Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo (25614 Views)

The Obidient Supporters Wants Tinubu's Government To Fail - Bayo Onanuga / Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. / Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by historic: 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
kingmaster2009:

Let Obi go and debate with his mate in politics ....

Let him go and debate with Sowere,

Let Tinubu go and play with his grand children just like what every grandfather does!

His mates are already in the old people's home
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by IfnobeGod20: 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
Ayo25:
Leave long story, Obi is duplicitous, Obi is fake. We can see through all his shenanigans. He ia going nowhere if he likes let him attend all the churches in Nigeria uninvited. Churches are not campaign grounds, they are spiritual homes.
Obi is going no where but you cannot do a day without talking ill of him. Meaning you're so much afraid if him. Anyone not going anywhere, should ordinarily be neglected.
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by Ayo25: 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2022
My friend it is what you Obidenses give that you are getting albeit on a larger and bigger scale. No one has monopoly of vawulence.
You lot think you can run other candidates aground abi. By February your Obi will be in pieces. Afraid of him my foot.
IfnobeGod20:

Obi is going no where but you cannot do a day without talking ill of him. Meaning you're so much afraid if him. Anyone not going anywhere, should ordinarily be neglected.
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by Donake: 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2022
Asides the core states in the Northwest and NorthEast there is no part of the middle belt and South that dont moan over the rising profile of the candidacy of Obi in Labour Party.

If he was in APGA,it would have been easier labelling it an "Igbo party",he joined labour paining them more.

Come 2023,Nigerians would be loud!!!
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by kenolsquad(m): 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2022
This Key-Amù of a turd keeps proving repeatedly how much of a "foolish" fool he truly is.
Impeccable show of idiocy and emptiness
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by Mrmb: 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
slivertongue:

Tinubu I repeat can't give any candidate conditions both are candidates and only INEC can raise requirements.

He can go and debate with others, excluding Atiku. Jagaban is out of reach for him. He is way above him, he should debate with sowore. Both are in the same category
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by slivertongue: 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mrmb:

He can go and debate with others, excluding Atiku. Jagaban is out of reach for him. He is way above him, he should debate with sowore. Both are in the same category

How can a fumbling man be above those who are sound and steady? Kai
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by Mrmb: 11:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
slivertongue:

How can a fumbling man be above those who are sound and steady? Kai

Tender your test results that shows he is not sound, for you to know you must have tested him. And tour obi that keeps gibing wrong statistics is very sound abi. Na why Naija no gree grow be this
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by slivertongue: 11:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mrmb:

Tender your test results that shows he is not sound, for you to know you must have tested him. And tour obi that keeps gibing wrong statistics is very sound abi. Na why Naija no gree grow be this

Let your fumbling candidate give the stats if he can.
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by TheOgaBoss: 11:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
dumahi:
This guy has rubbished the glory of SANship beyond repair.
the 'SANship' has always been political, it never had any glory.
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by ambale(m): 12:05am On Dec 02, 2022
At this point if you are a SAN in this country, I no dey rate you again.

You must prove that you deserve that title, cos what the heck is a supposed learned man dey talk

Plenty nonsense
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by GoodLife4live: 1:18am On Dec 02, 2022
cjudy:
Keyamo you’re sensible. You’re a big fool

OSU attack the message not the messanger...

Oya defend dis let know who is fool among both of u

Peter Obi and his supporters constantly insult all Nigerians each day who are not aligned with them. This is acknowledged throughout the country. They pretend they are angry youths (forgetting that Peter Obi was an active part of that past they are angry about). In actual fact, if you really calmly take the census, ninety-five percent of the so-called ‘angry’ persons are of either of one ethnicity or one religion, thereby promoting division in this country.
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by GoodLife4live: 1:21am On Dec 02, 2022
brunobaba:

"This is an insult to many Nigerians"
We agree,shebi it is our insult.
We will still Vote Obi/Datti.
the census had shown that majority fools pretending to be angry youths are from one particular unproductive / barren region..hahahah
Keyamo no go kill person
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by cjudy(m): 1:30am On Dec 02, 2022
GoodLife4live:

OSU attack the message not the messanger...

Oya defend dis let know who is fool among both of u

Peter Obi and his supporters constantly insult all Nigerians each day who are not aligned with them. This is acknowledged throughout the country. They pretend they are angry youths (forgetting that Peter Obi was an active part of that past they are angry about). In actual fact, if you really calmly take the census, ninety-five percent of the so-called ‘angry’ persons are of either of one ethnicity or one religion, thereby promoting division in this country.
Anu ofia
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by babajero(m): 1:34am On Dec 02, 2022
hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/keyamo-lists-10-reasons-why-peter-obi-lp-are-insulting-sensibility-of-nigerians/
It is an insult to law in Nigeria to have someone like kenyamo as a San.

It is an insult to Nigerians for someone like tinubu to come out in a country of more than 100 million people, with majority youths to contest as a president.

It is even a greater insult to Nigerians for APC as political party to come out to say vote for us with all the calamities they committed in less than 8 years.
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by jjjosephjjj(m): 5:37am On Dec 02, 2022
Charge and pay you have fool us in the past but you can fool us again
Reasonable Nigeria should remember prize of rice, prize of fuel, unemployment rate and generally hardship everywhere. I urge us to vote wisely
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by IfnobeGod20: 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2022
Ayo25:
My friend it is what you Obidenses give that you are getting albeit on a larger and bigger scale. No one has monopoly of vawulence.
You lot think you can run other candidates aground abi. By February your Obi will be in pieces. Afraid of him my foot.
Everything obidients are doing today, APC did worse than that 2014/2015 but PDP never take it personal like you people are doing. And to Frank, you people are always the starter but later turnaround to be at the defence side. For example, look at your comment and my own, did I abuse you or anyone but you went ahead to call me obidense, if I retaliate now, you will saying obidients are this and that but you will never tell anyone you started it. What you can't take, don't give.
APC had killed with sword but they don't want to see ordinary knife. I was in this country when APC and its supporters malign and denigrate Jonathan to bone marrow, even with casket. Did heaven falls? What derogatory thing can be done to a living than that but heaven never falls.
You guys should continue thinking you're more wiser than the rest.
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by IfnobeGod20: 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2022
GoodLife4live:
the census had shown that majority fools pretending to be angry youths are from one particular unproductive / barren region..hahahah
Keyamo no go kill person
I am a sensible and angry youth from south west and I am angry with what is going on in the country.
I am angry because the living standard of the country has gone down drastically.
I am angry because the cement I bought #1,500 in 2015, I am now buying #4,300 in 2022.
I am angry because the rice I bought #9,500 in 2015, I am now buying #42,000.
I am angry because the roofing sheet I bought #16,000 per bundle long span in 2015, I am now buying #38,000 per bundle.
I am angry because in 2015 I bought premium motor spirit (petrol) #87 but today I am now buying #350.
I am angry because my cherished toothpaste close up that I was buying #180 in 2015, I am now buying #500.
I am angry because the salt I bought #50 in 2015 is now #200.
I am angry because everything that can give joy to livelihood to ordinary citizen in Nigeria has gone skyrocketed.
I am angry that some are feeding fat with government largesse while the downtrodden have been turned to beggars and some have resorted to thieves.
I am angry because this is not the kind of country I prayed and dreamed of.
I am angry because I am part and bonafide member of this country not by naturalization but by birth and the country is killing many dreams.
I do hope if you're not eating fat from the government largesse, you should also be angry and not see those angry with the country as the enemies of the country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yam, Egg, Milk, Fish Exempted From VAT — Highlights Of 2020 Budget / Senate Spits Fire, Flays Nta-startimes’ ‘unfruitful’ Partnership Of 12 Years / Open Grazing: Asaba Declaration Exposed North’s Failed Leadership – CNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.