Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State (33457 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Nasarawa State / Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by victorsola: 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2022
herkeem:
Good day fellow Nairalanders. Get Free 100MB to your MTN Line when you help us subscribe to this YouTube Channel. How to get the free data:
1. Follow the link below and click SUBSCRIBE
2. Comment done on the latest video on Osun Inauguration
3. Send your MTN Number to us on WhatsApp: 0..8138..2215.60 to get your free data. The first 20 people to subscribe will also get access to premium apps for free.
If you don't need all that you can also help us subscribe as it takes only few seconds.

https://youtube.com/user/Herkeem20

It takes maximum of five seconds to click the subscribe button.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGwOBck-aIc
it’s funny how this things happen atiku come Akure today and I didn’t know . Cus everywhere just Dey normal today . Plus people Dey for long queues for filling stations. No even significant
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by Burruchaga71(m): 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2022
If it's only these pdp can get in Oyo, then pdp is finished.
Very shameful!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by Truthisunique2: 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
AcuraZDX:
Lmao. Look at the faces of the rented crowd. It says it all grin

So PDP don begin do under rally canopy too? Hahaha.. True True Atiku is Broke.

If it was Peter Obi and LP, there Gbola will erect
the difference here is that PDP is not claiming ondo or south west is it's stronghold

But obi that claims mifdlebelt and SS, SW would go there and use canopy

You won't see atiku with canopy in SS, North rally

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by henrysam(m): 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
See Adeleke wey suppose dey settle down in Osun state go Akure with dancing shoes!!!!

Most of these men see themselves as lords of the manor rather than offering real leadership and leaving enviable and tangible legacies.
This is campaign period, if it were oyetola he too would have followed tinubu to ondo state. Mind you it's south west affairs and adeleke shroud be there.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by Chetas81(m): 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
See Adeleke wey suppose dey settle down in Osun state go Akure with dancing shoes!!!!

Most of these men see themselves as lords of the manor rather than offering real leadership and leaving enviable and tangible legacies.
Lol who's fault
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by AbdulMaifura121: 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2022
When you speak and see nodding of heads, it means you are making good and commendable statements.

His Excellency Atiku Abubakar sounds presidential and I see him winning this election.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by ogatboy(m): 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2022
praxs:

Noted ob-idiot

You that is not an idiot but still don't gave sense and cannot comprehend. We'll rehabilitate you guys very soon
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by garfield1: 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2022
victorsola:
it’s funny how this things happen atiku come Akure today and I didn’t know . Cus everywhere just Dey normal today . Plus people Dey for long queues for filling stations. No even significant

He will get 40% in ondo
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by rolams(m): 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2022
Lama70:

The same question I wanted to type before I saw your comment.

Great minds think alike. We are great bro!!!

I dey tell you bro.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by rolams(m): 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2022
Hehehehe! Adeleke self join ooo!
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by itsRhamzy: 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2022
Eyesstone:

Some Buhari campaign was worst than this in 2015 but he still won. Crowd no equate votes.
leave that føol to keep masturbating about all these crowds that everyone borrows for campaign.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by opes: 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2022
phorget:

Mimiko is still in G5 camp and I'm certainly sure they would all work for LP.
LP was Mimiko”s respite party when he left the pdp and I'm sure he wont hesitate to go back into the party that made him a governor.

Mimiko is not that relevant in Ondo politics again. He contested for senate in the last election under ZLP and he came last, reason he returned back to PDP
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by ofwest47(m): 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2022
PIN Di PIN end of the road party fake posts,com
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by Sufyaan003(m): 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2022
Baba Alhaji Atiku Abubakar wazirin adamawa is the next president federal republic of Nigeria inaha Allah

#Atikuorganizingforaction
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by Peacecore: 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Where is Olusegun Mimiko ?

He is Obviously still in the camp of the G5 Rebels that is Spearheaded by that small boy in Port Harcourt...

A small boy that wants to control his elders because he is sitting on top of Rivers State Treasury.. ...

With or without their Participation,

Atiku Abubakar is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria...

Ondo State is in the Bag for the PDP...

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by Pascal9: 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2022
ogatboy:
It is very obvious from this rally and other south west rally that PDP will struggle in 2023 election. Atiku should better focus on the north because that is where he would most likely get votes from. Unfortunately, like Buhari, the north do not determine who wins election. Atiku will be know in history as the guy that ran for the office of the Presidency all through the modern democracy era but never got it.

Las las, his destiny is not to be a president.
Atiku will win, what are you expecting, South West have one of the major presidential candidate
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by HardMirror(m): 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2022
LegendHero:

You are right.

Even in 2014/2015 or so, Jonathan held his rally in the same democracy park in Akure and I was there back then. I think Dasuki was the one that anchored the program that day.

But from the crowd I see in that image there, you can clearly see that PDP is finished. In 2015, the crowd extended beyond the park, all those Okukayode area na crowd full am almost reach central mosque.
are you akure based?
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by Nkorian(m): 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
herkeem:
Good day fellow Nairalanders. Get Free 100MB to your MTN Line when you help us subscribe to this YouTube Channel. How to get the free data:
1. Follow the link below and click SUBSCRIBE
2. Comment done on the latest video on Osun Inauguration
3. Send your MTN Number to us on WhatsApp: 0..8138..2215.60 to get your free data. The first 20 people to subscribe will also get access to premium apps for free.
If you don't need all that you can also help us subscribe as it takes only few seconds.

https://youtube.com/user/Herkeem20

It takes maximum of five seconds to click the subscribe button.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGwOBck-aIc
Just got my 100MB now oo.
It's real guys.
Just follow the instructions above and get yours.

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by LegendHero(m): 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2022
HardMirror:
are you akure based?

Nope. But I did my undergrad at FUTA.

So I was in Akure for some years.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2022
You'll give fraudbidient heart ache with that 9th position despite being a reality cheesy
OGwales:
At least, this is better than our online president.

2023 presidential election results
1st - Tinubu 69%
2nd - Atiku 21 %
3rd - kwankwaso
4th - Sowere

9th - Obi 0.01%

grin grin
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by barbstee(m): 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2022
LegendHero:
How are the mighty fallen.

PDP is now reduced to a mushroom party. See the small gathering they organized in a state like Ondo which used to be one of their base.

Well where is my friend asgard73, what do you have to say to this development?

PDP has hardly won in Ondo though!

The one they won was overturned
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by buhariguy(m): 7:17pm On Nov 30, 2022
Penguin2:

Atiku is not broke..

Dem see supporters buy angry

Majority of Nigerians are now rejecting money.
idiotic pigs can lie.
Which Nigerians will reject money because of one stu.pid failure call obi.diot
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by LegendHero(m): 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2022
barbstee:

PDP has hardly won in Ondo though!

The one they won was overturned

I’m talking of presidential election in Ondo State.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by Shikini: 7:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
Great
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by benjanny(m): 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2022
You will see same crowd when obi visit
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by Peacecore: 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2022
Aiel123:

Found this
This picture is even worse than the one we saw before. Atiku has finished. This contest is between Tinubu and Obi.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by Simeonjoe1: 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2022
Angelfrost:
PDP rally - Crowd

APC Rally - Same Crowd

LP Rally - Same Crowd

People like me wondering: Is all well with Nigerians?!! undecided

Not only Nigeria it's all over the world...
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by Strikethem: 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
LegendHero:
How are the mighty fallen.

PDP is now reduced to a mushroom party. See the small gathering they organized in a state like Ondo which used to be one of their base.

Well where is my friend asgard73, what do you have to say to this development?
Ondo has never been any party base. No party has ruled beyond 8years in ondo. Before, it was 4.

This is the reason APC will lose in next Ondo election.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by Gozac: 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2022
Angelfrost:
PDP rally - Crowd

APC Rally - Same Crowd

LP Rally - Same Crowd

People like me wondering: Is all well with Nigerians?!! undecided
Its political infants that are carried away by crowds in a political rally. Back then in university days we were attending rallies of all the political parties then for pittance grin grin
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by HardMirror(m): 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2022
LegendHero:

Nope. But I did my undergrad at FUTA.

So I was in Akure for some years.

what period.
Me 2007 to 2012 met and mat Futa
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by osarogie813: 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2022
At least, this is better than our online president.2023 presidential election results1st - Tinubu 69%2nd - Atiku 21 %3rd - kwankwaso4th - Sowere9th - Obi 0.01% At least, this is better than our online president.2023 presidential election results1st - Tinubu 69%2nd - Atiku 21 %3rd - kwankwaso4th - Sowere9th - Obi 0.01% ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR / Saraki, Senators Arrive National Hospital To See Dino Melaye / How Big Is The Position Of Nigeria's National Security Adviser?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.