Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,330 members, 7,829,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Naira Redesign: CBN Denies Plan To Print ₦‎5,000 Note - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Redesign: CBN Denies Plan To Print ₦‎5,000 Note (14569 Views)

CBN Denies Introducing Policy To Make $1 To ₦1.25 / Guinness Denies Plan To Leave Nigeria / Naira Redesign : CBN Deadline ; What's the situation in your area ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Redesign: CBN Denies Plan To Print ₦‎5,000 Note by Tenrack: 9:40am On Nov 30, 2022
Raychee:
You want to print somebody's salary in one note grin? If that one goes missing, fainting loading.....
Mostly introverted eh? smiley
Re: Naira Redesign: CBN Denies Plan To Print ₦‎5,000 Note by StArK3(m): 9:55am On Nov 30, 2022
It is well with our country
Re: Naira Redesign: CBN Denies Plan To Print ₦‎5,000 Note by GreyLaw(m): 10:19am On Nov 30, 2022
Yankiss:
Higher denomination notes will only worsen hyperinflation. No strong currency has very high denomination. The US dollar, British pounds sterling, Euro.

The man said N100 would become coin. It simply means they have accepted that this wicked level of inflation has come to stay. Imagine making a whole N100 note a coin! It also means that N5000 will indeed be printed.
Re: Naira Redesign: CBN Denies Plan To Print ₦‎5,000 Note by SirJerrie(m): 10:46am On Nov 30, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Ipob will concoct story and post it on social media, when authorised agencies distance themselves from the report, same ipob will say they are denying what they had said.

I still don't know where the rumour of printing higher denominations are coming from. Prior to the launching of the redesigned notes, Emeka was arguing seriously about higher denominations. He even backed his argument that the reason for higher denominations was that Buhari and Tinubu were planning to steal plenty money to go save in amelica.

I asked Emeka where he got this information. His response was not just amusing, but very funny, so at that point, I stopped the argument. His brother who was very close to Simon Ekpa was the source. grin

If you never mention IPOB for your comments, your body no go calm down..
Everyday "IPOB this... IPOB that... Chinedu this.... Emeka that...."
Just dey lie every day to defend the crumbs wey your paymaster settle you make you fit see food chop
Re: Naira Redesign: CBN Denies Plan To Print ₦‎5,000 Note by mradjoy(m): 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2022
Scamburster:

Quote in a dead thread let discuss there.

Where's that please?
Re: Naira Redesign: CBN Denies Plan To Print ₦‎5,000 Note by Raychee(f): 8:21am On Dec 01, 2022
Tenrack:
Mostly introverted eh? smiley

Lol. Yes.
Re: Naira Redesign: CBN Denies Plan To Print ₦‎5,000 Note by Tenrack: 9:15am On Dec 01, 2022
Raychee:

Lol. Yes.
Let's get into the Introverse then, you and I. cheesy grin Good morning.
Re: Naira Redesign: CBN Denies Plan To Print ₦‎5,000 Note by Raychee(f): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2022
Tenrack:
Let's get into the Introverse then, you and I. cheesy grin Good morning.

Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Women To Emulate / Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 / Oats, Brown Rice, Milk, Chocolate, Fruits&fiber, Oatflour, Spaghetti, In 25kg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.