Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. (3164 Views)

A Nairalander First Time On Plane And First Time In Delta / I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable / Seaplane Lands In Bayelsa For The First Time In 21 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by Mercury12(m): 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
crood:
he is not resonding so i think its a failed promise
You shouldn't trust strangers like that.
You don't know him and nobody knows him.
Nah naija you dey o.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by kmaster007: 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2022
And Ur happy abt dis... Ur mate dey travel abroad Ur traveling to Lagos

1 Like

Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by Brownshoe: 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
Guild your head sha
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by Rrchrd(m): 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
crood:
I live in benue state sir
No wonder you're happy to travel to lag bc you're not From a civilized state
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by yinkeys(m): 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
Urheadmaster:

When you get to Lagos state.

Endeavour to visit fela shrine.

Trust me, you'll never regret tongue
What if he doesn’t smoke or drink ?

It’s a dangerous time to be going on random adventures

Oh well; life is a risk.
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by crood: 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
Rrchrd:

how Is that your concern?
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by cobby14(m): 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2022
Save every quarter you have and look for opportunities or else you will go home depressed
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by Antivirus92(m): 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2022
henrimoto:
which part of the eastern states do you reside ?
bastard!
thank God you got the reply you deserved....

dirty tribalist, the op is from Benue...

3 Likes

Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by immortalmortal: 7:30am On Dec 02, 2022
#justiceForCrood loading

1 Like

Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by TheCongo2: 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2022
Gadafii:
Bros Lagos na lungu oo, many many things Dey sup look well before you leap into such offers

Everyone living in Lagos will definitely tell you be careful if this offer

If possible do video call of him, take a screenshot shot, get his phone and make let him talk to you people, get his address too and look for someone to use google map to help you track the address better safe to be sorry

This is the type of Nigerian we need
Kudos to you

1 Like

Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by TheCongo2: 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2022
Mercury12:
Who is this person. Let's know him or her should in case your nairaland account went inactive

You are what I would call "my brothers' keeper".
That is very nice of you
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by TheCongo2: 3:22pm On Dec 04, 2022
Rrchrd:

Bro, that isn't nice what you wrote
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by TheCongo2: 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2022
Can we put money together and help OP fulfill his dream ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by SGANIVA(m): 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
My advice is to you is to migrate to your neighboring eastern state of Enugu or Onitsha , surviving in this eastern state without money is easier than surviving in Lagos
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by Rrchrd(m): 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
TheCongo2:

Bro, that isn't nice what you wrote
Pardon me
I was in a harsh mood then
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by Rrchrd(m): 7:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
[quote author=TheCongo2 post=118896853]

Bro, that isn't nice what you wrote[/qu
Pardon me bro
I was in a hard mood then
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by Rrchrd(m): 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
[quote author=TheCongo2 post=118896853]

Bro, that isn't nice what you wrote[/qu
Pardon me bro
I was in a harsh mood then
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by crood: 5:27am On Dec 06, 2022
TheCongo2:
please I will really appreciate that, all my excitement joy mood and everything went down because the person disappointed me.
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by jalodo2: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2022
TheCongo2:
grin ole
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2022
The last part off me lol
"Please if you are in lagos indicate so i may visit you before i go back, am very excited to be opportuned to travel Out there."

If you visit everyone that indicated that he's in Lagos here. You won't leave Lagos in 5 months and you will get lost more than 20 times in those 5 months lol
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by TheCongo2: 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2022
jalodo2:
grin ole

ole ?
Help me understand please
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
come to mushin
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by crood: 8:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
TheCongo2:

ole ?
Help me understand please
don't mind him just check all his previous posts her tag everyone a scammer he hates progress
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by Texcyndy: 10:35am On Dec 14, 2022
crood:
If possible i see any job todo there i might remain there o.
I really need to raise money to buy my sewing machine so that i will be able to use it and train myself to school.

Please kindly let me know if any job is available in Lagos for now.
The whole money you will use to come and flex in Lagos is enough to buy a sewing machine.
Be wise. Life is not about fun. You have got to be responsible and cease opportunities as it comes because you might never get to have it again. Tell the person to convert your trip money to sewing machine.
If the person doesn't agree to do that, run for your life.
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by crood: 11:58am On Dec 14, 2022
Texcyndy:

The whole money you will use to come and flex in Lagos is enough to buy a sewing machine.
Be wise. Life is not about fun. You have got to be responsible and cease opportunities as it comes because you might never get to have it again. Tell the person to convert your trip money to sewing machine.
If the person doesn't agree to do that, run for your life.
very true besides the person didn't keep promise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Nigerian Resident In Dubai Here Plesae Help / What Next After US Immigration Form I130 Petition is Approved For Parent? / Travelling From Nigeria To Ghana By Road- Is This Possible Without Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.