Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Guyz;what Is Your Experience About A Bank Transfer That Was Approved But Money R - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guyz;what Is Your Experience About A Bank Transfer That Was Approved But Money R (556 Views)

Economy Is Hard But Money Rituals With Human Parts Is Not The Solution. / Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison / Policeman At A Checkpoint In Ekiti Asks Driver To "Pay" Him Via Bank Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guyz;what Is Your Experience About A Bank Transfer That Was Approved But Money R by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2022
what is your experience about a bank transfer you carryout that was approved but money not received?

You make a transfer through a pos stand or your mobile banking app The transfer went successful but the receiver doesn't receive it.You send countless messages on social media and make calls to the bank customer service.Still there is no reversal.

Meanwhile,if the bank is the victim,they will call the receiver and threatened to effect an arrest if the money is not refunded.

So many customers have had their money stolen by bank managers,who will be giving different excuses until the customer forget it.Then the manager of the bank and his accomplices will share the illicit funds among themselves.
I am currently a victim.Though I am still waiting for the money to be received because the POS transfer was approved with a receipt issued to me
Re: Guyz;what Is Your Experience About A Bank Transfer That Was Approved But Money R by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2022
24 hours reversal.

The first time I ever experienced it, I went there to lodge a complain and was given 24 hours to enable them investigate the transaction and do a reversal if the transaction didn't actually go through. Immediately after 24 hours, I was credited.

Since then, I don't go there anymore whenever it happens. I just wait for 24hrs and it's done. Even my E-tops gets reversed anytime it doesn't go through and I get debited.
Re: Guyz;what Is Your Experience About A Bank Transfer That Was Approved But Money R by Jogs1900: 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
Simply generate the transaction id of the transaction and go with it to the beneficiary's bank to complain.
Re: Guyz;what Is Your Experience About A Bank Transfer That Was Approved But Money R by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2022
I have the pos approved receipt issued to me.Another thing is that my bank is not in my current location.I am in a rural area where there is no bank.Delta state precisely,GTB no dey here at all.
Re: Guyz;what Is Your Experience About A Bank Transfer That Was Approved But Money R by khadaffi(m): 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2022
I don't know why I seem to be the odd one out. This stuff has happened to me severally and on different banks; first bank, GTbank, zenithbank and Polaris. Anytime it happens, I get a reversal without me complaining or notifying the bank. I get surprised when people say the notify the bank and it's still pending. The only time I notified the bank was in Polaris when I initiated a transfer and it shows successful but the receiver did not receive anything and thought I was pulling her legs. By the time I realised she wasn't joking which was on the second day , I wrote a letter to the bank and their reply was that the money has been reversed. When I checked my account,they were right.

(1) (Reply)

How A Customer Killed A Dispatch Rider To Steal His Bike, Video / I Created An Extension That Blocks Most Gory Nairaland Headlines For Your Sanity / Church General Overseer, Student And One Other Arraigned For Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.