Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP (17342 Views)

Edo Guber: Confusion As PDP Produces Two Candidates In Parallel Primaries / APC Witness Slumps In Court In Delta State / Omo-Agege’s Senate Seat Threatened As APC Witness Admits Court Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by nairalandkachy1: 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2023
There was confusion Saturday at the ongoing governorship Election Petition Tribunal sitting in Lafia the Nasarawa State capital, as the witness of the ruling All Progressive Congress APC, Aliyu Bello testified Against his party.

Bello, the Secretary of APC, Nasarawa State was the first witness called by the 2nd respondent where he was cross-examined by the petitioner’s counsel and in the process , he was unable to point out the forms used to allegedly cancel the election results at the Polling Units level in Ashige Ward where the PDP and its candidate Dr David Ombugadu won the election but which scores were wrongly excluded.

The witness under cross-examination also contradicted himself when he said that the election in Ashige Ward was cancelled due to violence contrary to alleged over-voting which was the reason given in the documents tendered by the 2nd Respondent.

The witness also testified that the results were wrongly calculated and captured, even though he initially agreed that the results were properly collated. He still claims that it was wrongly collated. And he never agreed that BVAS was used in any of these areas.

During a crossed examination by the Petitioner, the APC witness agreed that elections are only won in the polling units base on the Form EC8A results from the polling units.

He also agreed that INEC BVAS IREV is the only source where results can be properly collated.

The APC witness came up to claim that he doesn’t know from ECGPU40. Based on his confession, it is obvious that elections were only cancelled in the polling units, not in the Electoral ward.

Another witness, Audu Sule also contradicts himself because he was unable to identify the forms used to allegedly cancel election results.

After today’s proceedings, the sitting was adjourned to 24th, 26th & 27th August 2023 for continuation of defence.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/nasarawa-guber-confusion-as-apc-witness-testifies-in-favour-of-pdp/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1692476836

11 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by Taylor90: 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2023
Party of confusion

Awon PD-APC

Not his fault e dey their blood

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by Racoon(m): 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2023
This is not any confusion but God exposing the electoral criminality done by the APC to forcefully win Nasarawa state. Every sane person in Nigeria knows this reality.

So when you see anything APC stupidly telling many incongruent lies just to cover a single lie, then know that the saying "those whom the gods wants to destroy, they first made mad...."

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by Racoon(m): 10:36pm On Aug 19, 2023
He also agreed that INEC BVAS IREV is the only source where results can be properly collated.
The same BVAS/IREV portal source APC is denying that it can not be use and was not used during the fraudulent 2023 presidential election, but manual collation suffice. A case of changing the goal post in the middle of the match but ending up scoring many own goals. God will continue to shame and disgrace these bastard criminals.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by greatiyk4u(m): 10:43pm On Aug 19, 2023
Town hall meetings different from balablu

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by kokoA(m): 10:45pm On Aug 19, 2023
We all know APC lost in Nasarwa with a very wide margin. David Umbugadu won that election, it's just a matter of time.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 19, 2023
APC and criminality sha

21 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by iwaeda: 11:40pm On Aug 19, 2023

10 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by Penguin2: 11:55pm On Aug 19, 2023
Maybe Garfield1 will stop his blind arguments now, but I doubt.

Ceteris Paribus:-

APC will lose Nasarawa

APC will lose Kaduna

APC will lose Ogun.

They would have survived Lagos but the case against Sanwolu is standing on the very essence of the constitution. Maybe technicality will save Sanwolu’s shithole.

PDP will lose Enugu.

The case against APC’s Deputy Governor in Kebbi State is also strong and might cost them the state.

As usual, I don’t expect Agbado people to say anything reasonable but insults.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by garfield1: 12:00am On Aug 20, 2023
Penguin2:
Maybe Garfield1 will stop his blind arguments now, but I doubt.

Ceteris Paribus:-

APC will lose Nasarawa

APC will lose Kaduna

APC will lose Ogun.

They would have survived Lagos but the case against Sanwolu is standing on the very essence of the constitution. Maybe technicality will save Sanwolu’s shithole.

PDP will lose Enugu.

The case against APC’s Deputy Governor in Kebbi State is also strong and might cost them the state.

As usual, I don’t expect Agbado people to say anything reasonable but insults.

Something strong is disturbing you.is your head scratching you or what? When pdp witnesses in same nasarawa testified against them,where were you? If not for ban,I'll tell you plenty things

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by Penguin2: 12:32am On Aug 20, 2023
garfield1:

Something strong is disturbing you.is your head scratching you or what? When pdp witnesses in same nasarawa testified against them,where were you? If not for ban,I'll tell you plenty things
Unfortunately, I have no intention of getting into the gutter with you.

Shalom!

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by Calabar1stSon: 8:46am On Aug 20, 2023
Penguin2:

Unfortunately, I have no intention of getting into the gutter with you.

Shalom!
This your clap back really affected my occiput. embarassed

24 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by Hezzyluv: 9:24am On Aug 20, 2023
INEC na one of the most corrupt body in this country.

4 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by wittywriter: 9:24am On Aug 20, 2023
Someone told me it's APCheats...lolz

Wittyness

3 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by AntiChristian: 9:24am On Aug 20, 2023
It's tension or phobia of public speaking!

APC will win!
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by Racoon(m): 9:25am On Aug 20, 2023
Penguin2:
Unfortunately, I have no intention of getting into the gutter with you. Shalom!
Epic response man. Bravo!

24 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by straighttalk(m): 9:28am On Aug 20, 2023
Ohaoo
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by npollary: 9:31am On Aug 20, 2023

Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by jegaxe(m): 9:32am On Aug 20, 2023
What God cannot do does not exist

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by Connect2best(m): 9:32am On Aug 20, 2023
wink
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by Simeon88(m): 9:32am On Aug 20, 2023
People of Nairaland who are familiar with Maraba-nyanya route, please educate me on why that portion was excluded from the expansion of the road. Please don't tell me about the plazas on the sides of the road because that doesn't make any sense. Are we not supposed to be thinking ahead? Will those plazas suddenly disappear in the future for the road to be expanded?
This country just tire person

To the topic, may the true winner be declared at the end of the day

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by FunkeAyorinde: 9:34am On Aug 20, 2023
cool
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by adecz: 9:34am On Aug 20, 2023
The major problem of APC is that, like
their former leader Buhari, the party is
populated with the dumbest people with
the lowest IQ in the country.

It is therefore not strange that under APC,
everything is failing.

Buhari introduced mediocrity &
incompetence as an essential part of governance❗️❗️❗️😕😕😕

7 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by Felix6: 9:34am On Aug 20, 2023
we said it. OBI won that election. thank God

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by onlyboyson(m): 9:34am On Aug 20, 2023
@TAYLOR90 can you just imagine what type of leaders that is leading 🤔 us in this country confused set of half-witted animals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by Cdoki: 9:36am On Aug 20, 2023
Confusion in the camp of the enemies

3 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by Felix6: 9:37am On Aug 20, 2023
Simeon88:
People of Nairaland who are familiar with Maraba-nyanya route, please educate me on why that portion was excluded from the expansion of the road. Please don't tell me about the plazas on the sides of the road because that doesn't make any sense. Are we not supposed to be thinking ahead? Will those plazas suddenly disappear in the future for the road to be expanded?
This country just tire person

To the topic, may the true winner be declared at the end of the day
of all places to mention, na that concentration camp you go dey mention?
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by BCISLTD: 9:37am On Aug 20, 2023
grin this country is crazy

I have some cheap samsung phones...check my profile

Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by Adelol: 9:42am On Aug 20, 2023
Ok
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by Ofunaofu: 9:42am On Aug 20, 2023
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is Buhari Disgracing This Country Where Ever He Goes? Pix / Two Protesting Pensioners Slumped In Makurdi Today (photos) / Shehu Sani Resigns From Opposition PRP, May Join PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.