Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? (1149 Views)

Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him / Shettima As Apc VP Candidate And Atiku's Endorsement / Godsday Orubebe Dumps PDP Over Norther Candidate And President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by AfonjaConehead: 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2022
The talk about tinubu mentoring people is crap...how can one man be appointing and choosing who becomes gov,deputy gov,local govt chairman,senator,reps member, agberoes leader without the electorate having any say,how can that be the hallmark of a leader?!
Did we celebrate the likes of the late Ibadan strongman, Adedibu and Olusola Saraki,who held Onto and Kwara states by the jugular?

Tinubu appoints them and they pay him great financial tributes,homages,from state's treasury,was that what the great Awo did?!

They bogus greatness being attributed to tinubu today over the nothingness he achieved far surpasses that of the great and real mentor of men,Awolowo.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by crood: 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2022
Oziens:

You seem to elicit conversations about the choice of presidential candidate to vote for which is good. But, from your postures and responses, it does seem you already have a candidate of your choice. So, why the lies and pretend not to know who to vote for. If you could afford access to Internet, are you saying you haven been listening and/or watching these candidates on various media platforms such as Tvs and Radios?
People you should learn to ignore a Troll who masquerade for nothing. Your kind are part of the woes bedeviling this country due to lies and deceits.

If you like vote for APC & PDP, If suffer nor deny tire una..
mr learn to read and understand before making comment, it is written clearly we are confused and we are gathering fact so we dont make mistake like we did 2015.
Calm down oga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by sonature1: 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2022
No party can beat Peter Obi in any online polls. My plea to all those who normally vote for Peter Obi is to go the polls that day and save this country from the shackles of the evil men who have caged us for decades.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by Ttalk: 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the right person based on competence. Many above have spoken about his qualities but let me add what I admire so much in him that Nigeria needs right now.

Visionary Leadership. Tinubu was recorded as the first governor that dares Obasanjo to create an additional council.

Does Lagos need additional council? Yes

Does 1999 give provision for it? No

How did Tinubu manage the situation?
He simply turned the new council into a development area council.

Did he break any law? No

Did he achieve the result with his decision? A resounding YES

Today, the creation of 37 area councils is the reason behind higher development and IGR in Lagos state compared to other states.

The example above if replicated in the Nigeria system will make a difference. There are so many areas that the constitution, institution, and people would not agree with the right thing that would transform the country, TINUBU is the only one that can come up with a solution that would address those key issues.

Pacesetter. Tinubu is known for his creative ability. Many of what he created are being emulated by Federal and state governments in Nigeria.
LIRB was copied by FG.
Kaduna state government copied his IGR model and today Kaduna is among the top 5 states with the highest IGR

I can go on and on with outstanding quality that separates him from others.

Tinubu success stories don't come as a fiction, rather it is a deliberately planned, and followed-up principles of patience, perseverance, and doggedness that made him transform AD a regional party into a party that merges to take over power at the center.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by madapcmod: 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ttalk:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the right person based on competence. Many above have spoken about his qualities but let me add what I admire so much in him that Nigeria needs right now.

Visionary Leadership. Tinubu was recorded as the first governor that dares Obasanjo to create an additional council.

Did he break any law? No

Today, the creation of 37 area councils is the reason behind higher development and IGR in Lagos state compared to other states.

The example above if replicated in the Nigeria system will make a difference. There are so many areas that the constitution, institution, and people would not agree with the right thing that would transform the country, TINUBU is the only one that can come up with a solution that would address those key issues.

Pacesetter. Tinubu is known for his creative ability. Many of what he created are being emulated by Federal and state governments in Nigeria.
LIRB was copied by FG.
Kaduna state government copied his IGR model and today Kaduna is among the top 5 states with the highest IGR

Tinubu success stories don't come as a fiction, rather it is a deliberately planned, and followed-up principles of patience, perseverance, and doggedness that made him transform AD a regional party into a party that merges to take over power at the center.

That was Thieefnubu of years ago, not the present brain dead one that can't even address Nigerians on TV

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by Ttalk: 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2022
madapcmod:

That was Thieefnubu of years ago, not the present brain dead one that can't even address Nigerians on TV

By their deed you shall know them. A thread of over 20 post with no abuse but you burst in here to throw insult.
Is that not a sign you have nothing you can use to campaign for your candidate?

If we check your record you will be Obidient

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by somegirl1: 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2022
Funny, you've clearly made your choice; who are you kidding?
Vote whomsoever you please. You will partake in bearing the consequences.
Those of us who have firsthand experience of working systems will vote leaders, not dictators, who hold their employees, the citizens, in high enough regard.
Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by Ttalk: 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
AfonjaConehead:
If you vote for tinubu or Atiku it will be "business as usual" and it will be difficult to remove them after four years if they misgovern.

But it cannot be business as usual with Peter Obi and he can easily be voted out if he flops after four years.
People be wise o

What did Obi do as a governor that differentiate him from old politicians? Tinubu on record created additional LCDA which is not the norm. He maintained his position even when he was being punished by seizure of Lagos LG allocation. Tell me one thing Obi did that distinguished him from old politicians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by NigeriaIsGreat: 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2022
madapcmod:

Peter Obi of Labour Party for the following reasons.

1. He is a man of integrity with little or no corruption tags

2. He has been addressing Nigerians and marshalling out his plans on how to lift Nigerians out of poverty by moving from consumption to production

3. We have tested 16yrs of PDP, and now 8
Yes of APC is worse. Let's do away from these two parties and try a new party without the corrupt structure weighing Nigeria down

4. Obi without structure will have no option than work for ordinary Nigerians compared to APC and PDP that will use National assembly to thwart any effort to make the President sit up. Eg Lawan the rubber stamp senate President loyalty is to the party than Nigerians.

5. Among the top 3 candidates, Obi is the most fit both physically and intellectually. We have seen how he multitask, attending to multiple functions, showing empathy to ordinary Nigerians during tragedy. This is lacking in present Buhari led APC, where Nigerians will die in numbers without an address or visit by the President.

6. Obi has shown that prudence and reduction of cost of governance is one of the way to save money for projects, he did it in Anambra and reduced frivolous and extravagant ways politicians waste resources and was able to save and leave fund for the state.

7. At this time when the economy is nose diving, Nigeria needs an economist that understands the micro and macro economy strategies to navigate and pull out. As a former bank Executive, a multi business owner, he knows and understands the intricacies of economic indices and will not be deceived nor confused by the economic team, unlike having BAT whose brain is already dead like Buhari. No input, anything they suggest, he takes.

8. Obi has hammered that the large arable lands if the North will be the next oil. We need him to revitalise Agriculture and make food production abundant, hence cheaper commodities and abundance harvest

9. Obi is youth friendly, he will definitely involve out IT savvy youths in governance, bringing innovative ideas and all inclusive govt to all.

10. Obi is not a bigot. He has repeatedly told Nigerians to vote him not because he is Igbo or Christian, but vote him for his earned integrity, verifiable records in Education, hospital, roads, etc in the past. Others are claiming Emilokan or Hausa vote for Atiku. Obi is saying vote me for my competence and if I don't deliver, vote me out after 4yrs.

Obi Datti is the best and most qualified candidate. I enjoin you to join the winning team and be OBIdient
let me address you accordingly

1. Prof Chukwuma Soludo categorically state that Obi is the best repackaged fraud and monumental failure that worth next to nothing. He also asserted that Obi knows he won't come distant third and he knows we know that too

I'm pretty sure you don't know Obi more than his kinsmen? You aren't educated, smarter, well exposed than Prof Chukwuma Soludo right?

2. He has been addressing Nigerians with no manifesto in place? Biko who does that kwan? Even the so called saner climes you inferiority complex guys always make reference about do have Manifesto for their political offices.

3. Obi is a known PDP man whose boss is the presidential candidate of PDP. If truly you want a new Nigeria and not being sentimental and hypocritical about it then Obi is not an option. Let's try SDP, AA and what have you. These guys doesn't pay homage to the two leading political party unlike Obi who's part and parcel of PDP

4. I'm glad you accepted Obi doesn't have structure. Obi without structure cannot even win the election so there's no point educating you further on that

5. The last time i checked, you aren't Obi neither Tinubu nor Atiku doctor to have assumed one person is fit than the other. Besides, Obi was fit while he was a governor in Anambra. What did he do special than every other governors? Where are his achievements, antecedents and legacies running till date that speaks for him? Where are the people he worked with as a governor? Where are they?

6. Obi diverted the state resources into his family business. What will you call that please? That aside, the so called money some of you guys claimed he saved was just illusion. Savings isn't an investment. While would a sitting governor chose to save the state resources when there are projects, infrastructures to invest into? That's penny wise pounds foolish

7. Obi is one of the importer of groceries in Nigeria over 35 years at the detriment of our economy, currency and local goods. Driving down the value of our currency. The so called Obi who couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote BUA, Adeleke etcetera. I believed charity begins at home. You can't give what you don't have. Obi cannot give Nigerians what he failed to give (a small state) his people

8. The same northerners Ndigbo hate with passion? The same northerners Ndigbo hate with every drop of their blood? The same northerners Ndigbo often call cow? The same northerners Peter Obi put one of their governor (elrufai) in house arrest claiming what does a fulani man want in Ndigbo state? The same northerners Obi sent packing to their states? Lol. You can only fool yourself not the northerners

9. Lol, The same youths Peter Obi killed as a governor of Anambra state during the MASSOB protest in 2006 and 2013 and throw their bodies inside the Ezu river? which candidate is alien to youths please? Which candidate hate the youths please?

10. Lol, Obi is not a biggot? Same Obi who has been throwing the religious card and sentiment? Same Obi who has turned the church to campaign ground? How many mosques has the so called Obi visited so far bikonu?

I leave you and your fellow obidience to una conscience, that is if una get any though

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by crood: 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2022
front page material! Cc: nlfpmod

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by Ttalk: 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

1. Prof Chukwuma Soludo categorically state that Obi is the best repackaged fraud and monumental failure that worth next to nothing. He also asserted that Obi knows he won't come distant third and he knows we know that too

I'm pretty sure you don't know Obi more than his kinsmen? You aren't educated, smarter, well exposed than Prof Chukwuma Soludo right?

2. He has been addressing Nigerians with no manifesto in place? Biko who does that kwan? Even the so called saner climes you inferiority complex guys always make reference about do have Manifesto for their political offices.

3. Obi is a known PDP man whose boss is the presidential candidate of PDP. If truly you want a new Nigeria and not being sentimental and hypocritical about it then Obi is not an option. Let's try SDP, AA and what have you. These guys doesn't pay homage to the two leading political party unlike Obi who's part and parcel of PDP

4. I'm glad you accepted Obi doesn't have structure. Obi without structure cannot even win the election so there's no point educating you further on that

5. The last time i checked, you aren't Obi neither Tinubu nor Atiku doctor to have assumed one person is fit than the other. Besides, Obi was fit while he was a governor in Anambra. What did he do special than every other governors? Where are his achievements, antecedents and legacies running till date that speaks for him? Where are the people he worked with as a governor? Where are they?

6. Obi diverted the state resources into his family business. What will you call that please? That aside, the so called money some of you guys claimed he saved was just illusion. Savings isn't an investment. While would a sitting governor chose to save the state resources when there are projects, infrastructures to invest into? That's penny wise pounds foolish

7. Obi is one of the importer of groceries in Nigeria over 35 years at the detriment of our economy, currency and local goods. Driving down the value of our currency. The so called Obi who couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote BUA, Adeleke etcetera. I believed charity begins at home. You can't give what you don't have. Obi cannot give Nigerians what he failed to give (a small state) his people

8. The same northerners Ndigbo hate with passion? The same northerners Ndigbo hate with every drop of their blood? The same northerners Ndigbo often call cow? The same northerners Peter Obi put one of their governor (elrufai) in house arrest claiming what does a fulani man want in Ndigbo state? The same northerners Obi sent packing to their states? Lol. You can only fool yourself not the northerners

9. Lol, The same youths Peter Obi killed as a governor of Anambra state during the MASSOB protest in 2006 and 2013 and throw their bodies inside the Ezu river? which candidate is alien to youths please? Which candidate hate the youths please?

10. Lol, Obi is not a biggot? Same Obi who has been throwing the religious card and sentiment? Same Obi who has turned the church to campaign ground? How many mosques has the so called Obi visited so far bikonu?

I leave you and your fellow obidience to una conscience, that is if una get any though

There's nothing to add. Comparing Tinubu and Obi is like comparing Akamu with Pounded Yam and egusi soup. They are food but serves different purpose, Obi can only be appeal to those who can't think, he can't win governorship election in my state based on his track record. He is a mediocre and underachiever

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by Anyiamaka: 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Ashiwaju Ahmad Bola Tinubu.

The presidential job requires experience, capacity and capabilities which are the attributes of Tinubu.

His performance as Lagos Governor us there for everyone to see.

Anyone who wished to be President should show us what he has done before and how he did it not about sweet-talking.

We need the doers and thinkers not the motivational speakers who doesn't have manifesto

Tinubu is not employable and Nigeria deserves the best

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by AfonjaConehead: 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ttalk:

What did Obi do as a governor that differentiate him from old politicians? Tinubu on record created additional LCDA which is not the norm. He maintained his position even when he was being punished by seizure of Lagos LG allocation. Tell me one thing Obi did that distinguished him from old politicians

It is on record that tinubu created additional LCDAs and your life come better hahahahahahahahaaaa!!!!
Jeeezzz!!!! OMG

So whatcha tryna say now is,we should also celebrate the likes of Abacha for creating additional states,huh!?

So much for Nigerian mentality

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by AfonjaConehead: 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2022
crood:
I know a lot of people will insult me, but the reason why am asking this question is because we that do not travel likely do not know what is happening in another place, because we are not that privileged in life.
the choice we have are low, i can tell you i was born and brought up all my life in the same village and state.
on like when we voted a party into power in 2015 we thought we made the right choice but now all we get is disappointment, starvation, hunger and hardship, so which now leaves us with confusion and doubt on whom to vote for to push this country further to development.
As someone that can mobilize and arrange people together to get their vote, who should we vote for?
i belong to a group of meeting that i could deliver 55 people to vote for any candidate/party i choose
Drop tribalissim aside and help educate us to know who to choose and why.
Knowledge is power, lack of knowledge is why majority vote in violence and bad leader.
Give reasons and fact on whom we should vote for, thanks.
Some people that hate to hear the truth might stop commenting after reading this straight to the point post grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by AfonjaConehead: 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ttalk:

Did he break any law? No

LIRB was copied by FG.

The question is,how many states in Nigeria are like Lagos?
Which state in Nigeria is like Lagos before and after tinubu?
You people just talk and talk without any real substance

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by PapaHadum: 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
I'll quote you, "planning is indispensable"
Planing, manifesto is very necessary in public services

Ordinary student unionism is so damn demanding that you'll get frustrated if you truly want to work, this is Firsthand experience has I've never held any Political position.

So if you now have someone who's vying as the number one man of the most populous African Nation and opined that, action plan is not necessary, would you support him?

Although who you support his even the victim here. Obi said there's no need for PLANS towards his own presidency. He'll only be doing and directing our affairs with whatever or wherever his brain goes. That's unpreparednes s and a red flag

How many if Buhari's beautifully planned manifesto did he deliver as at today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by Earthstorms(m): 6:22am On Dec 01, 2022
Ttalk:

Did he break any law? No

LIRB was copied by FG.

You are a liar.

Tinubu was not the first to create area councils in Nigeria.

Tinubu did not create 37 area councils at first, he created local government areas and only decided to copy delta and bayelsa states and changed them to area councils when the local governments he created was denied federal government subvention for 2 years.

Ibori was the first to create area councils in Nigeria.

Tinubu went against the constitution and created local governments, Obasanjo asked him to stop but he refused, that resulted in Obasanjo withholding the local governments subvention until he complied.

Ibori was smarter. Prior to 1999 Warri was embroiled in war between the Ijaws and the Itsekiris over local government creation and administration, to bring about peace, Ibori created area councils for the Ijaws, Itsekiris and the urhobos in the 3 Warri local governments. For the past 22 years that Ibori implemented this solution there has been peace in Warri and the local government subvention was not withheld by the federal government because Ibori was smarter and followed the law.

Even bayelsa copied it and created 24 area councils from their 8 local governments peacefully.

Tinubu later copied delta and bayelsa states after federal government withheld Lagos local government subvention for about 2 years.

You APC people should stop lying and deceiving the people. The people are still suffering from your lies of 2015, you now want to build 2023 on lies as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by kolaaderin: 7:11am On Dec 01, 2022
Simple instruction is to sell your product, some people are just here to oppose another peoples product without telling us what their own product could offer.
Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by kolaaderin: 7:12am On Dec 01, 2022
Earthstorms:

You are a liar.

Tinubu was not the first to create area councils in Nigeria.

Tinubu did not create 37 area councils at first, he created local government areas and only decided to copy delta and bayelsa states and changed them to area councils when the local governments he created was denied federal government subvention for 2 years.

Ibori was the first to create area councils in Nigeria.

Tinubu went against the constitution and created local governments, Obasanjo asked him to stop but he refused, that resulted in Obasanjo withholding the local governments subvention until he complied.

Ibori was smarter. Prior to 1999 Warri was embroiled in war between the Ijaws and the Itsekiris over local government creation and administration, to bring about peace, Ibori created area councils for the Ijaws, Itsekiris and the urhobos in the 3 Warri local governments. For the past 22 years that Ibori implemented this solution there has been peace in Warri and the local government subvention was not withheld by the federal government because Ibori was smarter and followed the law.

Even bayelsa copied it and created 24 area councils from their 8 local governments peacefully.

Tinubu later copied delta and bayelsa states after federal government withheld Lagos local government subvention for about 2 years.

You APC people should stop lying and deceiving the people. The people are still suffering from your lies of 2015, you now want to build 2023 on lies as well.

There was no mistake in 2015. Nigerian did the right thing with GEJ. Buhari and Tinubu may be of the same party, but they are two different people.
2015 is no mistake, Nigerian situation could be worse than this with the way GEJ was handling things then but we never can tell since we did not tread that part.
Only shallow thinking people will argue GEJ could have done better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by kolaaderin: 7:27am On Dec 01, 2022
PapaHadum:

How many if Buhari's beautifully planned manifesto did he deliver as at today?

And you think someone without clear manifesto could have anything to offer in the face of an underperforming plans.
Some much for the Z generations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by BATified2023: 8:29am On Dec 01, 2022
MadamExcellency:

Plan is necessary are indispensable. However, good planning and developmental blueprint have never been in short supply in Nigeria rather the character and political will to choose the people above the political elites.
so how do u hold a man with no manifesto accountable for his actions?

U as a lady,will u get married to a man who doesn’t tell u his plans,his future ambitions n co?

How to u question him if he does anything u ain’t comfortable with?
Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by BATified2023: 8:31am On Dec 01, 2022
AfonjaConehead:
If you vote for tinubu or Atiku it will be "business as usual" and it will be difficult to remove them after four years if they misgovern.

But it cannot be business as usual with Peter Obi and he can easily be voted out if he flops after four years.
People be wise o
tell us 5 things Peter obi did better than tinubu as governor?
Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by BATified2023: 8:52am On Dec 01, 2022
madapcmod:

Peter Obi of Labour Party for the following reasons.

1. He is a man of integrity with little or no corruption tags

2. He has been addressing Nigerians and marshalling out his plans on how to lift Nigerians out of poverty by moving from consumption to production

3. We have tested 16yrs of PDP, and now 8
Years of APC is worse. Let's do away from these two parties and try a new party without the corrupt structure weighing Nigeria down

4. Obi without structure will have no option than work for ordinary Nigerians compared to APC and PDP that will use National assembly to thwart any effort to make the President sit up. Eg Lawan the rubber stamp senate President loyalty is to the party than Nigerians.

5. Among the top 3 candidates, Obi is the most fit both physically and intellectually. We have seen how he multitask, attending to multiple functions, showing empathy to ordinary Nigerians during tragedy. This is lacking in present Buhari led APC, where Nigerians will die in numbers without an address or visit by the President.

6. Obi has shown that prudence and reduction of cost of governance is one of the way to save money for projects, he did it in Anambra and reduced frivolous and extravagant ways politicians waste resources and was able to save and leave fund for the state.

7. At this time when the economy is nose diving, Nigeria needs an economist that understands the micro and macro economy strategies to navigate and pull out. As a former bank Executive, a multi business owner, he knows and understands the intricacies of economic indices and will not be deceived nor confused by the economic team, unlike having BAT whose brain is already dead like Buhari. No input, anything they suggest, he takes.

8. Obi has hammered that the large arable lands if the North will be the next oil. We need him to revitalise Agriculture and make food production abundant, hence cheaper commodities and abundance harvest

9. Obi is youth friendly, he will definitely involve our IT savvy youths in governance, bringing innovative ideas and all inclusive govt to all.

10. Obi is not a bigot. He has repeatedly told Nigerians to vote him not because he is Igbo or Christian, but vote him for his earned integrity, verifiable records in Education, hospital, roads, etc in the past. Others are claiming Emilokan or Hausa vote for Atiku. Obi is saying vote me for my competence and if I don't deliver, vote me out after 4yrs.

Obi Datti is the best and most qualified candidate. I enjoin you to join the winning team and be OBIdient
1…u claim he’s a man of integrity but 250 million naira cash was found with him n it was also established that he diverted state fund into personal business n also stashed state fund into his daughters teenage account….if that’s not corruption then what is it?do u know if it were to b a saner clime he would b jailed?

2……he wants to lift people of a whole 36 states out of poverty but he couldn’t lift people of anambra out of poverty,poverty index rose when he was governor so what do u have to say?

He said he wants to move us from consumption to production but he’s one of d biggest importer in Nigeria

So are u telling us he will kill his business?anambra is one of the most industrialized state in Nigeria with strong production strength but obi was still d highest importer……if he couldn’t do it then how will he do it now?

A man can’t manage just 1 room n u want us to give him 36 rooms, I don’t think that’s wise

3…..so u are saying peter obi is a new man now because he moved from pdp to Labour Party

Will tinubu also become an angel if he move to sdp tomorrow?

4….one thing is that loyalty always goes to the leader so don’t believe it will b different from obi,he who pays d piper dictates d tune

E.g el rufai was buhari worst enemy that year n he made it know buhari was the only retired military officer with no honors but today they are best of everything

So lock up about that,if Peter obi wins he will still mingle with these people u call devils

E never win self but he’s already mingling with gumi,obj,ibb,enenche n co

5…..the same obi is playing to the gallery,a man who can’t quench d fire in his house is planning to kill a rat in another man’s house

Which part has he played in calming d security situation in d east?
As an ex governor which role is he playing in addressing insecurity in anambra his home state?

Have u forgotten that charity begins at home?

6…….u are just another idiot on the lose for referring tinubu as a dead brain.

If tinubu is brain dead who is your father

I was trying to b reasonable with u before but d ipob madness in u gave u out
Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by BATified2023: 8:53am On Dec 01, 2022
madapcmod:

if tinubu is brain dead where is your brain alive father?
Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by AfonjaConehead: 9:01am On Dec 01, 2022
BATified2023:
tell us 5 things Peter obi did better than tinubu as governor?
If they tell you,it's gonna be a waste of time cos even your principal,a mere human being like Peter Obi said it is a disgrace for him to mention the name Peter Obi..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by julaion: 9:09am On Dec 01, 2022
MadamExcellency:

PETER Obi can easily be removed (resign or impeached) if he fails to perform to the expectations of Nigerians than the other Hulks contesting on the platform of APC or PDP, who would rather kill thousands if not millions to stay in power.
You think presidency is like governor,I wonder how some people like you passed through school
Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by julaion: 9:13am On Dec 01, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

He is doing his monthly job...but the silent majority will vote obi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dora Akunyili's Daughter Talks About The Man Peter Obi / BREAKING!! Tinubu/shettima PCC Media Director Bayo Onanuga Confirms Peter Obi / Kogi Soldiers Show Bravery In Arresting APC Thugs Despite Governor's Harrasment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.