Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo (25583 Views)

The Obidient Supporters Wants Tinubu's Government To Fail - Bayo Onanuga / Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. / Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by Fedrick100: 9:39am On Dec 01, 2022
I don’t know why APC are seeing Obi as threat than Atiku

Una say he no get structure una still dey attack him,make una attack those wey get structure na

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:39am On Dec 01, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Keyamo keeps pressing Zombidiots neck

God bless his excellency president Peter Obi GCFR

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by Aify147(m): 9:39am On Dec 01, 2022
Chai, keyamo has lost it all. I looked to see if there was any better thing against peter obj but none

3 Likes

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by arantess: 9:40am On Dec 01, 2022
yyba:

my mother and her supporters are all criminals
Noted

2 Likes

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by Blaqputin(m): 9:40am On Dec 01, 2022
femisplash:

Remember that it was the man that has no structure who was pleading to have a debate with the Jagaban, in return, he was giving some conditions to fulfill if he wanted his dream come true, unfortunately, he hasn't yielded to any of the conditions 48 hrs after. He hasn't because he knows he can't lace Jagaban's shoe in all ramifications, It will be easier for an elephant to pass through a needle than Peter Obi sit on same podium with the Jagaban.
Camel, nt elephant.

1 Like

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by casualobserver: 9:40am On Dec 01, 2022
Zonefree:
[b][/b]
So, APC now wants to scrutinize the manifesto of the man they claimed has no structure?

Wow. This is unbelievable. Labour party and Obidients are truly pressing their necks.

Nobody is interested In scrutinizing Obi’s manifesto because we all know he is an empty head. What Keyamo is saying is what are we debating about when you don’t even have a manifesto? The Wholepurpose of a candidature is your plan for the country encompassed in a policy document called a manifesto. If you do t have a manifesto, it means you don’t have a plan, a road map. Why are you debating with a man without a plan for? What is there to debate? What are you challenging or agreeing with?

It is like debating your plans on what to do when you Japa with someone who doesn’t even have a passport.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by zanebaddo(m): 9:41am On Dec 01, 2022
femisplash:

Remember that it was the man that has no structure who was pleading to have a debate with the Jagaban, in return, he was giving some conditions to fulfill if he wanted his dream come true, unfortunately, he hasn't yielded to any of the conditions 48 hrs after. He hasn't because he knows he can't lace Jagaban's shoe in all ramifications, It will be easier for an elephant to pass through a needle than Peter Obi sit on same podium with the Jagaban.
lol chai Nigerians. Una no go kill me
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by brunobaba(m): 9:41am On Dec 01, 2022
hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/keyamo-lists-10-reasons-why-peter-obi-lp-are-insulting-sensibility-of-nigerians/

"This is an insult to many Nigerians"
We agree,shebi it is our insult.
We will still Vote Obi/Datti.

3 Likes

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by Cj4charles(m): 9:42am On Dec 01, 2022
Nothing like pretending, Nigerians are angry with the current situation of things going in this country.... nobody ever expect fuel to gulp up from N87 to N250 in space of eight years, Dollar from N187 to almost N800, Kerosene N120 to N1,150 just in space of 8years. PDP that was in power for over 16year never plunge the country. This is the height of it, APC is going come next election

4 Likes

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by Johel(m): 9:42am On Dec 01, 2022
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by FOOTSOLDIER1: 9:42am On Dec 01, 2022
this rubbish wey you write now so, e make sense to you? Just seeking ugly attention to trend, st.upi.d Senior Advocate of Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by arantess: 9:43am On Dec 01, 2022
femisplash:

When did the demented man give ultimatum?

Was it when he muttered, blu bla blaha?

2 Likes

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 01, 2022
Festus Keyamo is a fool.

If any party should feel the need to blurt out criticism, it definitely shouldn't be APC. Considering how our National existence has been bastardised by this same party, fellows like Keyamo should cower in shame and remorse, if at all they have any humanity left in them.

1 Like

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by TimFisher2: 9:43am On Dec 01, 2022
basybasy:

Keyamo, u have said it all. Obi is a regional presidential candidate. Who will vote him? He can't near Aso Rock

We are going to vote bula balu hulaba buluba grin grin grin
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by Boss13: 9:44am On Dec 01, 2022
I'm glad Peter Obi is running and angry Nigerians are supporting him. I am very happy about this. He won't win the election but I want to know how many angry Nigerians will vote for him. This will give the politicians the much needed reset to get their act right.
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by jamace(m): 9:44am On Dec 01, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Keyamo keeps pressing Zombidiots neck

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by almelo3: 9:44am On Dec 01, 2022
blu ba blue bulala which kind of shoe? common to appear for interview jagaban refused to speak to people he want to govern, they prepare written speach for him he keep still making mistakes,
femisplash:

1 Like

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by Hezmatosky: 9:45am On Dec 01, 2022
Festus, its like you don't get this right. We don't want you and your good governance any longer. We already know you will outperform everyone, but we don't want you people again. Shikina

4 Likes

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by bhella10: 9:45am On Dec 01, 2022
Ten commandments broken grin
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by clinician2x: 9:46am On Dec 01, 2022
yyba:
PETER OBI and his supporters are all criminals

Keyamo is serving his masters. They pay him 25k$ monthly for his statements. Pls how much do they pay you. Hehehehe.

Foool

2 Likes

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by maestroferddi: 9:46am On Dec 01, 2022
Officially Labour Party have succeeded in getting Keyamo humbled...

This latest reaction from Festus Keyamo is classic straw man behaviour...

3 Likes

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by dozymars(m): 9:46am On Dec 01, 2022
Fake SAN

1 Like

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by Janajack: 9:47am On Dec 01, 2022
Keyamo is an unrepentant transcast. What a "Clown

Tinubu urchins right now cry cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by OBIdient2023: 9:47am On Dec 01, 2022
Gani will be spinning in his grave seeing the shame Festus Keyamo has become.
Keyamo has now become the reference for shamelessness and hollowness as he defends the indefensible

1 Like

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by KEVIND: 9:48am On Dec 01, 2022
It is only a foolish people that experience fuel scarcity in the abundance of cruel oil deposits.

1 Like

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by marlow1962(m): 9:48am On Dec 01, 2022
SharpD:
What i still find insulting to sensible nigerians is how APC thinks that the electorates should vote their party on the basis of a written manifesto as if they have fulfilled the promises of their 2015 and 2019 manifesto. This people really thinks nigerians are dummies.
Of course Nigerians are dummies, they will still find comfort in suffering. Are they no the ones celebrating and campaigning for the elites that bestowed poverty on them?
I feel sorry when I see ppl still supporting evil here, making a bad decision cus of peanuts and tribalism ( how pathetic can that be)

2 Likes

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by Kaiser20: 9:48am On Dec 01, 2022
Each time Tinubu speaks on Campaign grounds I pity his wife and children.
How can Tinubu's family allow him to be ridicled like a clown.
Tinubu can't make a sentence without spewing trash.

4 Likes

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 01, 2022
femisplash:
God bless Festus Kenyamo ( SAN )

God bless Incoming President, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

God bless the Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

In your dreams

1 Like

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by degreatstalion: 9:49am On Dec 01, 2022
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by Emola12(m): 9:52am On Dec 01, 2022
yyba:
PETER OBI and his supporters are all criminals
you will now be their leader useless urchin,,,
For where I dey live for Lagos here now fuel is now #400 per litter dis is my first time to see dat kind fuel price since wey dey don born me

2 Likes

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by LaconicINC: 9:52am On Dec 01, 2022
Thank you very much Senior Advocate of Nonsense for this interesting post, this only tells me something.

WE ARE MAKING PROGRESS!

I thought the Obidient movement momentum has died down or we don't have structure, how come he is bothered about Peter Obi, yeye de smell.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Hosts Eniola Ajala, The One-Day Governor / Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff / Atiku’s Exit: Accept My Sympathy, Buhari Tells Odigie-Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.