Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics) (54002 Views)

Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra State / Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) / Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics) by KIDfurniture(m): 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2022
This is not just a random attack. More like karma . More like nemesis .

AfricanColumbus:

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7456519/slami-ifeanyi-shot-dead-anambra#118770455

1 Like

Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics) by bugatti02(m): 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2022
May God save Nigerian youth...
Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics) by pachigo001(m): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2022
DennisEche:
smiley
Nnamdi Kanu effect. He messed the whole south east up.
Funny enough, there wont be investigation because the press will termed it as UGM. So you see,
I wonder why most Afonja nairalanders are so daft and unreasonable

3 Likes

Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics) by SOFTSKILL: 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2022
pachigo001:

That is the hallmark of the Osus

2 Likes

Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics) by FalseProphet1(m): 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2022
Envious people has taken this guy's life away. I see his killers paying for their sins.

This I have seen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics) by TheChameleon: 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2022
Na Buhari e go pain....

Please continue your nonsense.
Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics) by Thinktwicemybro: 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2022
YorubarLord:
Just say IPOB/ESN
Big fool stay out of my mention. Poverty kill you. You can't reason well because of poverty. You think everybody is from igbo. Goat

3 Likes

Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics) by pachigo001(m): 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
Look at what Buhari has turned Nigeria to

2 Likes

Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics) by spagettiluv: 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
It will never be well with those who killed this guy. [/s]Nigeria[s] iboland is a waste land.
Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics) by edogu(m): 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
Cult related, assassination or deal gone wrong could be responsible for his death.

2 Likes

Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics) by YorubarLord: 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
Tears grin. Illiterate say "you think everybody is from igbo". Eranko irankiran Iran aja
Thinktwicemybro:

Big fool stay out of my mention. Poverty kill you. You can't reason well because of poverty. You think everybody is from igbo. Goat

3 Likes

Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics) by KIDfurniture(m): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2022
I knew it was cult related attack.. see if u want to live long. Don’t ever join any cult group oh. If you do & u spill blood or kill . Trust me ur child must be killed or u must be killed. U re all puppets in the hands of ur master.. u re all created to be cut short & destroyed

AfricanColumbus:

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7456519/slami-ifeanyi-shot-dead-anambra#118770455

6 Likes

Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics) by olatuns2017: 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

Igbos

Cultists

Drug dealers

Hate

Propaganda

Unaccommodating

Dot nations

No sea

Dry land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics) by FalseProphet1(m): 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2022
Jeon:
Rip.

I wonder how Nigeria will survive if ibo step on that sit...
Shame on you, so you're a tribalist. Ever since hausas has been ruling us have we been safe. Nigerian was even safer under Jonathan than it is under a hausa retired general, and in your myopic mind you believe an Igbo man would make things worse.

I'm truly disappointed in you.

3 Likes

Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics) by DennisEche(m): 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2022
pachigo001:
To you anyone not of your Opinion is Afonja. Okay, lets say i am Afonja. What has become of the SE since the coming of NMK. The SE is now shadow of it self. People are scared to go about their normal businesses , every monday the town is locked because of stupid sit at home. I am very sure you are typing from another region outside the SE, enjoying freedom of movement unlike in the SE where people go to their houses before time.
Shame on you if you stay outside the SE and more shame on you if you stay outside the SE and dont sit at home every monday like in the SE. You are hypocrites.

8 Likes

Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics) by NaijaCover(m): 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics) by Curious346: 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
Vikings .. BkB
Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics) by Bovis(m): 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
The the spirit of confusion (Edi) is present in all the SE states. Their elders needs to cleanse the land
Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics) by ContinuousTortu: 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
Realists:

The Obi-Idiots will come for your head, thinking they are hurting you, forgetting that it's not your Father & Mother they are placing on sit at home Every Mondays & it's not your siblings they killing & using their heads for barbeques on Sunday nights.
Let them continue to exterminate each other by the time you add Asian countries beheading of drugs traffickers who happen to be majorly Igbo youths, United Nations will be forced to declare them endangered species, before Igbo tribe goes to extinction.

the way you think and comment sometimes baffles me.

1 Like

Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics) by Jeon(f): 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2022
FalseProphet1:

and in your myopic mind you believe an Igbo man would make things worse.

Yes, it would be worse.
Look at the rules they laid down in oni. No market, work, school every Monday in Onitsha. No wearing of Black and Black or you will be killed in Eastern region.
People that are having fun under the tree in their own houses will be kidnap and a ransom of money will be demand for their head to be save.... Fail to do that [the kidnappers will tell you the location to find his/her dead body].

This is just the beginning.. unah go say Buhari dy learn work if ibo mistakenly sit-down for ASO

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics) by madapcmod: 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
Say no to cultism

It doesn't pay, even if you are no longer active, you will be seen as sponsor by rival cult groups.

Rest in peace young man

3 Likes

Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics) by RichDad1(m): 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2022
Obi and his rodents quickly condemned what happened in Kaduna, but turn a blind eyes to the gruesome murder of this young man in Anambra. Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics) by Abdulmumin412(m): 2:10pm On Nov 30, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
It will never be well with those who killed this guy. Nigeria is a waste land.
You are causing your own ESN?

2 Likes

Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics) by FalseProphet1(m): 2:10pm On Nov 30, 2022
Jeon:

Yes, it would be worse.
Look at the rules they laid down in oni. No market, work, school every Monday in Onitsha. No wearing of Black and Black or you will be killed in Eastern region.
People that are having fun under the tree in their own houses will be kidnap and a ransom of money will be demand for their head to be save.... Fail to do that [the kidnappers will tell you the location to find his/her dead body].

This is just the beginning.. unah go say Buhari dy learn work if ibo mistakenly sit-down for ASO
And northern Nigeria is safe? Even with all the ESN wahaha in Anambra it's far safer than the North East.

Even the katsina Buhari is from hasn't it been overrun by Bandits?

Don't hide under your illogical conclusion to pretend as if you're concerned about the safety of Nigeria. Just come out plainly and say you hate Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics) by naijknight: 2:14pm On Nov 30, 2022
Mr universe ..shey you dry whine me niiii
Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics) by Okhuadams(m): 2:14pm On Nov 30, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

Most definitely a cult member he killed by the gun he died by the gun

1 Like

Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics) by Jeon(f): 2:14pm On Nov 30, 2022
FalseProphet1:

And northern Nigeria is safe? Even with all the ESN wahaha in Anambra it's far safer than the North East.

Even the katsina Buhari is from hasn't it been overrun by Bandits?

Don't hide under your illogical conclusion to pretend as if you're concerned about the safety of Nigeria. Just come out plainly and say you hate Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics) by Superwave16320: 2:16pm On Nov 30, 2022
The Ipob you breed coming back to haunt you

OkpaNsukkaisBae:
too bad

2 Likes

Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics) by Superwave16320: 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2022
But if car snatch happens in Lagos it is Tinubu's fault according to dead brain foolish Igbos

Danisaint112:

This is a clear case of assassination and not some IPOB/ESN bullshit. Get rid of your tribal hatred and learn to call a spade a spade when you see one.

Stop allowing Peter Obi issue to give you sleepless nights so you don't end up consuming Sniper/hypo.
After accepting Jehovah Accept Peter Obi into your life for the peace to be complete.

Meanwhile, RIP to dead. Such a handsome soul lost to disagreement/group conflict.
May God give his family the fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2022
[quote author=Hobbiton post=118796671]Too many guns in the hands of the underworld men in northern and eastern Nigeria.

This is bad

I know you guys must find way of mentioning NORTHERN in your post.
Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics) by zinaunreal(m): 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2022
Jesus
Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics) by Candidlady: 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2022
FalseProphet1:

Shame on you, so you're a tribalist. Ever since hausas has been ruling us have we been safe. Nigerian was even safer under Jonathan than it is under a hausa retired general, and in your myopic mind you believe an Igbo man would make things worse.

You just threw jabs at the northerners and here you are getting pissed cos she said what she said.. undecided

IaM also disappointed in you

And by the way Iam not a fan of politics ... let the best man win

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) / Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil / Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.