Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,028 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

My Neighbour's Experience At Access Bank - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour's Experience At Access Bank (5895 Views)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour's Experience At Access Bank by ojomark(m): 11:34am On Nov 30, 2022
Exactly
MufasaLion:

Find the queen been and see what will happen.
Re: My Neighbour's Experience At Access Bank by Bintabisiriyu: 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2022
specialofficer:
no be the first time wey them don withdraw for her, secondly she been dey shop and she no fit leave am go withdraw because she was busy

Exactly now, if she's too busy that she doesn't have time to enter bike or keke to go withdraw money for her business, now she will have time to start doing waka waka trying to recover the stolen money.

a similar story
happened in the bank where i worked before, a boy went to withdraw with his oga atm, but he asked a stranger to do it for him, the stranger stole his ATM card and told him the machine has swallowed it, only for the oga in shop to start receiving debit alerts.
They came back on Monday we played the cctv for them, for them to see how the boy's carelessness lost him luckily for him only a hundred plus was in that account, money customer paid for work.

People are actually careless with money.
what happened was that her ATM CARD has been compromised, the person sent to withdraw money should explain better not bank

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Experience At Access Bank by mbugame1994: 1:05pm On Nov 30, 2022
Dat stuffs... looks like plans work ��
Called that 2 gals make dem come swear for you in a shrine...dem go talk truth
Re: My Neighbour's Experience At Access Bank by Kobicove(m): 1:26pm On Nov 30, 2022
It's difficult to know who to trust in Nigeria where money is concerned
Re: My Neighbour's Experience At Access Bank by Starz825(m): 1:33pm On Nov 30, 2022
I have an heavy doubt about the girls conniving to steal the woman's money

since the camera caught them on queue They wouldn't have been that smart to act up for the camera...

Now. The bank not wanting to release the entire footage show there is a culprit...

For your attention....bankers now connive with armed robbers......
One of our guy for area...go withdraw 600k for bank....as he comot for bank wan enter bike....he go enter armed robbers bike ...the bike man moved him some miles away from the bank .. before you know...Dem surround am with gun collect the money....

You can't tell me bankers don't know about it...person wey I no tell say I wan collect money no fit just come attack me ...there must have been an insider

Even all this bank robberies that you hear about...are mostly insiders job...

I pity people who still trust bankers
Re: My Neighbour's Experience At Access Bank by Salihusaliheen(m): 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2022
bia OP,even though we are not investigation officers,u suppose know who the culprit is.never,I never the bank can seize ur ATM card and denied it.
And I don't think the bank will debit u after seizing ur card,so this girls need to be arrested.
Forget them being church, nobody holy pass.
Re: My Neighbour's Experience At Access Bank by Salihusaliheen(m): 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2022
Starz825:
Its obviously not the girls since security men confirmed they approached him... don't even think far...it's the bank

They are all thieves including managers ....

When there is a situation of this kind in a countrylike Nigeria....you can't trust nobody

But I believe it's not the girls
or they approached him after withdrawing the money,think wisely pls
Re: My Neighbour's Experience At Access Bank by Salihusaliheen(m): 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2022
webmasteremma:
I still wonder how people think, A Banker can not take your money, how we they know your Pin, to me the Bank is out of it, I am suspecting it to be a Card Swap, someone might have volunteered to assist the girls withdraw and at that point swap the card. If you check the card that was retained you we see that it is a wrong card. The reason why it was retained was that they where using the wrong PIN on the swapped card.
Secondly, I think you should involve security agencies for the Bank to show you the complete footage. Let all be careful, don't give out your Card. God bless you
this is not their first time using the ATM machine, they need to be interrogated
Re: My Neighbour's Experience At Access Bank by Salihusaliheen(m): 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
stanvesco:

Go.to.twitter and shout

Tag access
Tag other bank
Tag CBN

U will.see magic
u be mumu
Re: My Neighbour's Experience At Access Bank by Salihusaliheen(m): 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
specialofficer:
Make I nak married woman with 2 kids? Haba! The money isn't gone, if she decides to arrest the girls I swear down the money will come out but she doesn't want to arrest them because of their fellowship, they attend the same fellowship together
does that make them holy?
Re: My Neighbour's Experience At Access Bank by Starz825(m): 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
or they approached him after withdrawing the money,think wisely pls
You are the one who is meant to think profoundly before mentioning me

The said money was withdrawn through POS...
The ladies must have approached the security man immediately they realized ATM swallowed the card ...

Bank camera showed they were on the queue...they wouldn't have been that smart to act up for the camera.......

the time they were on queue wasn't even the same time the owner of the card saw debit alert of the said amount...it was after they approached the security man and after they have gone back to the woman who sent them on an errand.

The possible scenario could have been the card came out later on or some nigga took it from the inside( may be outside) ...that nigga could be anyone most likely a bank worker or some unknown culprit who has a link with a bank worker as it were....

I think this is their new way now to steal money from people whose ATM card get stuckup in the machine...

I trust those girls than the bankers ....

Bankers are the real thieves now...

You might not know this...

Imagine an Hungry/covetous man counting people's money everyday....they will device means in stealing...no two ways about it

The girls are even two not one ..I heavily doubt if they did connived..
if you understand the psyche surrounding this situation..
Re: My Neighbour's Experience At Access Bank by Starz825(m): 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2022
webmasteremma:
I still wonder how people think, A Banker can not take your money, how we they know your Pin, to me the Bank is out of it, I am suspecting it to be a Card Swap, someone might have volunteered to assist the girls withdraw and at that point swap the card. If you check the card that was retained you we see that it is a wrong card. The reason why it was retained was that they where using the wrong PIN on the swapped card.
Secondly, I think you should involve security agencies for the Bank to show you the complete footage. Let all be careful, don't give out your Card. God bless you
This is a shallow thinking...

The possibility of a card swap is far from reality in this situation....
This isn't their first time going to the ATM.... allowing someone entirely strange to do a withdrawal is unlikely in this case as they are not old women...

Bankers are thieves....
Did I hear you say they don't know your pin...
You don't know anything about computerization..

Enter google and see Nigerians complaints about the banking system...

Don't put the bank out of it....let them release the complete video footage first...
The culprit could even be the security guy...

I doubt the girls did...
Re: My Neighbour's Experience At Access Bank by Salihusaliheen(m): 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
Starz825:

You are the one who is meant to think profoundly before mentioning me

The said money was withdrawn through POS...
The ladies must have approached the security man immediately they realized ATM swallowed the card ...

Bank camera showed they were on the queue...they wouldn't have been that smart to act up for the camera.......

the time they were on queue wasn't even the same time the owner of the card saw debit alert of the said amount...it was after they approached the security man and after they have gone back to the woman who sent them on an errand.

The possible scenario could have been the card came out later on or some nigga took it from the inside( may be outside) ...that nigga could be anyone most likely a bank worker or some unknown culprit who has a link with a bank worker as it were....

I think this is their new way now to steal money from people whose ATM card get stuckup in the machine...

I trust those girls than the bankers ....

Bankers are the real thieves now...

You might not know this...

Imagine an Hungry/covetous man counting people's money everyday....they will device means in stealing...no two ways about it

The girls are even two not one ..I heavily doubt if they did connived..
if you understand the psyche surrounding this situation..

according to what I read,the said 2 girls where sent to the bank to withdraw cash which I guess they want to use it for their daily activities (business),which the madam letter saw a debit alert on her phone.but u are here saying the money was withdrawn through POS.
Check ur statement pls.
Sorry,or maybe they had to use POS to avoid being traceable.
Re: My Neighbour's Experience At Access Bank by Rexology: 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
This is what happened,most likely:

According to OP:
1. This is not the first time the girls are been sent to withdraw cash from the ATM, which means they are not novice in using ATM.

2. CCTV footage confirmed they were actually on the queue waiting to withdraw.

3. The bank security man confirmed that the girls reported the incident to him.

MY TAKE:
1. Nobody swapped the card with the girls.

2. The person directly behind the girl must have seen the PIN when the girl was inputing it.

3. The said seized card must have been ejected by the ATM immediately the person directly behind her was about performing his transaction and he took the card, having already seen the PIN when the girl was inputing it.

VERDICT:
The person directly behind the girl on the queue as shown in the CCTV footage you watched, is a big suspect.
Re: My Neighbour's Experience At Access Bank by Average9jaman: 5:43pm On Nov 30, 2022
Arest the girls, na dem run am
Re: My Neighbour's Experience At Access Bank by Creativity22: 5:46pm On Nov 30, 2022
specialofficer:
Good day guys, this story actually happened to my neighbor, she's a POS operator, she sent 2 girls to go to the ATM to withdraw money for her so that she can use the money for her pos business, this isn't the first time she'll be sending them..

The girls went to the ATM and called the POS operator that they seized her card and bank said they can't give them the card and she has to come to the bank to get the card, so my neighbor rushed to the bank only for customer care representative to tell her that the card isn't in the bank, before you know it my neighbor was debited 150k from a POS , that means someone used her card to debit the money.

The problem now is the girls said ATM seized the card and bank are saying they didn't seize any card, my neighbor demanded for CCTV footage, bank showed her when they 2 girls were on quoque but didn't agree to show her the complete footage of the CCTV, that is to know if they actually seized the card, bank are claiming that they didn't seize the card but why can't they show us the complete footage? It's possible that someone from the bank took the debit card and withdrew the money and they're trying to cover for the person because I don't know why they're refusing to show us the complete footage..

Another scenario is that the girls planned it and Gave someone the ATM to go to pos and withdraw the money, my neighbor was able to track the POS people because she too is a POS operator and they told her that it was a guy that came to withdraw the money, now what I'm thinking is that the girls gave the guy the pin and ATM card because it's not possible for the guy to know the pin just like that without someone telling him the pin, but another thing that is confusing us again is that bank that is refusing to show the complete footage for us to ascertain if they truly seized the card.

My neighbor don't want to lock up the girls because they're her church members but 150k is a lot of money. Nairalanders please we really need your help, how do we go about this? Moderators please move this to front page so more people can give insights

Modified: According to the girls, immediately the card was seized by the ATM, they told security and security directed them to customer care, my neighbor asked the security and he confirmed but this is Nigeria anything can still happen, it's either an Insider in the bank or the girls
Tell your neighbour to find a very good and well feared lawyer. The lawyer will write to the bank on an impending, serious law suite. It will definitely force the bank to return your money
Re: My Neighbour's Experience At Access Bank by Rrchrd(m): 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
Bank refused to show you cctv footstage bc they saw her a fool for disclosing her pin to a someone whereby they always warned not to do such

The truth is that those girl are the one that gave a guy the card&pin they planned it so forget about the speculation "I informed the security imediately the card seized" they lied.

The woman should stop saying they're my church members and so ?

Even pastors dube people.
Re: My Neighbour's Experience At Access Bank by BlackyOne: 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2022
specialofficer:
How will the bank workers be able to know the person's pin? Because it was withdrawn through pos

Please remind me of who manages your Account database, have you heard of keylogger, what about watching you put in your pin through CCTV!
Re: My Neighbour's Experience At Access Bank by OcheAlexander(m): 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2022
The ATM machine Can hold the card for UpTo 30 minutes, if it is a network issue from the customer's bank, possiblity that the person behind the girls might have seen the card pin, because of the delay in bringing out the card, the girls Rush to the security to explain that their card was trapped, during that process the ATM machine have shoot the card out, since the girls are not there to pick the card, the next fellow took the card,
Same thing a customer went to withdraw money from the ATM machine, he inserted the pin, press withdraw, but the money took time to come out, the very moment he left the que and went inside the banking hall to lay his complain the money came out.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Experience At Access Bank by stanvesco(m): 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
u be mumu

50mb
Re: My Neighbour's Experience At Access Bank by stanvesco(m): 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
u be mumu

Cc
Rocktation
Farano
Seun
Re: My Neighbour's Experience At Access Bank by specialofficer: 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
BlackyOne:

Please remind me of who manages your Account database, have you heard of keylogger, what about watching you put in your pin through CCTV!
it was too fast, bank can't withdraw your family immediately na, because it wasn't up to 20mins before she started receiving alert
Re: My Neighbour's Experience At Access Bank by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2022
specialofficer:
Good day guys, this story actually happened to my neighbor, she's a POS operator, she sent 2 girls to go to the ATM to withdraw money for her so that she can use the money for her pos business, this isn't the first time she'll be sending them..

The girls went to the ATM and called the POS operator that they seized her card and bank said they can't give them the card and she has to come to the bank to get the card, so my neighbor rushed to the bank only for customer care representative to tell her that the card isn't in the bank, before you know it my neighbor was debited 150k from a POS , that means someone used her card to debit the money.

The problem now is the girls said ATM seized the card and bank are saying they didn't seize any card, my neighbor demanded for CCTV footage, bank showed her when they 2 girls were on quoque but didn't agree to show her the complete footage of the CCTV, that is to know if they actually seized the card, bank are claiming that they didn't seize the card but why can't they show us the complete footage? It's possible that someone from the bank took the debit card and withdrew the money and they're trying to cover for the person because I don't know why they're refusing to show us the complete footage..

Another scenario is that the girls planned it and Gave someone the ATM to go to pos and withdraw the money, my neighbor was able to track the POS people because she too is a POS operator and they told her that it was a guy that came to withdraw the money, now what I'm thinking is that the girls gave the guy the pin and ATM card because it's not possible for the guy to know the pin just like that without someone telling him the pin, but another thing that is confusing us again is that bank that is refusing to show the complete footage for us to ascertain if they truly seized the card.

My neighbor don't want to lock up the girls because they're her church members but 150k is a lot of money. Nairalanders please we really need your help, how do we go about this? Moderators please move this to front page so more people can give insights

Modified: According to the girls, immediately the card was seized by the ATM, they told security and security directed them to customer care, my neighbor asked the security and he confirmed but this is Nigeria anything can still happen, it's either an Insider in the bank or the girls
Go and get court injunction; that's the only way the bank will show you the full CCTV footage. You don't need a police to get it done. Just visit any court within the jurisdiction of the bank, the clerk of the court will tell you how to go about it.

As far as the ATM card isn't of the bank, they reserve every right to withhold every necessary information that can aid the investigation,,ok? It's every bank policy. So, it's only court, lawyer and police that can mandate them, otherwise forget it.
Re: My Neighbour's Experience At Access Bank by IamAsiri: 5:05am On Dec 01, 2022
specialofficer:

What happened was simple! They were acting like novices when one man (fraudster) decided to help them. He swapped the cards with another card after getting their pin. This card is one of the cards with him already blocked as a result of fraud. He runs as fast as he can away from the area while the girls are left with a retracted card. They think it was just swallowed, not knowing that it has travelled. Unfortunately, when the bank tries to explain, some customers don't understand or the bank representative is not too patient enough to explain. Your neighbour should ask those girls again; I am sure they have either forgotten that part about the "helper" or are trying to withhold that information for fear of being blamed.
Re: My Neighbour's Experience At Access Bank by IamAsiri: 5:10am On Dec 01, 2022
specialofficer:
I dey feel like say na person for inside bank run am because the girls said immediately they seized the ATM the told security and it was security that told them to go and complain to customer service, we asked the security and he confirmed but this is Nigeria and it's also possible that the girls planned it from the onset

It's not. This happened twice while I worked in the bank. By the same fraudster! Just imagine! He scammed unsuspecting elderly people who thought they were scammed by the bank, until we had to check the CCTV thoroughly and saw what happened. In fact, those people now see it as a job that travel all through the south west to carry out their dastardly act. Can't forget that fraudster's face, ever!
Re: My Neighbour's Experience At Access Bank by Skinnienigga(m): 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2022
Ritzen:

Oga, I'm telling you what bank officials told my colleague in the presence of a lawyer. You can say they were lieing, don't tell me my narrative is false.They said their ATM is now programmed to release seized cards after some time. He went to his own bank, they told him theirs works same way too. I'm telling OP the bank system is now flawed, and you're trying to state otherwise. Wait till it happens to you, and we'll see how smart you are.

I repeat, NO atm machine pushes out trapped cards. If you make a withdrawal/transfer and not end the transaction, the machine will ask if you need more time, it you still do not respond, it pushes your card out after a short time to allow for other people to make transactions. That’s NOT a case of trapped card. In this case, the machine DOESN’T return to default screen until that your card is out. If maybe you forget to take your card due to negligence or absent mindedness or hurry, that’s on you. Not on the bank nor machine as the card was never trapped.

Trapped card is when you complete/or do not complete your transaction, your card doesn’t come out and the atm goes back to default screen - to allow the next person put a card in. When this happens, there’s no ATM that’ll bring out the card again after 30 minutes. That’s a false narrative. And by now, you should know that I’m speaking from a position of first hand knowledge.
Re: My Neighbour's Experience At Access Bank by Lantern042: 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
Those Girls re innocent, Most Nigerian banks re filled with thief's, same incident happened to my Cousin some few months back, he sent his Girlfriend to withdraw money for him, so as to Seattle his rent, immediately she slotted the Card the ATM machine Swallowed the card, immediately she called her guy to explaine what happened, he asked her to go into the bank to lay a complain, few minutes later my Cousin started receiving alert, he has to rush to the bank, they told him the money wasn't withdrew from a pos, he now requested for the CCTV footage of the ATM, he was now asked to swear to an affidavit, and to also get a police report, after getting all those, the bank still refused to show him the CCTV footage. That's was how he lost almost # 200K, till this date. Fear Nigeria Banks there re all Thief's. This trend is mostly Common with Access Bank.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Calls Him 'Broda' Even In Bed! / She Cheated I Forgave Her Yet She Refuses To Take My Conditions / If You Want To Catch Woman What Will You Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.