Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,178 members, 7,829,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. (3177 Views)

A Nairalander First Time On Plane And First Time In Delta / I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable / Seaplane Lands In Bayelsa For The First Time In 21 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by crood: 12:03am On Dec 01, 2022
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by Blaxie: 1:05am On Dec 01, 2022
You better come strapped,if not you go collect sara.
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by crood: 1:08am On Dec 01, 2022
Blaxie:
You better come strapped,if not you go collect sara.
as how?
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by techWriter1: 3:12am On Dec 01, 2022
have due dedication o
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by Gadafii: 3:24am On Dec 01, 2022
Bros Lagos na lungu oo, many many things Dey sup look well before you leap into such offers

Everyone living in Lagos will definitely tell you be careful if this offer

If possible do video call of him, take a screenshot shot, get his phone and make let him talk to you people, get his address too and look for someone to use google map to help you track the address better safe to be sorry

8 Likes

Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by Ghostrye: 3:30am On Dec 01, 2022
Otilo
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by crood: 4:12am On Dec 01, 2022
Gadafii:
Bros Lagos na lungu oo, many many things Dey sup look well before you leap into such offers

Everyone living in Lagos will definitely tell you be careful if this offer

If possible do video call of him, take a screenshot shot, get his phone and make let him talk to you people, get his address too and look for someone to use google map to help you track the address better safe to be sorry
Very sensible idea sir God bless you and thank you for your concern.
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by crood: 4:13am On Dec 01, 2022
techWriter1:
have due dedication o
Ok sir
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by crood: 4:14am On Dec 01, 2022
Ghostrye:
Otilo
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by Benwallt(m): 5:59am On Dec 01, 2022
Where is the east are you from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by obinna227: 6:18am On Dec 01, 2022
Do due diligence o.Do due diligence o....

1 Like

Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by Randy100: 6:47am On Dec 01, 2022
henrimoto:
which part of the eastern states do you reside ?

Mumu tribalist was looking for what to masturbate with.yeye

6 Likes

Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by crood: 6:59am On Dec 01, 2022
Randy100:

Mumu tribalist was looking for what to masturbate with.yeye
Lol now i understand

1 Like

Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by TheWanderer: 7:11am On Dec 01, 2022
crood:
Sometimes in life it is good to share your problem with people.

All my life as a less privilege person, i have never travelled out of my state before, most especially i really dream of going to lagos and abuja.
but since i Do not have transport fare, people, and accommodation there i couldn't go.
but guess what? i open up about how i will really love to travel out even for a Single day just to visit Lagos and Abuja, God answered my prayers,
by making a kind nairalander, promise to take me to lagos, with Both accommodation,feeding and transportation, as a gift all on his expense.
Wow!!! this is going to be a dream come true to me.
I will Be sharing updates with you guys as soon as if possible he will furfill his promise and i begin the journey with you..

Please if you are in lagos indicate so i may visit you before i go back, am very excited to be opportuned to travel Out there.
One Love#
some people are like angels once they come to your life they completely change you!!!

cc: homosapien
When you get to Lagos and you find some things astonishing, just don't show it at all, just be looking at it as if you didn't see it, if not grin
They will know you are new, and you might probably be chanced.
Lagos is awesome btw
But don't loose guard ✅

3 Likes

Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by crood: 7:12am On Dec 01, 2022
TheWanderer:

When you get to Lagos and you find some things astonishing, just don't show it at all, just be looking at it as if you didn't see it, if not grin
They will know you are new, and you might probably be chanced.
Lagos is awesome btw
But don't loose guard ✅
great idea thank you
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by TheWanderer: 7:27am On Dec 01, 2022
crood:
great idea thank you
I hope you have a good time, you will surely enjoy your stay
GOOD LUCK
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by Dunkjames5(m): 8:08am On Dec 01, 2022
crood:
gboko
that Man will bring you to alaba rago that is where tiv people live the most a very bad place but I hope it won't be there sha.

And as for the accomodation don't expect that for long infact have a plan B incase things went south, this is Lagos! That humble Guy you used to know in gboko might be Monster here in Lagos to survive.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by crood: 8:17am On Dec 01, 2022
Dunkjames5:
that Man will bring you to alaba rago that is where tiv people live the most a very bad place but I hope it won't be there sha.

And as for the accomodation don't expect that for long infact have a plan B incase things went south, this is Lagos! That humble Guy you used to know in gboko might be Monster here in Lagos to survive.
we have never met before but i dont think he will keep to his promise
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by Templee333(m): 8:31am On Dec 01, 2022
what i don't understand is why nobody is willing to tell this op the bitter truth

4 Likes

Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by Dunkjames5(m): 8:35am On Dec 01, 2022
crood:
we have never met before but i dont think he will keep to his promise
people like this are not to be trusted, some people Will say am trying to discourage you but this is the sad truth if incase that Man bring you to Lagos then there is something you don't know.

It is better to come through somebody you know even your brother could turn into an enemy here in Lagos, but Why am I having a bad feelings about this?
Bro I'm not discouraging you I'm only letting you know the reality you can still follo your conscience.
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by crood: 8:38am On Dec 01, 2022
Dunkjames5:
people like this are not to be trusted, some people Will say am trying to discourage you but this is the sad truth if incase that Man bring you to Lagos then there is something you don't know.

It is better to come through somebody you know even your brother could turn into an enemy here in Lagos, but Why am I having a bad feelings about this?
Bro I'm not discouraging you I'm only letting you know the reality you can still follo your conscience.
okay thank you
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by Sweetvie: 8:40am On Dec 01, 2022
crood:
thank you, i no go loose guard by God grace.
That's good
That's why they said Eko akete ilu ogbon smiley
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by crood: 8:40am On Dec 01, 2022
Templee333:
what i don't understand is why nobody is willing to tell this op the bitter truth
tell me please
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by Templee333(m): 8:44am On Dec 01, 2022
crood:
tell me please
well... How old are u?
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by crood: 9:01am On Dec 01, 2022
Templee333:
well... How old are u?
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by Yunghost: 9:53am On Dec 01, 2022
Hold ur phone well oo grin grin
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by Templee333(m): 10:49am On Dec 01, 2022
crood:
i don't know how far is lagos from ur home but just make sure that u have extra money with you to lodge a hotel for one night and pay ur way back home the next day,else you'll enjoy "wandering up and down the streets of Soweto with no place to call my home", in the voice of Lucky Dube.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by crood: 10:53am On Dec 01, 2022
Templee333:
i don't know how far is lagos from ur home but just make sure that u have extra money with you to lodge a hotel for one night and pay ur way back home the next day,else you'll enjoy "wandering up and down the streets of Soweto with no place to call my home", in the voice of Lucky Dube.
lol hahaha
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by veneza(f): 11:08am On Dec 01, 2022
Don't go, nothing dey Lagos but if you must,go with plan b and money if not you go suffer
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by crood: 11:23am On Dec 01, 2022
veneza:
Don't go, nothing dey Lagos but if you must,go with plan b and money if not you go suffer
thank you very much ma, best advice
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by Mercury12(m): 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2022
Who is this person. Let's know him or her should in case your nairaland account went inactive

2 Likes

Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by crood: 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mercury12:
Who is this person. Let's know him or her should in case your nairaland account went inactive
he is not resonding so i think its a failed promise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

History Of Third Mainland Bridge (IBB Bridge) / How Much Did You Renew Your International Passport In Nigeria? / Bratislava, Slovakia In 5 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.