matter or is Obong Victor Attah a yoruba man?
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Mariory(m): 4:43pm On May 02, 2011
I can't stop laughing at SE bigots constantly trying to drag SS into everything.

Nairaland is so funny. grin grin
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 02, 2011
@OP actually it would be nicer if you started a comical contest rather than dabbling into politics.(whisper) or are you close to Aunty dora?
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Johndoe100(m): 4:45pm On May 02, 2011
lari03:

bros leaves akwa ibom out of this matter or is Obong Victor Attah a yoruba man?

As I said the LOCAL party has made peace, it the hungry Yoruba leaders that can't stop drooling over the thought of an oil producing state.

Eko Ile:

You still sound like a nuisance and  freeking illiterate,

Why don't you just stay away, I have no intention of sparing with you. This thread is for my people from the SS and SE.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by seanet02: 4:50pm On May 02, 2011
EzeUche_:

Why is everyone thinking any anti-ACN is me?

[s]Is fear of EzeUche, the beginning of wisdom in this section[/s]?   tongue
Capital No!!
You are a Dimwit that people are just trying to change for your own Fck Good.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 02, 2011
hahahaha pepper 4 them eye,now you have abandoned pdp governors of SE to face the broom revolution.tell mr luck to fix enugu,anambra and abia federal roads,afterall you voted umblera.lol.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by WilyWily12: 4:54pm On May 02, 2011
Johndoe100:

Fellow Niger Deltans and igbo people it is with alarm that I HAVE watched the Yoruba party ACN attempting to use disgruntled people to penetrate our beloved regions.
Please help us keep these ACN / Yoruba peeps out of the SS and SE.
Yes oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, keep Devilish Deceivers away, Chameleons. What will a Yoruba man offer us except teaching their newly invented techniques in Defrauding
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by EzeUche2(m): 4:55pm On May 02, 2011
Who controls all the oil blocks? It is not the Ndigbo.

But a good amount of Yorubas and the North.

SS people need to stop being stuppid and think for once.

Haven't the people of the SE shown that we support the SS? If not for the Igbo, Goodluck Jonathan would never have been elected. Remember that. . .
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 02, 2011
stop this thread or you can go to massob meeting,in the mean time Ohakim is preparing his thugs for saturday,we are here debating acn. Look Nigeria is one either by killing or looting,the politicians are blood relatives in corruption.until the common man from the SE,SW and SS come together with one mind, the Igbo presidency will remain a mirage.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by EzeUche2(m): 5:03pm On May 02, 2011
lari03:

stop this thread or you can go to massob meeting,in the mean time Ohakim is preparing his thugs for saturday,we are here debating acn. Look Nigeria is one either by killing or looting,the politicians are blood relatives in corruption.until the common man from the SE,[b]SW [/b]and SS come together with one mind, the Igbo presidency will remain a mirage.

SW will continue to put Yorubas for president. I often hear from Yorubas that an Igbo man will never be president. No other group says this but the Yoruba.

There is no such thing as Southern unity. There can be SS/SE/MB unity, but not with the SW.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Pukkah: 5:07pm On May 02, 2011
Yeah, the beauty of democracy is that you are free to campaign for or against any political party to achieve what you want. But must you hoist your campaign flag on tribalism (instead of on issues) to do this?

Nigeria!
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 02, 2011
if igbo people who make up the merchant class in the sw, can project Rochas(he's an outstanding fella) by 2015 and the groundwork begins now the GEJ miracle can repeat itself afterall NC is where Rochas is based.N.B We christians are always divided and we forget that United we stand,divided we fall.Afterall who will see the fat cockrel and decide to take the lean hen. Umunamo we build together or remain small much longer.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by jason123: 5:25pm On May 02, 2011
Mariory:

I can't stop laughing at SE bigots constantly trying to drag SS into everything.

My brother, You can say that again!!! All you can do is laugh!!! grin grin grin

EzeUche_:

SW will continue to put Yorubas for president. I often hear from Yorubas that an Igbo man will never be president. No other group says this but the Yoruba.

There is no such thing as Southern unity. There can be SS/SE/MB unity, but not with the SW.

MB . . . . . . . . . .SS LOL. Okay!!!
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by jason123: 5:26pm On May 02, 2011
@ Johndeo
Re-read what you typed and think about what you said!!!
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 02, 2011
one way or the other,the future belongs to us.if am hating,you're hating then how will the future look, one big fire ball of hate, mu zona mu fada gaskiya(sit together and truth be told) let's think long term.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Johndoe100(m): 5:36pm On May 02, 2011
Mariory:

Sorry , I am from RIVERS STATE, have you heard of it? If you had been around long enough you would know that I am NOT IGBO.

We are the original Niger Delta people.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by seanet02: 5:41pm On May 02, 2011
Johndoe100:

Sorry , I am from RIVERS STATE, have you heard of it? If you had been around long enough you would know that I am NOT IGBO.

We are the original Niger Delta people.
Not Igbo smokers Indeed!
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 02, 2011
why I love Nairaland? Una nor dey hapi with each other at all!!!
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by dayokanu(m): 6:05pm On May 02, 2011
EzeUche_:

In the last 2 elections, who were the Yorubas that the SW put for president?

Goodluck with allying with the NC/MB which has ruled Nigeria more than any group

Gowon -9yrs, IBB 8yrs, Abdulsalam 1 yrs Total 18yrs.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by seanet02: 6:08pm On May 02, 2011
dayokanu:

In the last 2 elections, who were the Yorubas that the SW put for president?

Goodluck with allying with the NC/MB which has ruled Nigeria more than any group

Gowon -9yrs, IBB 8yrs, Abdulsalam 1 yrs Total 18yrs.
Sir, Ezeuche only thinks after talking
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by KnowAll(m): 6:14pm On May 02, 2011
the poster is an Akpabio tout, he and his boss have nothing to offer Akwa Ibom State, they would surely meet their waterloo in the courts.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by hollandis(f): 7:22pm On May 02, 2011
@knowAll-Akpabio did not rig the election.He won ,that ACN tout should die in prison
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Onlytruth(m): 11:22pm On May 02, 2011
I totally agree.

I strongly suspect that Ngige will dump the ACN soon, and rejoin the PDP. He is a smart man, and he doesn't need anyone to advise him on this issue.

The alliance that will likely endure in Nigeria is the SS, SE and NC (middle belt), and these are PDP zones. Ngige will soon realize that he cannot go far in ACN.  For instance I know he harbors executive position dreams, eg, president, vice president or governor.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 02, 2011
Onlytruth:

I totally agree.

[s]I strongly suspect that Ngige will dump the ACN soon, and rejoin the PDP.[/s] He is a smart man, and he doesn't need anyone to advise him on this issue.

The alliance that will likely endure in Nigeria is the SS, SE and NC (middle belt), and these are PDP zones. Ngige will soon realize that he cannot go far in ACN.  For instance I know he harbors executive position dreams, eg, president, vice president or governor.

Why do you have such strong negative feeling ? Ngige wouldn't have become a senator if not for ACN.did you just say he will go back to pdp after being kidnapped by the UBAS and pdp ? I laugh in ibo. grin
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Desola(f): 11:55pm On May 02, 2011
Hahaha, these people are so funny, they never cease to amaze me! grin

First, they were attaching themselves to the SS but now, their sights are set on the MBeltans. I laugh in patois, grin grin

You lot are now realising that you are indeed minute in the grand scheme of things and that without piggybacking, you can never be relevant. Do you have no shame? Where is your pride as a people? Why are you so afraid?

Not only have you relinquished your position to the SS, you now look up to them as your saviour. I shake my head when I see you lot jubilating at the supposedly lion share you will be getting from the national cake and how you will rejoice at the downfall of the SW. Little do you know that the SW has moved well beyond that archaic mode of thought. The SW is positioning itself to be self sufficient and less dependant so that when this marriage results in a divorce, they would be sailing smoothly.

It is clear that you lot see yourselves as being under the shadows of the Yorubas, otherwise you wouldn't believe that Lagos has to fall for you lot to become relevant. I personally would be very glad to see Lagos and other SW states rid of Igbos because these group of people are like cancer. They detest anything Yoruba but they can't do without us because we hold the key to their livelihood. After all said and done, you keep trooping down to our states and yet, we don't reciprocate in kind - shouldn't that tell you something. We are a contented people. We don't need Nigeria to exist unlike the Igbos who are looking to Jonathan, their messiah for the next handout.

Shameless group of people. The SS have one over you now, you have sold your birthright and you will never recover from it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Igbo Must Produce A President In 2015 – Ezeife / Mohammed Musa Bayawa Augie, PDP Members Defect To APC In Kebbi / History : True Cause Of The Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.