Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece (38624 Views)

Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece / Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece / Nigerian Rotimi Olaleye Found Dead After Night With "Trans" Prostitute in Texas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by Voice22: 4:14am On Dec 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gidsr6c2oF8

Video: Dr. Femi remanded in prison for allegedly d£filing his wife’s 15-yr-old niece

A Sexual Offences and Domestic Viol£nce Court sitting in Ikeja, Lagos has remanded the Medical Director of Optimal Cancer Care Foundation, Dr Femi Olaleye, for alleged defil£ment of his16 year-old wife’s niece (name withheld).

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Justice Ramon Oshodi on Wednesday, November 30, ordered that the defendant to be remanded in Ikoyi Correctional Centre pending the perfection of his bail.

Oleleye is charged with a two-count charge of defil£ment and s£xual a$$ault by penetration.

He, however, pleaded not guilty to the charge.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClleZlxNZvS/?igshid=MzVlODdmYjc=

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by ALABACONNECT(m): 5:13am On Dec 01, 2022
Still get mind plead not guilty sad angry

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by Romanoff(f): 5:20am On Dec 01, 2022
We thank God for Gistlover.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by pman096(m): 5:24am On Dec 01, 2022
What can I say? Sick bastard

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by Bankowner: 5:34am On Dec 01, 2022
Who is 15 and who is 16? The Doctor's wife? What I'm seeing here is the Doctor's 16 years old wife's niece instead of the Doctor's wife's 16 years old niece.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by Chimeluv(f): 5:55am On Dec 01, 2022
Psycho

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:09am On Dec 01, 2022
Send the animal to life in prison

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by hbk001(m): 6:41am On Dec 01, 2022
Men like this, the reason why many female folks call men dogs.
What do you really see in a minor in the first place to defile such girl? I'm sure apart from his wife, he must, one way or the other, have access to different ladies but why this minor
The day men starts to control their third leg, the world will be a better place.
Hopefully justice is served and he face the music.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by blaquebelle: 8:05am On Dec 01, 2022
Bankowner:
Who is 15 and who is 16? The Doctor's wife? What I'm seeing here is the Doctor's 16 years old wife's niece instead of the Doctor's wife's 16 years old niece.

Your own grammar is worse.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by ednut1(m): 8:22am On Dec 01, 2022
His mother should be arrested too. There is a voicenote of her blasting the wife for reporting saying is her son the first to do this. Useless family

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by Franzinni: 8:23am On Dec 01, 2022
Haha ... Alot of hypocrites will come here and talk .... Becasue God has not leaked your own evil deeds to the public that is why you can talk ...

What he did is wrong according to law. But if you don't know the circumstances surrounding the issue fully then don't judge him based on what your summarizing brain does ... Nothing in life is black and white .. not even black or white.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by chromer: 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
Men and this thing called sex. It is well.

8 Likes

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by Mourinho24: 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
Good day my informed Nairalanders!

There's an email I got from Kenneth Okonkwo anLP spokesperson that I have won a certain prize of hp laptop and tv for being among those selected for a birthday wish to him.

Right now, I'm confused cos I called one Mr. Sunday delivery and he is asking me to send some money for him to waybill what I have won to me.

My question is, no another scam be this? Has anyone here gotten an email like that? Pls, I need your responses. Thanks and God bless.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by Icarus99(f): 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2022
Bum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by Ekejoestar(m): 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2022
Gistlover opened his case. Lol

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by harmargedon: 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2022
shocked
Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by Slawomirr: 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr

Too bad

How the body of small small children dey move men still dey baffles me

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by Brendaniel: 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2022
I waited for the comments to enter 2 pages before making this comment and I read all through the comments to look for anyone who will insult Yorubas for this doctor's action and guess what, I didn't see any, change this doctor's name from Dr Femi Olaleye to Dr Chinedu Emeka and see all manner of insults from Yorubas to the Igbos and you begin to wonder why the so much hatred without logic or reasoning, like they hate for the fun of hatred, even Fulani that has been killing them are not hated like this, look all through the thread on the first page and see if any other tribe insulted the Yorubas on the first page and judge for yourself compared to when the name of the offender is an Igbo name on the same first page.

Then it means those that hate Igbos for no reason are only jealous of the Igbos

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by BennyDGreat: 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
So sad...his career over....
Everything he has laboured for is gone....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by Houseofglam7(f): 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
cool
Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by Triangles1(m): 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
Is this for ritual or poses.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by GboyegaD(m): 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
If he did the crime, he should do the time.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by Beremx(f): 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
angry

Zonefree oya come defend your fellow comrade in crime. Come tell us the rapist doctor was seduced by the teenager.

Onye ara

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by Mindlog: 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
Franzinni:
Haha ... Alot of hypocrites will come here and talk .... Becasue God has not leaked your own evil deeds to the public that is why you can talk ...

What he did is wrong according to law. But if you don't know the circumstances surrounding the issue fully then don't judge him based on what your summarizing brain does ... Nothing in life is black and white .. not even black or white.

What "circumstances" can rationalize the defilement of one who is legally a minor?

His medical license is gone for good.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by thesicilian: 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
ALABACONNECT:
Still get mind plead not guilty sad angry
Where you there when he was committing the act?
Everyone is entitled to a fair trial in a competent court of law

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by dapsoneh: 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
Do kit a oran

1 Like

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by Angelfrost(m): 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
Discipline is mandatory in all aspects of life, especially in the area of sex.

Such a thin line that actually separates the truly great men from those destined for damnation!

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by IrepChrist: 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
I personally don't believe there is anyone who can not control his sexual urge. Its just greed and wickedness that will make a grown man defile such a young girl.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by Houseofglam7(f): 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mourinho24:
Good day my informed Nairalanders!

There's an email I got from Kenneth Okonkwo anLP spokesperson that I have won a certain prize of hp laptop and tv for being among those selected for a birthday wish to him.

Right now, I'm confused cos I called one Mr. Sunday delivery and he is asking me to send some money for him to waybill what I have won to me.

My question is, no another scam be this? Has anyone here gotten an email like that? Pls, I need your responses. Thanks and God bless.

It’s clearly a SCAM

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by Racoon(m): 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
Nice one!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by AfonjaConehead: 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
Only one page,since 04hrs!
If the name was an Igbo name,these excess, disgusting frustrated coneheaded structured losers would've turned this thread into a pack of hyena party grin

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4 Thieves Raid Shops In Abuja, Kill 2 Security Guards (Video) / Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) / Two Women Steal Clothes In A Boutique, Hide Them In Their Underwear. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.