Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Guys Who Want To Remain Happy In Relationships Should Do This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Who Want To Remain Happy In Relationships Should Do This. (1397 Views)

I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Who Want To Remain Happy In Relationships Should Do This. by Demmy03: 1:56am On Nov 30, 2022
If you like,marry your pastor's daughter because you want peaceful marriage(you might just be putting yourself in silent shit)
If you like,marry the most gentle lady in the world,she may frustrate you to death...
If you like,marry prayer warrior,that doesn't mean she won't cheat on you with someone you know very well...
You want to marry the girl that you loves more than she loves you just because she has butts and Co,don't worry..you will soon learn..
If you want to be happy in your marriage(men)marry someone who loves you than you loves her..she won't want to lose you easily.. with this,you shall have peace of mind and your love for her will eventually grow....

11 Likes

Re: Guys Who Want To Remain Happy In Relationships Should Do This. by Uchenna10(m): 3:37am On Nov 30, 2022
Demmy03:

If you like,marry your pastor's daughter because you want peaceful marriage(you might just be putting yourself in silent shit)
If you like,marry the most gentle lady in the world,she may frustrate you to death...
If you like,marry prayer warrior,that doesn't mean she won't cheat on you with someone you know very well...
You want to marry the girl that you loves more than she loves you just because she has butts and Co,don't worry..you will soon learn..
If you want to be happy in your marriage(men)marry someone who loves you than you loves her..she won't want to lose you easily.. with this,you shall have peace of mind and your love for her will eventually grow....

Truth, ��

4 Likes

Re: Guys Who Want To Remain Happy In Relationships Should Do This. by Divoc19(f): 4:25am On Nov 30, 2022
What if she loves you but, you don't love her..

You should still go ahead and marry her?

Will you be able to relate with her with love that you don't have for her or

You'll still go out cheating on her with the ones you love?

This life is trial and error.

Try your luck with anyone. If you're lucky it sticks, if not just know 'Marriage is not for everyone'.

Know this and know peace!

4 Likes

Re: Guys Who Want To Remain Happy In Relationships Should Do This. by culf: 4:55am On Nov 30, 2022
True talk.
Re: Guys Who Want To Remain Happy In Relationships Should Do This. by Autobot05: 6:01am On Nov 30, 2022
Demmy03:

People change ...

4 Likes

Re: Guys Who Want To Remain Happy In Relationships Should Do This. by Demmy03: 6:12am On Nov 30, 2022
At first why would you marry who you don't love at all,but let her love take minimum of 60% out of 100%..
You will definitely like to be with her.she will take you as a boss and lover.she will always respect and apologise when she did any mistake..I swear you will love her with that and you will be her best friend.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Who Want To Remain Happy In Relationships Should Do This. by Demmy03: 6:19am On Nov 30, 2022
Divoc19:

Try your luck with anyone. If you're lucky it sticks, if not just know 'Marriage is not for everyone'.

marriage is for everyone..we all need to erase this word out of our mind..marriage is for everybody but not everyone wants to get married,that's it..why should you get married to someone who doesn't want to..
Re: Guys Who Want To Remain Happy In Relationships Should Do This. by Pastoshizzy(m): 6:49am On Nov 30, 2022
Divoc19:

being able to understand peaple, tolerate and love them invariably rare sis. I'm not exactly enjoying my marriage (though we're great together on bed when occasion arises) as most peaple would pretend to, but I've mastered the art of over-looking so much...she knows ama definately stay silent. I've got supa kids, I'm some kinda super-hero dad myself (complete with bathroom towel cape), fun loving. I'm so emotionally linked with so so many peaple I care about..but (what do you know) I always bring great sex home, complete with all 'shades of grey'. Yeah! gifts too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Who Want To Remain Happy In Relationships Should Do This. by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 30, 2022
Demmy03:

Lol. You v spoken. But you could advise your brothers to be a simp n enjoy more.
Re: Guys Who Want To Remain Happy In Relationships Should Do This. by Divoc19(f): 7:44am On Nov 30, 2022
I Corinthians 7: 7-9

I wish that all men were as I am. But each man has his own gift from God; one has this gift, another has that. Now to the unmarried and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I am. But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

Demmy03:
marriage is for everyone..we all need to erase this word out of our mind..marriage is for everybody but not everyone wants to get married,that's it..why should you get married to someone who doesn't want to..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Who Want To Remain Happy In Relationships Should Do This. by Divoc19(f): 7:49am On Nov 30, 2022
Good Pastoshizzy, you know we have different kinds of husband out there likewise wives.....

Some are terrible husband, great father

Some are married bachelors just to name a few. It is good that you have something great to bring back home wink. Shows there is a bond somewhere....try increasing the bonds though smiley

Pastoshizzy:
being able to understand peaple, tolerate and love them invariably rare sis. I'm not exactly enjoying my marriage (though we're great together on bed when occasion arises) as most peaple would pretend to, but I've mastered the art of over-looking so much...she knows ama definately stay silent. I've got supa kids, I'm some kinda super-hero dad myself (complete with bathroom towel cape), fun loving. I'm so emotionally linked with so so many peaple I care about..but (what do you know) I always bring great sex home, complete with all 'shades of grey'. Yeah! gifts too.

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Want To Remain Happy In Relationships Should Do This. by Divoc19(f): 7:53am On Nov 30, 2022
I prefer arrange marriage to love me less, love me not marriage.

Demmy03:
At first why would you marry who you don't love at all,but let her love take minimum of 60% out of 100%..
You will definitely like to be with her.she will take you as a boss and lover.she will always respect and apologise when she did any mistake..I swear you will love her with that and you will be her best friend.
Re: Guys Who Want To Remain Happy In Relationships Should Do This. by Pastoshizzy(m): 11:00am On Nov 30, 2022
Divoc19:
Good Pastoshizzy, you know we have different kinds of husband out there likewise wives.....

Some are terrible husband, great father

Some are married bachelors just to name a few. It is good that you have something great to bring back home wink. Shows there is a bond somewhere....try increasing the bonds though smiley

working on it D. Tanx.

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Want To Remain Happy In Relationships Should Do This. by wisdomkid: 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
Demmy03:

This is one of the worst advice from a naive viewpoint. Love yourself first.
A woman that loves you too much, will see you cheat on her?

Lol, she'll poison you, herself, and the children... Make all of una kumkuma go rest.
But you see that woman who loves herself, and loves RESPECT, she'll never send your sh!t
Re: Guys Who Want To Remain Happy In Relationships Should Do This. by Pastoshizzy(m): 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
There are fillial values that can only be gotten from good parentage, some which will outlive emotions. Let be factual, marriage goes beyond your feelings, your desires and passions. Have a discussion with elderly couples (worthy of emulation) and learn the secret of long life commitment. The rewards are endless. There are still good marriages. Well planned family structures. It takes faith and obedience in GOD's precepts, prudence, moral discipline and a lotta research. You must seek adventures (such as your partner would love). Avoid necessary and unneccesary outburst. Don't marry for just beauty...your standard ages, so do you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pls, What Should I Do? Help Me / The One Kiss That Scattered Everywhere! / She Tells You That One Of Her Male Friends Wants To Take Her Out On A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.