Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,317 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs (49073 Views)

APC Reverses Self, Disowns Governorship Campaign Council List / Governor Wike Commends Buhari On Sack Of Service Chiefs / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Pastor Adeboye’s Statement On Sack Of Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by diggindeep: 9:13am On Nov 30, 2022
Already dancing and making mistakes.
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by BanyXchi: 9:15am On Nov 30, 2022
DECLAN2015:

Where in osun state is most developed

U are just making urself happy
Even the capital with those narrow roads no join
far better than Benin a town that was the capital of Midwest and Bendel region for decades and still remains a shithole.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by Luckysbab: 9:15am On Nov 30, 2022
plaindealer:
Long story short, the hard-working 2,000 people are still employed by the state of Osun..

This is the fastest leadership failure in the history of governance.

Please shut up, with your party politics shenanigans.
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by OkutaNla: 9:18am On Nov 30, 2022
BanyXchi:
far better than Benin a town that was the capital of Midwest and Bendel region for decades and still remains a shithole.

Imagine comparing Benin to Osogbo. Benin wey no get one single flyover up till today. cheesy grin Dem suppose flog am for uttering such blasphemy. Tueh! angry

3 Likes

Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by BanyXchi: 9:23am On Nov 30, 2022
OkutaNla:

Imagine comparing Benin to Osogbo. Benin wey no get one single flyover up till today. cheesy grin Dem suppose flog am for uttering such blasphemy. Tueh!
I swear bro, a while capital of Bendel and Midwest for decades.

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by TubosunOlutunde(m): 9:27am On Nov 30, 2022
jamace:
Those appointtees will still be declared null and void. Adeleke wants to follow a democratic process of setting up a committee and illegal employees will be sacked properly..Simple.

He has to follow the legal route I guess, so more problems don't occur late on.
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by jamace(m): 9:29am On Nov 30, 2022
dat9jaguy:

How would it benefit you if they are sacked. I believe their salaries will be paid to you.
I hope your source of livelihood (if you have one) will not be used for a d*ck measuring contest by some mofo politicians.
Only those who believe in illegality will support the Ex-Gov. Why hurriedly employ people when you have lost an election? That is dubiousness, not smartness.
That illegal employment must not be allowed to stand..

Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by jamace(m): 9:31am On Nov 30, 2022
TubosunOlutunde:

He has to follow the legal route I guess, so more problems don't occur late on.
Yes.
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by dat9jaguy(m): 9:35am On Nov 30, 2022
jamace:

Only those who believe in illegality will support the Ex-Gov. Why hurriedly employ people when you have lost an election? That is dubiousness, not smartness.
That illegal employment must not be allowed to stand..

You have turned yourself to the courts to know what is illegal employment
What is even illegal about government giving jobs in a society where unemployment is our main challenge
You really fall hand to dey wish bad on people looking to survive legally in this harsh economy.

Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by iwaeda: 9:38am On Nov 30, 2022
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by Soknown: 9:44am On Nov 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Osun is not Edo o wink

For those naive enough to be comparing Edo state to Osun, let me give you free education.

In Yorubaland, a Governor has leaders he takes instructions from. He is even a new kid on the block on the list of the leaders in the state. That is why Asiwaju Tinubu could address Mr Dapo Abiodun as Eleyi and he still went to make amends with his leader, Asiwaju Tinubu. That is why same Senator Nurudeen Adeleke will prostrate flatly before his elder brother, Davido's dad, Pa Ebenezer Babatope, Timi of Ede etc.

He is not going to succeed if he dare try what Mr Obazeki did in Edo where Obazeki sees himself as god in a state with so much different languages and tribes whereas Osun is larger and monolithic Yoruba predominantly muslim state.

Osun has more powerful and influential Monarchs than in Edo and if you have ever been to Osun you will realise that most of their towns are so developed that you will struggle to know which is the capital. Almost every divisional part has a university and or tertiary institution.

In SW, even a member of your own party can even hijack the state assembly from you and impeach you like it happened under Chief Rasheed Ladoja by late Pa Adedibu let alone members of the opposition.

They have travelled that road before in Osun so just watch and learn why a retired Gen. Col Olagunsoye Oyinlola could not achieve even a total control of that assembly until he was booted out of office.
In Osun, just 10 APC members can humble you let alone 24. They will match you knowledge for knowledge and money for money and stamina for stamina.

If Adeleke wants to work with the APC legislators peacefully, he can not even get them to sit at a table with him unless his own leaders and their own leaders agree or he decamps to APC. Welcome to SW politics where you are never out of control and discipline if you want to remain an Omoluabi.

Mr Nurudeen Adeleke will calm down las las. Tribunal is still doing its own o . Very soon, stakeholders will start taking sides; the civil service will take sides and then religious bodies, educational bodies, traditional institutions, media and pray they do not all go against him. If they do ehn, he is a goner!

Osun's politics is knotty somehow. People told me that the civil servants loved Oyinlola but the general populace didn't and I thought ummh who are the general populace? Are civil servants not part of the general populace?
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by phemmyfour: 9:49am On Nov 30, 2022
Yankiss:
Adeleke needs good advisers. He is going to reverse the change of name too. He didn't reckon with the legal encumbrances. The reversals are signs of either a listening governor or a careless one on the flip side.
lolz... that name won't change. He has the backing of the people
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by Soknown: 9:57am On Nov 30, 2022
plaindealer:
As a sitting governor, you cannot function without your legislature, you can not spend 1 kobo without their approval, you cannot formulate any state programs and policies without their consent and you can not pass any bill without their approval.

This clown obviously didn't know and definitely was never thought or advised.

Governance is not for ignorant and illiterate people..

The norm used to be, just get to the seat and buy over the legislature. It was easy under OBJ because he loved to display power in its raw form, but after him it is difficult for a Governor to buy over all members of the state legislature. If the two parties play cool not woke, there will be balance of power with adequate checks and balances, the state will move forward.
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by Ifakiland(m): 9:59am On Nov 30, 2022
Yankiss:
Adeleke needs good advisers. He is going to reverse the change of name too. He didn't reckon with the legal encumbrances. The reversals are signs of either a listening governor or a careless one on the flip side.
Idiot you that have never been a class captain giving advice to a governor....how daft
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by Yankiss(m): 10:07am On Nov 30, 2022
Ifakiland:

Idiot you that have never been a class captain giving advice to a governor....how daft
how idiotic was my comment? He needs advicers. The state of osun is backed by Assembly law. By the way this is a first class traditional ruler. I am not a governor or in their class, but a lowly me can still give advice when I feel it. Thanks for the insults.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by jamace(m): 10:48am On Nov 30, 2022
dat9jaguy:

You have turned yourself to the courts to know what is illegal employment
What is even illegal about government giving jobs in a society where unemployment is our main challenge
You really fall hand to dey wish bad on people looking to survive legally in this harsh economy.
We are suffering in this country because of illegality. So call leaders just pick an ass licker for employment despite the ass lickers incompetency.
Employment should follow due process.. cool

Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by EDOLUWA: 10:55am On Nov 30, 2022
Why will Oyetola employed so many people after he had lost the election!!

Oyetola intentionally created problem for incoming government.

Political fanaticism has blocked real sense of reasoning in Nigeria

plaindealer:
It's really sad that in 2022, we still have clowns and jesters like this man in public office, they don't know anything about governance, they did not prepare to govern and definitely way in over their heads.

In less than 24 hours, he created nothing but chaos, anger, division, pain and sadness all over the state, but it seems the good people and elders in the state of Osun reached out to him to make corrections and get serious about governing.

He dodged becoming the first governor to be impeached before the end of his first week in office.

What a nuisance.

Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by EDOLUWA: 10:57am On Nov 30, 2022
Yankiss:
how idiotic was my comment? He needs advicers. The state of osun is backed by Assembly law. By the way this is a first class traditional ruler. I am not a governor or in their class, but a lowly me can still give advice when I feel it. Thanks for the insults.

I don't know why people can't comment without abusing others

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by dat9jaguy(m): 11:00am On Nov 30, 2022
jamace:

We are suffering in this country because of illegality. So call leaders just pick an ass licker for employment despite the ass lickers incompetency.
Employment should follow due process.. cool

Like I said you are not the court. Only the court will decide on its legality. You were not part of the process but you can shout illegal employment because you still dey under your parents that probably benefited from illegal employment.
Your own dey come for front, no worry.

Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by Okhuadams(m): 11:12am On Nov 30, 2022
BanyXchi:
your wrapper wearing Oba of Benin don't even have power in the whole of Edo state talkless of anywhere else, who Sabi your oba for Auchi?
is a pity you don't even know anything
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by Okhuadams(m): 11:18am On Nov 30, 2022
BanyXchi 888888post=118790328:
your wrapper wearing Oba of Benin don't even have power in the whole of Edo state talkless of anywhere else, who Sabi your oba for Auchi?
What a pity you don't even know anything,
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by olaeffect(m): 11:35am On Nov 30, 2022
plaindealer:
Long story short, the hard-working 2,000 people are still employed by the state of Osun..

Dem say your employment is reversed but you are not sacked and you are happy?
Do you know the meaning of reversal grin
Well let me try and explain: it means you were never employed in the first place.
PDP/Adeleke mentioned something that Nigerians are not taking into account in this whole issue; they (PDP/Adeleke) claimed they requested for a transition program with the outgoing government but they refused.
Now APC spokesman is saying the newly sworn in governor should go and be reading handover note grin
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by Afoskalex(m): 11:42am On Nov 30, 2022
plaindealer:

You have problem with the man. You are partisan, so nobody will take you serious. You might not even reside in Osun. For your information, I am born and bred in Osogbo, Ademola is the choice of Osun people(I didn't vote) and let them live with their choice. I don't know why you are taking it personal. Your party lost, let them prepare for the next election.
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by jaggabban: 11:49am On Nov 30, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

I like as Adeleke dey pepper APC urchins and Tinubu BATstards grin

If Adeleke likes, let him reverse himself or even somersault or somertumble, all that matters to me and sane Nigerians is that Tinubu’s cousin is out of Osun government house and that Tinubu was disgraced in his home state as he shall be disgraced in Nigeria.

Cry us an ocean…

Ndi ala!
Hahaha e pain u as adeleke no fit stand on his actions. He has to reverse it, Oyetola vs Adeleke 1:0
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by Afoskalex(m): 11:50am On Nov 30, 2022
Some of you partisan people here wi just write based on hearsay. The so called employment, I never knew there was advertisment for such employment despite residing in Osogbo, so you should know it is kangaroo.
On the issue of Permanent Secretary, circular was released in the morning of Thursday and the swearing in happened in the afternoon/evening, 3 days to the outgoing Governor handing over and about 30 PS. That is ridiculous.
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by ofuonyebi: 11:54am On Nov 30, 2022
A dancing fool as a governor? ....Tufiakwa!

fist day in office with a terrible mistake and fall!! ( O! LULEEE!! )

Adeleke forget we are no 20th century anymore where human beings are still referred to as black-monkeys
he forgot that democracy guarantees the right of due process for all under the Rule of Law

From the 12,000 workers sacked...you thought there is no APC, PDP. LP ETC PARTIES FAMILY AMONG THEM?

No brain, no no 6 for democratic governance....na soso dancing iq
Osun people should brace up for chance vehicle!
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by Timmi: 12:39pm On Nov 30, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

I like as Adeleke dey pepper APC urchins and Tinubu BATstards grin

If Adeleke likes, let him reverse himself or even somersault or somertumble, all that matters to me and sane Nigerians is that Tinubu’s cousin is out of Osun government house and that Tinubu was disgraced in his home state as he shall be disgraced in Nigeria.

Cry us an ocean…

Ndi ala!

Ndi ala indeed. Igbo Kwedu! Igbo Amala!!
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by Onuoha1234(m): 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
Don't believe the Media from now on till 23.Feb 2023. Everything now is Lies Lies Lies.!…
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by Mrmb: 12:58pm On Nov 30, 2022
jamace:
The Gov holds the knife and yam in this decision..If the gov allows some dimwits to thwart his good leadership efforts, it is his undoing.

So he will bar them from sitting or what?
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
So Omon'oba is more recognized than Ooni of Ife?
Okhuadams:
which Osun have powerful monarchs than Edo keep that ur unfounded opinion to ur self. The whole of south west king are not even an inch to the Oba of Benin
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by favor914: 1:21pm On Nov 30, 2022
luvinhubby:
The Nation newspapers is a product of corrupt proceeds, they spread lies to appease their corrupt master
When last did you buy a newspaper, do you even have an idea how much one cost?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of 19 States Given Bailout As Released By CBN / EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri / Tinubu Releases Special Message To APC Members On 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.