Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? (1356 Views)

The Illuminati Is Satan's Order That He Tempted Jesus To Join / No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. / Yahweh(god) Of Old Testament Is Satan - Scriptural Proof Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Workch: 8:41am On Nov 30, 2022
Redomi:
Children are from God. If you went to beg for a child from Satan and you got one, believe me you have been predestined to have such child, just that you couldn't wait for God's time
children are not from god.
Children are from their parents
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:42am On Nov 30, 2022
Natbrowny:

That part seems like a tragic story.

Lets assume its not.

I put u in a house and say specifically to stay clear of a particular room to test ur obedience and at d same time i know your curiousity is active . Yet i didnt put a lock to make sure of that.

The story is He created us. He knows that will happen b4 it happens right. He knows everything. So no blame on anything or anyone right.

I'm doing this things for fun my boss. Dont take me serious. I just say what d book says. Truth or not. Just fun

Have fun friend

I am all about the fun. So let's play.

First, there was no test only real eyeity living.

In your house that you put me in, you have a circuit breaker in its place on the wall, not locked. And from the first day I entered till I got married, you did not hear anything about the circuit breaker and me.

So, tell me can I blame you my landlord for not covering the circuit breaker when my wife went playing with it?

And eh, I just remembered that I was pointing out to you that you are supposed to see the we were first created good as proven by the fact that we saw when "the bad" entered. So this one you are asking about the Landlord's Rights to make His House in the way He likes is a SHIFT FROM POST!
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Pastsoul: 8:49am On Nov 30, 2022
You do not expect good from Satan, good with trick, secret Satan do give physical and spiritual children
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:53am On Nov 30, 2022
AntiChristian:

In Job 1:16 God sent fireball to destroy some of Job's properties.

That was not God, that was Satan especially as you already said that he took permission from God meaning, he has power to use things God Owns just as you people use use God's Stones to kill people.
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by cornelboy(f): 9:09am On Nov 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

God created Adam and Eve in His own image {Genesis 1:26-28} and became their landlord on planet earth but the couple chose Satan as their ruler thereby telling their original landlord to step aside.
Ever since then Satan became the ruler of the world! John 14:30; 2Corinthians 4:4; 1John 5:19
If Satan didn't control the world now, there's no way he would have promised Jesus the kingdoms of the world if the latter bow down to worship him.

1 Like

Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Redomi(m): 9:14am On Nov 30, 2022
Workch:
children are not from god.
Children are from their parents
I said God and not god.
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Preciousgirl(f): 10:29am On Nov 30, 2022
Oo still not answered
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by sonmvayina(m): 10:49am On Nov 30, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

That was not God, that was Satan especially as you already said that he took permission from God meaning, he has power to use things God Owns just as you people use use God's Stones to kill people.

Read the book to the end...

You will find out he is right..
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by sonmvayina(m): 10:51am On Nov 30, 2022
cornelboy:

If Satan didn't control the world now, there's no way he would have promised Jesus the kingdoms of the world if the latter bow down to worship him.

This is where the confusion comes from..

Jesus is a Roman Catholic creation...

You will never know anything if you continue to dwell on it..

The earth belongs to earth and the fullness thereof..

Evil is a God's learning tool....make mistakes and learn from it and grow..

All power belongs to God....
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by sonmvayina(m): 10:54am On Nov 30, 2022
Preciousgirl:
Oo still not answered

Satan works for God
And only does what God tells him/her/it to do..
He/she/it only acts with the expressed permission from God....
He has no will outside of the will of God...
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Workch: 10:54am On Nov 30, 2022
Redomi:
I said God and not god.
Its the same, only Christians think that the capital G should go for their god. Anyways, the Christian god is part of the arrays of gods
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by advocatejare(m): 11:01am On Nov 30, 2022
AntiChristian:
The evidence is in the story of Job in Job 1. Job was righteous but Satan came to seek permission from God to test him.

In Job 1:16 God sent fireball to destroy some of Job's properties.

So everything we classify by our human thinking as good or evil are directly or indirectly created by God!

This is in line with Isaiah 45:7 where Yahweh says He created prosperity and also disaster!

Redomi above is almost totally correct! You will get what you're destined to get at the destined time no matter whom you call on!

Allah claims that evil comes from him

".... If some good befalls them, they say “This is from Allah”. But if evil, they say “This is from thee” (O prophet). Say: “All things are from Allah...." – Quran 4:7

Both Allah and Satan send people astray:

"Have you not seen those who claim to have believed in what was revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you? They wish to refer legislation to Taghut, while they were commanded to reject it; and Satan wishes to lead them far astray."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 60)

Whoever Allah sends astray - there is no guide for him. And He leaves them in their transgression, wandering blindly."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 186 )
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by advocatejare(m): 11:06am On Nov 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
God cursed the process of childbearing from the beginning meaning that there are no such things as "holy" babies born into this world ---- everyone is born under God’s curse--- Genesis 3 vs 16. So whether you think the baby was born because of pact made with Satan, or IVF, or to pastor parents, etc., all na the same. undecided

Remember Cain? undecided
How does bringing forth child in pain mean the same as not giving birth to “holy” babies.

Wrong use of scriptures: Genesis 3:16 is about women going through pains during labour and not the nonsense you’re insinuating

1 Like

Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Kobojunkie: 11:13am On Nov 30, 2022
Pastsoul:
You do not expect good from Satan, good with trick, secret Satan do give physical and spiritual children
This one na babalawo levels complete. undecided
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:17am On Nov 30, 2022
sonmvayina:

Read the book to the end...

You will find out he is right..

I read it to the end and you are both wrong.
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Kobojunkie: 11:18am On Nov 30, 2022
advocatejare:
1. How does bringing forth child in pain mean the same as not giving birth to “holy” babies.

2 Wrong use of scriptures: Genesis 3:16 is about women going through pains during labour and not the nonsense you’re insinuating
1. Do you know understand what it means to be cursed by God? undecided

2. All that is cursed is rendered unholy, unworthy of His presence .i.e. unholy and needing redemption. In Genesis 3 vs 16, God cursed the process by which each are born into this world leading to every child being born via that curse also being cursed from it's birth. That is why there are no such things as "holy babies" undecided

Think deeply about these things as all that is required is for one to carefully reason them and all based on that which is written as spoken by God Himself.. undecided
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by advocatejare(m): 11:26am On Nov 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Where is it written that Satan was handed the world that God created and by whom? undecided
and said to him, “To you I will give all this authority and their glory, for it has been delivered to me, and I give it to whom I will.
Luke 4:6
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by advocatejare(m): 11:28am On Nov 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Do you know understand what it means to be cursed by God? undecided

2. All that is cursed is rendered unholy, unworthy of His presence .i.e. unholy and needing redemption. In Genesis 3 vs 16, God cursed the process by which each are born into this world leading to every child being born via that curse also being cursed from it's birth. That is why there are no such things as "holy babies" undecided

Think deeply about these things as all that is required is for one to carefully reason them and all based on that which is written as spoken by God Himself.. undecided
Give reference for your claims not your own interpretation!

The verse you quoted is talking about having to Labour in pains. Don’t add to the word of God, you know the implications!

1 Like

Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Kobojunkie: 11:29am On Nov 30, 2022
advocatejare:

and said to him, “To you I will give all this authority and their glory, for it has been delivered to me, and I give it to whom I will.
Luke 4:6
So, we are to believe Satan's version of the story is true? undecided
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Kobojunkie: 11:31am On Nov 30, 2022
advocatejare:

Give reference for your claims not your own interpretation!

The verse you quoted is talking about having to Labour in pains. Don’t add to the word of God, you know the implications!
Again. ...-

Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by advocatejare(m): 11:34am On Nov 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again. ...-

Since you have no meaningful thing to say to back up your lies, continue wallowing in your delusions

1 Like

Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by advocatejare(m): 11:35am On Nov 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, we are to believe Satan's version of the story is true? undecided
Bring another version of the story from the scriptures
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Kobojunkie: 11:35am On Nov 30, 2022
advocatejare:

Since you have no meaningful thing to say to back up your lies, continue wallowing in your delusions
I see that I cannot help you overcome in delusions either. undecided
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Kobojunkie: 11:36am On Nov 30, 2022
advocatejare:

Bring another version of the story from the scriptures
You are kidding? So because Satan, the father of lies, said it then it must be true? undecided

I see I cannot help you with overcoming what are your delusions. undecided
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by advocatejare(m): 11:38am On Nov 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You are kidding? So because Satan, the father of lies say it, it is true? undecided

You’re just ignorant in all aspect, when Christ referred to Satan as the ruler of this world in John 12:31 was Christ lying?
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by advocatejare(m): 11:39am On Nov 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You are kidding? So because Satan, the father of lies, said it then it must be true? undecided

Bring your own version from the scriptures, if not you’re only a blabber, an ignoramus

1 Like

Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by AntiChristian: 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2022
advocatejare:

Allah claims that evil comes from him

".... If some good befalls them, they say “This is from Allah”. But if evil, they say “This is from thee” (O prophet). Say: “All things are from Allah...." – Quran 4:7

Both Allah and Satan send people astray:

"Have you not seen those who claim to have believed in what was revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you? They wish to refer legislation to Taghut, while they were commanded to reject it; and Satan wishes to lead them far astray."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 60)

Whoever Allah sends astray - there is no guide for him. And He leaves them in their transgression, wandering blindly."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 186 )

Seems you are truly crazy!
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies?
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by AntiChristian: 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Abeg don't start!

While he was still speaking, another messenger came and said, “The fire of God fell from the heavens and burned up the sheep and the servants, and I am the only one who has escaped to tell you!” Job 1:16
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by BritishAirways: 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2022
The idea that the devil can give children comes from the African world view.
In the Yoruba world view, Esu is ambivalent.
He is capable of both good and evil.
He is about to give children to those who ask. So, Yes, the devil can give you a child

1 Like

Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by advocatejare(m): 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2022
AntiChristian:

Seems you are truly crazy!
Your false prophet Muhammad is the one you’re referring to!

The man that even the Quran says is mad

And they say, "O you upon whom the message has been sent down, indeed you are mad .
-Quran 15:6

Then they turned away from him and said, “[He Muhammad was] taught and he is a madman.”
Quran 44:14

And as expected, muhammad exhibited madness by thinking that he did what he didn’t do

Sahih al-Bukhari 3175
Narrated Aisha:
Once the Prophet (ﷺ) was bewitched so that he began to imagine that he had done a thing which in fact he had not done.

Sahih al-Bukhari 6063
Narrated `Aisha:
The Prophet (ﷺ) continued for such-and-such period imagining that he has slept (had sexual relations) with his wives, and in fact he did not. One day he said, to me, "O `Aisha! Allah has instructed me regarding a matter about which I had asked Him. There came to me two men, one of them sat near…

He even snorted like a camel:

"...Would that I see revelation coming to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ). He (Hadrat 'Umar) said: Would it please you to see the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) receiving the revelations 'Umar lifted a corner of the cloth and I looked at him and he was emitting a sound of snorting. He (the narrator) said: I thought it was the sound of a camel..."
-Sahih Muslim Book 7, Hadith 2654
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2022
AntiChristian:

Abeg don't start!

While he was still speaking, another messenger came and said, “The fire of God fell from the heavens and burned up the sheep and the servants, and I am the only one who has escaped to tell you!” Job 1:16

You recognised that he was given "Permission" therefore you must see that he got access to use exactly like giving permission to a child to go play and he destroys your car.

Would you say it is you who destroyed your car?
Re: Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? by Kobojunkie: 3:07pm On Nov 30, 2022
BritishAirways:
The idea that the devil can give children comes from the African world view.
In the Yoruba world view, Esu is ambivalent.
He is capable of both good and evil.
He is about to give children to those who ask. So, Yes, the devil can give you a child
Indeed... many today are pagan worshippers masquerading as Christians. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned / God Is Faithful / God Has A Positive Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.