Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State (33430 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Nasarawa State / Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by ganisucks(f): 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2022
LegendHero:

But from the crowd I see in that image there, you can clearly see that PDP is finished.

PDP is finished, true. But they have the capacity to hang about and survive. In 2023 the APC will be bludgeoned to eternity with a thousand knives. APC will die a permanent death and never ever resurrect. They will be torn limb from limb.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by Eyesstone(f): 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2022
LegendHero:
How are the mighty fallen.

PDP is now reduced to a mushroom party. See the small gathering they organized in a state like Ondo which used to be one of their base.

Well where is my friend asgard73, what do you have to say to this development?

Some Buhari campaign was worst than this in 2015 but he still won. Crowd no equate votes.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by Kingroygamu: 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2022
Not up to half the crowd in Edo for PO. I'm in my house, come and beat me.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by ufuosman(m): 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2022
OK na
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by AdamsLawan: 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ondo is a done deal, let's work together to recover Nigeria.
#AtikuOkowa2023
#AtikuOrganizingForAction
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by Obakoolex(m): 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2022
AcuraZDX:
Lmao. Look at the faces of the rented crowd. It says it all grin

So PDP don begin do under rally canopy too? Hahaha.. True True Atiku is Broke.

If it was Peter Obi and LP, there Gbola will erect
It's always rented crowd when it's not Obi. You people never disappoint grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by Adamdianl2(m): 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ondo are ready to recover Nigeria
They are ready to vote for PDP
#AtikuOganizingForAction

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by babyfaceafrica: 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2022
Nice
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by davidluv(m): 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2022
Seductress4:
It seems Ayu don't want to resign.
Na Wike go make this party loose woefully.

Them no born am. Rather na wike go calm down last last. Why do you think he's always reiterating the fact that there's still room for reconciliation?
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by Almaigaa: 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2022
AcuraZDX:
Lmao. Look at the faces of the rented crowd. It says it all grin

So PDP don begin do under rally canopy too? Hahaha.. True True Atiku is Broke.

If it was Peter Obi and LP, there Gbola will erect

See Labour Party's rally in Kaduna. grin grin grin

We tell una. We for North no go vote Peter Obi. Una think say we dey joke. grin

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by ogatboy(m): 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2022
It is very obvious from this rally and other south west rally that PDP will struggle in 2023 election. Atiku should better focus on the north because that is where he would most likely get votes from. Unfortunately, like Buhari, the north do not determine who wins election. Atiku will be know in history as the guy that ran for the office of the Presidency all through the modern democracy era but never got it.

Las las, his destiny is not to be a president.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by praxs(m): 4:27pm On Nov 30, 2022
Seductress4:

He will not resign. You and Wike should do your worse. Mumu girl
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by Seductress4(f): 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2022
praxs:

you can't make a reasonable comment without insulting your father?
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by ogatboy(m): 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2022
praxs:

Ayu does not need to resign. He knows Atiku will not win so he wants to chop properly. If he knew Atiku would win, he would have lobbied for a position in the government.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by ogatboy(m): 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
Eyesstone:

Some Buhari campaign was worst than this in 2015 but he still won. Crowd no equate votes.

Buhari had wide support from lot of idiots in 2015, it is different from this. PDP failed as a ruling part, failed as an opposition and now they are heading to oblivion
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by ganisucks(f): 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2022
Obakoolex:

It's always rented crowd when it's not Obi. You people never disappoint grin
You can't blame him. The crowd in Akure are all dressed like boyscouts and girlsguide. How do you expect us to believe they are not paid.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by ganisucks(f): 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2022
Almaigaa:

See Labour Party's rally in Kaduna. grin grin grin

We tell una. We for North no go vote Peter Obi. Una think say we dey joke. grin
Of all the people in the green wide world, it's Miss Inflection and recextion that you are following for news updates.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by Almaigaa: 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2022
ganisucks:

Of all the people in the green wide world, it's Miss Inflection and recextion that you are following for news updates.

Nothing concern us. We no go vote IGBO man. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by zionstaar75: 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

Cash crunch is hitting all political parties just that APC has upper hand as ruling party
pdp is finished, when they came to ilorin they offered 1k so people didn't show but the ones that showed sef didn't get the 1k so 25% no even sure for kwara again because no one will associate with them again. We were laughing at the people lamenting in ilorin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by Fuckyoumod: 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2022
Seductress4:
Abeg make I hear word jor!

Na Wike dey decide who go be president.

If Wike was so powerful the way you people carry him, why did he not win the PDP or end up as VP at least.

So as bi
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by Aiel123: 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2022
LegendHero:

Oh okay. I guess that make sense then if there is still more.

But from the setting of that democracy park, I guess you can only face one direction. It is not 360 degree. Except if things have changed since I last visited or they purposely situate the stage in the middle.
Found this

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by ganisucks(f): 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2022
Almaigaa:

Nothing concern us. We no go vote IGBO man. grin grin
Whether you like am, whether you no like am, the thing be sey you must to shake body; the thing be sey you must to shake body.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by LegalWolf: 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Where is Olusegun Mimiko ?

He is Obviously still in the camp of the G5 Rebels that is Spearheaded by that small boy in Port Harcourt...

A small boy that wants to control his elders because he is sitting on top of Rivers State Treasury.. ...

With or without their Participation,

Atiku Abubakar is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria...

Ondo State is in the Bag for the PDP...

Wike small boy? Lol! It is THEORETICALLY, LOGICALLY, and PRACTICALLY impossible for Atiku to win 2023 if he is still at loggerheads with the G5. Let’s tell ourselves the truth

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by praxs(m): 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
Seductress4:
you can't make a reasonable comment without insulting your father?

Regards to your mother
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by praxs(m): 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
ogatboy:

Ayu does not need to resign. He knows Atiku will not win so he wants to chop properly. If he knew Atiku would win, he would have lobbied for a position in the government.

Noted ob-idiot
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by ganisucks(f): 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
Abeg make I hear word jor!

Na Wike dey decide who go be president.

If Wike was so powerful the way you people carry him, why did he not win the PDP or end up as VP at least.

So as bi
Five little children are ten times more powerful than one big man. In politics you don't say, leave him, he's a small boy. Other small boys will recruit him and before you know it they have turned into a much bigger man.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by Seductress4(f): 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
praxs:

Regards to your mother
Keep it for your Dad. Since you can't comment without insulting. Nonsense.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by Bulama1234: 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2022
Atiku is the right man for the job #AtikuOkowa2023 #AtikuOrganizingForAction

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by Almaigaa: 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2022
ganisucks:

Whether you like am, whether you no like am, the thing be sey you must to shake body; the thing be sey you must to shake body.

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by ogascomax: 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
Let me tell you guys about campaigning in Nigeria. It's about how much you have to spend in mobilizing people to the venue and paying them for coming. APC spend more then PDP because I know.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by phorget(m): 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Where is Olusegun Mimiko ?

He is Obviously still in the camp of the G5 Rebels that is Spearheaded by that small boy in Port Harcourt...

A small boy that wants to control his elders because he is sitting on top of Rivers State Treasury.. ...

With or without their Participation,

Atiku Abubakar is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria...

Ondo State is in the Bag for the PDP...

Mimiko is still in G5 camp and I'm certainly sure they would all work for LP.
LP was Mimiko”s respite party when he left the pdp and I'm sure he wont hesitate to go back into the party that made him a governor.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by Lama70(m): 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2022
rolams:
Where are these people coming from self?

The same question I wanted to type before I saw your comment.

Great minds think alike. We are great bro!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Avengers: Osinbajo Meets governors, Service Chiefs / 2019: No Automatic Ticket For Buhari, Says Tinubu / Ex-militants Mount Road Blocks In Warri Over Amnesty Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.