Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

"My Hubby Not The Father Of Our Kid, But I Didn't Sleep With Another Man" - Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Hubby Not The Father Of Our Kid, But I Didn't Sleep With Another Man" - Lady (641 Views)

Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp / Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Hubby Not The Father Of Our Kid, But I Didn't Sleep With Another Man" - Lady by nwakaegomarcy3: 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS40SNjw7cs

The story of a wife who denied sleeping with another man other than her husband has emerged on Facebook.

The interesting story was posted on Sunday, November 27, by a Facebook user named David Bonbze-Mbir, who said one of the woman's children does not belong to her husband.

In the story, David said the woman confided in him about a DNA test carried out on one of her children.

DNA test result devastates the said wife

The test, it was said, became necessary as the child in question had a different behaviour that was 'off.'

The result of the test proved to be devastating as it shows the woman's husband is not the biological father of the child.

https://www.legit.ng/people/family-relationship/1507057-i-sleep-man-wife-laments-dna-proves-child-belong-husband/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My Hubby Not The Father Of Our Kid, But I Didn't Sleep With Another Man" - Lady by ayubamuhammad35: 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2022
If there was swapping, then she shouldn’t be the mother either. So she needs to do a dna too to see if she’s the mother. That would be the only way to explain that she didn’t cheat….unless Jesus is already back…

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Hubby Not The Father Of Our Kid, But I Didn't Sleep With Another Man" - Lady by awosejo1955: 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2022
Maybe they exchange the child at birth in the hospital without the mother's knowledge.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "My Hubby Not The Father Of Our Kid, But I Didn't Sleep With Another Man" - Lady by ramotualhas: 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2022
Safe yourself from Heart attack by not checking the DNA of your children except there are needs. But that hospital should be burn to ashes if any hospital is found guilty.
Re: "My Hubby Not The Father Of Our Kid, But I Didn't Sleep With Another Man" - Lady by habsydiamond(m): 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2022
This one is tough oo... maybe she get heaven husband wey dey give her steady for dream for her to become pregnant without sleeping around and the pregnancy isn't for her husband.
Re: "My Hubby Not The Father Of Our Kid, But I Didn't Sleep With Another Man" - Lady by apostle96: 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
Save me the lie, ma'am
Nobody is a mumu
Re: "My Hubby Not The Father Of Our Kid, But I Didn't Sleep With Another Man" - Lady by Eriokanmi: 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2022
I suspect swapping. It almost happened to my first son but my wife was smart enough to see the nurse with her silly mistake. Most times, swapping isn't deliberate. It happens as a result of negligence or pressure from the midwife or the nurse on duty especially when 2 or 3 women give birth almost same hour.

In my wife's case, she brought a hand band from home for out baby. She handed it over to the nurse who cleaned up our baby after birth. The woman now took the hand band trying to wear it on another baby whose body she's already cleaned and tag it ours. My wife quickly noticed and corrected her and she apologised. She happened to be the only one on duty so she looked so exhausted. Both babies were boys so, no hidden intention on the part of the nurse was suspected.

(1) (Reply)

Busty Ashewwo Chic Allows Man To Record Her During Some Wild Sucking / Stand Strong By Davido (The secret behind this song) / Is It Bad For A Lady To Take You Out On A Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.