Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Security Guard Shoots At Armed Robbers, Saves The Day - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / GRAPHIC VIDEO: Security Guard Shoots At Armed Robbers, Saves The Day (2185 Views)

Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) / Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) / Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Security Guard Shoots At Armed Robbers, Saves The Day by ParrotGirls360(f): 5:47am On Nov 30, 2022
A robbery incident got captured by a CCTV camera at Trinidad-Tobago, Siparia.

An alleged bandit was shot and wounded by a security guard during the attempted robbery at a supermarket in Siparia on Friday night (25th November 2022)

According to reports, around 7:30pm two armed men entered the Flourishing Chinese Supermarket and announced a hold up

The security guard reportedly became fearful for his life and fired several shots in their direction as they tried to escape.
One of the armed robbers sustained gunshot injuries and was taken to the Siparia Health Facility for medical treatment.

The other suspect was detained by police officers.

The Police also recovered a shotgun at the scene during their investigation.

WATCH VIDEO HERE: https://gistpark.com.ng/2022/11/30/graphic-video-security-guard-shoots-at-armed-robbers-saves-the-day/

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Security Guard Shoots At Armed Robbers, Saves The Day by dawnomike(m): 6:55am On Nov 30, 2022
Comerade wey sabi
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Security Guard Shoots At Armed Robbers, Saves The Day by crestedaguiyi: 7:50am On Nov 30, 2022
Nice one
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Security Guard Shoots At Armed Robbers, Saves The Day by ruggedtimi(m): 7:58am On Nov 30, 2022
The guy wey seat down na real boss
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Security Guard Shoots At Armed Robbers, Saves The Day by realstars: 8:01am On Nov 30, 2022
It can never happen in nigeria, if you do, you have a case to answer. Carch them alive and bring them to book, that's all.

1 Like

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Security Guard Shoots At Armed Robbers, Saves The Day by imagrg(m): 8:11am On Nov 30, 2022
Bravado!
Our Police would have run for their dear lives.
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Security Guard Shoots At Armed Robbers, Saves The Day by Curious345: 11:08am On Nov 30, 2022
Reason why I recommend a 9mm pistol as the maximum weapon a Nigerian policeman should carry ..

The AK-47 is giving them a false sense of invincibility

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Security Guard Shoots At Armed Robbers, Saves The Day by Franzinni: 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2022
Nah virus dey the video ... Click and lament
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Security Guard Shoots At Armed Robbers, Saves The Day by ParrotGirls360(f): 10:43pm On Nov 30, 2022
May God forgive you for being so cruel with this comment of yours. You should say there were ads popping up while watching the video not virus. What's the name of your village again? Nigerians and bitterness are just 5 & 6.

Franzinni:
Nah virus dey the video ... Click and lament
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Security Guard Shoots At Armed Robbers, Saves The Day by Franzinni: 11:26pm On Nov 30, 2022
ParrotGirls360:
May God forgive you for being so cruel with this comment of yours. You should say there were ads popping up while watching the video not virus. What's the name of your village again? Nigerians and bitterness are just 5 & 6.

the ads are viruses miss parrot... Why would you pack your website with such debilitating numbers of ads ... I couldn't even get the benefits of why I clicked the link in the first place .... I had a poor expirience and so I left you a poor review ... Do better next time...

Parrot!

2 Likes

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Security Guard Shoots At Armed Robbers, Saves The Day by APOPTOSIS: 1:42am On Dec 01, 2022
The man finish WORK.
This is what MEN ON DUTY should look like.
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Security Guard Shoots At Armed Robbers, Saves The Day by ParrotGirls360(f): 5:26am On Dec 01, 2022
OK. Thanks so much. I'll work on it my dear. So sorry for the inconveniences this may have caused you. My team and I will do better next time. Thanks a lot.
Franzinni:
the ads are viruses miss parrot... Why would you pack your website with such debilitating numbers of ads ... I couldn't even get the benefits of why I clicked the link in the first place .... I had a poor expirience and so I left you a poor review ... Do better next time...

Parrot!

2 Likes

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Security Guard Shoots At Armed Robbers, Saves The Day by Chris2863(m): 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2022
ruggedtimi:
The guy wey seat down na real boss
the guy fit be one of them oo
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Security Guard Shoots At Armed Robbers, Saves The Day by Nko1: 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
Shocking

(1) (Reply)

My Visit To Ikoyi Prison / Pastor Defiles 12-year-old Girl In Church / Live: Thief Beaten To Death In Abu Zaria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.