Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State (33459 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Nasarawa State / Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by proprince(m): 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2022
OGwales:
At least, this is better than our online president.

2023 presidential election results
1st - Tinubu 69%
2nd - Atiku 21 %
3rd - kwankwaso
4th - Sowere

9th - Obi 0.01%

grin grin

I feel your pain man. Be obidient and habe your peace of mind
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by AcuraZDX: 10:48pm On Nov 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
the difference here is that PDP is not claiming ondo or south west is it's stronghold

But obi that claims mifdlebelt and SS, SW would go there and use canopy

You won't see atiku with canopy in SS, North rally

Which South South?

Always shifting the goal post.

Lick your tears my friend
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by aziaka111(m): 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2022
Seductress4:
It seems Ayu don't want to resign.
Na Wike go make this party loose woefully.
Wike na God?? I'm a Rivers Guy,wike na just stupid man
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by Indispensable85(m): 11:02pm On Nov 30, 2022
Looks like a senatorial rally. Very poor!
Atiku is carrying on campaigns with a very divided PDP. It's becoming obvious now. I can't wait to see him in Rivers State. Lol......
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by RolexOfGeneva(m): 3:01am On Dec 01, 2022
AcuraZDX:
Lmao. Look at the faces of the rented crowd. It says it all grin

So PDP don begin do under rally canopy too? Hahaha.. True True Atiku is Broke.

If it was Peter Obi and LP, there Gbola will erect
Don't you think all those people should be under a shed. The sun is too much at this moment and people may faint cos of heat exhaustion.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by gloryman91: 4:20am On Dec 01, 2022
AcuraZDX:
Lmao. Look at the faces of the rented crowd. It says it all grin

So PDP don begin do under rally canopy too? Hahaha.. True True Atiku is Broke.

If it was Peter Obi and LP, there Gbola will erect

Na 1k each go end with fight.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by Aiel123: 6:30am On Dec 01, 2022
Peacecore:
This picture is even worse than the one we saw before. Atiku has finished. This contest is between Tinubu and Obi.
I've seen all the pics.
Compare to 2019, I'll say their is a decrease not in the people present in the campaign venue,but around the environs as it was brimming full last year.Legend Hero was right.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by uba1991: 7:02am On Dec 01, 2022
LegendHero:
How are the mighty fallen.

PDP is now reduced to a mushroom party. See the small gathering they organized in a state like Ondo which used to be one of their base.

Well where is my friend asgard73, what do you have to say to this development?
Peter has never gathered crowd like this in the middle belt.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by orisa37: 7:33am On Dec 01, 2022
YORUBA TRADITIONAL RULERS SHOULD KNOW THAT THE GOVERNMENT AND ITS CONSTITUTION ARE MADE FOR THEM AND NOT THEM FOR THE CONSTITUTION.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by orisa37: 7:37am On Dec 01, 2022
TRADITIONAL RULERS ARE THE "OLU-IWAS" OF THE LAND.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by Uniquekriss(m): 8:26am On Dec 01, 2022
herkeem:
Good day fellow Nairalanders. Get Free 100MB to your MTN Line when you help us subscribe to this YouTube Channel. How to get the free data:
1. Follow the link below and click SUBSCRIBE
2. Comment done on the latest video on Osun Inauguration
3. Send your MTN Number to us on WhatsApp: 0..8138..2215.60 to get your free data. The first 20 people to subscribe will also get access to premium apps for free.
If you don't need all that you can also help us subscribe as it takes only few seconds.

https://youtube.com/user/Herkeem20

It takes maximum of five seconds to click the subscribe button.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGwOBck-aIc
what's 100mb to start wasting my time for, I'll open the link, watch a video, subscribe and also save your number on WhatsApp, that's stressful for 100mb, moreover, the MB will finish before I'm done with all these.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by herkeem: 8:50am On Dec 01, 2022
Uniquekriss:
what's 100mb to start wasting my time for, I'll open the link, watch a video, subscribe and also save your number on WhatsApp, that's stressful for 100mb, moreover, the MB will finish before I'm done with all these.
Thanks. That's why we say that even if you don't need the data help us subscribe. It takes only few seconds and you don't have to watch the video.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by AbdulMaifura121: 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2022
more blessings bosss nd all the best of lock we move�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Residents Cry Out As Contractor Abandon Road Projects (Photos) / DSS Accredits Daily Post, Nine Others For Coverage Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial / IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.