Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs (49091 Views)

APC Reverses Self, Disowns Governorship Campaign Council List / Governor Wike Commends Buhari On Sack Of Service Chiefs / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Pastor Adeboye’s Statement On Sack Of Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by HRMK: 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2022
this dancer knows nothing!he hardly knows he could still be sacked by the apex court or even the state assembly!!
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by Diyaiyanu87: 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
...Whether Adeleke is confused ooo or not,make APC allow am settle down and do his tenure....let the people that voted for him decide his faith jare....
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by Penguin2: 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ndialayou:
yet I want to believe you are educated and civilized…..
No. Eye yam not undecided
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by Penguin2: 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ndialayou:
yet I want to believe you are educated and civilized…..
No, eye yam not undecided
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by Okhuadams(m): 2:08pm On Nov 30, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
So Omon'oba is more recognized than Ooni of Ife?
Ur on has his roots from Benin
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:14pm On Nov 30, 2022
Go and dust your history book.

Even novels written by Edo indigene says otherwise but here you are trying to rewrite history just to suit your sentiment
Okhuadams:
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by Bimpe29: 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2022
Better for all
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by TheOgaBoss: 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2022
Okhuadams:
no bi oni wey small modakeke dey use catch cruise?
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by bizzibodi(m): 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2022
What of Tai solarin COE na!
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by Chemlite: 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2022
It would have been better if he insist they 've been sacked, because it will enable them look for other jobs without putting their hope. But guy man has cunningly said they will review: which will never end. When he has gained ground he will now officially announced their sack.

"If you don't want to hear the bitter truth, then you will hear the hopeless promise"..... Adeleke
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by IfnobeGod20: 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Please, if you are not sure of something, you don't jump into conclusion.

Dapo Abiodun never replied Tinubu. The video in question was shot way before Tinubu called him eleyi. The video was done in response to Amosun heckling him and opposing his second term ambition.

If Dapo dared to reply, he would have lost that primaries. Simple.
You guys will always think you're following the happenings in politics but in a real sense you know next to nothing. I am telling you that Dapo Abiodun replied Tinubu jab on him the second day on his official Twitter handle. Here below is the link to clear your doubt:
“I am not an emperor” – Ogun governor, Dapo Abiodun responds to Tinubu’s “Eleyi”
https://ynaija.com/i-am-not-an-emperor-ogun-governor-dapo-abiodun-responds-to-tinubus-eleyi/

Meanwhile, stop telling lie, he called him eleyi when he went to Ogun state, Abeokuta to canvass for their votes for the presidential primary. He even point to him after looking back. If you're in doubt I will attach the video to clear your doubt.

Young man, he replied him and he never lost any primary. You guys just want to turn Tinubu to god that cannot be corrected. Thankfully, Rotimi Akeredolu and Fayemi challenged and they both won their election without his support. You may wish to argue that and I am ready to use truth to counter you.
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by IfnobeGod20: 5:19pm On Dec 02, 2022
tabaralph:

The osun state house of Assembly are just watching this clown and smiling, in less than 6months they will gather enough impeachable offences against him, I don’t see pdp surviving this 23 apc members to 3 pdp members…the dancer must tread softly
In that six months, a new set of legislators with more of PDP would have been ready to be sworn in, as new set will be voted by March. What about that?
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by Wickedfacts: 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

You guys will always think you're following the happenings in politics but in a real sense you know next to nothing. I am telling you that Dapo Abiodun replied Tinubu jab on him the second day on his official Twitter handle. Here below is the link to clear your doubt:
“I am not an emperor” – Ogun governor, Dapo Abiodun responds to Tinubu’s “Eleyi”
https://ynaija.com/i-am-not-an-emperor-ogun-governor-dapo-abiodun-responds-to-tinubus-eleyi/

Meanwhile, stop telling lie, he called him eleyi when he went to Ogun state, Abeokuta to canvass for their votes for the presidential primary. He even point to him after looking back. If you're in doubt I will attach the video to clear your doubt.

Young man, he replied him and he never lost any primary. You guys just want to turn Tinubu to god that cannot be corrected. Thankfully, Rotimi Akeredolu and Fayemi challenged and they both won their election without his support. You may wish to argue that and I am ready to use truth to counter you.

You, stop arguing out of ignorance. Go to Instagram, go to the page of the SSA on Abiodun on new media, you will see that the video was posted early in the administration of Abiodun when he was having running battles with Amosun his predecessor. The video is still there from early in the administration.

Tinubu is no demigod, but he is greater than everyone in your lineage.
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by tabaralph: 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

In that six months, a new set of legislators with more of PDP would have been ready to be sworn in, as new set will be voted by March. What about that?

That’s if he’s still a sitting governor by February ending….e shock you?
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by IfnobeGod20: 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2022
Wickedfacts:

You, stop arguing out of ignorance. Go to Instagram, go to the page of the SSA on Abiodun on new media, you will see that the video was posted early in the administration of Abiodun when he was having running battles with Amosun his predecessor. The video is still there from early in the administration.

Tinubu is no demigod, but he is greater than everyone in your lineage.
You see what we are saying. What brought this your vituperation and denigration that Tinubu is greater than everyone in my lineage? If it were other obidients that doesn't take shit for an answer and they reply you, you will start claiming obidients are abusive and intolerant but in actual sense, it is you people that are abusive.
What have I said that you're now referring to my lineage as if you know my lineage.
Young man, I am not in competition with Tinubu and I will never be in competition with him because my family and I are contented with what God had given us and still giving us. We are not living on government patrimony and not service by government largesse.
Why are you people always afraid of truth? Without truth, falsehood will prevail.
Well, I don't need to go to any page, here below is the video on June 3, 2022 when Tinubu lambast Dapo Abiodun and called him eleyi.
https://www.google.com/search?q=video+of+tinubu+telling+dapo+Abiodun+eleyi&oq=video+of+tinubu+telling+dapo+Abiodun+eleyi&aqs=chrome..69i57j33i160.19046j0j4&client=ms-android-transsion&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:81203a18,vid:FGoKf7zP8XU

Spare yourself 11 minutes and watch the video.
Please cool down your tempo, a discourse between two enlightened individuals should not be turned to abusive and denigration.
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by IfnobeGod20: 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2022
tabaralph:

That’s if he’s still a sitting governor by February ending….e shock you?
You change mouth again. You said 6 months. Now is February. We keep tab, let us see what will become of it. You can only impeach a governor that people doesn't like. When the 19 Ekiti legislators wanted to impeach Fayose, the people of Ekiti marched to House Assembly complex and foiled the plan. You will see a repeat in Osun. I trust that.
Re: Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs by BanyXchi: 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2022
Maliqcious:
who they hear this Mumu talk? Interms of education Edo was one of the 1st state to embrace free education I don’t know about Osun but what I know is since the time when Edo was bendel we’ve pass that comparison and in terms of monarch I think you are mad to compare Oni of Ife with Oba of Benin. Same Oba has more influence in Yoruba more compared to an elected king. I don’t know why since 1875 the Yoruba try every means to undermine Edo influence and you know Yoruba is just a figment of Great Benin. Thanks to British for their collaborative efforts with the Yoruba at least they made Yoruba more influential in Nigeria but have you asked yourself how come you have Yorubas and a colony in Brazil, Jamaica, halti and other countries in South America. I would stop here. Just go to your statistics to see which state has the highest out of school children among the two states.Expect you talking real fact.
everyone dey talk even Bini man dey talk, your oba no get influence pass his 7LG in your state, who sabi your wrapper wearing Oba in Auchi alone? There's nothing like undermine Edo influence, yoruba has nothing in common with your kind. Never in your miserable life should you compare Ooni to your oba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women Protest Nude, Attack Army For Searching Mysterious Pond In Plateau Communi / Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) / People On Stand Still As Buhari's Convoy Passes In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.