Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA (17862 Views)

Supreme Court Reserves Judgment In Nasarawa Guber Legal Battle / Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP / APC Rally In Nasarawa-Toto LGA, Nasarawa State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by Unbreakable007: 9:14am On Nov 30, 2022
I like the name of the LGA.
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by CheapHomes1: 9:34am On Nov 30, 2022
Eriggs:
I can't wait for this election abeg.
My vote goes to the one and only Jagaban,
TINUBU. Man of good people

"Man of good people"? Pls what does that mean?
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by duality(m): 9:35am On Nov 30, 2022
Asgard73:
Same Toto that Apc went to jonze themselves..

Abi na same nassarawa Obidumbs the allocate give Obi for 25% Abi na winning .. for the north central?

If Apc chairman comot votes buying for Nasarawa north..

PDP is wining over 58% .. Apc comes second..

Atiku no get Opposition
No be noise

Power to the people
North 2023

E clear

In your mind any PDP campaign means it's for Atiku.

You really don't know what is happening

Every politician is now OYO if you bought form, go and campaign to win.

Only politicians who owe their benefactors are carrying them along.
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by Almaigaa: 9:54am On Nov 30, 2022
dedonfranco:
I don't know what to believe again between APC and PDP.

Is Toto LGA as big as Alimosho LGA?

Toto has more Political value than the East. Toto total votes is more than the total votes in the East. grin

Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by rolams(m): 10:15am On Nov 30, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

Bring your facts and let's learn

Nasarawa is APC in and out at the moment and all 3 of the last 4 govs are all still alive and very active politically and united for the same course...that makes APC very formidable.nasarawa north is the battle ground and you know LP is in there somewhere.

Kogi central and kogi west is a strong hold of the APC at the moment and we don't see that changing soon,the battle ground is kogi east where the pdp is still quite strong and they have the highest voting population but APC will be ready to split the votes with them and emergence of LP forbodes nothing good for PDP.

Kara is still on its journey with apc and the gov is out to fight for a second term though the saraki influence is still a very huge advantage for the PDP,I don't see them upsetting the status quotes,moreso when apc has been able to get it house in order in the state ahead of 2023

Benue will never welcome atiku based on his Fulani heritage also ortom not on his side compounds an already bad situation now top that with the LP challenge,Benue right now is the worst nightmare for atiku,forget about ayu influence,though considerable but nothing near enough to get atiku anything.

Plateau isn't much different from Benue based on contemporary indices and LP has come to divide what atiku should have gotten right through the middle.

Niger state is in the hands of the oligarchs in that state and the gov is a staunch ally of the APC candidate and he is a part of the oligarchs as a son of sani bello and i don't see them ready to ruffle any feathers by sticking out for anyone.

You really tried with this write up. But I must tell you that 2023 election will be a different ball game.

Nasarawa has always been PDP stronghold before 2019. One thing I am insinuating is people may not be comfortable with the situation of things in Nigeria. Hence, there may be change of mind.

Again, considering Obi/Kwakwaso factor. Things may change.

The fact that there are lots of Fulani in Kwara state, Hausa in Niger, Abuja, Nasarawa and lots of christians in Benue and Jos, the game is very open. PDP has a very strong structure in the North Central.

Don't forget, Buhari is not on the ballot and the next most popular candidates are Atiku, Kwakwaso and Obi whom they believe is very young and active.

In a nutshell, anybody can win North Central.
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by JAGS001(m): 10:33am On Nov 30, 2022
Domipraiz:
The name got me confused.
[b]TOTO
local govt.
Men overthere go dey enjoy ooo[/b]
you no well I swear grin
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by garfield1: 10:41am On Nov 30, 2022
rolams:

You really tried with this write up. But I must tell you that 2023 election will be a different ball game.

Nasarawa has always been PDP stronghold before 2019. One thing I am insinuating is people may not be comfortable with the situation of things in Nigeria. Hence, there may be change of mind.

The fact that there are lots of Fulani in Kwara state, Hausa in Niger, Abuja, Nasarawa and lots of christians in Benue and Jos, the game is very open. PDP has a very strong structure in the North Central.

Don't forget, Buhari is not on the ballot and the next most popular candidates are Atiku, Kwakwaso and Obi whom they believe is very young and active.

Only tinubu and obi can win nc respectively. Nasarawa has been going to pdp in presidential polls narrowly and apc at guber level.there are few fulanis in kwara,70% of kwarans are yorubas followed by Nupes.in nasarawa,the pdp candidate is pro wike.
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by Bigleaf1006: 11:26am On Nov 30, 2022
rolams:

Nice!! I beg to differ,nothing has changed and nothing will change,the only difference is we are having a multi faceted race in 2023 which doesn't argue well for people,they are the most affected with the emergence of obi and kwankwaso.

If it was a 2 horse race then your assertion can hold water,as it isn't it's more to the advantage of APC.

Nasarawa you say is PDP has 3 of the past 4 govs in apc with all there structures and on who or what structure is pdp expecting to mount a challenge with ......Ilorin has the largest voting block in kwara with 4 Lgas but the Fulani Hausa population in this places can not dilute the cosmopolitan demography of kwara central and trust me APC has that place on lock down power of incumbency,resources and the not to encouraging past of people,kwara south are majorly yoruba stock while the north has their problems with herdsmen and bandits.

Niger state is strongly in the hands of the APC and Benue and plateau won't want anything Fulani.

LP doesn't have the structures to pose any threats and are also lacking in resources and reach same for NNPP.....its who with the most resources that will win 2023 and that's APC.....this is unfortunately the reality on ground,except we want to develop ourselves
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by Flows001(m): 12:07pm On Nov 30, 2022
quinox947:
You are very correct. Karu LGA the most populated wants this in Nasarawa State. An indigene as governor and Obi as President. You know this LGA has had its results cancelled in the past courtesy of the APC rigging machinery. APC votes here will be very scanty.
Oil dey your head.
The cancellation was the reason they were able to successfully rig in this clueless A.A Sule.
Next year go loud!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by Flows001(m): 12:18pm On Nov 30, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

Nice!! I beg to differ,nothing has changed and nothing will change,the only difference is we are having a multi faceted race in 2023 which doesn't argue well for people,they are the most affected with the emergence of obi and kwankwaso.

If it was a 2 horse race then your assertion can hold water,as it isn't it's more to the advantage of APC.

Nasarawa you say is PDP has 3 of the past 4 govs in apc with all there structures and on who or what structure is pdp expecting to mount a challenge with ......Ilorin has the largest voting block in kwara with 4 Lgas but the Fulani Hausa population in this places can not dilute the cosmopolitan demography of kwara central and trust me APC has that place on lock down power of incumbency,resources and the not to encouraging past of people,kwara south are majorly yoruba stock while the north has their problems with herdsmen and bandits.

Niger state is strongly in the hands of the APC and Benue and plateau won't want anything Fulani.

LP doesn't have the structures to pose any threats and are also lacking in resources and reach same for NNPP.....its who with the most resources that will win 2023 and that's APC.....this is unfortunately the reality on ground,except we want to develop ourselves
The so called "structures" you meant are rigging machineries, right?
The APC chairman Adamu is to Nasarawa state what Tinubu is to Lagos, he has been imposing his candidates on the people of the state, we haven't really had a free and fair election in Nasarawa state, talking about the state being ruled by APC doesn't automatically mean that the people are with APC.
As it even stands now, the present APC Gov of Nasarawa has really disappointed big time, and we the good people of the state can't wait to give him the Oyetola treatment.
He himself knows and even Abdullahi Adamu too knows that it will be difficult for them to rig him into power again.
We celebrated the election in Osun state in Nasarawa because if a whole Tinubu couldn't rig in his cousin because of the BVAS INEC introduced, then Adamu and his whole APC RIGGERS cannot rig next year!!
In Nasarawa state next year, we are voting PDP for Governorship and Labour Party for Presidency!!

In fact, in a free and fair contest, PETER OBI will sweep North Central, I know what I'm talking about.
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by Aiel123: 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2022
garfield1:

Only tinubu and obi can win nc respectively. Nasarawa has been going to pdp in presidential polls narrowly and apc at guber level.there are few fulanis in kwara,70% of kwarans are yorubas followed by Nupes.in nasarawa,the pdp candidate is pro wike.
Davematics is pro Wike.
Nasarawa PDP is campaigning for both Atiku and David. Walid Jibrin is the campaign chairman while Maku is the DG.
His fortune is tied to Atiku's success besides he has never identified with the integrity group
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by HerBmer(m): 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
dedonfranco:
I don't know what to believe again between APC and PDP.

Is Toto LGA as big as Alimosho LGA?

Is bigger than Lagos State in General. Google is your friend search the largest LG in Nigeria
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by garfield1: 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2022
Aiel123:

Davematics is pro Wike.
Nasarawa PDP is campaigning for both Atiku and David. Walid Jibrin is the campaign chairman while Maku is the DG.
His fortune is tied to Atiku's success besides he has never identified with the integrity group

Maku is a better candidate than davematics.nasarawa is a difficult state that don't give bloc votes,atiku and tinubu need not waste energy there.wike had more state chapters than atiku,I still wonder how he lost because I know tambuwal don't have up to 50 delegates except there was foul play.

You saw the visit of tinubu to delta ijaw.the man reads my mind
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by rolams(m): 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2022
garfield1:

Ok
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by rolams(m): 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

Ok.
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by Aiel123: 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2022
garfield1:

Maku is a better candidate than davematics.nasarawa is a difficult state that don't give bloc votes,atiku and tinubu need not waste energy there.wike had more state chapters than atiku,I still wonder how he lost because I know tambuwal don't have up to 50 delegates except there was foul play.

You saw the visit of tinubu to delta ijaw.the man reads my mind
Wike controlled states chapter yes but in states he controlled,he had no clear majority, check plateau, Nasarawa ( he dragged with Saraki owing to Gen Sule who Saraki backed for guber as against Dave.The margin btw them was not greater than 40)
Katsina ( Shema and Lado one pro Atiku and other pro Wike)
Tambuwal had the states of Sokoto, Zamfara and Kebbi on lockdown,a part of Imo. Even Lamido said in an interview he will support Tambuwal presidential ambition.
Wike neglected SS zone.
Nasarawa don't produce reasonable margin same as taraba...
On Tinubu,the man is strategic. I'll give him credit. He won't see anything here...ijaw is PDP stronghold. His only hope is for some aggrieved PDP ijaw stakeholders to support his course...else you know what will happen.
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by garfield1: 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
rolams:

Ok

The only place atiku can win is Niger narrowly meanwhile tinubu has a huge headstart in kwara and kogi
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by garfield1: 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2022
Aiel123:

Wike controlled states chapter yes but in states he controlled,he had no clear majority, check plateau, Nasarawa ( he dragged with Saraki owing to Gen Sule who Saraki backed for guber as against Dave.The margin btw them was not greater than 40)
Tambuwal had the states of Sokoto, Zamfara and Kebbi on lockdown,a part of Imo. Even Lamido said in an interview he will support Tambuwal presidential ambition.
Wike neglected SS zone.
On Tinubu,the man is strategic. I'll give him credit. He won't see anything here...ijaw is PDP stronghold. His only hope is for some aggrieved PDP ijaw stakeholders to support his course...else you know what will happen.

True,he neglected ss and s generally.he should have worked on diri and udom more.no,in zamfrara mahdi gusau was with wike while the dad was with atiku.in kebbi,turaki is pro atiku so tambuwal had nothing.I'll agree that wike had more states with small voting strength plus atiku is good in penetrating enemy camps.

Tinubu meeting details with tompolo is undisclosed.ibori is still silent...

Sandy is making gains in crs.a major stakeholder joined pdp yesterday plus two fro.m my LGA.he is gradually uniting the central
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by garfield1: 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
Aiel123:

Wike neglected SS zone.

You can't keep saying ijaw is still pdp stronghold.no base is static,bayelsa was the most pdpfied state and bayelsa influences politics in ijaw delta.otuaro and manager are silent,orubebe is with apc,Clark has rejected atiku.what if atiku doesnt visit gbaramatu? How did tompolo get that contract? The only sure pdp zone is delta north minus osanebi area
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by rolams(m): 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2022
garfield1:

The only place atiku can win is Niger narrowly meanwhile tinubu has a huge headstart in kwara and kogi

Ok
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by Aiel123: 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2022
garfield1:

You can't keep saying ijaw is still pdp stronghold.no base is static,bayelsa was the most pdpfied state and bayelsa influences politics in ijaw delta.otuaro and manager are silent,orubebe is with apc,Clark has rejected atiku.what if atiku doesnt visit gbaramatu? How did tompolo get that contract? The only sure pdp zone is delta north minus osanebi area
No base is static you're right on that but PDP still control ijaw judging from 2019 election... though it is liable to change ( Same thing as APC strongholds)
Don't keep your hopes on Orubebe.
Tinubu meeting Tompolo does not correlate endorsement after all I can't count how many times Okowa has visited Tompolo
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by Aiel123: 2:34pm On Nov 30, 2022
[quote author=garfield1 post=118796594]

True,he neglected ss and s generally.he should have worked on diri and udom more.no,in zamfrara mahdi gusau was with wike while the dad was with atiku.in kebbi,turaki is pro atiku so tambuwal had nothing.I'll agree that wike had more states with small voting strength plus atiku is good in penetrating enemy camps.

Tinubu meeting details with tompolo is undisclosed.ibori is still silent...

Sandy is making gains in crs.a major stakeholder joined pdp yesterday plus two fro.m my LGA.he is gradually uniting the central[/quotes]
I pray Sandy wins.
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by garfield1: 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2022
Aiel123:

No base is static you're right on that but PDP still control ijaw judging from 2019 election... though it is liable to change ( Same thing as APC strongholds)
Don't keep your hopes on Orubebe.
Tinubu meeting Tompolo does not correlate endorsement after all I can't count how many times Okowa has visited Tompolo

In 2019,manager,otuaro were all on the of and pdp was united
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by Aiel123: 3:24pm On Nov 30, 2022
garfield1:

In 2019,manager,otuaro were all on the of and pdp was united
Remember I hinged on PDP's unity in ijaw settlement. 2023 is still far, you can't rule out reconciliation now.
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by garfield1: 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2022
Aiel123:

Remember I hinged on PDP's unity in ijaw settlement. 2023 is still far, you can't rule out reconciliation now.

True,Feb ending is far away but tinubu should get more ijaw votes than buhari
Re: Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA by bizzibodi(m): 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2022
See haw those people faces look like d LGA name grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition / ISWAP Declares Gudumbali As Its "Caliphate Headquarters" In Borno State / 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.