Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs (49050 Views)

APC Reverses Self, Disowns Governorship Campaign Council List / Governor Wike Commends Buhari On Sack Of Service Chiefs / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Pastor Adeboye’s Statement On Sack Of Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by RoxyBrownAutos: 7:43am On Nov 30, 2022
Ok
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by coputa(m): 7:50am On Nov 30, 2022
The fear of the opposition is the beginning of wisdom.Why did he reverse them,he should know that there are critical stakeholders in the state,if he knows he has big balls,he shouldn't have reversed them,the majority in the house will have shown him the way out.His handlers and advisers should educate him about governance,his reckless attitude should be checkmated and nipped in the bud.Is this how to govern a state.He should please try to improve the outlook and infrastructures of the state,since the creation of Osun state,it still displays that deep rural outlook,Oshogbo,it's state capital,is a glorified village, despite the huge monthly federal allocations she receives.Adeleke has a lot on his hands,he should concentrate on building bridges and not burning them
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by gotnel: 7:57am On Nov 30, 2022
Good move.
Mistakes were made, Mistakes are admitted as Mistakes.
The man who made Mistakes agreed to reverse it.
People are in touch with the governor and the governor is in touch with the people.
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by okorogodwin4(m): 7:59am On Nov 30, 2022
[quote author=plaindealer post=118786968]It's really sad that in 2022, we still have clowns and jesters like this man in public office, they don't know anything about governance, they did not prepare to govern and definitely way in over their heads.

In less than 24 hours, he created nothing but chaos, anger, division, pain and sadness all over the state, but it seems the good people and elders in the state of Osun reached out to him to make corrections and get serious about governing.

He dodged becoming the first governor to be impeached before the end of his first week in office.

What a nuisance.

[/quote but you can give to him as the best in dealing with the APC pigs and tillubuu noise makers
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by MrBONE2(m): 7:59am On Nov 30, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

I like as Adeleke dey pepper APC urchins and Tinubu BATstards grin

If Adeleke likes, let him reverse himself or even somersault or somertumble, all that matters to me and sane Nigerians is that Tinubu’s cousin is out of Osun government house and that Tinubu was disgraced in his home state as he shall be disgraced in Nigeria.

Cry us an ocean…

Ndi ala!
Mods Ban this Bwana, seems to be one of the trying to control the Governor to do da bad deed grin
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by IfnobeGod20: 8:01am On Nov 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Osun is not Edo o wink

For those naive enough to be comparing Edo state to Osun, let me give you free education.

In Yorubaland, a Governor has leaders he takes instructions from. He is even a new kid on the block on the list of the leaders in the state. That is why Asiwaju Tinubu could address Mr Dapo Abiodun as Eleyi and he still went to make amends with his leader, Asiwaju Tinubu. That is why same Senator Nurudeen Adeleke will prostrate flatly before his elder brother, Davido's dad, Pa Ebenezer Babatope, Timi of Ede etc.

He is not going to succeed if he dare try what Mr Obazeki did in Edo where Obazeki sees himself as god in a state with so much different languages and tribes whereas Osun is larger and monolithic Yoruba predominantly muslim state.

Osun has more powerful and influential Monarchs than in Edo and if you have ever been to Osun you will realise that most of their towns are so developed that you will struggle to know which is the capital. Almost every divisional part has a university and or tertiary institution.

In SW, even a member of your own party can even hijack the state assembly from you and impeach you like it happened under Chief Rasheed Ladoja by late Pa Adedibu let alone members of the opposition.

They have travelled that road before in Osun so just watch and learn why a retired Gen. Col Olagunsoye Oyinlola could not achieve even a total control of that assembly until he was booted out of office.
In Osun, just 10 APC members can humble you let alone 24. They will match you knowledge for knowledge and money for money and stamina for stamina.

If Adeleke wants to work with the APC legislators peacefully, he can not even get them to sit at a table with him unless his own leaders and their own leaders agree or he decamps to APC. Welcome to SW politics where you are never out of control and discipline if you want to remain an Omoluabi.

Mr Nurudeen Adeleke will calm down las las. Tribunal is still doing its own o . Very soon, stakeholders will start taking sides; the civil service will take sides and then religious bodies, educational bodies, traditional institutions, media and pray they do not all go against him. If they do ehn, he is a goner!
Mr. Man, the era of just booting out state governor any how is long gone.
That Tinubu called Abiodun eleyi and thing just die down like that is beyond you. Remember that the second day Governor Abiodun reacted to the same jab from Mr. Tinubu personally through his verified Twitter account. Some people must have prevailed on Governor Abiodun not to further rock the bolt and that was why everything die down. Governor Abiodun may just respect him as an elderly man but not more than that.
Please who are the elders controlling Governor Makinde, Governor Akeredolu, Governor Fayemi? Please can you name them. Fayose passed through the same stage of 19 APC House of Assembly and he weathered the storm, so stop all this hyping, it all depend on the political sagacity of each politician. If you think the good people of Osun would fold their hands and allow the state House of Assembly to impeach Governor Adeleke, you're deceiving yourself. All of them will be booted out of the state as was done in Ekiti. Adeleke's family is much love in Osun and they have the people with them, if you think APC can do anything unholy, you're on a long thing.
Just keep this epistle to yourself, it can't be generalized.

If I may ask you, who are the elders and monarchs checkmating Tinubu during his tenure? Or was it not the same Tinubu that was having problem with the leaders of Afenifere during his tenure and till date. Or was it not the same Tinubu that had pocketed the Lagos state House of Assembly till date and use them to achieve his nefarious act. The only governor in the anal of governance in Nigeria that used 3 deputies in a space of 8 years. Where are the people that they were in AD together? He booted them out.
All what you wrote are Tinubu's political way of doing things and not south west way.

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by Adesina18111(m): 8:09am On Nov 30, 2022
100 percent true...even Ilesa people...some of their politicians there are traitor and betrayals...Oriade and Obokun LGA too are not excluded...I don't trust a single politician from Osun

FreeStuffsNG:
Osun is not Edo o wink

For those naive enough to be comparing Edo state to Osun, let me give you free education.

In Yorubaland, a Governor has leaders he takes instructions from. He is even a new kid on the block on the list of the leaders in the state. That is why Asiwaju Tinubu could address Mr Dapo Abiodun as Eleyi and he still went to make amends with his leader, Asiwaju Tinubu. That is why same Senator Nurudeen Adeleke will prostrate flatly before his elder brother, Davido's dad, Pa Ebenezer Babatope, Timi of Ede etc.

He is not going to succeed if he dare try what Mr Obazeki did in Edo where Obazeki sees himself as god in a state with so much different languages and tribes whereas Osun is larger and monolithic Yoruba predominantly muslim state.

Osun has more powerful and influential Monarchs than in Edo and if you have ever been to Osun you will realise that most of their towns are so developed that you will struggle to know which is the capital. Almost every divisional part has a university and or tertiary institution.

In SW, even a member of your own party can even hijack the state assembly from you and impeach you like it happened under Chief Rasheed Ladoja by late Pa Adedibu let alone members of the opposition.

They have travelled that road before in Osun so just watch and learn why a retired Gen. Col Olagunsoye Oyinlola could not achieve even a total control of that assembly until he was booted out of office.
In Osun, just 10 APC members can humble you let alone 24. They will match you knowledge for knowledge and money for money and stamina for stamina.

If Adeleke wants to work with the APC legislators peacefully, he can not even get them to sit at a table with him unless his own leaders and their own leaders agree or he decamps to APC. Welcome to SW politics where you are never out of control and discipline if you want to remain an Omoluabi.

Mr Nurudeen Adeleke will calm down las las. Tribunal is still doing its own o . Very soon, stakeholders will start taking sides; the civil service will take sides and then religious bodies, educational bodies, traditional institutions, media and pray they do not all go against him. If they do ehn, he is a goner!
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by seguno2: 8:09am On Nov 30, 2022
plaindealer:
It's really sad that in 2022, we still have clowns and jesters like this man in public office, they don't know anything about governance, they did not prepare to govern and definitely way in over their heads.

In less than 24 hours, he created nothing but chaos, anger, division, pain and sadness all over the state, but it seems the good people and elders in the state of Osun reached out to him to make corrections and get serious about governing.

He dodged becoming the first governor to be impeached before the end of his first week in office.

What a nuisance.

The real nuisance is the one who recruited thousands of people after his election loss.
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by seguno2: 8:12am On Nov 30, 2022
plaindealer:
See..

His muddy brain don reset quick quick in less than 24hrs..

Reality is a biat!!CH..

grin grin

Did you expect him to say that he is not ready to work with the HoA, when the Speaker went to visit him?
And you can call someone muddy brain? Hopefully you have achieved more than he has, since you don’t have a muddy brain.
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by seguno2: 8:13am On Nov 30, 2022
plaindealer:
Long story short, the hard-working 2,000 people are still employed by the state of Osun..

This is the fastest leadership failure in the history of governance.

2,000 or it is 12,000
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by sultry69(m): 8:14am On Nov 30, 2022
Yankiss:
Adeleke needs good advisers. He is going to reverse the change of name too. He didn't reckon with the legal encumbrances. The reversals are signs of either a listening governor or a careless one on the flip side.
He did not even have power to change the name because it was an act of Parliament, Osun house of assembly had told him,because he knows nothing.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by Tareq1105: 8:15am On Nov 30, 2022
plaindealer:
It's really sad that in 2022, we still have clowns and jesters like this man in public office, they don't know anything about governance, they did not prepare to govern and definitely way in over their heads.

What a nuisance.

We really need to separate popularity from experience and good governance.
Yes, one can be popular among the populace or electorates but that doesn't translate to experience to discharge the responsibility of that office.
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by seguno2: 8:15am On Nov 30, 2022
obedience4:

What do you want him to say, he is not ready to work with them,
Don't be surprise when lawmakers starts defecting..
BS, a muddy Brain is a formal senator now governor,
And guess what it likely after 5am Nigerian time and you are there on nairaland, insulting a governor that has made, well we know has the muddy Brain[color=#990000][/color] cool

Great minds do think alikegrin
Exactly my understanding of the OSHA Speaker’s visit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by seguno2: 8:17am On Nov 30, 2022
sultry69:
He did not even have power to change the name because it was an act of Parliament, Osun house of assembly had told him,because he knows nothing.

Act of Parliament that is not in line with the Constitution, and has been nullified by the court
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by hush15: 8:17am On Nov 30, 2022
plaindealer:

https://thenationonlineng.net/adeleke-reverses-self-on-sack-demolition-others/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1669779829

But anybody that went to a proper school and read his executive order would know that he never mentioned sack and this media reporting is completely wrong. How is he reversing himself....

Ooh! I forgot, it's nation newspaper. Jagbajagba news media

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by tinsel: 8:20am On Nov 30, 2022
aylive02:
grin

He's lying. He truly fired APC urchins and I love it. Shame on you an urchins
There is a limit to party politics.
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by luvinhubby(m): 8:24am On Nov 30, 2022
Corrinthians:
This one has managed to sell one stabilizer linkage and rather than using the money judiciously, he went ahead to buy data to spew bullcrap online.

Aren't you such a miserable man.

Miserable men are those set of men & women campaigning for a known druglord looter without a history or identity to be president of Nigeria.

You are one of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by TYCO77: 8:28am On Nov 30, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
plaindealer:

https://thenationonlineng.net/adeleke-reverses-self-on-sack-demolition-others/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1669779829

[b]The party urged the governor to settle down to study the handover notes, so as to prevent the blunders he was committing.

In a statement signed by its Director of Operations, Sunday Akere, APC said: “We told you from day one that these people have nothing to offer. We can all see from their first action that they are even confused.
“They had told us long time ago that they were coming to sack. They came and announced it. Why set up a panel after taking a decision? What they are doing can be likened to doing ablution after observing prayers. Who does that?”

Why is APC wailing when it failed to set up a transition committee where these issues could have been discussed and ironed out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by seguno2: 8:31am On Nov 30, 2022
AlphaWolf27:
Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Is the game, one of deception, propaganda and lies
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by nawebco(m): 8:34am On Nov 30, 2022
Cowardness
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by seguno2: 8:39am On Nov 30, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Which lawmaker is defecting, odun Politics isn't like that.

First tenure of Aregbesola, APC dominated the house. Second tenure I think one or two, they NEVER defect. In Oyetola tenure, two PDP member, they NEVER defect.

Defection is alien to Osun Politicism.

Why are you ignoring the massive defection to PDP from AD in 2003 after Bola Ige’s murder, to the extent that the Bisi Akande’s disgraced deputy governor who was the highest suspect in the murder case, was made senator from prison by Obasanjo?
Is it not shameful for anyone to regard Obasanjo as an Omoluabi despite failing to make any convictions for the murder of his AGF in six years until he was replaced by Yar’Adua

chino11:
You were the governor of Oyo State at the time Chief Ajibola Ige was murdered. What was your experience then?
It was a bitter experience. That very day was a Sunday. It was the day we had our Christmas carol at the Government House. It was a norman Sunday; everything was going on fine. The carol came and went from 4:15 to 6:00pm that day. And then everybody dispersed. As if I got a signal of what was coming, my speech that day was centred on security in Oyo State. I called on the Commissioner of Police and the Inspector General of Police to strengthen security in Oyo State because an old school mate, Engineer Adegeebo, had been assassinated near his house in Bodija a week earlier.

Every cleric went home and I retired to Government House. I played for some time. Then I went to my room to treat some files. I was doing that when suddenly the phone rang. It was land line we were using then. The operator said that somebody wanted to speak with me. Then I picked the call and it was a brother to my deputy. He said he was asked to tell me that Chief Bola Ige had been shot by some unknown assassins. I was confused immediately. I didn’t know what to do. But later I regained my strength and quickly went down without telling my wife what was happening. It was 9:55 pm. I sent for my PS because all the ADC and other security staff had gone to their places of abode. I told him to drive me in one of the private cars. Inside the car, I told him that Uncle Bola Ige had been shot by some gunmen, that I was going to check him at Catholic Hospital, Oluyoro. The man who informed said Ige was taken to Oluyoro.

The place I have been treading for over 60 years, I remember that I lost my way. I was just going round and round until I gained my consciousness again. Immediately the gateman saw me, he quickly opened the gate. There, we saw Uncle Dele Ige, who was already rolling on the ground. I went straight to the room where Bola Ige was lying. I saw marks of bullets on his body. He slept with his face up. He was somehow breathing but the breathing was abnormal. I saw where the bullet penetrated on the left side. I saw it myself. Uncle Bola Ige was wearing shirt and trousers. And I saw Muyiwa standing by the side of the bed. He was wailing. He appealed to me, saying: ”Uncle, please tell the doctor to wake up my Daddy. Tell him. The doctor can do it.” Then, I approached the doctor and asked him the situation. The doctor called me to one side and told me that he was dead. He said: “Sir, Your Excellency, Uncle is gone. There is nothing we can do. They shot him straight in the heart. He asked me not to tell Muyiwa.

I almost betrayed my emotion when I got back into the room where Uncle was lying with Muyiwa beside his bed. I just quickly gathered myself and told Muyiwa that I was going to see the head of the hospital. That was how I bolted away. I came back to the Government House to inform Mr. President, who was Obasanjo at that time.

By the time I was going upstairs to my room, to try and tell Operator to phone Mr. President for me, the phone was already ringing. When I got into my room, it was still ringing. I quickly picked it up and it was Obasanjo.
He the Operator said the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria wants to talk to you. Then I asked him to put him on.
The question Obasanjo just asked was: “Is he certified dead?” I said: “Yes sir.” Then he dropped the phone. That was all. That was my experience. I can never forget that experience.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/30983-obasanjo%2C-pdp-knew-about-ige%26%23039%3Bs-death%E2%80%94lam-adesina.html
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by LotaTee: 8:42am On Nov 30, 2022
It's obvious majority of those commenting do not have the slightest idea of what's happening in Osun state.
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by Wickedfacts: 8:45am On Nov 30, 2022
Ezmans:
the day those house of assembly I'll decamp to PDP I'll shock you, in 21st century you are still talking of Yoruba politics while those men are looking for something that I'll enter there pocket

They won't decamp, they don't play nsogbu politics there.
The reason is that they have fanatical supporters there. So, if they decamp, they automatically lose their base and Osun people don't waste time in voting their leaders out.
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by Maliqcious: 8:48am On Nov 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Osun is not Edo o wink

who they hear this Mumu talk? Interms of education Edo was one of the 1st state to embrace free education I don’t know about Osun but what I know is since the time when Edo was bendel we’ve pass that comparison and in terms of monarch I think you are mad to compare Oni of Ife with Oba of Benin. Same Oba has more influence in Yoruba more compared to an elected king. I don’t know why since 1875 the Yoruba try every means to undermine Edo influence and you know Yoruba is just a figment of Great Benin. Thanks to British for their collaborative efforts with the Yoruba at least they made Yoruba more influential in Nigeria but have you asked yourself how come you have Yorubas and a colony in Brazil, Jamaica, halti and other countries in South America. I would stop here. Just go to your statistics to see which state has the highest out of school children among the two states.Expect you talking real fact.
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by tabaralph: 8:53am On Nov 30, 2022
plaindealer:

What a nuisance.

My dear, I said it earlier that the guy can’t govern a local government successfully not to talk of a state, Davido father has to relocate to oshogbo to help this clown govern the state before he messes everything up
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by Wickedfacts: 8:53am On Nov 30, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Mr. Man, the era of just booting out state governor any how is long gone.
That Tinubu called Abiodun eleyi and thing just die down like that is beyond you. Remember that the second day Governor Abiodun reacted to the same jab from Mr. Tinubu personally through his verified Twitter account. Some people must have prevailed on Governor Abiodun not to further rock the bolt and that was why everything die down. Governor Abiodun may just respect him as an elderly man but not more than that.
Please who are the elders controlling Governor Makinde, Governor Akeredolu, Governor Fayemi? Please can you name them. Fayose passed through the same stage of 19 APC House of Assembly and he weathered the storm, so stop all this hyping, it all depend on the political sagacity of each politician. If you think the good people of Osun would fold their hands and allow the state House of Assembly to impeach Governor Adeleke, you're deceiving yourself. All of them will be booted out of the state as was done in Ekiti. Adeleke's family is much love in Osun and they have the people with them, if you think APC can do anything unholy, you're on a long thing.
Just keep this epistle to yourself, it can't be generalized.

If I may ask you, who are the elders and monarchs checkmating Tinubu during his tenure? Or was it not the same Tinubu that was having problem with the leaders of Afenifere during his tenure and till date. Or was it not the same Tinubu that had pocketed the Lagos state House of Assembly till date and use them to achieve his nefarious act. The only governor in the anal of governance in Nigeria that used 3 deputies in a space of 8 years. Where are the people that they were in AD together? He booted them out.
All what you wrote are Tinubu's political way of doing things and not south west way.

Please, if you are not sure of something, you don't jump into conclusion.

Dapo Abiodun never replied Tinubu. The video in question was shot way before Tinubu called him eleyi. The video was done in response to Amosun heckling him and opposing his second term ambition.

If Dapo dared to reply, he would have lost that primaries. Simple.
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by Corrinthians(m): 8:54am On Nov 30, 2022
luvinhubby:

Miserable men are those set of men & women campaigning for a known druglord looter without a history or identity to be president of Nigeria.

You are one of them
And these are the sort of living things campaigning for a known thief, queer, and liar called Obi. smiley

Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by BanyXchi: 8:54am On Nov 30, 2022
Okhuadams:
which Osun have powerful monarchs than Edo keep that ur unfounded opinion to ur self. The whole of south west king are not even an inch to the Oba of Benin
your wrapper wearing Oba of Benin don't even have power in the whole of Edo state talkless of anywhere else, who Sabi your oba for Auchi?

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by tabaralph: 9:00am On Nov 30, 2022
plaindealer:

The osun state house of Assembly are just watching this clown and smiling, in less than 6months they will gather enough impeachable offences against him, I don’t see pdp surviving this 23 apc members to 3 pdp members…the dancer must tread softly
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by dat9jaguy(m): 9:03am On Nov 30, 2022
jamace:
Those appointtees will still be declared null and void. Adeleke wants to follow a democratic process of setting up a committee and illegal employees will be sacked properly..Simple.

How would it benefit you if they are sacked. I believe their salaries will be paid to you.
I hope your source of livelihood (if you have one) will not be used for a d*ck measuring contest by some mofo politicians.

Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by Ndialayou: 9:04am On Nov 30, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

I like as Adeleke dey pepper APC urchins and Tinubu BATstards grin

If Adeleke likes, let him reverse himself or even somersault or somertumble, all that matters to me and sane Nigerians is that Tinubu’s cousin is out of Osun government house and that Tinubu was disgraced in his home state as he shall be disgraced in Nigeria.

Cry us an ocean…

Ndi ala!
yet I want to believe you are educated and civilized…..
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by Vatod(m): 9:07am On Nov 30, 2022
plaindealer:

Do you mean the clown reversed himself in less than 24 hours because I'm not from the state of Osun?

Why do you people always try very hard not to ever make sense?

It is not by force to comment.
Because you don’t know the situation on ground and you have to forget the media, they are very good in twisting things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policeman Holding Umbrella For A Commissioner In Kogi During Inspection / Naval Officer Killed By Gunmen During Robbery Attack Along Abuja-kaduna Road. / Osun Election: Our Deal With Omisore, By Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.