Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? (1312 Views)

The Illuminati Is Satan's Order That He Tempted Jesus To Join / No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. / Yahweh(god) Of Old Testament Is Satan - Scriptural Proof Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Preciousgirl(f): 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
Is satan able to give babies to women that seek him?

Do women who conceive after consulting satanic places get the babies from satan or God?

Thanks

Scriptural and empirical evidence will be appreciated, thanks
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Redomi(m): 9:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
Children are from God. If you went to beg for a child from Satan and you got one, believe me you have been predestined to have such child, just that you couldn't wait for God's time

1 Like

Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by zeuss: 9:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
Everything God gives, satan can also give except Full happiness and ETERNAL LIFE.
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Bluntguy: 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
Preciousgirl:
Is satan able to give babies to women that seek him?

Do women who conceive after consulting satanic places get the babies from satan or God?

Thanks

Scriptural and empirical evidence will be appreciated, thanks
If the gift of God makes rich and adds no sorrow then there is the gift of Satan. Their babies are demons.
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by EFULEFU1(m): 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
Bluntguy:

If the gift of God makes rich and adds no sorrow then there is the gift of Satan. Their babies are demons.

any evidence?

1 Like

Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Preciousgirl(f): 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2022
Redomi:
Children are from God. If you went to beg for a child from Satan and you got one, believe me you have been predestined to have such child, just that you couldn't wait for God's time

any evidence?

1 Like

Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Pastsoul: 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2022
Children that might end up taking your life
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Preciousgirl(f): 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
Bluntguy:

any evidence?
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Kobojunkie: 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
zeuss:
Everything God gives, satan can also give except Full happiness and ETERNAL LIFE.
Where is this claim of yours taken from? undecided
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Preciousgirl(f): 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
Pastsoul:

pjease answer the op
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by AntiChristian: 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
The evidence is in the story of Job in Job 1. Job was righteous but Satan came to seek permission from God to test him.

In Job 1:16 God sent fireball to destroy some of Job's properties.

So everything we classify by our human thinking as good or evil are directly or indirectly created by God!

This is in line with Isaiah 45:7 where Yahweh says He created prosperity and also disaster!

Redomi above is almost totally correct! You will get what you're destined to get at the destined time no matter whom you call on!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Kobojunkie: 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2022
Redomi:
Where is this assumption of yours gotten from?. undecided
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Kobojunkie: 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2022
Pastsoul:
Are you insinuating that it is only those who visit Satan for help get children which end up taking their lives? undecided

So all the pastor Children who eventually killed their parent or parents were sourced by pastor from Satan? undecided

When Cain killed his brother Abel, was it because Adam and Eve got him, Cain, from Satan? undecided
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Preciousgirl(f): 9:59pm On Nov 29, 2022
AntiChristian:
The evidence is in the story of Job in Job 1. Job was righteous but Satan came to seek permission from God to test him.

In Job 1:16 God sent fireball to destroy some of Job's properties.

So everything we classify by our human thinking as good or evil are directly or indirectly created by God!

This is in line with Isaiah 45:7 where Yahweh says He created prosperity and also disaster!

Redomi above is almost totally correct! You will get what you're destined to get at the destined time no matter whom you call on!

pjease answer the op
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Preciousgirl(f): 10:01pm On Nov 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Are you insinuating that it is only those who visit Satan for help get children which end up taking their lives? undecided

So all the pastor Children who eventually killed their parent or parents were sourced by pastor from Satan? undecided

whats your own take
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Kobojunkie: 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2022
Preciousgirl:
whats your own take
God cursed the process of childbearing from the beginning meaning that there are no such things as "holy" babies born into this world ---- everyone is born under God’s curse--- Genesis 3 vs 16. So whether you think the baby was born because of pact made with Satan, or IVF, or to pastor parents, etc., all na the same. undecided

Remember Cain? undecided
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Natbrowny: 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2022
I like the fact that we now question everything.

I'll go scriptural coz i wanna analyse past records to point it out.
So here u go. God created man in his own image, so they say.

Now man has good n bad side.
I'm thinkin God has good and bad sides as well

If he does good things and He is happy - He is God
If he does bad things and He is angry - He is Satan
He has good and bad sides too and even have names for it.

So God and Satan is same person with 2 personalities just like Man he created in his own image.

So if he gives a good n obedient child - Its from God
If he gives a bad n disobedient child - its from his other personality - SATAN.

U knw we all have some touch of insanity. As a matter of fact - we need to go insane a bit to SEE.

Over and OUT grin wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by AntiChristian: 10:12pm On Nov 29, 2022
Preciousgirl:

pjease answer the op

I have above!

Satan has nothing to give as he created nothing!

I gave the example of Job above?

1 Like

Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by zeuss: 12:34am On Nov 30, 2022
AntiChristian:

I have above!

Satan has nothing to give as he created nothing!

I gave the example of Job above?

satan owns this world.....and offered it to Jesus on the heels of the 40 day fast.
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Kobojunkie: 12:44am On Nov 30, 2022
zeuss:
satan owns this world.....and offered it to Jesus on the heels of the 40 day fast.
Where is it written that Satan was handed the world that God created and by whom? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by AntiChristian: 5:28am On Nov 30, 2022
zeuss:

Abeg! Your Bible says in the beginning God created heaven and earth! Genesis 1:1. When did God hand over his role to Satan in your Bible?

And why did Satan visit God in Job 1?
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by LordReed(m): 6:29am On Nov 30, 2022
zeuss:

So Satan is also a god? LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:26am On Nov 30, 2022
Preciousgirl:

any evidence?

You cannot get grape from a Mango Tree.
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:28am On Nov 30, 2022
See Proof of God!

God cursed the womb and women are looking for children.
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:31am On Nov 30, 2022
Natbrowny:
I like the fact that we now question everything.

I'll go scriptural coz i wanna analyse past records to point it out.
So here u go. God created man in his own image, so they say.

Now man has good n bad side.
I'm thinkin God has good and bad sides as well.

Did you not see when "the bad" entered man?

So re-think your thinking you did not think well.
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:06am On Nov 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Where is it written that Satan was handed the world that God created and by whom? undecided

God created Adam and Eve in His own image {Genesis 1:26-28} and became their landlord on planet earth but the couple chose Satan as their ruler thereby telling their original landlord to step aside.
Ever since then Satan became the ruler of the world! John 14:30; 2Corinthians 4:4; 1John 5:19

1 Like

Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:07am On Nov 30, 2022
LordReed:

So Satan is also a god? LMFAO!

I thought you knew this o! undecided

2Corinthians 4:4

1 Like

Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Bluntguy: 8:13am On Nov 30, 2022
Preciousgirl:

any evidence?
You
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Bluntguy: 8:13am On Nov 30, 2022
EFULEFU1:

any evidence?
You
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Natbrowny: 8:19am On Nov 30, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Did you not see when "the bad" entered man?

So re-think your thinking you did not think well.

That part seems like a tragic story.

Lets assume its not.

I put u in a house and say specifically to stay clear of a particular room to test ur obedience and at d same time i know your curiousity is active . Yet i didnt put a lock to make sure of that.

The story is He created us. He knows that will happen b4 it happens right. He knows everything. So no blame on anything or anyone right.

I'm doing this things for fun my boss. Dont take me serious. I just say what d book says. Truth or not. Just fun

Have fun friend

2 Likes

Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by LordReed(m): 8:19am On Nov 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I thought you knew this o! undecided

2Corinthians 4:4

Right, so your mythology recognises multiple gods? So you guys are monolatrists not monotheists?

3 Likes

Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by sonmvayina(m): 8:40am On Nov 30, 2022
Satan simply means adversary...

It could be anyone or anything..

God created evil as a learning tool...

The idea that Satan can give children is absurd...

All children comes from the creator.

All things/everything comes from the creator...

If you have any axe to grind, meet your creator..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Words Of Late Pastor Bimbo / Help, I Am Losing My Religion / How Do U Tell Ur Church Member U Are In Luv Wit Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.