Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend (48973 Views)

Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) / Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by BigYash: 9:20am On Dec 02, 2022
bepositive11:

Lol. Why you de vex? Let him allow his wife to cheat na. Shebi he has girlfriend, she has boyfriend. It's a perfect match. Why is he angry about his wife cheating when he's cheating on her?
Bros,he is supposed to be the owner of the house nau. Must the woman cheat,because he has a side chick? If she wants to cheat,she should leave the marriage and go and be a husband (head of the home) somewhere nau.. Check and balance am.. Na d man marry her,no be she marry d man nau.. Na vahulens me carry come o.. grin Some idiot don bash me tire for d matter, me no just send my brother. Who insult me,I insult e papa back o..
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Manofmannnn: 9:36am On Dec 02, 2022
Problem
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by CrownLands(m): 9:49am On Dec 02, 2022
A foolish husband trying to kill himself over a wife, he himself is cheating on. I am positive that foolishness runs in his veins.

1 Like

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by etrouble: 10:00am On Dec 02, 2022
habsydiamond:
U carry girl but no want ur wife to carry guy... thats not fair na...all I see here is 50/50 no cheating oo

You mean 1-1 Goalless Draw? grin grin grin
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by habsydiamond(m): 10:34am On Dec 02, 2022
etrouble:

You mean 1-1 Goalless Draw? grin grin grin
u no lie I swear
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2022
That's because the men don't spice things up in the bedroom, and immediately a woman comes up with ideas to spice things up in the other room, they start suspecting her of cheating.

Marriage is something that needs to be maintained on a daily basis.

Would you be able to do missionary for the rest of your married life without trying something new?
obinnazy:
I'm not married but I want to know what MEN benefit from Marriage.

With all the heavy financial responsibilities resting on the MEN, their so called wives still sleep around.

"Married Women sleep around more than single ladies"
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by bepositive11: 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2022
BigYash:
Bros,he is supposed to be the owner of the house nau. Must the woman cheat,because he has a side chick? If she wants to cheat,she should leave the marriage and go and be a husband (head of the home) somewhere nau.. Check and balance am.. Na d man marry her,no be she marry d man nau.. Na vahulens me carry come o.. grin Some idiot don bash me tire for d matter, me no just send my brother. Who insult me,I insult e papa back o..

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Laah, Lady Whose Fiance Married Her Close Friend, Stuns In New Photos / Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting / Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.