Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

Still Shopping Online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Still Shopping Online? (187 Views)

Gtbank : Shopping online With Debit Cards Risky / 5 Return Policies You Should Know When Shopping Online / How To Protect Your Credit Cards / ATM When Shopping Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still Shopping Online? by ibinaboonline: 9:37am On Nov 30, 2022
Since they caged us in and naira domiciles Mastercard don't work again, How are you guys shopping online these days? How are you paying for stuff on Amazon, AliExpress, etc? How are you bidding and buying cars on Auction Export?
Re: Still Shopping Online? by Karrrion: 11:36am On Nov 30, 2022
ibinaboonline:
Since they called us in and naira domiciles Mastercard don't work again, How are you guys shopping online these days? How are you paying for stuff on Amazon, AliExpress, etc? How are you bidding and buying cars on Auction Export?
Gone are the days when you use the normal traditional bank card for online purchase because Nigeria Government has bastardised the banking system but can never stop online transactions. I do all my online purchase with ease using virtual Mastercard that works on all platform and has higher limit up to $10,000. I can help u or anyone make purchase online with my virtual card and I can also help pay for any subscription whatsoever. Kindly chat me up on WhatsApp if u need my assistance. Rate is fair.
http://.us/w/?c=ab0c79
Re: Still Shopping Online? by ibinaboonline: 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2022
Just tell us which virtual card na? Must everything be avenue for profit?
Karrrion:

Gone are the days when you use the normal traditional bank card for online purchase because Nigeria Government has bastardised the banking system but can never stop online transactions. I do all my online purchase with ease using virtual Mastercard that works on all platform and has higher limit up to $10,000. I can help u or anyone make purchase online with my virtual card and I can also help pay for any subscription whatsoever. Kindly chat me up on WhatsApp if u need my assistance. Rate is fair.
Re: Still Shopping Online? by ayoawhy007: 6:56am On Dec 01, 2022
I need 20 people who are interested in learning how to get a working virtual card.

But don't have money to pay for mentorship, I will be organizing a FREE training class on WhatsApp.

Signify by texting interested to my whatapp nos@08075043113

(1) (Reply)

Giving.ng Partners Shoprite Nigeria On 40 Days Of Giving Campaign / Is This Kind Of *juju Real / Lotto Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.