Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo (25618 Views)

The Obidient Supporters Wants Tinubu's Government To Fail - Bayo Onanuga / Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. / Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by Eniitankorede: 10:48am On Dec 01, 2022
dumahi:
This guy has rubbished the glory of SANship beyond repair.

That’s exactly what a lunatic will say. Tell us if he is lying. I agree with him 109%.
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by obontami: 10:49am On Dec 01, 2022
dumahi:

How did he rubbished "SANship"?
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by Patriotsleague: 10:50am On Dec 01, 2022
Salient points, the hypocrisy of it, makes me detest the dumb Obi supporters movement, Peter Obi has been in PDP for 25 years, then APGA, what did his people and state benefits from this, nothing.
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by Minjim: 10:50am On Dec 01, 2022
dumahi:

Focus on the message.

I am compelled to agree with him.

He has just highlighted by fears on Peter Obi.

These so called Obi supporters are just loose cannons with no control.
And you know what happens when there is no control
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by Patriotsleague: 10:51am On Dec 01, 2022
dumahi:
You displayed the character of a zombidient, no fact, no reason, no logic, no sense, just say something to malign the opposition. Is this how Nigeria will grow?

We all can't be zombies like you. Give us reasons.
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by TrumpDonald2: 10:52am On Dec 01, 2022
mycar:
Tinubu was mentioned in a pandora paper, he never cared to even utter any word but the shameless SAN is unaware that his master was also mentioned there

Not only him bro but alot of urchins here on this forum.
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by TrumpDonald2: 10:53am On Dec 01, 2022
femisplash:

Remember that it was the man that has no structure who was pleading to have a debate with the Jagaban, in return, he was giving some conditions to fulfill if he wanted his dream come true, unfortunately, he hasn't yielded to any of the conditions 48 hrs after. He hasn't because he knows he can't lace Jagaban's shoe in all ramifications, It will be easier for an elephant to pass through a needle than Peter Obi sit on same podium with the Jagaban.
Pleading with who? It's obvious your brain is in your anus.

1 Like

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by DimIsaac10(m): 10:54am On Dec 01, 2022
What will APC use to campaign bayi
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by bizzibodi(m): 10:57am On Dec 01, 2022
SANship should be scrapped,abolish is this the kind of arguments that gave festus Kayano SAN?....no wonder he can't win a single court case.

1 Like

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by joe1309: 10:59am On Dec 01, 2022
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by Mrkumareze(m): 10:59am On Dec 01, 2022
In a sane society, APC and their team should be hiding for their incompetence. Its almost 8 years, all their promises failed ..

1 Like

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by Sugarcanepenis: 11:02am On Dec 01, 2022
Staying true to this topic, I would say it's actually an insult, to want to be president of a country, without telling them your plans for them, so they should just vote you because, you believe you're physically fit?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by israelmao(m): 11:02am On Dec 01, 2022
The stringent and shameful ways and means to keep some people afloat financially have dragged them in the mud,people like FFK,Keyamo,Reno,Joke Silver,Sadeed Balogun Etc .
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by Rapuru14: 11:02am On Dec 01, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Keyamo keeps pressing Zombidiots neck

When we see inflated likes we know grin
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by Faposky95: 11:05am On Dec 01, 2022
Gotta give it to this guy.....
He jus fitted right into the coming govt......??
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by AerialMapper: 11:06am On Dec 01, 2022
I really hate to be Festus

To look at my stupid face in the mirror every morning thinking of what nonsense to say to defend my nonsense candidate.

Senior Advocate of Nonsense
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by nedekid: 11:09am On Dec 01, 2022
I simply have no words to describe this charlatan. undecided
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by Dpatch(m): 11:11am On Dec 01, 2022
I Don't know about this guy or whatnot but to an extent he spoke the truth, u see none of this candidates are all perfect,not one is close to it, so vote who u wish to,don't fight. Give point,make analysis and stuff. At the end of d day, dem still dey ok weda dem win or not. Don't fight bro.
Do ur legit thing and hopefully God bless.
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by nedekid: 11:12am On Dec 01, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Salient points, the hypocrisy of it, makes me detest the dumb Obi supporters movement, Peter Obi has been in PDP for 25 years, then APGA, what did his people and state benefits from this, nothing.
Obi has been in PDP for 25 years?
Obviously, you don't know what you are talking about.
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by Mitsurugi(m): 11:13am On Dec 01, 2022
TheChameleon:
grin

APC are giving Obi The Clown too much time

Atiku is the titan to face...

Obi is a natural born coward who ran from PDP primaries like Ojukwu & Kanu fled after chestbeating. A true 3rd Class Dullard.

And you don't think they see Obi as a more potent threat than Atiku.
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by Patriotsleague: 11:17am On Dec 01, 2022
nedekid:

Obi has been in PDP for 25 years?
Obviously, you don't know what you are talking about.

I mean culminatively, he has been in the top tier of southeast politics for 25 years, in both PDP and APGA, what did southeast benefit from this, nothing but ipob terrorism, death and sorrow, now you packaged the empty barrel in new clothes, thinking we won't recognize him? grin

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by Babaken(m): 11:22am On Dec 01, 2022
yyba:
PETER OBI and his supporters are all criminals
who let this dog out of the cage.
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by Gbemini(m): 11:23am On Dec 01, 2022
Peter obi have many useless supporters.. Eg olosho,biafra, esn, unknown gun men and armed robbers
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by excanny: 11:26am On Dec 01, 2022
Why does Peter Obi give these people sleepless night?
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by nedekid: 11:27am On Dec 01, 2022
Patriotsleague:

I mean culminatively, he has been in the top tier of southeast politics for 25 years, in both PDP and APGA, what did southeast benefit from this, nothing but ipob terrorism, death and sorrow, now you packaged the empty barrel in new clothes, thinking we won't recognize him? grin

Yet you are untrue again.

"Peter Gregory Obi // ( listen) CON (born 19 July 1961) is a Nigerian businessman and politician who served as governor of Anambra from March to November 2006, February to May 2007, and from June 2007 to March 2014"

So how has he been on the top tier of Eastern politics for 25 years?

Out of the 4 major Frontline candidates, who then do you propose to be better?

Eg which one of them do you think can provide audited tax reflecting income and lifestyle for the past 20 years.
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by IfnobeGod20: 11:28am On Dec 01, 2022
Ayo25:
Tinubu is not doing anything now that he has not been doing before. He has mostly been seen attending Friday prayers only, correct me of I am wrong. But for Obi, today it is Winners, tomorrow Redeemed next tomorrow Dunamis. These churches he has never attended them in the past and he would never have attended them as a Catholic if not for elections. He can only deceive himself and gullibles like you sha. As for me i vote BAT as a Christian
If you check my comment, you will never see me throw jab but at the slightest opportunity, you guys throw in jab. This just shows our level of exposure. What makes those supporting Peter Obi gullible? Please be mindful of words you throw around. If I am the type that also get angry, I will throw mine and you will start saying obidients are abusive but you began it. Let's be mindful of words.
I am also a christain and from south west and I am voting Peter Obi for many reasons.
1. I don't what a president that will continue in the bureaucracy of government that have retrogress the nation. The system of sharing the national cake and eating the national bread has not helped us as a nation, which Tinubu belong. We need a frugal president that will help is manage the little resources coming to the national purse.
With the money that have accrued to Lagos for its over 20 years now, if is been manage by frugal administrators by now Lagos should have surpass Dubai in development but what do we have? A city generating billions monthly as IGR, borrowing always and receiving allocation in billions monthly but not yet a liveable city. Where does the money go to? Mismanagement.
2. Tinubu cognitive reasoning is no more there, except we are just deceiving ourselves. Tinubu of 1999 or 2015 will be the one begging to be interview and when he speaks, you know that one politician is speaking. Then you can never see him holding any paper to refresh from and he will talk for hours without saying one thing twice but he is not in his former self again. I have watched two of his campaign where the person standing beside him was telling him to stop and close his speech. Ironically, himself said his handler said he should not speak out of whatever is written for him. He said it publicly.
At this material time we need a president within his frame of mind. We've passed through the kind stage twice in Yar'adu and Buhari, I think we need to learn lesson and not play tribalism, religiosity or ethnicity because no tribe we buy goods cheaper than others.
3. The failure of APC in all sphere is legendary and in my own school of thought, you don't reinforce failure. Most of the promises made by APC, were directly made by Tinubu during campaign and Tinubu has not for once go against the government to register his displeasure, just because of his ambition. No person that love this country will reinforce their failure just because the person now contesting from his region or tribe or religion person.
I have said it in one of comments, prior to this time that Tinubu won APC presidential primary election, there was no time we heard that Tinubu went to any state in the north and he attend their mosque for prayers but since he became presidential candidate, he has been attending mosque in every state he goes to, even in Maiduguri. Or have you also heard he prays in Central Mosque Abuja before now? No.
Tinubu is taking advantage of Muslim community, you should not expect others to fold their arms. He needed their votes that was why he told Shettima as VP. As ridicule as it may look to you, Peter Obi has never gone to any church and told them vote for me because I am a christain candidate. All he says is vote and take back your country and that has formed part of his political language everywhere he goes to, even in the midst of muslims.
So, APC cannot be taken advantage of their soft target and LP should fold their arms. They've told us they needed votes that was why they chose Shettima because they know northern will not align with northern christain been chosen among them.

1 Like

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by pcagbaji(m): 11:32am On Dec 01, 2022
I thought this thread supposed be APC thread, how labour party is giving them back to back is what a marvel
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by goaldynman(m): 11:32am On Dec 01, 2022
Is this all the lies APC can cook up?!

Then they don't have any taint against Obi!!

APC keeps showing everyday that they are gathering of BATstards!
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by JackHamma1234(m): 11:34am On Dec 01, 2022
You are part of Nigeria's problems and here is why. In this Morden era you want to use to keep our politics based on godfatherism or based on who has been there first, even after all the old cargoes have done nothing but harm us.

I should support a man as old as him-Tinubu who thinks we tweet on WhatsApp as our leaders. A professor that has lost his relevance and competence physical or otherwise should be benched and replaced with a first class graduate from his mentorship or elsewhere. If I were to pick between tinubu and FASHOLA it would be Fash, I would even pick Oshibanjo(the insignificant) over tinubu. The point is not how old or how long they have been it is how valuable are they to our future.
kingmaster2009:

Lemme tell.you...even Atiku can never sit Obi in a debate....it is not possible....shoe get size...

Atiku was the man that revive his.already buried political career in 2019 election...autmatically, Atiku is his god-father, political.saviour and deliveer .., do you except that kind of person to sit.sit with him.in a debate? Abba? Think am now....
Because one unpopular political party gave you their presidential ticket, you now think that you are mate with some.politicans who have enthroned Senate president, Speaker of house of representative, governors, chairmen, and the entire region.....

Obi can not speak and the incumbent governor of Anambra state honour it.....

So, shoe get size
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by IfnobeGod20: 11:34am On Dec 01, 2022
Patriotsleague:

You lied here, Peter Obi joined politics in 2003. There was an interview he granted that he relay how he joined APGA after he drove pass a place in Anambra and saw the level of decadence and he went to meet the late Ojukwu and that was how his political journey began.
Meanwhile, he never held any post till 2006. So start counting from there and arrive at your answer. Also remember that since 2015 he had not held any post either at the state level or national, even in PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 / Senate Spits Fire, Flays Nta-startimes’ ‘unfruitful’ Partnership Of 12 Years / APC Leading By Over 200k Votes As INEC Adjourns Collation Of Remaining 3 Kogi LG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.