Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,462 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? (1170 Views)

Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him / Shettima As Apc VP Candidate And Atiku's Endorsement / Godsday Orubebe Dumps PDP Over Norther Candidate And President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by crood: 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2022
I know a lot of people will insult me, but the reason why am asking this question is because we that do not travel likely do not know what is happening in another place, because we are not that privileged in life.
the choice we have are low, i can tell you i was born and brought up all my life in the same village and state.
on like when we voted a party into power in 2015 we thought we made the right choice but now all we get is disappointment, starvation, hunger and hardship, so which now leaves us with confusion and doubt on whom to vote for to push this country further to development.
As someone that can mobilize and arrange people together to get their vote, who should we vote for?
i belong to a group of meeting that i could deliver 55 people to vote for any candidate/party i choose
Drop tribalissim aside and help educate us to know who to choose and why.
Knowledge is power, lack of knowledge is why majority vote in violence and bad leader.
Give reasons and fact on whom we should vote for, thanks.
Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by MadamExcellency: 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2022
Peter Obi of the Labour Party.

Character is the first quality of a leader, competence and compassion are next and he got them in abundant supply.

No country will progress with no standards or morals.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by crood: 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2022
MadamExcellency:

Character.
ma, anymore fact and reasons please?
i belong toa group of meeting that i could deliver 55 people to vote for any candidate/party i choose and they will follow me, help us make the right choice please.
Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by MadamExcellency: 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2022
crood:
ma, anymore fact and reasons please?
i belong toa group of meeting that i could deliver 55 people to vote for any candidate/party i choose and they will follow me, help us make the right choice please.

PETER Obi can easily be removed (resign or impeached) if he fails to perform to the expectations of Nigerians than the other Hulks contesting on the platform of APC or PDP, who would rather kill thousands if not millions to stay in power.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by crood: 2:46pm On Nov 30, 2022
MadamExcellency:

PETER Obi can easily be removed (resign or impeached) if he fails to perform to the expectations of Nigerians than the other Hulks contesting on the platform of APC or PDP, who would rather kill thousands if not millions to stay in power.
although power change some people but it does make sense, let hear more
Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by babyfaceafrica: 2:46pm On Nov 30, 2022
Anybody you like. Make everybody do their thing
Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by Felimax(m): 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2022
Atiku/Okowa is your best choice.

If you are really serious you don't want to make the same mistake you made in 2015 then PDP is your best choice for devolution of power and recovery of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by crood: 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
Anybody you like. Make everybody do their thing
This is the reason why we find ourselves and country in this situation today
Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by RZArecta(m): 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu
APC
Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ashiwaju Ahmad Bola Tinubu.

The presidential job requires experience, capacity and capabilities which are the attributes of Tinubu.

His performance as Lagos Governor us there for everyone to see.

Anyone who wished to be President should show us what he has done before and how he did it not about sweet-talking.

We need the doers and thinkers not the motivational speakers who doesn't have manifesto

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by MadamExcellency: 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
crood:

PETER OBI is the least compromised candidate among the big four that can easily be blackmailed by foreign machinery and power brokers to do their bidding.

4 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2022
I have a question for you, if you wants to build a how, is plan necessary or not?

MadamExcellency:

Character is the first quality of a leader, competence and compassion are next and he got them in abundant supply.

No country will progress with no standards or morals.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by MansoryMX(m): 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2022
Felimax:

If you are really serious you don't want to make the same mistake you made in 2015 then PDP is your best choice for devolution of power and recovery of Nigeria.

Okow is my State governor and a very useless one at such, I will rather vote Obi/Datti or Kwankwanso but certainly not Atiku! God forbid BAThing.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by crood: 2:57pm On Nov 30, 2022
Felimax:

ok let hear more from other before we reach conclusion
Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by MadamExcellency: 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2022
crood:

PETER OBI is the least compromised candidate among the big four that can't easily be blackmailed by foreign machinery and power brokers to do their bidding.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by crood: 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
RZArecta:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu APC
reason please?
Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by crood: 3:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

The presidential job requires experience, capacity and capabilities which are the attributes of Tinubu.

Anyone who wished to be President should show us what he has done before and how he did it not about sweet-talking.

We need the doers and thinkers not the motivational speakers who doesn't have manifesto
Good point, fella
but are you not concern about age and health?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by babyfaceafrica: 3:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
crood:
This is the reason why we find ourselves and country in this situation today

Everybody should have their choice. If you like Obi, if you like Mikano, if you like BAT, everybody should do their thing.. one man one vote.. no be me go tell you who to vote.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by MadamExcellency: 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
I have a question for you, if you wants to build a how, is plan necessary or not?

Plan is necessary are indispensable. However, good planning and developmental blueprint have never been in short supply in Nigeria rather the character and political will to choose the people above the political elites.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by crood: 3:07pm On Nov 30, 2022
babyfaceafrica:

Everybody should have their choice. If you like Obi, if you like Mikano, if you like BAT, everybody should do their thing.. one man one vote.. no be me go tell you who to vote.
You are getting this all wrong, it is our right asa citizen to decide and votea good leader so that we can make this country great again.
Like i said i have 55 people i can deliver to vote anyone i vote, i know how i get them and why they choose to follow me so i need to guide them to vote the right person this time around.
Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2022
I'll quote you, "planning is indispensable"
Planing, manifesto is very necessary in public services

Ordinary student unionism is so damn demanding that you'll get frustrated if you truly want to work, this is Firsthand experience has I've never held any Political position.

So if you now have someone who's vying as the number one man of the most populous African Nation and opined that, action plan is not necessary, would you support him?

Although who you support his even the victim here. Obi said there's no need for PLANS towards his own presidency. He'll only be doing and directing our affairs with whatever or wherever his brain goes. That's unpreparedness and a red flag

MadamExcellency:

Plan is necessary are indispensable. However, good planning and developmental blueprint have never been in short supply in Nigeria rather the character and political will to choose the people above the political elites.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by NigeriaIsGreat: 3:12pm On Nov 30, 2022
crood:
I know a lot of people will insult me, but the reason why am asking this question is because we that do not travel likely do not know what is happening in another place, because we are not that privileged in life.
the choice we have are low, i can tell you i was born and brought up all my life in the same village and state.
on like when we voted a party into power in 2015 we thought we made the right choice but now all we get is disappointment, starvation, hunger and hardship, so which now leaves us with confusion and doubt on whom to vote for to push this country further to development.
As someone that can mobilize and arrange people together to get their vote, who should we vote for?
i belong to a group of meeting that i could deliver 55 people to vote for any candidate/party i choose
Knowledge is power, lack of knowledge is why majority vote in violence and bad leader.
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the right candidate

He has a solid achievements, antecedents and legacies running till date that speaks for him

Vote a candidate who would replicate what he has done in the past at the federal level

Please vote for a candidate who's a good human resources

Bola Ahmed Tinubu has invested in human resources cut across the federation

The hallmark of a true and born leader is not just the ability to rule well but also the ability to nurture and groom associates

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a goal getter. There's absolutely nothing he touches that doesn't excel

He fought the military to a standstill

He makes people

He follow up on them

He forgives routinely

He fights to teach not to kill

He is a pillar of Democracy

Mentor of great Men

I can always go on and on

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria to succeed Muhammad Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by RZArecta(m): 3:12pm On Nov 30, 2022
crood:
reason please?
democratic observation

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2022
As it's clear, older age is even a necessity for that position because as we age, we gamer experiences which is what is needed for any President. Evidence is there across the World.

As for health, only doctor of Tinubu can tell you his State of health. Someone who's traveling around the country is hale and hearty to govern to me.
Presidency is not a football playing position
crood:
Good point, fella
but are you not concern about age and health?

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by crood: 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the right candidate

He has a solid achievements, antecedents and legacies running till date that speaks for him

Vote a candidate who would replicate what he has done in the past at the federal level

Bola Ahmed Tinubu has invested in human resources cut across the federation

The hallmark of a true and born leader is not just the ability to rule well but also the ability to nurture and groom associates

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a goal getter. There's absolutely nothing he touches that doesn't exist

He fought the military to a standstill

He makes people

He follow up on them

He forgives routinely

He fights to teach not to kill

He is a pillar of Democracy

Mentor of great Men

I can always go on and on

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria to succeed Muhammad Buhari

good, let seewhom my 55 votes will be for.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by crood: 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
As it's clear, older age is even a necessity for that position because as we age, we gamer experiences which is what is needed for any President. Evidence is there across the World.

As for health, only doctor of Tinubu can tell you his State of health. Someone who's traveling around the country is hale and hearty to govern to me.
Presidency is not a football playing position
Nice point too

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by AfonjaConehead: 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2022
If you vote for tinubu or Atiku it will be "business as usual" and it will be difficult to remove them after four years if they misgovern.

But it cannot be business as usual with Peter Obi and he can easily be voted out if he flops after four years.
People be wise o

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by babyfaceafrica: 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2022
crood:
You are getting this all wrong, it is our right asa citizen to decide and votea good leader so that we can make this country great again.
Like i said i have 55 people i can deliver to vote anyone i vote, i know how i get them and why they choose to follow me so i need to guide them to vote the right person this time around.

A good leader is relative
For some people na Obi, others na Tinubu, others na Atiku..... Asides God, there is no general good leader... Make eveybody do their thing abeg. I ain't convincing anybody, we are all adults!

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by AfonjaConehead: 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

You people just lie about which of Lagos state govs really worked to develop Lagos.
I was in Lagos when tinubu was gov and he basically left Lagos same way he met it:a big mess.

Oshodi was a big mess and an eyesore when he left Lagos.
Apart from Jakande,the next ex govs that did good jobs in terms of development,was Fashola and Ambode. They did a lot of development in Lagos state so much that tinubu wanted to change them after four years as they spent Lagos state money on Lagos development and not paying tribute to "godfather".
Unfortunately he only succeeded with Ambode as the people stood behind Fashola.
It's on record he tried his best to kick Fashola out after four years of good developmental works in Lagos state.

Under Fashola,Oshodi was transformed to what is is today with Ambode constructing that world class terminal. Ambode also laid the foundation for Agege bridge. The Abule Egba bridge was also constructed under Ambode's govt,so what exactly did tinubu do in Lagos state?
They said he is a mentor,mentor of who,good govs like Ambode that he kicked out?
Good govs like Fashola he almost kicked out?

The whole of Ojuelegba from Lawanson,to Yaba/tejuoso were eyesores all through tinubu's govt but Fashola transformed the whole place using Julius Berger. He did same in Mushin/Olosa all the way to Oshodi.....

Fashola is just silent today cos he doesn't wanna stir the hornet's nest but mark my words,time shall come when he,Fashola will speak up.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by Oziens: 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2022
crood:
You seem to elicit conversations about the choice of presidential candidate to vote for which is good. But, from your postures and responses, it does seem you already have a candidate of your choice. So, why the lies and pretend not to know who to vote for. If you could afford access to Internet, are you saying you haven been listening and/or watching these candidates on various media platforms such as Tvs and Radios?
People you should learn to ignore a Troll who masquerade for nothing. Your kind are part of the woes bedeviling this country due to lies and deceits.

If you like vote for APC & PDP, If suffer nor deny tire una..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Presidental Candidate And Party For We To Vote For? by madapcmod: 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2022
crood:

Peter Obi of Labour Party for the following reasons.

1. He is a man of integrity with little or no corruption tags

2. He has been addressing Nigerians and marshalling out his plans on how to lift Nigerians out of poverty by moving from consumption to production

3. We have tested 16yrs of PDP, and now 8
Years of APC is worse. Let's do away from these two parties and try a new party without the corrupt structure weighing Nigeria down

4. Obi without structure will have no option than work for ordinary Nigerians compared to APC and PDP that will use National assembly to thwart any effort to make the President sit up. Eg Lawan the rubber stamp senate President loyalty is to the party than Nigerians.

5. Among the top 3 candidates, Obi is the most fit both physically and intellectually. We have seen how he multitask, attending to multiple functions, showing empathy to ordinary Nigerians during tragedy. This is lacking in present Buhari led APC, where Nigerians will die in numbers without an address or visit by the President.

6. Obi has shown that prudence and reduction of cost of governance is one of the way to save money for projects, he did it in Anambra and reduced frivolous and extravagant ways politicians waste resources and was able to save and leave fund for the state.

7. At this time when the economy is nose diving, Nigeria needs an economist that understands the micro and macro economy strategies to navigate and pull out. As a former bank Executive, a multi business owner, he knows and understands the intricacies of economic indices and will not be deceived nor confused by the economic team, unlike having BAT whose brain is already dead like Buhari. No input, anything they suggest, he takes.

8. Obi has hammered that the large arable lands if the North will be the next oil. We need him to revitalise Agriculture and make food production abundant, hence cheaper commodities and abundance harvest

9. Obi is youth friendly, he will definitely involve our IT savvy youths in governance, bringing innovative ideas and all inclusive govt to all.

10. Obi is not a bigot. He has repeatedly told Nigerians to vote him not because he is Igbo or Christian, but vote him for his earned integrity, verifiable records in Education, hospital, roads, etc in the past. Others are claiming Emilokan or Hausa vote for Atiku. Obi is saying vote me for my competence and if I don't deliver, vote me out after 4yrs.

Obi Datti is the best and most qualified candidate. I enjoin you to join the winning team and be OBIdient

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brymo As A Symbol Of Vicious Tribalism In South West Politics / How Can Lagos Be No Man's Land But Abuja Isn't ? / Alliance Talks: Join Tinubu Rather Than Atiku, Kwankwaso – Ohanaeze Tells Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.