Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? (1347 Views)

The Illuminati Is Satan's Order That He Tempted Jesus To Join / No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. / Yahweh(god) Of Old Testament Is Satan - Scriptural Proof Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Aaronsrod: 3:19pm On Nov 30, 2022
Bluntguy:

If the gift of God makes rich and adds no sorrow then there is the gift of Satan. Their babies are demons.

Correct. In Nigeria they are many.

That is why we kill this devil children as the Bible commands. Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live!

So it has been written - so it shall be done.

Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by BritishAirways: 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Indeed... many today are pagan worshippers masquerading as Christians. undecided

You are not in a position to judge others. You have no idea of the desperation, pain, regrets and rejection people go through.
We all want a solution

1 Like

Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by BritishAirways: 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2022
Aaronsrod:

Correct. In Nigeria they are many.

That is why we kill this devil children as the Bible commands. Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live!

So it has been written - so it shall be done.
Is this a real picture
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Aaronsrod: 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
BritishAirways:

Is this a real picture

It was.

Not so long ago, in fact...
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Kobojunkie: 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
BritishAirways:
1. You are not in a position to judge others.
2. You have no idea of the desperation, pain, regrets and rejection people go through.

3. We all want a solution
I don't judge them. 8 simply point out a fact of these ideas they cling to. undecided

2. And I do have a very good idea of the kind of desperation that could lead people down such roads. undecided

3. Solution begin with one realizing the facts, doesnt it? undecided
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Jozilinn: 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2022
I read somewhere that during prayers, our prayers get so intense we seldom start feeling his presence then comes the distraction... from the devil that moment whatever you were praying for an angel might later be on its way to deliver but the devil takes it from the angel,if our prayer life become weak...so whatever the devil recieves he gives it to those that ask of him with condition.
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Kobojunkie: 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
Jozilinn:
1. I read somewhere that during prayers, our prayers get so intense we seldom start feeling his presence then comes the distraction... from the devil that moment whatever you were praying for an angel might later be on its way to deliver but the devil takes it from the angel,if our prayer life become weak...so whatever the devil recieves he gives it to those that ask of him with condition.
All that wey you read na fabu aka fables! undecided

Jesus Christ never taught of such things and as for the presence of God, as Jesus Christ instead explained in His teachings, He either abides in you 24/7 as you abide in Him or He doesn't abide in you at all. No amount of prayer can cause the presence of God to come and go. All you lot feel are brain chemicals much the same sort of high one is able to experience at a night club, a rock concert or party. I call it an emotional high, and it is the same amazing feeling yoir folks pretend to be God’s presence. undecided

As for devil and distraction, Jesus Christ gave His followers a simple prayer which doesn't even take a minute to say for when you want to pray and He instructed His own to say the prayer in hiding and in secret. What you lot call devil distraction is nothing but boredom that sets in after a period of doing that which you are no longer motivated to do. undecided

I know Boredom very well and it ain't the devil. undecided
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Pastsoul: 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2022
Demon do no have a location, a game he use them reveal in the future for his work
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by AntiChristian: 6:18pm On Nov 30, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You recognised that he was given "Permission" therefore you must see that he got access to use exactly like giving permission to a child to go play and he destroys your car.

Would you say it is you who destroyed your car?

Where Did the Bible says Satan sent fire to Job?

You lied albeit as usual!

I can't be more surprised!
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Preciousgirl(f): 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2022
Op still not answered
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by cornelboy(f): 10:05pm On Nov 30, 2022
sonmvayina:

This is where the confusion comes from..
Jesus is a Roman Catholic creation...
You will never know anything if you continue to dwell on it..
The earth belongs to earth and the fullness thereof..
Evil is a God's learning tool....make mistakes and learn from it and grow..
All power belongs to God....
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Kobojunkie: 10:17pm On Nov 30, 2022
Preciousgirl:
Op still not answered
You have already been answered several times too. Nowhere in scripture is it written that Satan was given power to produce babies. undecided
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2022
AntiChristian:

Where Did the Bible says Satan sent fire to Job?

You lied albeit as usual!

I can't be more surprised!

Even You had said the Truth here

AntiChristian:
The evidence is in the story of Job in Job 1. Job was righteous but Satan came to seek permission from God to test him.

Permission for what? To serve him gala or to serve him fire? Duh.
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by AntiChristian: 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Even You had said the Truth here

Permission for what? To serve him gala or to serve him fire? Duh.

Actually it was my mistake!

Satan came to "Whine" the Lord. And the Lord did what he came for!
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by CodeTemplar: 9:40am On Dec 30, 2022
Redomi:
Children are from God. If you went to beg for a child from Satan and you got one, believe me you have been predestined to have such child, just that you couldn't wait for God's time
almost agree with your explanation but it did not take into account that Satan simply means "the adversary".
In a warfare with a single adversary, defection is always an option. That's what's going on. People can reach out to Satan for a soft landing in the current world but stand to pay dearly in the afterlife for ignoring God's provision of faith.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Televangelist Tammy Faye Messner Dies / Shallow Allegiance Dedicated To Mabell And Co / Top Secret : See How To Become A Millionnaire With Just Studying The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.