Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye (45148 Views)

Erigga Says There Are Only Two Tribes In Nigeria / Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by kkins25(m): 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
BluntTheApostle:
Peter is just too illiterate.

Does he know the difference between tribe and social class?

And what is his point exactly?

Is he not a rich man himself? Even the Obi he supports is a rich man.

"The term tribe is used in many different contexts to refer to a category of human social group."

According to Wikipedia, it would seem you are the illiterate one. cheesy Truthfully, Nairaland is roamed by a large tribe of fools.
Do you get the point now?
By the way, is any one stopping you from becoming rich?
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by Major7: 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
Spirit04:
whom are you trying to deceive?
You and the other one want to pretend you aren't attacking Tinubu because he's Yoruba?
If Obi were a Yoruba you and the other one would have still been drowning in bigotry and attacking him everyday.

Imagine having option to have people like Zulum, El Rufai, Sanwo, fashola, Gbaja and The others right there in the decision making room and one goat is telling you that clowns like Kenneth okonkwo, Aisha yesufu, Doyin Okupe are a better option. Shey na mkpuru mri they ravage your brain abi na ogogoro you gulp?

Tribalism flows in your veins my dear brother.for once let's have a decent analytical view without tribalism.peace to us all.
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by CalabarPikin: 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
Bouncing2:

His music career is bigger than your achievements and that of your family and relatives put together..
Stop chasing clout and face reality!!

Thanks for the reminder man

But you'll make your death father proud if you don't sound this stupid next time.....
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by zomby(m): 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
ekineme:

You called him a "fool" because he didn't support Tinubu right?
You need mental evaluation because it is either you are Among the problem of Nigeria or you are the problem of Nigeria.

Peter Okoye is called a fool because he's a fool, an ungrateful bloodyfool.
The fool can do everyone a favor by simply relocating to Anambra, let him go and enjoy what Peter Obi left behind.
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by Tinubuwins2023e: 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2022
Johel:

Keep crying in your poverty... bastard!.

Your papa
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by ATLIEN2027: 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
43Ronin:

You guys are so hate filled and tribalistic that you cannot understand the situation. Tinubu will fail woefully in this coming elections. I dare to say that if it was amechi or osinbajo, PO will not have much traction. Most igbos don't vote based on sentiments. Only hungry poor people do. If Tinubu was strong, mentally fit and not on a muslim-muslim ticket igbo would have voted for him against someone like OUK, Rochas, anyim pius. Yoruba politicians are not always smart. Every election cycle in Lagos igbos vote PDP have you asked why? No, because of pride. That's is the downfall of APC in Lagos

Incoherent trash from a shallow tribally brainwashed idiot. Listen so the most tribally and religiously biased people on Earth accusing me of being tribalistic. Igbos are by a wide mile the most tribalist set of people I have ever met in my life and at the same time the first to try to call other tribalistic.
They breath, eat, drink and smoke tribal and religious maladies on hourly basis. Even in the US , all the Igbos I have ever had to deal with in my so many years of being out of Nigeria, their first question is - you guessed it - your tribe.
They see everything from the prism of tribal and religious cacophony.
If you go to market in Nigeria with 10000 Naira and you spent 9000 with a Igbo trader then spend the remaining 1000 with a Yoruba trader, the Igbo trader will still complain that you didn't spend the remaining 1000 with him simply because you just want to patronize your fellow Yoruba person - this is a true story, it happened to me before. I was stunned.
Yet we have this idiot here talking about some are being tribal for not wanting to vote for a once failed corrupt and incompetent Governor simply because the guy is nothing but IGBO.
What and what did Obi did in 8 years that gives us the insight into his ability to lift people out of poverty? Did he lift people out of poverty while he was Governor for 8 years by investing govt money into his own family business, did he lift people out of poverty by sending his driver to Lagos with 250 million cash in a booth in 2013?

If you are so rich in your land why are there so many of your people running to Lagos and the SW in daily basis? Rich people don't run to the poor. You won't see Americans running to Mexico. You won't see Mexicans running to Guatemala. It's basic common sense.

Get LOST.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
Obainomilano:
the fool feeds and baths more better than your entire frustrated and hungry generation.... Show some respect to someone who is capable of feeding your entire family till the end of their lives without having issues at least it is better than the 10k stipend the druggie pays you and your lot to market them online

I can feed your entire generation for a year. Do you think everyone is from a poor wretched family like yours
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
Jide433:
Foolishness runs in my lineage. Idiot

Of course, your are from a foolish family and generation
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:02pm On Nov 30, 2022
okorogodwin4:
i am the biggest idiot for insulting a man that spoke his mind

Of course you are
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by shantti(m): 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Who takes this foolish bastard serious? Because you get blue tick doesn't make you a sensible person oga fool at 40 which amounts to a fool for ever.

If he had supported tinubu, would u still regard him as a stupid person
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2022
Allisgud:
if only u know I am the fool here,if what he said does not make sense to me

I know for sure that you. You described yourself perfectly
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by Sunnyski: 1:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Who takes this foolish bastard serious? Because you get blue tick doesn't make you a sensible person oga fool at 40 which amounts to a fool for ever.

Your entire generation put together are not better than him.

Such attack can only come from an urchin.
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2022
Sunnyski:

Your entire generation put together are not better than him.

Such attack can only come from an urchin.

S
You think I am a slave like you and your family and entire generation
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by Mrmb: 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2022
FullBlastLight:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/therere-only-two-tribes-in-nigeria-says-peter-okoye/amp/

This nuisance shouldn't be speaking at all, less than 6minths after his mum died, he broke up with his twin brother. You that cannot maintain unity in your family want to come and yell us what to do?
This guy must be mad... He should first of all learn his to tolerate people and his to settle quarrels before coming to say anything to the public
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by kacheezy: 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2022
BluntTheApostle:
Peter is just too illiterate.

Does he know the difference between tribe and social class?

And what is his point exactly?

Is he not a rich man himself? Even the Obi he supports is a rich man.

Don’t miss the point. I deep down you know what he was trying to say.
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by sukkot: 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2022
kkins25:
What of tinubu? grin grin
lol well its the first name i am using because the first Name is YOU. hence why i used PETER instead of OBI and PETER instead of OKOYE

SO tiNubuS first name is BOLA which means MEET WEALTH. so basically he is someone who attracts wealth. grin

1 Like

Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2022
feckos:

Your generations put together may never achieve what only one of his hands have achieved.

Grow some sense or just continue to waste away.

Oloshi, you think I am from a wretched poor frustrated family like you. Ode, you think only blue tick imbeciles get money. Delusional morons
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by Goodoldays(m): 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2022
Keyyom22:
You are right, don't u saw how ffk and that Dino clown are hugging and laughing and playing with each other when they meet after all the bashing and abused and name calling on social media and the second poor tribe will be following them dividly and even kill each other for them.

But some slow people won’t think about it because of ethnic bigotry
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2022
Light78:

His only crime was trying to make you rich.

It's a pity you have decided to be poor.

The rich uses you and pay you 10k...

Ohh....

Poor man

Make me rich? grin
I swear all of your supporters of Peter Pandora are mad people with no single sense. All of you are just moving around with an empty skull. I can feed all your generation including those not born.mumu
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by Talentempire: 1:11pm On Nov 30, 2022
I don't even know why Peter is fighting for a better nigeria God has blessed you face yourself and forget Nigerians the insult you are getting is not worth it if you ask me.

You see this country if you have your money , you are doing well please forget having a better nigeria n Face your life

The people you think you are fighting for are same people fighting you to stay poor by supporting their oppressors .

Any day the poor Nigerians wake up from their sleep
They will fight for themselves but for now they are not even ready.

As for me I have no interest in the things going on in Nigeria

2023 elections will decide if I will still help my neighbors , some family members and the poor around me

If you wan chop stand up for your sef
Mumu days is over
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:11pm On Nov 30, 2022
foolbuster:

I am begining to notice a pattern with tinubu supporters. They seem to be foolish.

Actually, Peter Obituary supporters are the most foolish delusional imbeciles ever existing.
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2022
gypsey:
You are clearly one of the poor fools he is talking about grin grin truth hurts always... the good thing is Peter Okoye is rich and you are poor, you will die poor..

I am.richer than your poor father so what are you talking about
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by yemmywesey(m): 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ogogoro talk.
Am oduduwa by heart.
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2022
DDDDDav:

His dog is .keep valuable than my generation. I can lace his shoes

I agree with you. Your poorness is premium one to the extent that a dog is more valuable than you
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2022
DLuciano:
but who know you? if you were wise, you will be speaking wisely, but unfortunately you are a dumb, you and your comments are not important.

I am wiser than the wisest person in your generation
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2022
E-diotic upcoming artist cheesy
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2022
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2022
makavalley:

Who is now a fool between the both of you ?
He is only helping you to liberate you from poverty...he has made it for life ...why you're on this forum struggling and fighting for your oppressors ...

Has he liberated you and your generation from poverty? So you and your family are that poor than you cannot even think like a normal human again
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by Preztige23: 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2022
[You are gone just believe me quote author=Tinubuwins2023e post=118786497]Who takes this foolish bastard serious? Because you get blue tick doesn't make you a sensible person oga fool at 40 which amounts to a fool for ever.

Update

May Amadioah and Ogun strike this bastard dead. Ogun kill am and all him supporters quoting me[/quote]
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by DesChyko: 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!
Seems people who are named “Peter” are not born intelligent!

I don't know about that.

We will need to ask 76-year old Chief Peter Oladele Fatomilola who is way older what he thinks about a certain Nairaland boy's opinion on Peter.

These are what copy-and-paste propaganda from your WhatsApp Groups will never give you, common sense to think things through.

Check well now, the person who helped your father in a huge way may have been named Peter undecided.
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2022
udomma1005:

You're an idiat!
Because you are a thug & druggie like thienubu, you feel that people should vote for who dey piss for bodi, dey talk Blu.. Bluau.. Blublu like slowpoke?
God go grant your wish but on your life, what you wish Nigerians with "hand dey shake, leg dey shake" brain dead ancestor!

Show me your father. Tinubu is better than everyone that ever came out from your great grandfather lineage
Re: We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2022
Chris2863:
just like my father that gave birth to a fool and he keeps showcasing his foolishness

Wao!! How dare you insult your father on a public forum. It shows the kind of fool you are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nadia Buari Flaunts Sexy Bikini Body / Drake Gives Accolades To Wizkid And Tekno For Inspiring His New Album / Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.