Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Weird Belief 2 - From Trinity to Duality - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Weird Belief 2 - From Trinity to Duality (1383 Views)

Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke / Church Of England’s Synod May Abolish Holy Trinity To Include Muslims / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird Belief 2 - From Trinity to Duality by AntiChristian: 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2022
Three Gods exists in the trinity namely:
The father,
Son (Jesus),
and the Holy spirit!

All of them are one yet different! Among the three, the son became human and died for three days leaving only the father and spirit in the world!

Trinity hence became duality for three days when Jesus died!

Was there a time God was incomplete?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Weird Belief 2 - From Trinity to Duality by Nhemzie17: 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
Lets wait for pastor righteousness.
Re: Weird Belief 2 - From Trinity to Duality by thorpido(m): 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
Jesus said,I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things? No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man. John 3:12-13

There are things beyond comprehension for the natural mind.Jesus said how will you believe heavenly things anyway?

The Muslim says God is great! The Muslim then begins to query the greatness........such a contradiction! If indeed He is great,then His ways must be beyond human limitations and the Bible rightly says so in Isaiah 55:9....As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

@second bolded,Jesus said no man has gone into heaven except He who came down from heaven.Think about that.
Re: Weird Belief 2 - From Trinity to Duality by AntiChristian: 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2022
thorpido:
Jesus said,I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things? No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man. John 3:12-13

There are things beyond comprehension for the natural mind.Jesus said how will you believe heavenly things anyway?

The Muslim says God is great! The Muslim then begins to query the greatness........such a contradiction! If indeed He is great,then His ways must be beyond human limitations and the Bible rightly says so in Isaiah 55:9....As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

@second bolded,Jesus said no man has gone into heaven except He who came down from heaven.Think about that.

Read the OP!

You didn't answer anything but played with words!

1 Like

Re: Weird Belief 2 - From Trinity to Duality by Janosky: 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2022
thorpido:

Oga, open your eyes and heart to understand John 20:17 & Revelation 3:12.

When you do, you have received sense. grin
Re: Weird Belief 2 - From Trinity to Duality by thorpido(m): 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2022
AntiChristian:

Read the OP!

You didn't answer anything but played with words!
Read to comprehend.

In John 17:1-5,Jesus said,
Father, the hour has come.Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you.For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him.Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. I have brought you glory on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do.And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

Look at the bolded,does that statement sound like there is incompleteness?
Re: Weird Belief 2 - From Trinity to Duality by AntiChristian: 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2022
thorpido:
Read to comprehend.

In John 17:1-5,Jesus said,
Father, the hour has come.Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you.For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him.Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. I have brought you glory on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do.And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

Look at the bolded,does that statement sound like there is incompleteness?

How does this answer the OP?
Inspiration gone haywire!
Re: Weird Belief 2 - From Trinity to Duality by thorpido(m): 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2022
Janosky:

Oga, open your eyes and heart to understand John 20:17 & Revelation 3:12.

When you do, you have received sense. grin
How do the scriptures you quoted mean anything different?
Re: Weird Belief 2 - From Trinity to Duality by thorpido(m): 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2022
AntiChristian:

**facepalm**

'In all that getting,get understanding'.Proverbs 4:7. sad
Re: Weird Belief 2 - From Trinity to Duality by Janosky: 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2022
thorpido:
How do the scriptures you quoted mean anything different?

Big difference look !
Nothing Trinitarian about John 20:17 & Revelation 3:12.
John 20:17,as a man on earth, Jesus Christ is a son worshipping God with his brothers in the physical realm.
Jesus promised he is ascending to to his God their God.

Revelation 3:5,12, as a spirit in heaven, Jesus Christ repeated what John wrote in John 20:17.
Jesus worshipping his God in heaven and Father in heaven.

Even the reward for faithfulness and obedience belongs to his God & Father?

Revelation 3:21 & Luke 1:31-33, whose throne in heaven does Jesus sit on ?
Re: Weird Belief 2 - From Trinity to Duality by AntiChristian: 5:33am On Nov 30, 2022
thorpido:
**facepalm**

'In all that getting,get understanding'.Proverbs 4:7. sad

It is finished! You're a weirdo!
Re: Weird Belief 2 - From Trinity to Duality by advocatejare(m): 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2022
AntiChristian:
Three Gods exists in the trinity namely:
The father,
Son (Jesus),
and the Holy spirit!

All of them are one yet different! Among the three, the son became human and died for three days leaving only the father and spirit in the world!

Trinity hence became duality for three days when Jesus died!

There are multiple trinity in Islam

One group: Allah, Muhammad and Gabriel and that’s why they use “we” in the quran

If Allah is one why always using we?

We know very well what they say, when the best of them in his ways will say, “You did not remain more than one day.”” (Quran, 20:102—104)

“It is We who have sent down the Remembrance [i.e., the Quran].” (Quran, 15:9)

“But the godfearing shall be amidst gardens and fountains: ’Enter you them, in peace and security!’ We shall strip away all rancor that is in their breasts; as brothers they shall be upon couches set face to face; no fatigue there shall smite them, neither shall they ever be driven forth from there.” (Quran, 15:45—48)

“ And who is more unjust than one who is reminded of the verses of his Lord; then he turns away from them? Indeed We, from the criminals, will take retribution.” (Quran, 32:22)

“This is part of the tidings of the things unseen, which We reveal unto thee (O Apostle!) by inspiration: Thou wast not with them when they cast lots with arrows, as to which of them should be charged with the care of Mary: Nor wast thou with them when they disputed (the point). (Quran 3:44 )

“And no soul can die except by ALLAH's leave, - a decree with a fixed term. And whoever desires the reward of the present world, WE will give him thereof; and whoever desires the reward of the Hereafter, WE will give him thereof; and WE will surely reward the grateful”. Quran 3:145 S

Glory be to Him Who made His servant to go on a night from the Sacred Mosque to the remote mosque of which We have blessed the precincts, so that We may show to HIM some of Our signs; surely He is the Hearing, the Seeing. Quran 17:1

Second group: Allat, Manat, Al-Uzza whom are the three daughters of Allah

Duality of Islam: Allah and Muhammad. That’s why the muhammad and Allah are said to be equal in wisdom and claim to have joint ownership of the earth

Sahih al-Bukhari 5967
Narrated Mu'adh bin labal:
While I was riding behind the Prophet and between me and him and between me and him there
was only the back of the saddle, he said, "O Mu'adh!" I replied, "Labbaik, 0 Allah's Messenger , and Sa" daik!" he said, "Do you know what is Allah's right upon his slave?" I said, "Allah and His Apostle know best" He said "Allah's right upon his slaves is that they should worship Him alone and not worship anything else besides Him." Then he proceeded for a while and then said, "O Mu'adh bin Jabal!" I replied, "Labbaik, O Allah's Messenger ;, Sa" daik!' He said, "Do you know what is the right of the slaves upon Allah if they do that?" I replied, "Allah and His Apostle know best." He said, "The right of the slaves upon Allah

Here, a muslim was exalting Muhammad to the same level as that of Allah in term of wisdom and Muhammad was okay with it as he didn’t rebuke him which means that Muhammad also agreed that it is not only Allah that knows best but also Muhammad! So in Islam, Allah and Muhammad are partners in terms of best knowledge

Allah and muhammad being partners in ownership of the earth: Duality in Islam:

Sahih al-Bukhari 3167
Narrated Abu Huraira:
While we were in the Mosque, the Prophet came out and said, "Let us go to the Jews" We went out till we reached Bait-ul-Midras. He said to them, "If you embrace Islam, you will be safe. You should know that the earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle, and I want to expel you from this land. So, if anyone amongst you owns some property, he is permitted to sell it, otherwise you should know that the Earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weird Belief 2 - From Trinity to Duality by thorpido(m): 5:09pm On Nov 30, 2022
AntiChristian:

It is finished! You're a weirdo!
Lol,you're obsessed by Christianity such that you can't sleep because of Christianity and need to create threads everytime yet you call someone a weirdo?
Anyway,I understand the obsession.
One day you will know Him.
Re: Weird Belief 2 - From Trinity to Duality by thorpido(m): 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2022
Janosky:

Big difference look !
John 20:17,as a man on earth, Jesus Christ is a son worshipping God with his brothers in the physical realm.

Revelation 3:5,12, as a spirit in heaven, Jesus Christ repeated what John wrote in John 20:17.

People like you like cherry picking.
In John 10;30,Jesus said,I and my father are one.Please tell me what it means.
Re: Weird Belief 2 - From Trinity to Duality by AntiChristian: 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2022
thorpido:
Lol,you're obsessed by Christianity such that you can't sleep because of Christianity and need to create threads everytime yet you call someone a weirdo?
Anyway,I understand the obsession.
One day you will know Him.

Is that why you've been typing like a weirdo?
Re: Weird Belief 2 - From Trinity to Duality by AntiChristian: 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2022
advocatejare:

There are multiple trinity in Islam

Discuss that on your thread!
This is mine. You'll discuss Trinity to Duality!
Re: Weird Belief 2 - From Trinity to Duality by advocatejare(m): 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2022
AntiChristian:

Discuss that on your thread!
This is mine. You'll discuss Trinity to Duality!
This is a public forum, you don’t get to tell me what to discuss as long as it’s related to the topic.

Now let’s talk about trinity and duality in islam
Re: Weird Belief 2 - From Trinity to Duality by HisSplendor: 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2022
AntiChristian:

Death is a cessation of the natural body. A transmutation from flesh to sprit.

While humans die in flesh, they live in Spirit. God is Spirit. Physical death on the cross is not ceasation of the Spirit.

So, while His flesh died. His Spirit continued to live.

He told the thief on His right side where He'll be after He died that night:

"Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise” (Luke 23:42).

Three days after, His Spirit reunited with His body at the ressurectiion.

So, God never ceased to be complete at any time.

We cannot now begin to discuss the mysteries of what happened during those 3 days. The very reasons why the devil would do everything possible to deny the death of Christ.
Re: Weird Belief 2 - From Trinity to Duality by AntiChristian: 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2022
advocatejare:

This is a public forum, you don’t get to tell me what to discuss as long as it’s related to the topic.

Now let’s talk about trinity and duality in islam

Ok then, i will be reporting you appropriately when you derail any of my threads!

Since your own holy spirit is derailed na to perform exorcism remain!
Re: Weird Belief 2 - From Trinity to Duality by thorpido(m): 10:25pm On Nov 30, 2022
AntiChristian:

Is that why you've been typing like a weirdo?
Mumu undecided
Re: Weird Belief 2 - From Trinity to Duality by Janosky: 10:43pm On Nov 30, 2022
thorpido:
People like you like cherry picking.
In John 10;30,Jesus said,I and my father are one.Please tell me what it means.

Is John 17:20-22 in your Bible?
Oga, God his Father, Jesus and the disciples are one, says Jesus Christ.

Matthew 19:4-5, even husband and wife are one,is 1 Corinthians 11:3 in your Bible? grin

Trinity nah scam.
Re: Weird Belief 2 - From Trinity to Duality by AntiChristian: 5:34am On Dec 01, 2022
thorpido:
Mumu undecided

Anuofia!
Re: Weird Belief 2 - From Trinity to Duality by OgaNightmare(m): 8:25am On Dec 01, 2022
You never read Quaran finish you dey here dey yarn dust D grin grin

Advocatejare please ride on, I love your work in the religious section
Re: Weird Belief 2 - From Trinity to Duality by OgaNightmare(m): 8:28am On Dec 01, 2022
Janosky:

Big difference look !

Carry your mumu proselytizing and leave this place... nonsensical nonsense
Advocatejare abeg drop more trinitarian qoutes from the Koran grin grin grin grin
Re: Weird Belief 2 - From Trinity to Duality by AntiChristian: 8:38am On Dec 01, 2022
HisSplendor:

Death is a cessation of the natural body. A transmutation from flesh to sprit.
Jesus is not a natural person according to Christians. He is supernatural so natural laws do not apply to him.

Jesus said "I and my father are one". So when Jesus was human then the father too must be human with him!

While humans die in flesh, they live in Spirit. God is Spirit. Physical death on the cross is not ceasation of the Spirit.
So, while His flesh died. His Spirit continued to live.
Where in the Bible did Jesus or God say this?

He told the thief on His right side where He'll be after He died that night:

"Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise” (Luke 23:42).

This is false rendering of the text to make Jesus "special". It is called "the fallacy of accent".

Luke 23:43 (NASB) says, "And he said to him, 'Truly I say to you, today you shall be with me in Paradise,'" indicating that Jesus will be with the malefactor in Paradise later that same day. But if the comma is moved to the other side of "today," an entirely different emphasis results: "Truly I say to you today, you shall (in the future) be with me in Paradise." This is, in fact the correct rendering.

Three days after, His Spirit reunited with His body at the resurrections.

So, God never ceased to be complete at any time.

We cannot now begin to discuss the mysteries of what happened during those 3 days. The very reasons why the devil would do everything possible to deny the death of Christ.

I am of course not interested in the mysteries too. But i want a verse that shows Jesus only died by body but was active in the spirit.
The Bible never said Jesus's spirit didn't die. He died and gave up the spirit.
Jesus was elevated to a 100% Man and 100% God! So it's either he died wholly or he didn't die!
Re: Weird Belief 2 - From Trinity to Duality by HisSplendor: 10:03am On Dec 01, 2022
AntiChristian:

Jesus is not a natural person according to Christians. He is supernatural so natural laws do not apply to him.

Jesus said "I and my father are one". So when Jesus was human then the father too must be human with him!

Where in the Bible did Jesus or God say this?

This is false rendering of the text to make Jesus "special". It is called "the fallacy of accent".

Luke 23:43 (NASB) says, "And he said to him, 'Truly I say to you, today you shall be with me in Paradise,'" indicating that Jesus will be with the malefactor in Paradise later that same day. But if the comma is moved to the other side of "today," an entirely different emphasis results: "Truly I say to you today, you shall (in the future) be with me in Paradise." This is, in fact the correct rendering.

I am of course not interested in the mysteries too. But i want a verse that shows Jesus only died by body but was active in the spirit.
The Bible never said Jesus's spirit didn't die. He died and gave up the spirit.
Jesus was elevated to a 100% Man and 100% God! So it's either he died wholly or he didn't die!

I'm not here to argue with you. Your false rendering of scriptures does not negate the reality of what happened on the cross.

Yes, Jesus was fully man because of His flesh. He was fully God because of His Spirit. When the flesh dies. That's the Spirit putting off the body. The Spirit lives on. You argue it if you like.

The scripture you asked for is here below. Found in 1Peter 3;18.

"For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit."
Re: Weird Belief 2 - From Trinity to Duality by advocatejare(m): 10:04am On Dec 01, 2022
AntiChristian:

Ok then, i will be reporting you appropriately when you derail any of my threads!
You need not tell me before you report. Carry on,
I’ll keep exposing the cult you call religion

Since your own holy spirit is derailed na to perform exorcism remain!
Did you perform exorcism for Muhammad when he said he was possessed and that demons live inside him?

Sahih Muslim 2814:
Abdullah b. Mas'ud reported that Allah's Messenger ( ﷺ ) said: There is none amongst you with whom is not an attache from amongst the jinn (devil). They (the Companions) said: Allah's Messenger, with you too? Thereupon he said:Yes, but Allah helps me against him and so I am safe from his hand and he does not command me but for good.

Sunan an-Nasa'i 3960
It was narrated from "Ubadah bin Al-Walid bin 'Ubadah bin As-Samit that 'Aishah said:
"I looked for the Messenger of Allah and I put my hand on his hair." He said: "Your Shaitan has come to you." I said: "Don't you have a Shaitan?" He said: "Yes, but Allah helped me with him, so he submitted."
Re: Weird Belief 2 - From Trinity to Duality by advocatejare(m): 10:15am On Dec 01, 2022
OgaNightmare:

Carry your mumu proselytizing and leave this place... nonsensical nonsense
Advocatejare abeg drop more trinitarian qoutes from the Koran grin grin grin grin
Thank you

Even AntiChristian and Lukuluku69 know that another trinity in the Quran is Allah, Muhammad and Umar.

Umar said that Muhammad was copying his suggestions and claiming it as revelations from Allah!

There were about 3 occasions where this happened

Narrated By 'Umar (bin Al-Khattab)
My Lord agreed with me in three things:

1. I said,"O Allah's Apostle, I wish we took the station of Abraham as our praying place (for some of our prayers). So came the Divine Inspiration: And take you (people) the station of Abraham as a place of prayer (for some of your prayers e.g.two Rakat of Tawaf of Ka'ba)". (2.125)

2. And as regards the (verse of) the veiling of the women, I said, 'O Allah's Apostle! I wish you ordered your wives to cover themselves from the men because good and bad ones talk to them.' So the verse of the veiling of the women was revealed.

3. Once the wives of the Prophet made a united front against the Prophet and I said to them, 'It may be if he (the Prophet) divorced you, (all) that his Lord (Allah) will give him instead of you wives better than you.' So this verse (the same as I had said) was revealed." (66.5).
-Sahih Bukhari 1:8:395

1 Like

Re: Weird Belief 2 - From Trinity to Duality by AntiChristian: 10:57am On Dec 01, 2022
HisSplendor:

I'm not here to argue with you. Your false rendering of scriptures does not negate the reality of what happened on the cross.

Nobody witnessed what happened on the Cross. Then everyone deserted him and fled. Mark 14:50

Yes, Jesus was fully man because of His flesh. He was fully God because of His Spirit. When the flesh dies. That's the Spirit putting off the body. The Spirit lives on. You argue it if you like.
God the father is 100% God all the time. God the son Jesus is 100% God all the time and 100% man when he was a man. This makes God the son greater than his father as it makes no sense. Since the son can die then the father can die too right?

The scripture you asked for is here below. Found in 1Peter 3;18.

"For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit."
But this is a lie that didn't come from Jesus. Peter didn't see Jesus die on the Cross.
Re: Weird Belief 2 - From Trinity to Duality by HisSplendor: 11:08am On Dec 01, 2022
AntiChristian:

Nobody witnessed what happened on the Cross. Then everyone deserted him and fled. Mark 14:50

God the father is 100% God all the time. God the son Jesus is 100% God all the time and 100% man when he was a man. This makes God the son greater than his father as it makes no sense. Since the son can die then the father can die too right?

But this is a lie that didn't come from Jesus. Peter didn't see Jesus die on the Cross.

Did Mohammed see Jesus taken to heaven and replaced by another man as he claimed? Did anyone ever saw any Jubril talking to Mohammed as he claimed?

If you call Peter a liar because he described a spiritual event which couldn't be seen by the naked eye, then how do you prove Mohammed's truth?

And for your information, the soldiers who witnessed the death of Christ on the cross eventually became christians. So, the details of what happened at the cross was not lost to the disciples.

"When the centurion and those with him who were guarding Jesus saw the earthquake and all that had happened, they were terrified, and exclaimed, “Surely he was the Son of God!” (Mathew 27:54.

1 Like

Re: Weird Belief 2 - From Trinity to Duality by AntiChristian: 11:18am On Dec 01, 2022
HisSplendor:

Did Mohammed see Jesus taken to heaven and replaced by another man as he claimed? Did anyone ever saw any Jubril talking to Mohammed as he claimed?

If you call Peter a liar because he described a spiritual event which couldn't be seen by the naked eye, then how do you prove Mohammed's truth?

And for your information, the soldiers who witnessed the death of Christ on the cross eventually became christians. So, the details of what happened at the cross was not lost to the disciples.

At least tell what people can verify!

1. Not one of the disciples saw Jesus die on the cross.
2. You made the claim that the soldiers became "Christians"

Show us the verse where they became Christians?
What are there names?
How many are they?
Re: Weird Belief 2 - From Trinity to Duality by HisSplendor: 11:22am On Dec 01, 2022
AntiChristian:

At least tell what people can verify!

1. Not one of the disciples saw Jesus die on the cross.
2. You made the claim that the soldiers became "Christians"

Show us the verse where they became Christians?
What are there names?
How many are they?

Mathew 27:54

"When the centurion and those with him who were guarding Jesus saw the earthquake and all that had happened, they were terrified, and exclaimed, “Surely he was the Son of God!”

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

THERE IS NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE !!! / Christianity And Polygamy / Capital Punishment, Religiousity And Secularism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.